McNubb = Fucktard

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: McNubb = Fucktard

Post by jiminphilly »

I'm willing to bet Andy Reid didn't know the rule either after punting the ball with under 2 minutes to go in the OT period. How do you explain it otherwise unless Reid was content with a tie?? Maybe I just answered my own question. God I hope they can that fat fuck too.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

"I guess we're aware of it now," McNabb said. "In college, there are multiple overtimes, and in high school and Pop Warner. I never knew in the professional ranks it would end that way. I hate to see what would happen in the Super Bowl and in the playoffs."
Well I suppose they could share the Lombardi Trophy.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

jiminphilly wrote:I'm willing to bet Andy Reid didn't know the rule either after punting the ball with under 2 minutes to go in the OT period. How do you explain it otherwise unless Reid was content with a tie??
Jim ... seriously?

It was 4th and 1 at their own 22.
1:30 left in the game.

If they go for it and don't convert they are essentially giving the game to the Bungles.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

poptart wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:I'm willing to bet Andy Reid didn't know the rule either after punting the ball with under 2 minutes to go in the OT period. How do you explain it otherwise unless Reid was content with a tie??
Jim ... seriously?

It was 4th and 1 at their own 22.
1:30 left in the game.

If they go for it and don't convert they are essentially giving the game to the Bungles.

Pop-

Iggles needed the win. Plain and simple. They were in contention for a wild-card slot by the thinnest of margins. A tie is as good as a loss at this point because 9 wins won't even sniff the playoffs in their division.

More to the point, their punter, who was having a shitty day, was about to punt into the wind so the Bungals were probably going to get good field position to begin with (and as it stands they had a shot at winning the game but missed on a very makeable FG). Reid told his team he was content with a tie by punting it away. He gave up on the game b/c he so mishandled the play-calling (throwing the ball 50+ times against a team with the 25th best rush defense doesn't make a whole lot of sense now does it??)

Reid should be let go. But he won't. I'm not even sure he loses his executive title.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Philly fans are prolly THE biggest crybabies in the league.

FIRE Reid! booo hooo
FUCK McNabb! booo hooo

Grow the fuck up, ignorant cunts.

Reid has a 93-60 record for you guys, 5 division titles and a Super Bowl appearance.
McNabb has been to 5 pro bowls, been very durable and steady, thrown for 28,000 yds, 185 TDs to 87 INTs.

Do you dumbfucks realize how many teams in the league would KILL for that kind of steady performance from coach and QB over a 10 yr period?

Sure, get rid of both of them and check back in 2 years and see where you're at.

Jim, Philly can't win the division, but they are right in the thick of the wildcard chase.

This just in -- there are SIX game remaining.

With six game left, there was no reason for Reid to make a panic decision to go for it on 4th down at your own 22 with 1:30 remaining in OT.

He made the right call.

Philly fan is just crying, per norm.

Should McNabb know be aware that there can be a tie in the NFL?

Definitely I think he should.

He made kind of a dumbass of himself.

Maybe attempting to fit in with the fans of the city.

RACK him!
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

poptart wrote:Philly fans are prolly THE biggest crybabies in the league.

FIRE Reid! booo hooo
FUCK McNabb! booo hooo

Grow the fuck up, ignorant cunts.
Now that you've gotten your tantrum out of the way, lets deal with your facts:
Reid has a 93-60 record for you guys, 5 division titles and a Super Bowl appearance.
So Andy has 0 Super Bowl wins in over 10 years. Gotcha. Are you really just content with minimal success year after year or would you rather win the whole god-damn thing?? Fact check- when was the last time the Eagles WON a Super Bowl? Take your time Pop.
McNabb has been to 5 pro bowls, been very durable and steady, thrown for 28,000 yds, 185 TDs to 87 INTs.
Pro Bowl appearances mean nothing. They are, at best, a popularity contest.
McNabb's durable? Surely you must be kidding. And yes, you're coming across as Shirley with your shitty take.
Pop what is McNabb's career completion percentage? Here's a clue, it's under 60%. In fact he's only completed passes in excess of 60% 2x in his career. There is a school of thought that says the reason why McNabb's INTs are so low is not because he is accurate (his completion % speaks to that) but because he bounces or misfires so badily on his passes that NO ONE can come close to making a catch. Even Ron Jaworski has said that after 10+ years in the league, McNabb still makes some very fundamental mistakes in how he plants and throws.
Do you dumbfucks realize how many teams in the league would KILL for that kind of steady performance from coach and QB over a 10 yr period?
Has steady gotten them a Super Bowl win? Christ for as much as you put in those number, why has this team been to only 1 Super Bowl??
Sure, get rid of both of them and check back in 2 years and see where you're at.
Seeing as how nearly an entire fan base, and local media are ready to start a new chapter, deal with the growing pains of a new coach, QB and system as opposed to being force-fed the same BS year after year from Reid and the same shitty, injury-laced play from McNabb, I'd say we're ready. Do you know that last year the Eagles went into the season without a legitimate Punt Returner? Guess where that glaring mistake showed up? That's right, Week fucken 1.

Did you know that this year the Eagles went into the season without a viable TE? LJ Smith sucks. Celek had 1 big game against a shitty Seatle team but neither is good enough to stay on the field for any given period of time. How is it that a Coach who prefers to throw 65% of the time, thinks he can do that with receivers like Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown? Jackson is a rookie and is making rookie mistakes so he can't be counted on to be a #1 receiver. How is it that a team has a top 3 RB in Brian Westbrook but can't find it in his playbook to call more than 4 rush attempts against the 25th ranked team against the rush in Cincinnati in the first half??? See what I am getting at Pop? Reid makes the same mistakes over and over and over. 10 years of the same bullshit is enough to drive any fan crazy and call for something new.
Jim, Philly can't win the division, but they are right in the thick of the wildcard chase.
This just in -- there are SIX game remaining.
have you looked at their conference record lately? Let me know how you see them as "right in the thick" of it. Seriously- take the next 6 games and give me a W/L scenario. If you think this team wins 10 games you're drinken a little too much korean cat urine.
With six game left, there was no reason for Reid to make a panic decision to go for it on 4th down at your own 22 with 1:30 remaining in OT.

He made the right call.
You're a fucking idiot.

Philly fan is just crying, per norm.
I'll put Philly fan's knowledge of the game against yours any day of the week. You know jack shit about this team or how it's run and without seeing the same mistakes being made over and over, you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

Should McNabb know be aware that there can be a tie in the NFL?

Definitely I think he should.

He made kind of a dumbass of himself.

Maybe attempting to fit in with the fans of the city.

RACK him!
Zing! :meds:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

jim wrote:Seeing as how nearly an entire fan base, and local media are ready to start a new chapter, deal with the growing pains of a new coach, QB and system as opposed to being force-fed the same BS year after year from Reid and the same shitty, injury-laced play from McNabb, I'd say we're ready.
Just what I mean.

A city with THE largest group of crybaby idiots in the league.

So Reid and McNabb have failed you because they haven't won the whole ball of wax in the last 10 yrs?

psst ... only 8 teams out of 32 have won a Super Bowl in the last 10 years, jim.

It's a SPECIAL thing if it actually comes through for you.

Should the Titans have shitcanned J. Fisher after posting back-to-back 5-11, 4-12 records in '04 and '05?
Yes, he clearly sucks dick as a coach.

lol

If you've got a reasonably good thing going you keep plugging away and one day it becomes "your turn" for greatness.

See Bill Cowher in Pittsburgh.
Oh, I forgot, he went 7-9 and 6-10 in back-to-back seasons and was known as a playoff disappointment.
They should have fired him, too.

Eagle fan is a fucking joke.

One can argue that you've been THE best team in your division since Reid took over and he's had you guys in the discussion as a Super Bowl team time-and-again.

Wtf do you want?

Last 10 years
Eagles: 93-60, 5 division titles, 8-6 playoffs, one NFC championship
Giants: 84-70, 2 division titles, 6-4 playoffs, two NFC Championships and a Super Bowl win
'Skins: 76-78, 1 division title, 2-3 playoffs
'Boys: 76-78, 1 division title, 0-3 playoffs

Your conference record is now 4-4.
You're in the hunt, dude.
There are 6 games remaining.

Overall you've got 4 losses, same as Dallas and Washington.
If Reid foolishly goes for that 4th down and fails you've got 5 losses.
And Eagle fan would be roasting his chestnuts over a fire.

Oh ... but not you.
You would surely have had his back on that m0ronic decision. lol

Are Reid and McNabb THE best coach-QB combo in the league?

Nope, but they're pretty damn good.

Their record backs that up.

Again, toss them away and I'll be happy to check back on your "progress" two years later.

Double digit loss seasons, to be sure.

Douche yourself and stfu, Eagle twat.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

poptart wrote:
jim wrote:Seeing as how nearly an entire fan base, and local media are ready to start a new chapter, deal with the growing pains of a new coach, QB and system as opposed to being force-fed the same BS year after year from Reid and the same shitty, injury-laced play from McNabb, I'd say we're ready.
Just what I mean.

A city with THE largest group of crybaby idiots in the league.

So Reid and McNabb have failed you because they haven't won the whole ball of wax in the last 10 yrs?

psst ... only 8 teams out of 32 have won a Super Bowl in the last 10 years, jim.

It's a SPECIAL thing if it actually comes through for you.

Should the Titans have shitcanned J. Fisher after posting back-to-back 5-11, 4-12 records in '04 and '05?
Yes, he clearly sucks dick as a coach.

lol

If you've got a reasonably good thing going you keep plugging away and one day it becomes "your turn" for greatness.

See Bill Cowher in Pittsburgh.
Oh, I forgot, he went 7-9 and 6-10 in back-to-back seasons and was known as a playoff disappointment.
They should have fired him, too.

Eagle fan is a fucking joke.

One can argue that you've been THE best team in your division since Reid took over and he's had you guys in the discussion as a Super Bowl team time-and-again.

Wtf do you want?

Last 10 years
Eagles: 93-60, 8-6 playoffs, one NFC championship
Giants: 84-70, 6-4 playoffs, two NFC Championships and a Super Bowl win
'Boys: 76-78, 0-3 playoffs
'Skins: 76-78, 2-3 playoffs

Your conference record is now 4-4.
You're in the hunt, dude.
There are 6 games remaining.

Overall you've got 4 losses, same as Dallas and Washington.
If Reid foolishly goes for that 4th down and fails you've got 5 losses.
And Eagle fan would be roasting his chestnuts over a fire.

Oh ... but not you.
You would surely have had his back on that m0ronic decision. lol

Are Reid and McNabb THE best coach-QB combo in the league?

Nope, but they're pretty damn good.

Their record backs that up.

Again, toss them away and I'll be happy to check back on your "progress" two years later.

Double digit loss seasons, to be sure.

Douche yourself and stfu, Eagle twat.

You just don't get it do you Pop- Not only has the Reid/McNabb era failed to deliver a SB win in the past 10 years but the Eagles have NEVER won a Super Bowl in their entire history. If there is any evidence that this city wants to celebrate a championship team than look no further than the Phillies Parade where over 2 million people came out to celebrate. As much as I love my Phillies, like most Philly sports fans, our hearts are with the Eagles.. That's not the mark of a town full of crybabies, it's a town full of diehard fans dying for a championship and what's interesting is that if you asked any true Philly sports fan who would have won the next championship title, everyone thought the Eagle would be the team to break the drought. But they've never gotten back to anywhere close to being a Super Bowl team like they were in 04/05 and in fact have gotten worse. That regression, coupled with the NFC East teams getting better along with a damaged-goods QB who seems less mobile than Kerry Collins is proof that Reid's coaching/scouting/GM style isn't working anymore. Maybe he needs a fresh start but he's clearly hit a wall and there is NO DOUBT that McNabb has too.

Also, look a little deeper into that 4-4 conference record- notice who 3 of those losses are too?
Dallas 6-4- holds a 1 game lead and a tie-breaker edge.
Giants 9-1- clearly going to win the division
Redskins 6-4- holds a 1 game lead and a tie-breaker edge

Of those 3, 2 teams are ahead of the Eagles for the WC and if you list the potential WC teams, the Eagles are wayyyy down that list. This is also why I asked you to take those last 6 games and give a W/L prediction. Had you done that you'd see exactly what I am talking about. At best the Eagles are going to go 3-3 maybe 4-2 in their final 6 games. Know what that gets them? 8-7-1 or 9-6-1. That will not get you into the playoffs in the NFC. Not this year. Save your 7th grade crybaby smack and deal with facts. Ideally you could also impale yourself on the raiderfan spiked shoulder pads but I accept you just shutting the fuck about about something you know nothing about.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jim, I understand the desire to ... WIN IT ALL.
As fans, we all want it.

Reid and McNabb have nothing to do with the Eagles never winning a Super Bowl in their history.
They are only accountable for the last 10 years ... which have been quite good for ya.

As for Reid and Co. "hitting a wall" and regressing since '04, maybe.

But maybe not, too.

The parity structure of the league doesn't easily allow for a team to stay near the top forever.
Reid won at least 11 games for 5 years in a row.
Pretty strong stuff.

A fall from that is nearly inevitable.

One might have said that Jeff Fisher's Titans regressed badly after winning at least 11 games in 4 of 5 seasons from 1999 to 2003.
Because in 2004 and 2005 they blew dick, going 5-11 and 4-12.
But because of parity, that sort of fallback almost always happens.
The Titans stuck with Fisher and a few years later they are poised to make a serious run at winning it all.

Bill Cowher's run in Pittsburgh was the same case, in which the franchise was ultimately rewarded with a Super Bowl win by staying with a guy who had shown that he KNEW how to win games.

I understand the current frustration, but would be very hesitant to cry for the pulling of the plug on guys who have done as much as Reid and McNabb have.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Eagles have absolutely imploded. McNabb benched, Kolb throws pick on goal line that Ed Reed returns 108 yards for a score, five Eagle turnovers, can't run the ball in short yardage, can't tackle worth a shit, defense gives up 50 yd TD on a short slant pass, the Eagles have looked like a team that's hit rock bottom. This could very well be the end of McNabb and possibly Reid. They are just a completely inept team.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:The Eagles have absolutely imploded. McNabb benched, Kolb throws pick on goal line that Ed Reed returns 108 yards for a score, five Eagle turnovers, can't run the ball in short yardage, can't tackle worth a shit, defense gives up 50 yd TD on a short slant pass, the Eagles have looked like a team that's hit rock bottom. This could very well be the end of McNabb and possibly Reid. They are just a completely inept team.

Nonsense, according to what 'Tard is saying in the prior posts, the Eagles are in the thick of things!

The Donovan McNabb era in Philly will be officially over by the end of this season. Reid is still owed some $$ from Lurie so it's doubtful the Eagles let him go though I suspect they'll re-organize the front-office.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Nice try, jimmy.

My comment about the Eagles being in the hunt were made prior to the Baltimore game.

This loss hurts them, no doubt.
It still doesn't cripple them, though.

It was a road loss to an AFC opponent.

Personally, I don't give two piss squirts about your shit team.
I'm just laffing at Eagle fan.

Boot Reid and McNabb out the door.
I'll be pleased to check back with you later on where your team is at.

Kolb (da future) played brilliantly.
10-23 for 78 yds and 2 picks.

Good luck with that.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

poptart wrote:Nice try, jimmy.

My comment about the Eagles being in the hunt were made prior to the Baltimore game.
Really shouldn't matter if you are going to make this comment:

This loss hurts them, no doubt.
It still doesn't cripple them, though.
It was a road loss to an AFC opponent.
It absolutely cripples them you brainless twat. Their starting QB was benched after turning the ball over 3x in just 1 half of the game. The back-up QB with half a game's worth of experience was suddenly asked to ignite a stagnant offense that thought continually running the ball out of a shotgun formation was an effective way of establishing the run. Even Tom Brady had no shot of getting anything started against a Ravens D that smelled blood in the water the minute McNabb turned the ball over 3x in the 1st half. The rest of the team absolutely shit the bed and gave up allowing the Ravens to pile on points late in the game. Forget if it was an AFC or NFC opponent at this point. The Iggles NEED wins. Period. 4-2 WILL NOT get them intot he playoffs. Had you even took 30 seconds to recognize this you would have saved yourself the ass-kicking you are getting.
Personally, I don't give two piss squirts about your shit team.
Clearly noted in your shitty takes above. Did you even bother to check standing, or up coming opponents before mashing submit? Did you even know McNabb was pulled?

I'm just laffing at Eagle fan.
Not has hard as we're laughing at Raider fans (save your 1980 reference for someone who gives a shit). No one quite melts like Raider fan.
Boot Reid and McNabb out the door.
I'll be pleased to check back with you later on where your team is at.
A dynamite stick is about the only thing that will allow this team to realize there are more holes than the coach and QB. That's the problem when you give the coach, GM responsibilities.

Kolb (da future) played brilliantly.
10-23 for 78 yds and 2 picks.

Good luck with that.
[/quote]

As I stated above, he had no shot of doing anything. He was nothing more than a piece of chum thrown into shark-infested water. The Ravens defense knew the Eagles game-plan better than the Eagles did. I wonder why?

Could it be that their head coach spent 10 years with Andy Reid? Interesting how the Eagles have rapidly declined since Harbaugh, Spagnola and Childress have left. Think they had anything to do with Andy Reid's success?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It absolutely cripples them you brainless twat.
You obviously don't know the meaning of the word.

Here's a clue -- look at one of your own posts. haha

The loss does not cripple them.
They have five games left, three at home.
If they lose next week at home v. the Tardinals, then yeah, they are crippled.
Win next week and you're 6-5-1 and 5-4 in the conference.
You're chasing the Cowboys and the Skins and you've got games remaining with BOTH.

Quit the hysterics and sack up, faggot.

Clearly noted in your shitty takes above.
Precious.

Am I the one pissing my pants because my coach didn't go for it on 4th and 1 on our own 22 yd line with 1:22 left in a game??

LLLMAO

This just in, Baltimore's defense is pretty damn GOOD -- 2nd in the league.
They've made a bunch of folks look like dogshit this year.
It was Philly's turn.

Eagle fan melting down and calling for the torching of what has made their team relevant over the past 10 isn't TOO damn funnay or anything.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

*bump*

jim, the front-running pantload wrote:It (the Eagle loss to the Ravens) absolutely cripples them you brainless twat.
bwaaa hahaha ...
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

poptart wrote:*bump*

jim, the front-running pantload wrote:It (the Eagle loss to the Ravens) absolutely cripples them you brainless twat.
bwaaa hahaha ...

Since when did being realistic translate into being front-running. I'm certain that honor is permanently entrenched with Raider fan who pound their chest each year with the expectation of a .500 or better season only to have the Silver and Black take a collective dump on the entire Raidernation somewhere around week 5.

What I said about the Ravens loss is entirely accurate:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

The Eagles aren't in the playoffs. They simply can't just win out and walk into the playoffs. They need help. Anytime you need help outside of winning a game you've fucked yourself over.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

poptart wrote:*bump*

bwaaa hahaha ...
This thread deserves a *bump* :lol:

RACK the fuck outta 'Tart & the Silver and MOTHERFUCKING Black for making the Eagles playoff berth possible by bouncing the bitch ass Bucs out of the playoff picture. Fuck you Chucky.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

The Cowboys are losing on purpose because they want to see a black quarterback do well.

Sincerely,

Rush and his toadie mvscal.
Solo
Elwood

Post by Solo »

Rack poptart.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The eagles are a nice little "sleeper" team in the NFC, imo.

They play good defense and they've got experience at coach and QB.

I won't be surprised if they make it to the big dance.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

poptart wrote:The eagles are a nice little "sleeper" team in the NFC, imo.

They play good defense and they've got experience at coach and QB.

I won't be surprised if they make it to the big dance.

Gotta give you credit, Pop.. I never saw this team making it into the playoffs and now they're on the verge of playing in the NFC Championship.. This is not the same team that lost to the Ravens and tied the Bengals and despite needing ALOT of help to make it into the playoffs, they haven't looked back after beating the Cowgirls..
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Thanks, jim.

With that defense and playing the title game at home v. the 'Tardinals, you gotta like Philly's chances.

Looking ahead to a possible Super Bowl game, I think the Eagles D is about on par with either Pittsburgh or Baltimore.
And I see Philadelphia as having a bit more on offense than either one of those teams.
So this COULD be that magical year.

If so, it'd be very similar to what the Giants did last year.
Get hot down the stretch, play good ball, and carry it through the playoffs.

We'll see.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

How could I forget: UNRACK the fuck out of ClitinPhilly. This guy's blatant dumbfuckery is quickly becoming the shit Tard Hall of Famers are made of.

Lets me guess, nutsmuggler-your wife hit submit again to that idiotic rant? Fucking dumbass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

poptart wrote:With that defense and playing the title game at home v. the 'Tardinals.
Say what?

The 6th seed gets a home game... uhm, when? Ever?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

My bad.

You're right, ucant.

AT Arizona.

The task is a bit more difficult for the Eagles.

I still like their chances.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

poptart wrote:I still like their chances.
Word... I think it makes for a better game for our viewing pleasure though. The Tards went to Philly a few weeks back and got blown the fuck out. I just want to see some deece games next week. All I care about.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

I told my friends today when the Eagles had a good lead and were in control, "McNabb's going to do some kind of little dumbass dance or something."

Then he goes out of bounds and got on the phone or something and got a 15 yarder. Aikman said, "honestly, sometimes I don't know what goes on in that guy's head." :lol:

I didn't think it was a big deal....didn't really see what he was trying to do. WTF do you cats think
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Rush and his toadie mvscal.
Once GB is out of it, I've been rooting for Philly every year since.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.