Lute out? For good this time?

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Lute out? For good this time?

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3659611

I'm getting the sence that taking the Silvler Fox in the '09 death pool might earn someone 25 points.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Lute out? For good this time?

Post by King Crimson »

i saw that. kind of weird. used to be the big talk around the OU AD was that Kelvin Sampson was going to be the next U of A guy, but Kelvin pissed that one away even after taking the IU job.

is kevin O'Neill still on staff...surely he's not the guy.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

I srsly thought the guy left Arizona two years ago.

That's what I get for falling asleep during the first half of those FOX Sports Thursday night Pac-10 games.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Mike Dunlap takes the interim. i forgot he was on staff at UA. He won 2 d-II championships at Metro State in Denver and was on Karl's Nuggets staff. he's a good x and o guy...don't know if he's ready for big time college hoops. I really don't know.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

scratch Dunlap (strange move). it's Russ Pennell.

http://arizona.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=867586
"
CAREER OVER
Fuckin' Noob

Post by CAREER OVER »

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Word on the street was that he was layin' pipe to an assistant coach on the women's softball team and got her pregnant. If true, gotta rack the old man for doing his best Hef impersonation.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't believe that for a god damn second.