Question for Democrats:

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

battery chucka' one
Elwood

Question for Democrats:

Post by battery chucka' one »

Would you accept/be alright with an Obama victory next month if the only reason that he ended up winning is because of ACORN related voter fraud allowed him to prevail in key battleground states?

I'm curious to read your responses.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Question for Democrats:

Post by Felix »

battery chucka' one wrote:Would you accept/be alright with an Obama victory next month if the only reason that he ended up winning is because of ACORN related voter fraud allowed him to prevail in key battleground states?

absolutely not...
as I indicated in the other thread simply submitting fraudulent registrations is a long way from actual fraudulent votes...somebody still has to show up at the polls, submit an identification that matches with the registration, and cast an actual vote.....frankly, that seems like a lot of time and expense, not to mention the potential danger (jail time) one could face

but I see the Reps are couching themselves for a potential challenge to an Obama victory...

I'll give them one thing-they won't go quietly
get out, get out while there's still time
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Felix wrote:
battery chucka' one wrote:Would you accept/be alright with an Obama victory next month if the only reason that he ended up winning is because of ACORN related voter fraud allowed him to prevail in key battleground states?

absolutely not...
as I indicated in the other thread simply submitting fraudulent registrations is a long way from actual fraudulent votes...somebody still has to show up at the polls, submit an identification that matches with the registration, and cast an actual vote.....frankly, that seems like a lot of time and expense, not to mention the potential danger (jail time) one could face

but I see the Reps are couching themselves for a potential challenge to an Obama victory...

I'll give them one thing-they won't go quietly

...Felix: currently holding a big bag of votes.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

battery chucka' one
Elwood

Felix, I believe that these are absentee ballots we're talking about. I think that if somebody casts multiple absentee ballots (and they're placed into the official tally), that counts as fraud. Don't you?
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Only if there's a current rule in place against breaking the rules.
battery chucka' one
Elwood

In this case, Mikey, I believe that there is. Also, these actions would be considered detrimental to the legitimate voters and, as such, selfish.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Felix wrote:simply submitting fraudulent registrations is a long way from actual fraudulent votes
no it isn't, it's really just a short step from it
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Anyway, back to the topic. Would you accept/support the victory via ACORN rules?
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

battery chucka' one wrote:Anyway, back to the topic. Would you accept/support the victory via ACORN rules?
There are no "ACORN Rules" you fucking retard. Get your head out of your ass and stop listening to Michael Savage.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote: There are no "ACORN Rules"
I think that's what got ACORN in trouble.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Cuda wrote:
it's really just a short step from it
no it isn't, and I've laid out the reasons why I believe it would be extremely difficult

I'd like to hear the reasons why you think perpetuating this type of voter fraud would be some sort of snap

when you consider that this story has been plastered all over the television and received non-stop coverage in most of the major newspapers, I'd be willing to bet that by and large, polling stations will be extra vigilant in scrutinizing voter identifications

insofar as absentee ballots are concerned, a sudden increase in the percentage of these type ballots would raise some red flags
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
BSmack wrote: There are no "ACORN Rules"
I think that's what got ACORN in trouble.
Nice try twisting words Tom. Too bad that's all your party has left.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Felix wrote:
Cuda wrote:
it's really just a short step from it
no it isn't, and I've laid out the reasons why I believe it would be extremely difficult

I'd like to hear the reasons why you think perpetuating this type of voter fraud would be some sort of snap

when you consider that this story has been plastered all over the television and received non-stop coverage in most of the major newspapers, I'd be willing to bet that by and large, polling stations will be extra vigilant in scrutinizing voter identifications

insofar as absentee ballots are concerned, a sudden increase in the percentage of these type ballots would raise some red flags
too bad your beliefs don't agree with the law, feeldix. submitting fraudulent voter registrations is a felony same as casting a fraudulent vote is
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:too bad your beliefs don't agree with the law, feeldix. submitting fraudulent voter registrations is a felony same as casting a fraudulent vote is
I guess that would be why ACORN flagged bogus registration cards for the election authorities and has cooperated with their investigations. Sorry Cooter, that dog don't hunt.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I guess we can put you down as a "yes" on the question then, monica
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:I guess we can put you down as a "yes" on the question then, monica
It's a bullshit question and anyone who asks it is a mouth breathing mongoloid.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

let go of the closet door, princess
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Cuda wrote:
too bad your beliefs don't agree with the law, feeldix. submitting fraudulent voter registrations is a felony same as casting a fraudulent vote is
I'm pretty sure I mentioned that (at least three times), but apparently you're reading comprehension leaves something to be desired....

but as I recall I'm the one that stated fraudulent registrations are a long way from fraudulent votes and you were the one that said it wouldn't be difficult to convert a fake registration into a bogus vote...I'm still waiting for your explanation for that
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

first of all, feeldix, your experience of having your ID checked at the polling place is a rarity- in fact it was only a few months ago that the supreme court ruled that states could pass laws to require photo ID to vote. Rather than call bullshit on your claim, I'll just note that until the last couple of months ID checking wasn't allowed- period. Care to guess who opposed the voter ID laws? If you guessed anything other than the DemocRats, you guessed wrong.

secondly, once a fraudulent voter registration is in the system, ther isn't even any need to go to a polling place to vote; you just request an absentee ballot for that "voter"- or in most of the country, where elections officials are trying to reduce costs, every registered voter is sent a mail-in ballot.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Cuda wrote:your experience of having your ID checked at the polling place is a rarity
no it's not...everyone I've ever known has had to present an ID to vote in an election...everyone.
in fact it was only a few months ago that the supreme court ruled that states could pass laws to require photo ID to vote.
where do you get this shit from?
I'll just note that until the last couple of months ID checking wasn't allowed- period.
pure fucking unadulterated bullshit
once a fraudulent voter registration is in the system, ther isn't even any need to go to a polling place to vote; you just request an absentee ballot for that "voter"- or in most of the country, where elections officials are trying to reduce costs, every registered voter is sent a mail-in ballot.
where do you come up with this shit?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Felix wrote:
Cuda wrote:your experience of having your ID checked at the polling place is a rarity
no it's not...everyone I've ever known has had to present an ID to vote in an election...everyone.
I've never been asked for ID to vote- not once, ever. Nor has anyone I know ever been asked. So I'll just drop the niceties and say you're a lying sack of shit, feeldix
in fact it was only a few months ago that the supreme court ruled that states could pass laws to require photo ID to vote.
where do you get this shit from?
http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/s ... wsuit.html
US Supreme Court ruled on April 28, 2008 that States CAN pass laws to require voter ID. prior to 2000, it wasn't much of an issue, and from 2006 to 2008, the lower courts ruled that voter fraud was OK.
once a fraudulent voter registration is in the system, ther isn't even any need to go to a polling place to vote; you just request an absentee ballot for that "voter"- or in most of the country, where elections officials are trying to reduce costs, every registered voter is sent a mail-in ballot.
where do you come up with this shit?
http://www.votebymailproject.org/

You really are a fucking moron, aren't you, feeldix?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm not a democrat, but I'll be voting for Obama. I would not applaud any voting shenanigans, be they efforts to prevents registered voters from voting, or ineligible voters voting.

I think if you're going to make the assumption that some ineligible voters will attempt to vote, then you better also assume that some eligible voters will be fucked with as they try to vote. Only a moron would applaud either of those things, BCO.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSUFAN wrote:I'm not a democrat, I'm a Useful Idiot...
ftfy
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

BSmack wrote:It's a bullshit question
Seeing as to what has been uncovered in various ACORN offices in numerous States I wouldn't exactly call it a "bullshit question". If there there is a higher number of absentee voting this time around, then I would say you have a very legitimate question.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MuchoBulls wrote:
BSmack wrote:It's a bullshit question
Seeing as to what has been uncovered in various ACORN offices in numerous States I wouldn't exactly call it a "bullshit question". If there there is a higher number of absentee voting this time around, then I would say you have a very legitimate question.
What has been uncovered is a concerted effort by ACORN to alert the proper authorities to individual cases of registration fraud perpetrated by paid workers who didn't want to engage in the hard work of registering new voters. Those idiots will pay for their stupidity with a criminal conviction.

Seriously, are you expecting Mickey Mouse to request an absentee ballot? Where would it be sent? Fantasy Land?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

BSmack wrote:What has been uncovered is a concerted effort by ACORN to alert the proper authorities to individual cases of registration fraud perpetrated by paid workers who didn't want to engage in the hard work of registering new voters. Those idiots will pay for their stupidity with a criminal conviction.

Seriously, are you expecting Mickey Mouse to request an absentee ballot? Where would it be sent? Fantasy Land?
Yes, and they have done a good job with that, but it doesn't mean it has put a stop to it.

Actually, I thought you already sent that vote in.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote: What has been uncovered is a concerted effort by ACORN to alert the proper authorities to individual cases of registration fraud
Laughable bullshit, Monica. If ACORN was the least bit concerned with NOT perpetrating vote fraud, all they really had to do was simply NOT turn in the fraudulent voter registrations in the first place.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:
BSmack wrote: What has been uncovered is a concerted effort by ACORN to alert the proper authorities to individual cases of registration fraud
Laughable bullshit, Monica. If ACORN was the least bit concerned with NOT perpetrating vote fraud, all they really had to do was simply NOT turn in the fraudulent voter registrations in the first place.
That was not a legal option. ACORN was required by law to turn in all voter registration applications they received, no matter how obviously fraudulent they were. Tell me you knew?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
Cuda wrote:
That was not a legal option. ACORN was required by law to turn in all voter registration applications they received, no matter how obviously fraudulent they were. Tell me you knew?
Don't bring truth and logic into this argument. You run the risk of causing a major explosion in the interior region of Cuda's cranium.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

What you're saying is there's no incentive whatsoever for ACORN to NOT committ fraud.

Registrar: ACORN Made 'Pathetic Effort,' Submitted 'Thousands and Thousands' of Phony/Duplicate Applications...

yeah, ACORN is being very thorough :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:Don't bring truth and logic into this argument. You run the risk of causing a major explosion in the interior region of Cuda's cranium.
Oh dear. That could cause serious damage to his rectum.

Wrecked ‘em, hell, it killed ‘em.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

run, goobs! here comes Diego.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cuda wrote:run, goobs! here comes Diego.
Now you're starting to reset...yourself? Pathetic. Stand up and smack, Nancy.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Cuda wrote:What you're saying is there's no incentive whatsoever for ACORN to NOT committ fraud.

Registrar: ACORN Made 'Pathetic Effort,' Submitted 'Thousands and Thousands' of Phony/Duplicate Applications...

yeah, ACORN is being very thorough :lol: :lol: :lol:
which part of they cannot legally expunge registrations are you struggling to understand here you fucking moron?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:which part of they cannot legally expunge registrations are you struggling to understand here you fucking moron?
The part where other organizations aren't routinely harassed by partisan prosecutors..
FTFY

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BMonica wrote:
The part where other organizations aren't routinely harassed by partisan prosecutors..

RAH, RAH, RAH... Go TEEEEEEEEEAM!
You're gonna cry like a little girl if ACORN can't steal this election for Onogga, aren't you, Monica?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Cuda wrote:

You're gonna cry like a little girl if ACORN can't steal this election for Onogga, aren't you, Monica?
look douchebag, I've asked you five fucking times to produce any credible way in which these fraudulent registrations can be turned into fraudulent votes......

in order for a first time registrant to vote in person, they have to (in most cases) present some form of identification (many states require a photo ID), some sort of bill that identifies who they are and where they live, the last four digits of a real social security number (which are cross checked)....on an absentee ballot, they must provide a real address which is checked with public records to verify the address exists and the person presenting the absentee ballot is in fact the person listed as residing in that house PLUS, the last four digits of an actual social security number that is also cross-checked...seems like a lot of work for one vote, especially considering that if a fraudulent registrant shows up at a polling to vote, they are subject to potential jail time in a federal penitentiary...

there is simply no way to turn these fake registrations into some sort of massive voting bloc designed to steal an election

on the other hand, the Reps using voter suppression tactics such as threats that an individual will be arrested at the polling station if they show up, or purging of voter rolls, etc. is really the only way to actually steal and election
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I've explained how it's done you brain dead fuck.

You & Monica are perfect examples of what Churchill said about English juries not convicting anyone of sodomy because half of them refuse to believe it can be done and the other half are doing it.

Come out of the closet, feeldix. You might start by admitting to yourself that you're OK with vote fraud- something that's already obvious to everybody else
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Felix wrote:
Cuda wrote:

look douchebag, I've asked you five fucking times to produce any credible way in which these fraudulent registrations can be turned into fraudulent votes......
If you're expecting to ever get anything resembling an honest answer out of Cuda....well just don't hold yer breath.

Notice that word above his avatar?
Why do you think that's there?
It's a description that he's proud to make every effort to live up to.

And he's become very good at it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

l to r: cuda, mvscal

-sin,
LTS TARD 2