Palin at a Flyers game

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Palin at a Flyers game

Post by BSmack »

This is what happens when Sara Palin isn't in front of a crowd forced to sign loyalty oaths.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
rozy
Cowboy

Re: Palin at a Flyers game

Post by rozy »

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/27136268/

It doesn't get more Marxocrat than MSNBC. They say you're full of crap. As usualm.

Besides, it was Philly... They booed Santa Claus. :lol: :lol:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Not a shock that they'd have Alaska native Scott Gomez take that face off for the Rangers although that's usually a role for the team's captain. I read an article in the local paper about a month ago that Palin's son...the one that plays hockey...actually went to high school over in Portage at Central HS and played hockey.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:This is what happens when Sara Palin isn't in front of a crowd forced to sign loyalty oaths.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet 65% of that crowd was from South Jersey. I'm sure you can guess which way they normally vote.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

rozy wrote:http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/27136268/

It doesn't get more Marxocrat than MSNBC. They say you're full of crap. As usualm.

Besides, it was Philly... They booed a very drunk and poorly dressed Santa Claus. :lol: :lol:

FTFY.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

rozy wrote:http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/27136268/

Besides, it was Philly... They booed Santa Claus. :lol: :lol:
I offered no description of the crowd, or their reaction other than to say the crowd was not forced to sign a loyalty oath. Does the MSNBC article say the crowd WAS forced to sign a loyalty oath? And then you try to deflect by saying "Besides, it was Philly... They booed Santa Claus." As if it fucking matters?

Wow. Just wow. I never thought you would go to the "You're full of shit but even though you're right it doesn't really matter" defense. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?

Zogby's daily tracking poll has Obama up 49 to 43 percent over McCain. Have a nice fucking day.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Looks like the McCain campaign put as much forethought into this fubar as they did picking Palin herself. :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

So it's true; she really does stink on ice.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Whitey
Crack Whore

Post by Whitey »

It just shows how many low class people there are in this world.

Agree or disagree with her and her choice as VP, you don't boo a Mom with her kid.

It is too late! They call it STALKING!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Whitey wrote:It just shows how many low class people there are in this world.

Agree or disagree with her and her choice as VP, you don't boo a Mom with her kid.
If she's worried about her kids hearing boos then she shouldn't have taken them to a public event where the crowd isn't hand-picked by the GOP. And just maybe, if anyone in the McCain campaign had taken the time to find out the political leanings of greater Philly this debacle wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Besides, they're children...not human political shields.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Whitey wrote:It just shows how many low class people there are in this world.

Well, why else did she bring little Tron and Skeletor, moron?
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

She's a Rangers fan, so I wouldn't have expected anything less.

Glad she got to see her team, and mine, kick Philly's ass. Fuck Philly!!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

I would've done something like that, but hockey doesn't treat people equally, there obviously is no quota system in that sport, too much team and not enough me in that sport, no excessive celebrating, no bling, and I didn't happen to feel proud of my country that day....

E UNUM PLURIBUS
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

^^^

Damn, Steer. Scariest photo I've seen of Michelle.
No doubt Barack's on the short leash.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

The Seer wrote:I would've done something like that, but hockey doesn't treat people equally, there obviously is no quota system in that sport, too much team and not enough me in that sport, no excessive celebrating, no bling, and I didn't happen to feel proud of my country that day....

^^^^^ she was great as the Predator. looks like not much make up was needed
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

MuchoBulls wrote:She's a Rangers fan, so I wouldn't have expected anything less.

The final was only 4-3. Rangers were outplayed the 2nd and 3rd period. Biron just played like shit for the first 8 minutes.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

jiminphilly wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:She's a Rangers fan, so I wouldn't have expected anything less.

The final was only 4-3. Rangers were outplayed the 2nd and 3rd period. Biron just played like shit for the first 8 minutes.
You hadn't played a game all season. The Rangers were playing their 4th game and played the night before and were using their backup goalie, so you should have won that game with no problem.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:I think Barack should get equal time at a sporting event.

How about at a NASCAR race?

Make sure you have him well insulated deep inside the Barackmobile for that one.
^^^ The voice of experience, no doubt.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

MuchoBulls wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:

You hadn't played a game all season. The Rangers were playing their 4th game and played the night before and were using their backup goalie, so you should have won that game with no problem.

Perhaps the fact that the Rangers were already 3 games into the season and the Flyers were just bustin their 2008-09 cherry had something to do with the way the Rangers played the 1st Period and the Flyers played 2 and 3? They put up 3 goals against the Rangers who happened to put up 0 in the next 2 periods.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

sooooo you're surprised that a BLUE area of Pennsylvania booed a Rep. candidate?

mindboggling, really....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Bri wrote:Zogby's daily tracking poll has Obama up 49 to 43 percent over McCain. Have a nice fucking day.
10/12 shows Obama 47.9 to McCain 43.6

Look for that lead to narrow steadily this week and for McCain to be within 2 points by Saturday.

my .02
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

jiminphilly wrote:Perhaps the fact that the Rangers were already 3 games into the season and the Flyers were just bustin their 2008-09 cherry had something to do with the way the Rangers played the 1st Period and the Flyers played 2 and 3? They put up 3 goals against the Rangers who happened to put up 0 in the next 2 periods.
Maybe the Flyers still haven't gotten over their pre-season loss to the Phantoms.

You're at home playing a team who played in Europe 6 days before and played the night before, so the Flyers should have had more jump to start the game, not end it. The way the Rangers play, once they are up 4 goals they pretty much have the W in hand, even with Valiquette in goal.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:
Bri wrote:Zogby's daily tracking poll has Obama up 49 to 43 percent over McCain. Have a nice fucking day.
10/12 shows Obama 47.9 to McCain 43.6

Look for that lead to narrow steadily this week and for McCain to be within 2 points by Saturday.

my .02
10/19 shows Obama 47.8 to McCain 45.1

"Your" 6 pt lead is down to 2.7 in a week.

B.O.'s lead will show further erosion at tomorrow's update and will be right about that 2.0 pct pt lead which I predicted.

Libs will be gripping ... HARD!

LMAO
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Libs will be gripping ... HARD!
Not as hard as the supporters of the LOSING candidate.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You know, Bri, Zogby had better show B.O. up by a handful of pct pts ... at least ... in the last couple of days before the election or he's very likely SCREWED.

You can put up a front of relaxation, but I KNOW you are gripping very hard seeing McCain within 3 pts right now.

Your party fugged up by nominating an extreme candidate when someone near center would have won this race going away.