Well whaddya make of this.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Well whaddya make of this.

Post by Tom In VA »

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09152008/po ... tm?&page=1
WHILE campaigning in public for a speedy withdrawal of US troops from Iraq, Sen. Barack Obama has tried in private to persuade Iraqi leaders to delay an agreement on a draw-down of the American military presence.

According to Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Obama made his demand for delay a key theme of his discussions with Iraqi leaders in Baghdad in July.

"He asked why we were not prepared to delay an agreement until after the US elections and the formation of a new administration in Washington," Zebari said in an interview.

Obama insisted that Congress should be involved in negotiations on the status of US troops - and that it was in the interests of both sides not to have an agreement negotiated by the Bush administration in its "state of weakness and political confusion."

"However, as an Iraqi, I prefer to have a security agreement that regulates the activities of foreign troops, rather than keeping the matter open." Zebari says.

Though Obama claims the US presence is "illegal," he suddenly remembered that Americans troops were in Iraq within the legal framework of a UN mandate. His advice was that, rather than reach an accord with the "weakened Bush administration," Iraq should seek an extension of the UN mandate.

While in Iraq, Obama also tried to persuade the US commanders, including Gen. David Petraeus, to suggest a "realistic withdrawal date." They declined.

Obama has made many contradictory statements with regard to Iraq. His latest position is that US combat troops should be out by 2010. Yet his effort to delay an agreement would make that withdrawal deadline impossible to meet.

If this is true, it clearly shows Obama has plenty of experience in policial gamesmanship - of course I don't think that's even been questioned.

It clearly shows his priorities.

And the hubris ... the balls. I don't know what to make of it. Almost makes me wonder if all these Democrats voted in under the auspices of pulling the troops out of Iraq were strategically waiting until the Presidential election and the hope a Dem would win so they could look like the "heroes" or something.

Kind of twisted.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Well whaddya make of this.

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Obama insisted that Congress should be involved in negotiations on the status of US troops
Just another fuckheaded dipshit wiping his ass with the Constitution.

That fucking n...igger can't have his head blown off soon enough.
Well, I see the James Earl Ray wing of the GOP has spoken.

I know you see yourself as some kind of provocateur, but that was inexcusable.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Just another fuckheaded dipshit wiping his ass with the Constitution.
coming from a former Bush supporter (think rats off a sinking ship) that's pretty funny
That fucking n...igger can't have his head blown off soon enough.
that's probably not something you should be posting on a public message board bud...yeah, we get the fact that you're a hypocritical racist tard, but some people don't know you as well as we do and perceive that as some sort of threat....
get out, get out while there's still time
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Felix,

Can you please outline, in detail, exactly what areas of the Constitution Bush as violated ?

TIA
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Perceive away. The world would be an undeniably better place with his brains splattered against the wall.
I think you might need a visit from the Secret Service. You're walking a very fine line between freedom of speech and a felony.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

He's walking a very thin line, very thin. But he is not explicitly threatening. Since so many comparisons to John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln have been made about Obama, what the fuck else are people supposed to think.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:He's walking a very thin line, very thin. But he is not explicitly threatening.
When you say that someone "can't have their head blown off soon enough", you are, at the very least reprising King Henry's "Who will rid me of this troublesome priest?". It is fucking despicable and shameful. And if you for a moment defend it, then you are just as shameful.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I'm not defending it. I think it's out of line.

Historically however, politicians have been "hung" or "burned" in effigy. Pretty recent too.

Out of line ? It is to me, it's bad karma. But "illegal" ? I'm not sure.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:It is fucking despicable and shameful.
There is nothing the least bit despicable or shameful about dead politicians. A large part of our current predicament is caused by the fact that they aren't killed more frequently. Dishonest political scumbags should fear for their lives not their careers when their mendacity is revealed.
Either you are trolling extra hard today or you are insane. Which is it?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Tom In VA wrote: Can you please outline, in detail, exactly what areas of the Constitution Bush as violated ?
violated? not certain

eroded, it's obvious
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:Perceive away. The world would be an undeniably better place with his brains splattered against the wall.
by all means douchebag, elaborate on what it is exactly that he's done to you specifically to cause you to wish him dead

I know you're trolling but seriously, this shit is pretty fucked up
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Felix wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: Can you please outline, in detail, exactly what areas of the Constitution Bush as violated ?
violated? not certain

eroded, it's obvious
Black helos circling above your house might have to do with the vast amounts of electricity your hyrdo set up is consuming. But, Bush didn't do that, Reagan did, and Clinton escalated it.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Tom In VA wrote:
Black helos circling above your house might have to do with the vast amounts of electricity your hyrdo set up is consuming. But, Bush didn't do that, Reagan did, and Clinton escalated it.

well, type in "Bush Constitutional Violations" into Google and see what you get....

here's a pretty good start

http://www.scribd.com/doc/185259/Bush-A ... -Scorecard
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: I sincerely wish him nothing but the worst. I would be just as happy if he died screaming in a fire as I would if he got his n...igger head blown off at a rally.
well good luck then bud....

with all that rage I seriously fear for the welfare of your children.....

but again, what is it that he's done specifically to you that's caused you to harbor all of this hatred
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote: No, I'm not trolling. I sincerely wish him nothing but the worst. I would be just as happy if he died screaming in a fire as I would if he got his n...igger head blown off at a rally.
Don't worry, pisspants. You'll get the old platitude spewing, comfortable, geriatric colostomy bag of a fuzzy notion you've been hoping for.

America isn't voting for a black guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyy.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:You'll get the old platitude spewing, comfortable, geriatric colostomy bag of a fuzzy notion you've been hoping for.
E tu, Marty? I thought McLoon was your guy?
He is, but watching you go into cardiac arrest is a perk.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote: ...mendacious politicians ...
It's the "mendacity of hope".
Last edited by Shlomart Ben Yisrael on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: Thanks for the kind thought. After all, Onogga's campaign is all about hope, right?
I'd rather vote for the unknown than for four more years of Bush economic policies under McSame.....

after all the economy is doing swimmingly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO9idrZs30M
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:So...what did you think of his brilliant plan to keep killing American troops until he can politically position himself to take credit for their withdrawl?

"Keeping Americans in harm's way until after a national election victory is secured? Man, that is such a shit thing to do."

Sincerely, Reagan.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:Of course, you're an idiot on any one of a number of different issues. The first being the bullshit "McSame" meme.
voting 100% of the time in 2008 and 90% of the time in 2007 with Bush and his catostrophic policies and you're peddling me that Gramps is the true "change" candidate....go sell that shit to the unthinking masses tard.
The second being that voting for Onogga isn't a vote for the unknown. It's a vote to tax yourself out of your shoes. Next time you listen to that ridiculous fool, do it with a calculator handy and ask yourself how much all of his bullshit is going to cost you.
sorry, I don't make $250,000 a year so Obama's tax increase won't affect me....you might want to know what it is your attacking before you attack it
Tax the rich? Guess afuckingain. You'll be pining for the "salad days" of economic prosperity under the Bush administration.
sell it to the uneducated douchcanoes that can't think for themselves and get all their talking points from Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh....fuck you should be writing their material
So...what did you think of his brilliant plan to keep killing American troops until he can politically position himself to take credit for their withdrawl? Guess you have to be crazy to think he should be shot in the face for that one, huh?
I think you should be shouting this from the rafters....this is another propaganda piece spun up by the Republican scare committee historic news
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

We are all dumbfucks

Q: What is worse than a liberal?
A: Two liberals.

I decline
To walk the line
They tell me that I'm lazy
Worldly wise
I realize
That everybody's crazy
A woman's voice reminds me
To serve and not to speak
Am I myself or just another freak

You know
There's fire in the hole
And nothing left to burn
I'd love to run out now
There's nowhere left to turn

With a cough
I shake it off
And work around my yellow stripe
Should I hide
Or eat my pride
Or wait until it's good and ripe
My life is boiling over
It's happened once before
I wish someone would open up the door

Don't you know
There's fire in the hole
And nothing left to burn
I'd love to run out now
There's nowhere left to turn

oh man...what the fuck just happened?...I must have blacked out for a minute...where am I?...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Felix wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:

well, type in "Bush Constitutional Violations" into Google and see what you get....

here's a pretty good start

http://www.scribd.com/doc/185259/Bush-A ... -Scorecard

I did. But thanks for the partial "hit list". Biased much ?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Felix wrote: sell it to the uneducated douchcanoes that can't think for themselves and get all their talking points from Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh
lmao.

What is this ? Kindgarten ?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: Like I said earlier. You're a fucking idiot.
So what you're telling me is that you're in favor of continuing down the same economic path we've been going down for the last 8 years?

wow, just fucking wow

how's your Lehman Brothers stock looking right now?
Bush and his cronies were ssleep at the wheel and allowed this to get to where it is right now

ain't deregulation a fucking hoot?
Tom In VA wrote:

I did. But thanks for the partial "hit list". Biased much ?
so go ahead and spell out for me which of those entries you disagree with and why they wouldn't constitute Bush essentially pissing on the Constitution

tia
Tom In VA wrote:
lmao.

What is this ? Kindgarten ?

he started it

mvs: did not
felix: did too

etc. etc
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Okay Felix, you win.

I didn't ask the right question. My question was geared more towards how the Pat Act and such have disrupted your ability to exercise you Const. rights. My point of course, they haven't. I see a lot of healthy free speach out there. I see a lot of unhealthy free speach too, and it goes on unencumbered ... as it should.

The fact is Constitutional "flexibility" has been a part of this country since it's inception. Sometimes we get it right, sometimes we get it wrong, sometimes it's out of necessity - Civil War, World War II, etc.. etc..

I just don't see Bush's actions, or even our congressional actions as it relates to trying to stop terrorism as that egregious ... or illegal. I'm not a lawyer.

I just know that many times worst has been done by Presidents and Congress under the auspices of National Security.

Personally, I value the reminders and argument.

Not unlike those crying foul under Clinton's Administration.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Once again your stupid McSame meme falls flat on its face. The only thing he's taken from Bush is his tax cuts...which is what intelligent people propose to do in a down economy...unlike the jug-eared, spearchucking moron you worship.
his 100% voting record with Bush last year and his 94% voting record with Bush over the last 4 years says your a paste eating tard of the highest caliber
You are in for a rude surprise once you finally figure out his soak the rich tax scam is barely going to cover 16% of his proposed spending. Where the fuck do you think the other 84% is coming from? It's called the bait and switch and fuckwitted twats like you fall for it every time.
funny I remember the Repuplitards spewing this same bullshit when Clinton was running
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Voted with Bush 94% of the time on what?
what are we talking about

ECONOMICS

the only significant differences he's had in the past were with Bushes corporate tax cuts, but like a good soldier he's now fallen in line (otherwise he wouldn't have got the nomination)

yeah, he's a maverick allright and obviously the true agent of "change" :lol:
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

I'm sitting on the fence now...maybe you could help push me over and lay out specifically what "The Maverick" intends to "change" once he assumes the Presidency

seriously, all I've seen from you is why I shouldn't vote for Obama and nothing about why I should vote for McCain....here's your chance to convince me....and pursing regulation of financial institutions doesn't count because any fucking moron can see that the banking industry needs a swift and decisive overhaul

so, other than that what are these "changes" he keeps promising and how do you think he'll go about it?
Last edited by Felix on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote:I'm sitting on the fence now...
:lol:

Yeah, we know.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:

Yeah, we know.
glad you could stop by for your annual pilgrimage

but given you wanted to enter into the fray maybe you could enlighten me as to what you think Gramps first "change" will be

"look daddy, teacher says every time a bell rings another Democrat raises taxes"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote: but given you wanted to enter into the fray
What fray? I see no fray. I see you sitting on a fence, unpunctual as usual.

At least try not to look like a dumbfuck.

Give it the good ole college minimal effort.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

commie football helmet squawks about calling the secret service when a revolutionary position is taken :lol:

advance the struggle there, comrade
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:.
nice non-response to a simple question-instead of following me around and gnawing on my ankles, why not try and answer what should be a slam dunk for Gramps supporters....

What will McSame's first "change" be when he's president?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:
War Wagon wrote:.
nice non-response to a simple question-instead of following me around and gnawing on my ankles, why not try and answer what should be a slam dunk for Gramps supporters....

What will McSame's first "change" be when he's president?
His administration will not be run by oil company lobbyists. It will be run by all different kinds of lobbyists.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:
His administration will not be run by oil company lobbyists. It will be run by all different kinds of lobbyists.

In all fairness, I visited McCains website to find out exactly what his plans are.....and after reading through it pretty carefully, and I still don't know....

but his economic plan is a radical departure
A pro-growth, pro-jobs strategy to get our economy back on track. John McCain's strategy includes taking the near-term actions needed to provide immediate help to American families while also taking the longer-term steps necessary to secure America's economic prosperity and leadership in the world.
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/issues/

if that's not Maverickian politics tell me what is
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote: Honestly, it's a little alarming to realise how many stone cold dumbfucks there are shambling around with their heads stuck up their asses.
what's alarming is that they're allowed to vote.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Felix wrote: What will McSame's first "change" be when he's president?
A fresh pair of these...

Hail to the (incontinent) chief.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:You know, Marty. I'm beginning to question the sincerity of your support for John McCain.
I swear to you, nothing would bring me greater joy than seeing your country put McCain in the White House.

Don't let me down, Yanks.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Martyred wrote: I swear to you, nothing would bring me greater joy than seeing your country put McCain in the White House.
I'm with you....mvs has convinced me

McCain will somehow find a way to make the "borrow your way out of debt" fiscal plan work...

I just know he can
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

So you propose stealing ? MIght work. Cool.

Why don't YOU volunteer to pay more taxes, there's no law against that Felix.

Marty wants McCain to win because he's itching to see U.S. destroyed so he can throw stuff at all the refugees heading north and become Montreal's version of Bill "The Butcher", he thinks McCain is the quickest route there. He's wrong of course. Obama is the man to bring about the change necessary to bring this country to it's deathbed.

Either way, I don't care. I'm ready to move, I've got my GO RUCK ready, picked up a surgery kit tonight. Marty and I have been cool with each other, so maybe I can broker a peace for a few select individuals. If you're interested, PM your details. Since bribe money will be involved, go ahead and send me your account info. I'll do an automatic debit.

Everyone else is screwed and will see Marty .... on Rue St. Denis