McCain's Veep

The best of the best
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: McCain's Veep

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote:
Diogenes wrote: The more you post, the stupider you look.

Keep up the good work.
Great 'take.' :lol:
For Diaphanous, it was.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Kierland wrote:
Diogenes wrote: The more you post, the stupider you look.

Keep up the good work.
Great 'take.' :lol:

Which one of you is which?

Oh wait. I don't care.
Last edited by Diogenes on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Diogenes wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Kierland wrote:Great 'take.' :lol:

Which one of you is which?

Oh wait. I don't care.
I'm the red X on the left.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Clever pick by the weasally "maverick," but way too little, and now there's just the picking up of the body chunks, as it were.

A "creationist"? Debating "both sides"? What is this gibberish? As though there are two sides to how that dollar got under your pillow: the Tooth Fairy....or Dad. As though the tribal history of (disgusting) primitive nomads (originally carved on sticks!) should somehow be placed side by side with actual modern scientific research. Surely nothing could better reflect the essential functional insanity that pervades the Christer cult.

As for her relationship to Big Oil, while she has made exaggerated mime-like gestures to suggest a "not so fast" attitude towards all-out drilling, she has made it clear she's ready to spread those Alaskan cheecks in a "doggie-style" fashion to fascillitate America's Non-Dependance on Arab Oil, etc.

Let's see how she replaces the disgraced long-time Alaskan hack, Stevens. Not that it matters.

Obama. Get used to it. :wink:
Before God was, I am
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:

well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

General Peters wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
~Nothing of interest~
Hey, General Peckerhead. Get your pedophile ass back to .net, you simple-minded twat.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote:more impressive than a local political hack from one of the most corrupt political machines on the planet who has done pretty much nothing other than run for prez since being elected to the senate.
Maybe, but so what?

Being more impressive than Obama (if she is) doesn't make her impressive.

1. There will be 2 (two) tickets to choose from come election time.
2. She is on one ticket, obama on the other.
3. Quality of candidates on each respective ticket will (should) affect how people vote.

Ya kinda see how comparing her to obama might be relevant?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I see, Seer.

I'm not the only one, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out ... McCain's tactics up to this point have been to point out Obama's inexperience. Obama, asuaged that by picking an experienced VP, Biden.

McCain on the other hand has picked an inexperienced number 2, leaving her a "heartbeat" away from the big chair.

Is that what you were saying ?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom In VA wrote:I see, Seer.

I'm not the only one, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out ... McCain's tactics up to this point have been to point out Obama's inexperience. Obama, asuaged that by picking an experienced VP, Biden.

McCain on the other hand has picked an inexperienced number 2, leaving her a "heartbeat" away from the big chair.
As opposed to IN the big chair? I'd rather have a VP with a learning curve than a CinC.

And if McCain kicks, she can pick a VP with foriegn policy experience. One smarter than Biden, I hope.

ImageImage
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Diogenes wrote: And if McCain kicks, she can pick a VP with foriegn policy experience. One smarter than Biden, I hope.[/b]
Wll there you go, I didn't follow the thread all the way through.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:this is a classic mccain move
yup. long ago McCain left his wife and hooked up with a chick over 15 years younger than he and traveled the country together.

I have to admit he's still got it.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
mvscal wrote:this is a classic mccain move
yup. long ago McCain left his wife and hooked up with a chick over 15 years younger than he and traveled the country together.

I have to admit he's still got it.
Good one.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

mvscal wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suck on this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Any talk of Palin's merits is pointless.

McCain could have picked a department store mannequin and still won.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Just heard her speak. Fucking hell. It's Dan Quayle with tits.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Seer wrote:1. There will be 2 (two) tickets to choose from come election time.
Oh really? You mean like Kang and Kodos?
2. She is on one ticket, obama on the other.
So she's running with Kang? Or is it Kodos?
3. Quality of candidates on each respective ticket will (should) affect how people vote.
Thanks for the laugh.
Ya kinda see how comparing her to obama might be relevant?
Not in response to me saying she does not impress me.

Lights yet?
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote:
JayDuck wrote:I don't think they are going to peel many Clinton feminists off for a creationist, staunchly pro-life, MILF. And the beauty pageant photos are already starting to be passed around the interwebs. We'll see if the feminists really jump ship, but this isn't the type of woman they generally like to see getting ahead.

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/disc ... hp?t=26109

Suck on this.

There's nothing to suck on.

Every person on that site has been planning to vote for McCain for months, that didn't change anything.

All you have to do is scroll down a page and you can see that the pick of Palin absolutely didn't affect the members of that forum in the least. Most of them aren't democrats anyway. Some were republicans for Hillary from the beginning. Look at their thread from the Obama speech last night, or the Hillary or Bill Clinton speeches from the DNC, for that matter.

This isn't peeling off any Obama voters. These have all been McCain voters since Hillary lost the nomination.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Over under on how long until nudes that she let some dude take in the 80's
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

mvscal wrote:
Suck on this.

Slow down. Maybe you should just leave the political prognosticating to those of us who know what we're talking about.

mvscal wrote:
Q, West Coast Style wrote:The next President will be either John McCain or Barack Obama.
What the fuck are you smoking?
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 10&t=26632
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Nishlord wrote:Just heard her speak. Fucking hell. It's Dan Quayle with tits.
First off, I could really give a shit about oratory skills. Reagan was the master, but, I suspect you didn't much care for him. Clinton was nearly as good.

Bush? Pretty good when he really wanted to be.

Obama? Outstanding teleprompter/canned speech reader, but, get him in a debate where he actually has to think on his feet and he's a [mvscal] gibbbering dumbfukk [/mvscal].
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

For starters I'll see her University of Idaho communications degree and raise her Obama's Editor of the Harvard Law Review. If we're just talking smarts.

And by the way, as someone who went to school eight miles from the University of Idaho. And is familier with the school, and have heard first hand accounts of what it was like there in the eighties . . . I'm pretty sure there are compromising frat party photos of her out there in somebody's attic or basment.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

smackaholic wrote:
Nishlord wrote:Just heard her speak. Fucking hell. It's Dan Quayle with tits.
First off, I could really give a shit about oratory skills. Reagan was the master, but, I suspect you didn't much care for him. Clinton was nearly as good.

Bush? Pretty good when he really wanted to be.

Obama? Outstanding teleprompter/canned speech reader, but, get him in a debate where he actually has to think on his feet and he's a [mvscal] gibbbering dumbfukk [/mvscal].

Rack - Spot on

Walter Cronkite was once voted the most trusted man in America - why?

He could calmly and sincerley read what his writers had put on cue cards (don't think they had teleprompters yet) or his notes.

The dude could have been John Wayne Gacy, Tommy Chong or AP in his private life and no one would have ever known beacuse he was articulate.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Q, West Coast Style wrote: I'm pretty sure there are compromising frat party photos of her out there in somebody's attic or basment.
A really smart guy mentioned something about that earlier.

I can really see a Dr. Laura type thingy coming out real soon,
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Diogenes wrote:Ask Murkowski how much of a lightweight she is politicly. :twisted:
I'll leave it to Dins to cover your spelling. :lol:

But while Palin did kick Murkowski's ass, the second place finisher in the primary beat Murkowski by 11% as well. That primary was more about Murkowski fucking himself over than about the strength of a single candidate.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

KC Scott wrote:
Q, West Coast Style wrote: I'm pretty sure there are compromising frat party photos of her out there in somebody's attic or basment.
Not so smart considering she's married to the guy she dated in high school and the fact they have this thing called a vetting process.

ImageImage
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Diogenes wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
Not so smart considering she's married to the guy she dated in high school and the fact they have this thing called a vetting process.
Must have started that after 1988.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:. . . I'm pretty sure there are compromising frat party photos of her out there in somebody's attic or basment.
Maybe along the lines of Her Dark Secret kind of thing ?

Sinner.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Diogenes wrote:and the fact they have this thing called a vetting process.
Yea dude, they can track every party she ever went to, every joint she never smoked and every dick she never sucked.

And of course no chick who had a high school sweetheart would ever have dared try a different dude somewhere in her 44 years.

She's as pure as the driven snow and your imaginary fliend in the clouds
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

KC Scott wrote: She's as pure as the driven snow and your imaginary fliend in the clouds
Aaaaah now is that your skepticism or hope speaking ? You know, that there'll be pics or a video ?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Tom In VA wrote:
KC Scott wrote: She's as pure as the driven snow and your imaginary fliend in the clouds
Aaaaah now is that your skepticism or hope speaking ? You know, that there'll be pics or a video ?

You and I are pretty close in age and so is she........ so.....

Back in the HS / College Days I took polaroids of all my "girlfriends" - and I was hardly the lone ranger in this pastime.
I had a scrapbook of probably 30 some chicks by the time I was a soph in college and kept adding to it till my late 20's when a GF I really did like found it and well........ fuck. Later I realized pics before Hos but ya know.

So anyway, I'm about 99% sure if she looked worth a shit somebody whipped out the SX70 and laid the "God damn, you are so much fucking hotter than Playboy and I'd rather look at you than that shit" line on her and she dropped trou quicker than R-Jack at an I-5 rest stop.

I'm also 99% sure Dins will be in this thread and speak of filling up Encyclopedia Dinsdalia with his conquests
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:For starters I'll see her University of Idaho communications degree and raise her Obama's Editor of the Harvard Law Review. If we're just talking smarts.

And by the way, as someone who went to school eight miles from the University of Idaho. And is familier with the school, and have heard first hand accounts of what it was like there in the eighties . . . I'm pretty sure there are compromising frat party photos of her out there in somebody's attic or basment.
Ah yes, the tried and true "my sheepskin is better than your sheepskin" line. There have been countless ivy league grad losers just as there have been countless 8th grade dropout success stories. It is about as weak a reason as you can come up with for voting for someone.

Does this mean you are now a G Dubya harvard MBA chairforce fighter pilot fan?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

JayDuck wrote:"Thanks Hillary for cracking the glass ceiling. I'll take it from here"

LOL! Just heard in her speech.

Now that's some grand pandering right there.

Outstanding!
pardon me if someone else has said it: not Hillary, Geraldine Ferraro.

i thought it was kind of clever pick but if she said that, that's almost like a concession.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Lemme see if I've got this straight.

McCain makes a VP selection. At least 90% of this board probably never heard of said selection prior to today.

Notwithstanding that, the usual suspects rush to this board like moths to the flame, acting as though: (a) she's the greatest thing since sliced bread; and (b) they've never seen a female before in their lives. At least that latter part is true, I guess.

This board is nothing if not predictable.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

KC Scott wrote: You and I are pretty close in age and so is she........ so.....
We all went to school in a red brick schoolhouse obviously, I gotcha. Good sleuthing dude. Hey, I can't wait for the pics to come out, especially if they're like "Girls Gone Wild" or something.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Lemme see if I've got this straight.

McCain makes a VP selection. At least 90% of this board probably never heard of said selection prior to today.

Notwithstanding that, the usual suspects rush to this board like moths to the flame, acting as though: (a) she's the greatest thing since sliced bread; and (b) they've never seen a female before in their lives. At least that latter part is true, I guess.

And here's Terry, coming off his high horse, nose still in the clouds to remind the great unwashed of their sins.

Hey Obama really is cool. Hear that story from the nurse in Chicago about the testimony she gave RE: our favorite topic.

Don't forget to wash your shoes and hands before you touch the wife after visiting us.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

true, true. McCain could have picked a lamp-post or Carmen Electra and the responses added together would be the same.

she's the muse of Ronald Reagan's ghost...a "true conservative"....
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Tom In VA wrote: We all went to school in a red brick schoolhouse obviously, I gotcha. Good sleuthing dude. Hey, I can't wait for the pics to come out, especially if they're like "Girls Gone Wild" or something.

I'm pretty sure there was some trios stuff between Jack, Chrissy and her.

My Guess is Mr. Roper had cameras in the apartment
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

King Crimson wrote:
JayDuck wrote:"Thanks Hillary for cracking the glass ceiling. I'll take it from here"

LOL! Just heard in her speech.

Now that's some grand pandering right there.

Outstanding!
pardon me if someone else has said it: not Hillary, Geraldine Ferraro.

i thought it was kind of clever pick but if she said that, that's almost like a concession.
She acknowleged both.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

KC Scott wrote:
Diogenes wrote:and the fact they have this thing called a vetting process.
Yea dude, they can track every party she ever went to, every joint she never smoked and every dick she never sucked
None of which has anything to do with leaving photographic evidence laying around. And that is a question I'm sure they covered. If such photos existed, somebody would get them out. Which would give her every reason to decline the VP offer.

Her Miss Alaska runner-up pics on the other hand, I'm sure we'll be seing soon.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Close. Except the 'the usual suspects rushing to this board like moths to the flame' are the kneejerk lefties who can't help demonstrating their typical idiocy.

I'm just here to mock them and enlighten the rest.

ImageImage