Sustenon Merrineedle has 2 torn knee ligaments...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RJ
Elwood

Sustenon Merrineedle has 2 torn knee ligaments...

Post by RJ »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3550426

Sucks when you cant pop a Dball and stack it with Winstrol and Tess to help the healing, huh Fairyman?

:lol: :lol:

I'll be expecting an appearance from that pussy Cuntdanian off the end of the bench to cry and blubber yet again about this post being "classless".
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Sustenon Merrineedle has 2 torn knee ligaments...

Post by Shoalzie »

I don't know how that is a hard decision for him to make...miss the season with surgery and come back next year or keep playing and risk ruining your career. It'll hurt the Bolts to lose him for a year but better a year than to never get him back.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Confirmed 'roid freak - check

Cl@ssless gr@ndst@nding @sshole - check

Opposing fans laffing and taunting - check

Image Image

L-R, poptart, James, Paulette
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I hope they cut Merriod and he ends up with the Raiders.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:I don't know how that is a hard decision for him to make...
Everything is lining up for this team this year. They've got the talent. They've got the experience and they've got the favorable schedule. An opportunity like this might only come along once in a career. He knows this.

I can understand the temptation.
Merroidman has had plenty of opportunities to choke in the playoffs. He needs to get over it and take the knife.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Everything is lining up for this team this year. They've got the talent. They've got the experience and they've got the favorable schedule. An opportunity like this might only come along once in a career. He knows this.

NT: Hey Alex, watch me pull a Lombardi out of my hat
AS: but that trick never works
NT: this time for sure
get out, get out while there's still time
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:I don't know how that is a hard decision for him to make...

I can understand the temptation.
When I said they were one injury away from not even being able to beat the Chefs, I was thinking more along the lines of Complainian being the one. They lose Complainian now and they've got a good chance of going 0-16
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:Complainian

Remember -- it's not classy to dance around in celebration.

That was one of the all-time great KYOA moments.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cuda wrote:When I said they were one injury away from not even being able to beat the Chefs, I was thinking more along the lines of Complainian being the one. They lose Complainian now and they've got a good chance of going 0-16
Then I guess this guy isn't very good, huh?

Coods, go back to CDS.... :meds:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

poptart wrote:Confirmed 'roid freak - check

Image Image

Another worn out RaiDuh in 2010 - check
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Joe in PB wrote:
poptart wrote:Confirmed 'roid freak - check

Image Image

Another worn out RaiDuh in 2010 - check

2 things here, Joe:

1. Vag Discharge fan are total pieces of dried up dogshit-how many times have you cunts whooped it up when YOUR fucking boy was doing his 'roid rage seizures after he sacked a QB? Exactly. Every fucking time. Now that this faggot is busted down and might bounce after this year, you pathetic ass sorry excuses for fucking fans are now talking shit on how he'll be a "Raider" in the near future and there's plenty of LB depth now, ect.

You fucks deserve EVERY last goddamn BB blast upside your heads and the asskickings we deliver in the parking lots and inside the stadium to you. Period. I've NEVER seen such a whiny, gutless, pussy ass group of fans such as yourselves (except for Boston ballswallower, who just dropped the sportsbar blinds on this thread)

B. Our LB corps is fucking awesome-we dont want NOR need Fairyman with the young future pro bowlers in Morrison and Howard wrecking shop. Fuck him, and fuck you useless sniveling fans who, much to my heart's warmth, will NEVER see your team win a Superbowl. Shit owner, Shit team, and Shit fans.

Go fuck yourselves sideways.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RevLimiter wrote:
Cuda wrote:When I said they were one injury away from not even being able to beat the Chefs, I was thinking more along the lines of Complainian being the one. They lose Complainian now and they've got a good chance of going 0-16
Then I guess this guy isn't very good, huh?

:paul: :paul: :paul:

he's an adequate back-up but if he's the main hoss instead of Complainian, the bolts stand a good chance of going 0-16. What are you bitching about anyway, tubbs? That's the only way the Chefs have a chance of beating the Chargers at least once this season and maybe even twice if they're lucky
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Coods wrote:he's an adequate back-up but if he's the main hoss instead of Complainian, the bolts stand a good chance of going 0-16.
You really ARE that stupid, huh? Sproles is a MORE than capable backup to LT, and has proven it.
What are you bitching about anyway, tubbs? That's the only way the Chiefs have a chance of beating the Chargers at least once this season and maybe even twice if they're lucky
They shouldn't have beaten the Blots at the Murph last year and did, so that argument is just as stupid as your reasoning directly above. Seriously Coods, I'm kicking your ASS up and down this thread....I highly suggest you eject now and save some face.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

In case you all haven't heard, Merriman is out for the season. He's one step closer to becoming a Raider. It's a good day in San Diego.