What does it take to be a Bouncer?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Money Shot
Elwood

Re: What does it take to be a Bouncer?

Post by Money Shot »

A friend of mine does that for a job. He's not the kind of person who is good with computers, so the office environment is out. He likes the job, those odd ball hours and he gets a lot of tail. I don't see a problem here. What is it you do for a living again?
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

We say Pogue Mahone from time to time, it's a local saying that a few local Irish attorney's share from time to time...
Mr. Schwump
Jake

Post by Mr. Schwump »

Pogue Mahone=kiss my behind (loose translation form Gaelic) or so I've been told.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Zy just might be able to network his way out of the fight. AngryBarGuy could very well be boyz with one of Zyclone's boys. A flip of the cell phone and some fast dialing midget fingers could easily stop that right hook dead in its tracks.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

War Wagos seemingly possesses admirable Bouncer qualities. When a pretty girl tries to distract him so her buddies can sneak in, he ignores her, because she'll just be a fat little pig in a few decades.

This qualification might even transcend the coat hanger physique.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Toddowen wrote:What does it take to become a bouncer at any local fine eating or drinking establishment?
Your local fine eating/drinking establishments don't employ bouncers. They hire off-duty cops. No, it's not the same.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Bobby42 wrote:
Toddowen wrote:What does it take to become a bouncer at any local fine eating or drinking establishment?
Your local fine eating/drinking establishments don't employ bouncers. They hire off-duty cops. No, it's not the same.
Where I go out drinking, the local after hours eating place is RUN by retired and off duty cops. It sure does make it easier to get a garbage plate at 2:30 AM when you know idiot drunks will be handled with extreme prejudice.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

PSUFAN wrote:War Wagos seemingly possesses admirable Bouncer qualities. When a pretty girl tries to distract him so her buddies can sneak in, he ignores her, because she'll just be a fat little pig in a few decades.
When a pretty girl from Pennsylvania tries to distract you, feel free to start a meaningless fight. It's much more sensible.

I've never even been to Perry county and I want to nuke the place.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage