Motorcycle Diaries

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Motorcycle Diaries

Post by Trampis »

MD is about the realife friendship and adventure that two young Argentinians embark on as they travel from Argentina to the South American Pacific coast then up the coast to Venezuela in the early fifties on one motorcycle,an old thirties model Norton 500.

The movie follows there tale as they see the culture of South America and beg, work,romance and crash there way to Venzuela.

Though I dont usually rent subtitled movies this one was worth renting.I think the movie strikes to the heart of any young man trying to find his beliefs and way in life through adventure and taking chances.

Its well acted and particularly well shot as the beauty of the South American continent is shown.

And for those that have seen it,yes I know its about a young Che.And I know who he is or was.
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

Post by Viper in Vancouver »

The best movies usually have subtitles. Anyways, I saw it in the theatre a few months ago, and I thought it was really good
Is Rozy a man or a woman? This thing has a chicks name and deleates threads about hot chicks. I'm guessing this loser isn't a dude
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i saw it. thought it was pretty good.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"