This has to be a nightmare.....right??

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

This has to be a nightmare.....right??

Post by TheJON »

9 game losing streak 1 out away from coming to an end....

2 outs, bottom of the 9th.....Royals up 8-3 with a runner at 1st. 5 minutes later, ballgame tied. 10 minutes later, ballgame over and Twins win.

I hate to call a team quitters, but seriously, it's not humanly possible to suck THIS bad. It's just not. You have to lay down and quit to be this fucking shitty.

I had free tickets to the game tonight but decided not to go to the game. Thank fucking god I chose not to go to this or I may have gotten arrested for assaulting our inept manager Trey Hillman because the fucking tard goes to mediocre Joel Peralta to get the final out in the 9th instead of our superstar closer that hasn't had a save opportunity in like 2 fucking weeks. Fuck you Trey.....fuck you. You're as big of a dumbass as Bud Bell was. I don't give a fuck if he pitched 2 innings last night. Big deal. He's young. He can handle one god damn out especially considering it was 1 out to end a 9 game losing streak. You don't fucking go to Joel Peralta you fucking stupid cunt.

And Dayton Moore.....god damn you, ass! I praise you all the time and what do you do? Make me look like a fucking idiot. You're a dumbfuck like your boy Hillman. 52 mother fucking games in and no changes? What the fuck? The offense blows, the pitching staff blows (and no Dayton, this isn't a great pitching staff like you claim), and you refuse to give guys like Mitch Maier or Kyle Davies a shot on this team.

Hell, bring up Angel Berroa. I know, I know......he sucks fucking horsecock. But he sucks less than Tony Jr. Berroa is lazy and he's a douchebag but he's a better short-term option than Tony. Neither are long-term options, but I swear I can't watch Pena bat anymore without wanting to fight the guy. Berroa will bat .250 with 7 HR's. Pena won't even finish the year batting .200 and probably won't send 1 god damn ball out of the park.

Brett Tomko.....seriously, worst pitcher ever. Kyle Davies is ripping AAA hitters a new asshole every outing, but we continue to trot that bum Tomko out there while Davies stays down at Omaha. And Mitch Maier is hitting well. Bring him up and get rid of Gload. "He's out of options"- Dayton Moore. So fucking what? Oh, gee, I'd hate to lose him!

I would like to see a replacement for Teahen as well, but we just don't have one. Maybe Shane Costa, but I see him as a career AAA hitter. He's no upgrade.

But since we're stuck with Teahen, here's the lineup we should have....

CF DeJesus
2B Grudz
3B Gordon
RF Guillen
1B Butler
DH Olivo
C Buck
LF Maier
SS Berroa

Occasionally put Teahen at 1B and move Billy to DH so Olivo isn't in the lineup every game only because we'd have no backup catcher if Buck went down. This lineup is better than what we currently have and with Davies as the #5 starter instead of Tomko, it would also be an upgrade in the rotation.

Somebody stop the bleeding!
Screw_Michigan

Re: This has to be a nightmare.....right??

Post by Screw_Michigan »

RACK the melt, noj. war the white sox.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

The Royals still own the Tigers.

Just sayin :oops:
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

TheJON wrote:9 game losing streak 1 out away from coming to an end....

2 outs, bottom of the 9th.....Royals up 8-3 with a runner at 1st. 5 minutes later, ballgame tied. 10 minutes later, ballgame over and Twins win.

I hate to call a team quitters, but seriously, it's not humanly possible to suck THIS bad. It's just not. You have to lay down and quit to be this fucking shitty.

I had free tickets to the game tonight but decided not to go to the game. Thank fucking god I chose not to go to this or I may have gotten arrested for assaulting our inept manager Trey Hillman because the fucking tard goes to mediocre Joel Peralta to get the final out in the 9th instead of our superstar closer that hasn't had a save opportunity in like 2 fucking weeks. Fuck you Trey.....fuck you. You're as big of a dumbass as Bud Bell was. I don't give a fuck if he pitched 2 innings last night. Big deal. He's young. He can handle one god damn out especially considering it was 1 out to end a 9 game losing streak. You don't fucking go to Joel Peralta you fucking stupid cunt.

And Dayton Moore.....god damn you, ass! I praise you all the time and what do you do? Make me look like a fucking idiot. You're a dumbfuck like your boy Hillman. 52 mother fucking games in and no changes? What the fuck? The offense blows, the pitching staff blows (and no Dayton, this isn't a great pitching staff like you claim), and you refuse to give guys like Mitch Maier or Kyle Davies a shot on this team.

Hell, bring up Angel Berroa. I know, I know......he sucks fucking horsecock. But he sucks less than Tony Jr. Berroa is lazy and he's a douchebag but he's a better short-term option than Tony. Neither are long-term options, but I swear I can't watch Pena bat anymore without wanting to fight the guy. Berroa will bat .250 with 7 HR's. Pena won't even finish the year batting .200 and probably won't send 1 god damn ball out of the park.

Brett Tomko.....seriously, worst pitcher ever. Kyle Davies is ripping AAA hitters a new asshole every outing, but we continue to trot that bum Tomko out there while Davies stays down at Omaha. And Mitch Maier is hitting well. Bring him up and get rid of Gload. "He's out of options"- Dayton Moore. So fucking what? Oh, gee, I'd hate to lose him!

I would like to see a replacement for Teahen as well, but we just don't have one. Maybe Shane Costa, but I see him as a career AAA hitter. He's no upgrade.

But since we're stuck with Teahen, here's the lineup we should have....

CF DeJesus
2B Grudz
3B Gordon
RF Guillen
1B Butler
DH Olivo
C Buck
LF Maier
SS Berroa

Occasionally put Teahen at 1B and move Billy to DH so Olivo isn't in the lineup every game only because we'd have no backup catcher if Buck went down. This lineup is better than what we currently have and with Davies as the #5 starter instead of Tomko, it would also be an upgrade in the rotation.

Somebody stop the bleeding!
Holy fuck, I agree with EVERYTHING you said Jon.... :shock:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

TheJON wrote:9 game losing streak 1 out away from coming to an end....

There's no clock in baseball. It's what makes the game great. You have to get 27 motherfucking outs. Some part of this you don't understand?
They haven't quit. They didn't quit. They're not going to quit, and you don't know a damn thing about baseball if you think different

...our inept manager Trey Hillman because the fucking tard goes to mediocre Joel Peralta to get the final out in the 9th instead of our superstar closer that hasn't had a save opportunity in like 2 fucking weeks. Fuck you Trey.....fuck you. You're as big of a dumbass as Bud Bell was. I don't give a fuck if he pitched 2 innings last night. Big deal. He's young. He can handle one god damn out especially considering it was 1 out to end a 9 game losing streak. You don't fucking go to Joel Peralta you fucking stupid cunt.
Have to partly agree. You don't go to Peralta, who has been giving up bombs all season. Also agree that Hillman was/is stupid and may be out of his league.

But you don't go to Soria either. He was shut down for the night. I would have left Ramirez in there. Those ground ball hits they got off him were all of the "seeing-eyed" variety. They still had a 3 run lead. He would've gotten one more out and the losing streak would've been over.
52 mother fucking games in and no changes?
Looks like he heard you. Butler to Omaha, Pena benched.

All in all, nice rant Jon. I understand why you're pissed. Last night was a kick in the crotch, but shit happens in baseball. They'll find your weakness and then expose it.

Quit flying off the handle. I've been an avid Royals fan longer than you've been alive. I went to games at Municipal Stadium at 22nd and motherfucking Brooklyn with my dad when I was a kid, and I know baseball.

You strap 'em on and go about your business the next day and never let them see you cry.

Players and managers come and go. The fans remain.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Well, losing streak now at 11.....

Oh well, I'm not as pissed anymore. We Royals fans should be used to this. We have an 11 game losing streak almost annually it seems. But ya know what.......we still keep cheering 'em on.

But seriously, this organization is inept. Something has got to be done and soon. We CAN win in Kansas City. It's doable, it just takes a good plan. Let's just hope Dayton's plan will work out in the end.

I get so fucking tired of my non-Royal friends telling me "you're small market, you can't win". Fuck that bullshit. Small market teams can win. We can't do it consistently, but we sure as fuck can do better than what we have done in the last 15 years or so. The Royals problems have been poor scouting, poor drafting, poor player development, and poor overall use of money. We don't win because we can't afford big-name free agents. We don't win because we can't develop a god damn decent ballplayer to save our lives.

I still feel that soon we'll put a winner on the field. But until then, at least we've still got Kiss Cam and one mother fucking badass videoboard!!
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

royals suck

what else is new

great prediction Jonsense. Not only will cards be a .500 or better team, the Royals will be lucky to stay within 20 games of them in win column. all with gutting and not replacing pieces.

oh yeah,.they also have a stud Closer (2009 closer)setting up franklin. Perez, dominated at Miami U and dominated at AAA. a stud OF in Rasmus, a catcher who will hit 300+ and others. Oh yeah, young pitchers dominating at their levels. And OF hitting 350+ in AA. yeah, cards are in deep trouble. buwhahahaha! maybe you'll split the series this year? buwahahah

must suck to be the Cardinals, they still have one of best players in the game, who playing at 75% is still better than 99% of the league!
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Yeah, as much as I hate to say it......props to The Lou. They're one of the biggest surprises in baseball. We all know how they're doing it (steroids......it's not like LaRussa players don't juice up), but still a big surprise- steroids or not.

As for tonight's Royals game......just got back home from the game and my god....

That's all I can say. That play by DeJesus on the base paths.....

Fuck, I called my little bro up after it happened to tell him what was going on and he's like "you're fucking kidding me, right"? I just said "dude, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried"!!!

Unfrickinreal!!