Watching Odumb & Gaysol is painful

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

The Seer
Just the Facts

Watching Odumb & Gaysol is painful

Post by The Seer »

for Lakerfan. Odumb cannot be out-dumbed on the floor by anybody....and Gaysol, once again, is softer than Charmin....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
RJ
Elwood

Re: Watching Odumb & Gaysol is painful

Post by RJ »

Go fuck yourself you sorry cunt of a fan.

I dont see any threads in here praising the Lake Show (including Odom who was HUGE and Gasol) for thier hard fought series win over the Jizz or 20 point comback against the Cock Spurts..........yet here you are bashing them.

Fuck you, you pathetically sorry assed johnny-come-lately skidstain-Its spoiled bandwagon fans like you that give the rest of us REAL Laker fans a bad name. This isnt fucking 2001-2002, and we'll likely NEVER see another Laker team lose only 1 playoff game en route to the title you fucking useless whiny clit.

And before you question my undying allegiance, go ahead and see all the threads I (as the LONE laker backer in this forum) started in the past few years here about my Purple and Gold when it was very clear they werent going to win a damn thing and had to claw thier way into the 8th seed.

Get fucked sideways, faggot.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

What'd you expect from a Bruin dipshit???

Well, you woudl know soft wouldn't you? Bruins are good for an annual choke in the Final Four every year these days ha?
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

The myopian bandwagoners are huffin & puffin when someone states the obvious. Where were you two knobgobblers last year? Does the bandwagon ride last through the year or until they lose?

In the meantime, maybe you can vie for pivotman in the Gaysol daisychain.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Gayduh James is welcome to become the trix of this place. Fucking loser.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

It's definitely distrubing sometimes to watch Gasol. I bet he fights like a girl.
DoggFather
Crack Whore

Post by DoggFather »

Gasol's defense has been improving after every series. He went one on one most of the time against, arguably, the best power forward in the game. Of course Duncan was gonna show Gasol a few things, but Gasol's length did bother Duncan enough where they didn't have to rely on the double-team every time the ball went inside to TD. That prevented Parker and Ginobili from doing what they do best, slashing to the basket. I would like to see Gasol work on his approach to the rim. He'll make a good first move, but does not look pretty when he puts the ball up.