What does it take?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

What does it take?

Post by ADAM »

50,000 words to use up the lead in one pencil......
72 muscles to speak one word.....

Any more brain busters fuckheads
The only right answer to a fool is silence
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: What does it take?

Post by PSUFAN »

$300 to get laid
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

One keyboard to spew bullshit.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ADAM wrote:50,000 words to use up the lead in one pencil......
There's this engineer/architect at work who walks around with a big eraser tied on a string hanging around his neck. I mean, an extremely intelligent and creative guy. His designs are pretty much always succesful, and he does them all with a pencil. No CAD drawings for this guy, just sketches.

When asked why he carries that eraser:

"I make a lot of mistakes."

You need a big eraser, Adam.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

funny--I do my NY Times crosswords in ball point pen. Nothing beats using it on newsprint. Someone asked me what I do if I make a mistake. My answer--I don't make any. Now typing (of course) is another story.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

You post
War Wagon wrote:
His designs are pretty much always succesful, and he does them all with a pencil.
and

Can you give us a list of the shit he designs and where it gets used? TIA
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mister Bushice wrote:You post
War Wagon wrote:
His designs are pretty much always succesful, and he does them all with a pencil.
and

Can you give us a list of the shit he designs and where it gets used? TIA

You're welcome.

Edited by the Administrators (88) in response to a DCMA request.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bwa, good one Goobs.

Actually, my company designs and manufactures aluminum forms for concrete construction. "Architect" should have tipped you off.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

"Architect" and "Engineer" are not the same thing.

"Forklift driver" and "perpetual loser" are, however, fairly synonymous.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:You post

You're welcome.

What kind of deck screws do you suppose were used for that?

Edited by the Administrators (88) in response to a DMCA Request
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

looks like a pallet. and if its anything like the ones ive seen lately, its put together with nails halfway set. but i would refer this to ocmike or kcpaul or whomever is the lumberjack forklift operater around her.e .
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

did somebody say deck screws ??
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:"Architect" and "Engineer" are not the same thing.
True, and I didn't say they were. But that doesn't preclude one from being skilled in both professions. So what mindless, idiotic point exactly were you trying to make with that assertion?
"Forklift driver" and "perpetual loser" are, however, fairly synonymous.
There are worse ways to earn a steady paycheck, I reckon. Right now, SoCal Real Estate agent/appraiser come to mind.

But I sure am glad I seldom drive a forklift anymore and haven't for over 10 years. The shame would be too difficult to bear. In fact, I'm going to swear off forklifts altogether. So the next time a load needs to be moved from point A to point B and I'm standing right there with a forklift nearbye, I'm going to spend 10 minutes walking around the shop to demand that some "perpetual loser" move it instead...

...nah, I'll just go ahead and hop on and get the job done, even at the risk of earning the scorn of some dumbfuck suit like Mikey witnessing such a debasing display of vulgarity.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

War Wagon wrote: ...blah blah blah...some dumbfuck suit like Mikey...blah blah blah
I don't wear a suit.
So there.

:hfal:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

So here we have a self-professed Democrat - Mikey - looking down on a fork lift operator.

True colors.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:
War Wagon wrote: ...blah blah blah...some dumbfuck suit like Mikey...blah blah blah
I don't wear a suit.
So there.

:hfal:
:lol:
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

No he's looking down on whitey the forklift driver. that's a whole level lower.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So the next time a load needs to be moved
Then bust out your palm.

Sin,

Wifey Wagon
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:So here we have a self-professed Democrat - Mikey - looking down on a fork lift operator.

True colors.

Nah.

True colors...

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK

WAR Workingman's Dead
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

bbqjones wrote:looks like a pallet. and if its anything like the ones ive seen lately, its put together with nails halfway set. but i would refer this to ocmike or kcpaul or whomever is the lumberjack forklift operater around her.e .
???

I'm currently "on call" working from home on one of these:

Forklift? Nigga, please. I work for a living.

And if you EVER use my name and KFCPaul in the same sentence again, I will find out where you live and use your pillowcase for buttfloss.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
So the next time a load needs to be moved
Then bust out your palm.

Sin,

Wifey Wagon
Even as I typed that, I knew that knee jerk response was cumming.

And I still laughed.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

OCmike wrote: Forklift? Nigga, please. I work for a living.
As if Forklift drivers don't work. What's your next "take" going to be... that over the road truckers don't work?

Atomic Dipshit and yourself have more in common than you'd care to admit.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

War Wagon wrote:
As if Forklift drivers don't work. What's your next "take" going to be... that over the road truckers don't work?

Whitey, I work in IT. "I work for a living" was a joke. Sigh...

You lost me with truckers. Please explain how tooting meth off a Golden Earring 8-track cassette, sitting on your ass, and calling talk radio for 36 hours straight equates to "work". Hell, the closest those fuckers come to actual "work" is when they're holding down the 14 y/o runaway until they can get their nut.

Okay...corner.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

OC grunge, your take is dismissed due to the Whitey gloss. Do you know how stupid that is? Might as well tie your "wagon" to Bushice and Goobs, who are equally ignorant.

As a made Jackass, you may call me Wags. Otherwise, don't expect a serious response.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

You're not still bent about the "I'm dumping my roster and want my (Velo's) $50 back" thing, are ya? :lol:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Why does the Whitey gloss get so under your skin, Whitey? Hitting close to home maybe?
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

OCmike wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

Whitey, I work in IT. "I work for a living" was a joke. Sigh...

You lost me with truckers. Please explain how tooting meth off a Golden Earring 8-track cassette, sitting on your ass, and calling talk radio for 36 hours straight equates to "work". Hell, the closest those fuckers come to actual "work" is when they're holding down the 14 y/o runaway until they can get their nut.

Okay...corner.
You're trolling here right OC? I mean hell, you work in IT so you're not that ignorant to actually believe you do more actual work than truckers. Somehow I think you've been misled about how easy it is to handbomb a single 44,000 lb load onto the trailer or off a trailer and onto pallets when it's 90 plus degrees out. Let alone doing it on a steady basis. Or tried tarping and chaining a load of lumber in a blizzard, 13'6 above the ground and one wrong step away from finding out how quickly 13'6 sneaks up on and nails you.
Nails you as in, being instantly selected to life left with, hooked on percocets, living 1/16th of a life mostly stuck in a wheelchair and talking to the owls.
I know both fields OC, when it comes to actual work, IT's got its demands, but they're nothing like the demands a 40mph crosswind on a 400 mile drive dealing with the black ice and constantly watching out for the IT geeks or 9-5ers in a big rush to get home to check out the latest game.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

JaysFan wrote: You're trolling here right OC? I mean hell, you work in IT so you're not that ignorant to actually believe you do more actual work than truckers.
Well... He DOES drive on the information superhighway.
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Wed May 21, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

JaysFan wrote:You're trolling here right OC? I mean hell, you work in IT so you're not that ignorant to actually believe you do more actual work than truckers. Somehow I think you've been misled about how easy it is to handbomb a single 44,000 lb load onto the trailer or off a trailer and onto pallets when it's 90 plus degrees out. Let alone doing it on a steady basis. Or tried tarping and chaining a load of lumber in a blizzard, 13'6 above the ground and one wrong step away from finding out how quickly 13'6 sneaks up on and nails you.
Nails you as in, being instantly selected to life left with, hooked on percocets, living 1/16th of a life mostly stuck in a wheelchair and talking to the owls.
I know both fields OC, when it comes to actual work, IT's got its demands, but they're nothing like the demands a 40mph crosswind on a 400 mile drive dealing with the black ice and constantly watching out for the IT geeks or 9-5ers in a big rush to get home to check out the latest game.
Rack that. And if you're hauling something explosive? Well at least you don't have to worry about spending the rest of your life hooked on pills. You get to spend the remaining minutes of your life screaming in agony as your body is consumed by 3rd degree burns. I helped clean up after a tanker truck explosion back when I was doing highway work. The heat that fucker generated ruined two lanes of pavement. Sadly, the driver didn't die instantly, it took him about an hour.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

BSmack wrote: I helped clean up after a tanker truck explosion back when I was doing highway work. The heat that fucker generated ruined two lanes of pavement. Sadly, the driver didn't die instantly, it took him about an hour.
So how do you make sure you die instantly when caught within a fireball?
on a short leash, apparently.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Risa wrote:
BSmack wrote: I helped clean up after a tanker truck explosion back when I was doing highway work. The heat that fucker generated ruined two lanes of pavement. Sadly, the driver didn't die instantly, it took him about an hour.
So how do you make sure you die instantly when caught within a fireball?
I'd recommend carrying a handgun like that dude in The Departed.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Hell, I thought this thread had died, but since it hasn't...

Rack Jaysfan. Excellent description of what many truckers deal with on a regular basis, and you know what? They're not nearly compensated or appreciated enough for what they do. I hear people bitch alla' time about how some trucker cut them off or whatever and I just roll 'em. They're the best drivers on the road, period. I worry less about them than I do the dumb bitch on a cell phone and doing her make-up on the way to work in the morning.

Not to mention that w/o truckers, this country would come to a virtual standstill. Rack 'em.
Goober McTuber wrote:Why does the Whitey gloss get so under your skin, Whitey? Hitting close to home maybe?
Because it's bullshit, especially coming from OC Mike. He was there when I posted that thread at TNW jokingly making fun of the Hispanics at my company. Hell, I remember him piling on Mexicans for not having auto insurance, and now he's going to follow the crowd and call me Whitey?

I've heard it said that if you have to say you're not a racist, you probably are. Whatever, my posts have been demonstrably less prejudicial than most who use that tag, so I get tired of it. It's been over 5 years since Bushice ignorantly coined that term, and you weren't even there, Goobs.

Oh well, I guess there are worse things to be called. I don't expect any of my colleagues here to cease, since they know it bugs me.

Carry on.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:
Because it's bullshit, especially coming from OC Mike. He was there when I posted that thread at TNW jokingly making fun of the Hispanics at my company.
Oh - So now they're "Hispanics"? I believed you were calling them "wetbacks" back then. Has our little whitey growed up and gone all pc?
I've heard it said that if you have to say you're not a racist, you probably are. Whatever, my posts have been demonstrably less prejudicial than most who use that tag, so I get tired of it. It's been over 5 years since Bushice ignorantly coined that term, and you weren't even there, Goobs.
Nothing ignorant about it. You were posting in a derogatory way about your "Hispanic" coworkers. It was a natural conclusion.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Don't cry, Whitey.
Eat a dick, racist.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mister Bushice wrote: Oh - So now they're "Hispanics"? I believed you were calling them "wetbacks" back then. Has our little whitey growed up and gone all pc?
They're still wetbacks and I'm not PC, but yeah... after working with many of them over the years, my attitude towards "wetbacks" has changed greatly. They're hard workers who produce, unlike some of the worthless fuckstains here who spend half their workday saving the world by opining on the internet.
Nothing ignorant about it. You were posting in a derogatory way about your "Hispanic" coworkers. It was a natural conclusion.
So why don't you gloss mv as "whitey" also? Is it because you're using a double standard? Or has our wittle Bitchshice growed all up and become PC?

Don't bother answering that. You've always been PC hypocrit, and a front running pussy to boot. That's a "natural conclusion".
Last edited by War Wagon on Wed May 21, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:They're the best drivers on the road, period. I worry less about them than I do the dumb bitch on a cell phone and doing her make-up on the way to work in the morning.
female drivers aside, i'm more worried about that trucker tweaking on yellowjackets and greenies because he's been driving a bit longer than he should have missing his exit and trying to compensate immediately with a horrible decision. see the trucker who slammed into the chinatown el stop in chicago a few weeks ago.

yeah, he's one of finest drivers on the road, whitey. you fucking idiot.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Too bad that you weren't standing in front of him, moron.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:Too bad that you weren't standing in front of him, moron.
Another selection from the Tard Rolodex of Smack (Copyright 2002 by Dinsdale). Keep 'em coming.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:female drivers aside, i'm more worried about that trucker tweaking on yellowjackets and greenies because he's been driving a bit longer than he should have missing his exit and trying to compensate immediately with a horrible decision. see the trucker who slammed into the chinatown el stop in chicago a few weeks ago.

yeah, he's one of finest drivers on the road, whitey. you fucking idiot.
I don't think even Whitey would dispute that there are some asshole truckers out there with no regard for you or anyone else on the road. But, as a whole, over the road truckers are the most sensible drivers on the road.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown