RAACK PRESIDENT BUSH

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

RAACK PRESIDENT BUSH

Post by Screw_Michigan »

it's the ONLY time i've racked him and it will probably be the ONLY time i rack him. got my surplus check direct deposited the other day (i will never go paper check ever again). it's about time i got a handout from the fucking gov't and i appreciate it immensely. i know it's just $600 of my own money being given back to me, but rack george for finally making the first smart decision in his entire two terms as president. i know $600 around the block for lower end earners isn't going to stimulate shit on a large scale, but my wallet just got a lot fatter and that is outstanding.

now if he takes back the entire iraq war and the warrantless wiretaps and searches, and the war on drugs for good measure, i might be able to call it good. if he wiped out charlotte de mar, that's be fan-fucking-tastic.

rack bush!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Re: RAACK PRESIDENT BUSH

Post by RadioFan »

Thank Rack Fu. He'll be getting a surplus, plus being able to check on your dumb ass.

Btw, let me take a really, really, way out there wild guess ... Fu is voting for McCain.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This election year bribe is among the stupidest things he's done. Nice fukking yob saying to our kids, "thanks for the loan".

I remember reading some quote not long ago from some dude that's been dead for, well, a long fukking time. In it, he basically says that any society that attains the ability to give itself shit for free, is doomed. I think that fukker was right.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Thanks for the stimulus package!

Sincerely,
China
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:This election year bribe is among the stupidest things he's done. Nice fukking yob saying to our kids, "thanks for the loan".
So give your rebate to your kids, or send it back, or stfu and quit looking a gift horse in the mouth.
In it, he basically says that any society that attains the ability to give itself shit for free, is doomed. I think that fukker was right.
Nobody's giving me shit. It's not charity. That's my money, and I'll gladly accept it.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Screw_Michigan wrote:it's the ONLY time i've racked him and it will probably be the ONLY time i rack him.
I racked him shortly after 9/11 when he gave his 'speech'. Definitely worthy of a rack. But yeah, other than that... uhhhhh, slim pickins.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RAACK the stimulus package!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:So give your rebate to your kids, or send it back, or stfu and quit looking a gift horse in the mouth.
this has nothing to do with what you paid in. There are folks out there that didn't pay a fukking penny in income taxes, but, they'll get the same rebate as you and I. It is bullshit.

If they said "we're taxng to much and will rebate a percentage of what you paid in, I'd be cool with it. But, that ain't what it is. It is typical "progressive" redistribution thievery.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Just got my rebate, dickholes. SIX HUNDRED DOLLA! HOLLA! Nothin but BUD and BITCHES all week long, dorks.

GET FUCKED
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote: There are folks out there that didn't pay a fukking penny in income taxes, but, they'll get the same rebate as you and I. It is bullshit.
Yeah, people who earn less than $3,000 a year and people getting Social Security or veterans disability benefits and are just barely scraping by. I don't begrudge them one dime of it and neither should anyone else.

There's only one drawback to this rebate, and that's because you'll have to claim it on next years 1040. Other than that, anybody who wants to bitch about *free money* is just a chronic complainer who likes to bitch about stuff.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote: Other than that, anybody who wants to bitch about *free money* is just a chronic complainer who likes to bitch about stuff.
Free munnay? Dair any udda kine?

Sin,
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:There's only one drawback to this rebate, and that's because you'll have to claim it on next years 1040. Other than that, anybody who wants to bitch about *free money* is just a chronic complainer who likes to bitch about stuff.
IRS web page wrote:Q. Is my stimulus payment taxable?

A. No. You will not owe tax on your payment when you file your 2008 federal income tax return. But you should keep a copy of the IRS letter you receive later this year listing the amount of your payment.
And while we’re addressing the genius that is Whitey Wagon, this isn’t *free money*. Considering our current deficits and national debt, this is a loan from your grandkids that have two mommies.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:Other than that, anybody who wants to bitch about *free money* is just a chronic complainer who likes to bitch about stuff.
I chuckled. Whitey, is there anything you don't "chronically complain" about? Hell, you're in this thread complaining about complainers.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Fuck the stimulus package/money giveaway. Mine is phased down to about 1/4 of what all you jizz gobblers are getting. Maybe it will cover gas for me and wifey for a couple of weeks.

:bode: me I guess.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

atomicdad wrote:Maybe it will cover gas for me and wifey for a couple of weeks.
Today's day in age, that's a lot of help. Gas ain't cheap today and it's going to get more expensive. Caught some "expert" on the tube last night saying we might see $7.00 per gallon very soon. Then listing all the "dogs and cats living together" chaos that would ensue.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote: ...this isn’t *free money*.
I guess the meaning of those asterisks were too difficult for a moron to decipher.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

FUCK chimpy - but I'll take his money.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote:FUCK chimpy - but I'll take his money.
Correction: You'll take your own money.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: ...this isn’t *free money*.
I guess the meaning of those asterisks were too difficult for a moron to decipher.
Your keyboard doesn't have quote marks? Is that another one of those Kansas City *quirks*?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Quote marks would infer something being quoted, which was not the case. A "quirk" would be your penchant for slobbering all over the nutsack of anything and everything "Kansas City".
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

There are a number of uses for quotation marks other than direct quotes, Cletus.
Irony
Another important use of quotation marks is to indicate or call attention to ironic or apologetic words. Ironic quotation marks can also be called scare, sneer, shock, or distance quotes. Ironic quotation marks are sometimes gestured in oral speech using air quotes.

Emphasis (incorrect usage)
Quotes are sometimes used incorrectly for emphasis in lieu of underlining or italics, most commonly on signs or placards. This usage can be confused with ironic or altered-usage quotation, sometimes with unintended humor. For example, For sale: “fresh” fish, “fresh” oysters, could be construed to imply that fresh is not used with its everyday meaning, or indeed to indicate that the fish or oysters are anything but fresh. And again, Teller lines open until noon for your “convenience” might mean that the convenience was for the bank employees, not the customers.
Like I could have said,
The “genius” that is Whitey Wagon.
Do you really equate getting beaten over the head with your own stupidity to having your nutsack drooled over? Do you still believe that the only drawback to this rebate is that you'll have to claim it on next years 1040? Do you not understand your kids and grandkids will probably spend a good portion of their working lives paying for the idiocy of the Bush presidency?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:Do you still believe that the only drawback to this rebate is that you'll have to claim it on next years 1040?
No, since according to your link, it doesn't have to be claimed as income in 2008 like a normal refund does. So, there is no drawback as far I'm concerned. But by all means, feel free to send yours back. Send 'em a nice little note enclosed saying "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm doing this for my kids and grandkids".
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You really don’t see a drawback to spending this country even further into debt?

By the way, your standard federal refund is not taxable income either, H & R Blockhead.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Grandkids?

The first time little Whore Wagon said, "Daddy, I want to sign up for softball!" should've been the moment Whitey realized grandkids wouldn't be in the plans.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Do you not understand your kids and grandkids will probably spend a good portion of their working lives paying for the idiocy of the Bush presidency?
Last time I checked, revenue bills originate in Congress not the White House.
Never based on requests from the White House, right? Exactly whose idea was this rebate? I realize that Congress bears some responsibility for signing off on this shit, but whose idea was it to invade Iraq?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I would go along with reducing taxes as long as they reduce spending at the same time. But handing money back to taxpayers while you’re continuing to increase the national debt is irresponsible.

I disagree that invading Iraq was ever the right thing to do.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Yeah but blaming Bush for the spike in debt is ..... well he's part of the problem but not THE only problem.

That chart doesn't reflect "dollars" with inflation as a factor.

This one does.

From
http://brillig.com/debt_clock/faq.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now maybe for YOUR kids, returning the check is the right thing to do. But for my kid .... I kept it and got some stuff for the house and keeping the rest in case of emergency.

Plus a lot of government spending gets circulated back into the economy via government contracts, research grants, and the like does it not ?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It's ok to admit it now, Tom...blaming Bush is the RIGHT THING TO DO.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

PSUFAN wrote:It's ok to admit it now, Tom...blaming Bush is the RIGHT THING TO DO.
That fucker :twisted:

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$1.46 billion per day since September 29, 2006!
Concerned? Then tell Congress and the White House!

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Grandkids?

The first time little Whore Wagon said, "Daddy, I want to sign up for softball!" should've been the moment Whitey realized grandkids wouldn't be in the plans.
Whore Wagon? You're calling my daughter a whore? Time to take the gloves off. Them's fighting words

To begin with, if she were a whore, wouldn't that contradict your statement that "grandkids wouldn't be in the plans".

Here Magoo, let me help you answer that question since apparently you're not capable of recognizing when you've just KYOA.

Why, yes, it most certainly would be a contradictory statement. Nice effort with the "whore" smack on my daughter... well not really, but thanks for trying.

As well, I'll have you know that I had to drag her kicking and screaming away from baseball when she was 11. You were probably just like one of the little snot nosed bratty punks she used to strike the fuck out at that age. Surprise, you're still a snot nosed bratty punk today, and you'd still strikeout.

So no, she never asked me if she could play softball. I told her when it was time to move, and she's never looked back.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote: I disagree that invading Iraq was ever the right thing to do.
Goobs = 20/20 hindsight and a hearty "I told you so".

Right, and now you'll come back and say you never supported the invasion, just like Obama does, when in reality it doesn't fucking matter either way.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:To begin with, if she were a whore, wouldn't that contradict your statement that "grandkids wouldn't be in the plans".
No. No, it wouldn't. In fact, not at all.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

OK...if she was a whore, and she took after her mother, then could I get a discount?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

No discount, but the 28 oz. Easton upside your head would be free of charge.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
War Wagon wrote:To begin with, if she were a whore, wouldn't that contradict your statement that "grandkids wouldn't be in the plans".
No. No, it wouldn't. In fact, not at all.
Strike two.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Whitey, you do understand that you don't need to birth children to be a whore, right?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Quite. You're a message board whore of the highest order, but it's doubtful you've birthed any kids.

But when trying to smack someone for having a whore for a daughter just because she plays softball, and then saying grandkids are out of the picture... that's a stretch even for you MaGoober.

You'd have been better off going the "Dyke Wagon" route, but you were just too inanely ignorant and thought "Whore Wagon" rolled off the tongue better, yes?

If you haven't guessed it by now, I don't take kindly to any piece of shit defaming my daughter, even in smack fun. Say whatever you want about me, but leave her alone. I guarantee that if you ever said that to my face, you'd be eating your teeth.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: I disagree that invading Iraq was ever the right thing to do.
Goobs = 20/20 hindsight and a hearty "I told you so".
Wrong. As usual, tuff guy.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
War Wagon wrote:So give your rebate to your kids, or send it back, or stfu and quit looking a gift horse in the mouth.
this has nothing to do with what you paid in. There are folks out there that didn't pay a fukking penny in income taxes, but, they'll get the same rebate as you and I. It is bullshit.

If they said "we're taxng to much and will rebate a percentage of what you paid in, I'd be cool with it. But, that ain't what it is. It is typical "progressive" redistribution thievery.
You're a fucking moron. Any amount of tax dollars that the government returns to taxpayers is a good thing.
OK then, douchebag. Why stop at 600/head. Let's make it 10 grand a head. That'll be some serious stimulatin' right there. Even wolfman could get it up with that level of stimulation.

I'd be all for this if it was proportional to what you paid in AND there was a corresponding cut in spending. Unfortunately that ain't gonna happen any time soon.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote: Why stop at 600/head. Let's make it 10 grand a head.
Reality and common sense are at loggerheads with this proposition.

Oh well, at least you're on topic... better than some punk dropping in with nary a take on the subject matter and calling someone he doesn't know a whore.