Your favorite Olympic moment

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Your favorite Olympic moment

Post by smackaholic »

72 munich when all the jews get blasted.

sin

let's turd too
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:watching the fat Russian weightlifters do the "snatch-clean-jerk"
Pretty much.

{M} http://www.hulu.com/watch/4090/saturday ... g-olympics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; {M}
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

When I was a kid I used to love the Olympics, especially the Winter Games. Now, thanks to network TV turning the Games into one long Lifetime Network "human interest" story AND the obsession with figure skating and gymnastics over all else, I could give a fuck.

That being said, if the 1980 US hockey team's win isn't your favorite Olympic moment, then you're a fucking communist.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I stopped watching the Olympics after Ben Johnson was caught cheating.

However, my favorite olympic moment was when Reebok shot themselves in the foot with the whole "Dan & Dave" decathletes commercial campaign. I laffed my ass off when Dan didn't even make the Olympic team that year.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Picccles follows the NBA flameout every 4 years with his boner in sweat pants.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Gee, Carlota, you seem to be claim some kind of egg-spurtese regarding Pickkkle’s boner.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:Gee, Carlota, you seem to be claim some kind of egg-spurtese regarding Pickkkle’s boner.

GOO's follows the BISP....he's like a fuckin bloodhoud of BISP...
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Charles De Mar wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Gee, Carlota, you seem to be claim some kind of egg-spurtese regarding Pickkkle’s boner.

I’m sure this post made sense in your little world.
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Charles De Mar wrote:

I’m sure this post made sense in your little world.

STFU old man, your time is over.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

BSmack wrote:When I was a kid I used to love the Olympics, especially the Winter Games. Now, thanks to network TV turning the Games into one long Lifetime Network "human interest" story AND the obsession with figure skating and gymnastics over all else, I could give a fuck.
Rack.

The "competition" is lame enough without NBC having to fuck it up as bad as they do by NOT showing actual sports with all their bullshit human interest stories. I also love the way they continue to broadcast these events as if it is still the 1980s, and as if there is no Internet nor radio, and there isn't a time difference. "FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS, TONIGHT!"

Hey asshats, the shit happened 12 hours ago.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

When Jesse Owens pissed off Hitler.

sig

Wolfman
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It pretty much went to shit when pros were let in and the soviet union blew up.

To bad the russkies couldn't have blown up a little sooner since a big reason for letting pros in was the fact that the russkies already had their "pros" in.
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Good point, smack. Never really thought of it that way, but very true.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:Another good one was the year when Katerina Witt beat Debbie Thomas in the womens figure skating.
That must have been the same day that Roger Clemons' "lover" was born.

Great insight.

Btw, had you not already been pegged as a pedophile and t1b's version of Mr. Oedipus, I'd say you were a fucking faggot.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Coe v Ovett I & II, 1980. The whole country stopped for those.

Daley Thompson mashing down the world and then wearing a t-shirt saying IS THE WORLD'S SECOND GREATEST ATHLETE GAY?, 1984
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's unfair to limit even one person's quick life to a favorite moment of the Olympic Games. uninterrupted for over one thousand years...until the Christer contagion sought to blot all light, etc.

Munich was pretty damn good, despite the totally unnecessary violence. Dig...mustached and unshaven Mark Spitz (who set world records the last five times he jumped in a pool) holding up the Adidas shoes for cash. Like any rational genius, he had no regard whatsoever for "Israel" or "Zionism" or any of the demented criminality exploding around him (think Kissinger and Cambodia...think Zio-Corporate genocide!!)

But while '72 was great, Montreal was the Best. Why? Because it slipped in under the corporate wire. Mick Jagger was easily allowed to stonily jabber for minutes on end--on prime time. No "women's wrestling" etc. And of course, the best boxing in the history of this bright tortured land. Howard Jones, Sugar Ray Leonard, both Spinks fools--all clubbing Cubans unconscious. It was glorious.
Before God was, I am
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

This guy in 1969 at Mexico City-- revolutionized high jumping with his then unique style.
For you youngsters out there---his name is Dick Fosbury.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Easy.

Why! Why! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Most of my favorite olympic moments have to do with Katarina Witt.

Didn't Oksana Baiul paint a portrait of Fatsak on the ice with her snizz one time? That was pretty cool.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Wolfman wrote:Image
This guy in 1969 at Mexico City-- revolutionized high jumping with his then unique style.
For you youngsters out there---his name is Dick Fosbury.
I have absolutely no memory of the messico city games as I was just 5 years old. I do however know that they were in 1968.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I remember a couple of years ago when one of those 18 year old female gymnasts with the body of a 12 year old with no periods or tits fucked up her ankle real bad but went back out and nailed the "run fast then jump on the board then twist around then touch the foamy pad then twist even more twisty but don't fall down or even step back or you're fucked" event.

That was impressive. I saw the replay. She won the gold. Some Russian cried then drank a lot.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

hey Smackaholic---good thing you caught my typing error--- this board
would never survive w/o such diligence !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

RumpleForeskin wrote:However, my favorite olympic moment was when Reebok shot themselves in the foot with the whole "Dan & Dave" decathletes commercial campaign. I laffed my ass off when Dan didn't even make the Olympic team that year.
That was a pretty good moment. Bode Miller putting weed and pussy before a medal, history and endorsements ranks second. The third Dream Team acting like prima donnas before getting an asswhipping ranks third. But yeah, Dan versus Dave was a great display of karma catching up with hubris. What was sad was that (as I remember it) all he had to do was qualify with an easy jump, and he kept Surya Bonali'ing it by trying to make a new world record with each jump instead of getting the job done. That will remain one of the most mystifying displays of arrogance I have ever seen in my life. Not everybody can be Joe Namath. Just get the job done the first time, then worry about breaking world records successive jumps.

Todd Owen, Debbie Thomas was the American -- what the fuck was wrong with you cheering for the East German??! :lol: The Cold War was still raging, the East Germans were snorting more drugs than the Americans do now... and you still actually cheered for them? back then? no way, I do not buy it.

For most favorite olympic moment I wasn't alive for, Jesse Owen -- and Lutz Long -- bitchslapping Hitler in Hitler's own crib should be number one eternally. That's a tag team effort: Jesse was Jordan and Lutz was Scottie/Dennis.

For second favorite olympic moment I wasn't alive for, 1968 Mexico City --

Tommy Smith, John Carlos, and Peter Norman (I thought he was Canadian, but apparently he was Australian)
on a short leash, apparently.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

1980 US hockey team
1984 US Mens Volletball team just because I was there to watch them win the gold