No Clemens-McCready Thread?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Re: No Clemens-McCready Thread?

Post by OCmike »

Guys in their twenties nail 15 y/o's all the time. Hardly a scandal here, other than the fact that he presents himself as a family man.

Now Kirby Puckett, who was universally revered flashing his wang to an unsuspecting lady in a shopping center parking lot, now THAT was a story.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:The tapping of McCready doesn't bother me.
Looks like more than a tap.

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

He always did like to get peoples attention by throwing high and tight.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:I agree that it's no big deal...

The tapping of McCready doesn't bother me.
You must not have a daughter...or a soul. If a 28 year old dude was "tapping" my 15 year old daughter, it'd be a big deal.

OC, for you to defend a 28 y/o hitting a 15 y/o makes me think you are defending your own actions of rape. Nice.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Tapping her at 15, I have a major problem with that. I thought she claimed that he didn't have sex with her 'til she was 18. I don't believe that, but if that's the case...
Even hitting that shit at 18 indicates that Clemens is a total fucking loser. Even Matt Lienart thinks a 31 year old guy might want to move past the college age crowd.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

It was reported that she went to his hotel room after a night of kareoke in a bar when she was 15.

She obviously has/had a thing for the dude. She knows if she said they had sex at 15, then she would be incriminating him, the dude she has/had a thing for. What do 15 y/o do in a hotel room with a 28 y/o pitcher for the Sox? Prolly not continuing the kareoke unless she was using his johnson for the mic.

Where there's smoke...
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Sam wrote:No doubt. Clemens is a total sleazeball. The lying, the cheating, the throwing the bat at Piazza...

The Rocket is phucked.
If not for the hope of seeing a thrown bat, a high heater to an ear-hole, or a piss-drunk dipshit fan fall over a railing to his death, is there any good reason to watch baseball?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Fort Myers News-Press has had little Mindy in the news off and on for some time--
back in again with this crap about Roger. I'm with Sirfindafold on this one.

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 30001/1075" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

A new game to play

Roger Clemens is to Mindy as :

mvscal cock is to pikkle

fucking with a defenseless victim in all the wrong places at the wrong times in a criminal manner.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
warren

Post by warren »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:I agree that it's no big deal...

The tapping of McCready doesn't bother me.
You must not have a daughter...or a soul. If a 28 year old dude was "tapping" my 15 year old daughter, it'd be a big deal.

OC, for you to defend a 28 y/o hitting a 15 y/o makes me think you are defending your own actions of rape. Nice.
Thanks for some sensibility in here. I don't have any children but I have a 15 year old niece and an assortment of legal weapons that would be promptly put to use.

That dude's a fucking tool and so is the guy on here that say's all kinds of older men are doing 15 year olds, what a pile of shit you are. You are the lowest bottom feeding piece of shit on this board and that say's something.

There are some sad people out in this world and it makes me want to puke and then pepper their head with a 12 gauge.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

poptart wrote:If not for the hope of seeing a thrown bat, a high heater to an ear-hole, or a piss-drunk dipshit fan fall over a railing to his death, is there any good reason to watch baseball?
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8165492?MSNHPHMA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ATLANTA (AP) - A 25-year-old man suffered critical head injuries after falling about 150 feet down a stairwell at Turner Field during the eighth inning of Wednesday night's game between the Atlanta Braves and New York Mets.

Atlanta Police Department spokesman Ronald Campbell said the man was taken to Grady Hospital in Atlanta.
Braves spokesman Brad Hainje said the man apparently fell from the club level to the landing on the stairwell on the field level.

Campbell said the man, whose name was not released, may have been sliding down the hand rails when he fell.

Genius!!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Not being able to hold one's alcohol is a bitch.

Right, Atomic Puke?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Sudden Sam wrote:If he could be prosecuted now for rape, I think he should be.
Although the statute of limitations for statutory rape varies from state to state, it's "generally" in the 3 to 5 years range. I also believe there were allegations that he may have diddled her in Canada as well. Not sure what the Canadian laws are.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:

I'd like to hear the conversations between Rog and Mrs. C right about now.

Sleezebag: It isn't true.

Mrs. C: My attorney says this makes the prenup null and void in Texas and adultery is still a crime in Texas.

Sleezebag: I love my family!

Mrs. C: I'll wait to file until after the Criminal case. My attorney says if they find you guilty it makes my case stronger.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

he was tapping that ass, while Dean Cain had a ring on her finger.

fuck superman, i guess his x-ray vision couldnt see HGH through walls!
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

BSmack wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Tapping her at 15, I have a major problem with that. I thought she claimed that he didn't have sex with her 'til she was 18. I don't believe that, but if that's the case...
Even hitting that shit at 18 indicates that Clemens is a total fucking loser. Even Matt Lienart thinks a 31 year old guy might want to move past the college age crowd.

bzzzzzzzzzzzt Matt Leinart was just caught with the wanker from 98 degrees, parting with underage girls, getting them loaded, at his home.

yeah, he's a man of integrity!

ps, one of the chicks, the one he was holding beer bong for, had just turned 18. nice!
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

IndyFrisco wrote: You must not have a daughter...or a soul. If a 28 year old dude was "tapping" my 15 year old daughter, it'd be a big deal.
Same here. For me, it's kind of similar to the way I am with politics. I believe in people's right to own firearms to protect their homes, but choose not to have one in my home. I think that makes sense in a reverse/backwards/sorta-kina-sorta way. It's early, sans coffee...let it slide if I'm coming off like a doofus. TIA.
IndyFrisco wrote:OC, for you to defend a 28 y/o hitting a 15 y/o makes me think you are defending your own actions of rape. Nice.
I'm assuming you meant statuatory rape, which still makes your statement a huuuuuuuuuuge reach, and answer it two ways:

1. When I was 18/19, during my prestigious career at Jack-in-the-Box :lol:, the fall prior to starting college, a 19 y/o white trash meth head and his smokin' hot, tight bodied 15 y/o wife both started working there. In the efforts of keeping this short, I'll >>fast forward>>... They ended up joining my group of friends and hanging out and partying with us all the time, though usually it was just her since he was always out with his tweek buddies. One night me, her and two others went to a park to get shit-faced and hang out. The other dude gave me the signal that he wanted us the fuck out of there so he could put the moves on the chick he was with, so we went for a walk. While walking we approached a picnic table and she just blurts out that she wants to lay on it and have me fuck her right then and there. :shock: I was a bit buzzed and my hog was more than willing, but cops patrol those parks and getting caught fucking a 15 y/o in a park, emancipated or not, was not on my "list of things to do before I die". She was disappointed at first, but I guess thought she could convince me because she put her arms around me and started frenching me. Felt like I was kissing a 10 y/o girl...errr, not that I'd know what that's like. I stop her and tell her that I can't do this. She goes on to give me this big speech about how her husband is a tweeker loser and she wishes she'd met me first, wants to be with me instead, etc. Not only did I not take her up on her offer, I convinced her to stay with her husband and try to work things out. So take your "you make me think you're a (statuatory) rapist too" comment and shove it right square up your shitpipe.

BTW, my advice ended up being totally $$$ :meds:. I ended up reading in the paper about ten years later (just by chance when I was home one time) that they went on to have three kids and basically took turns kidnapping them from each other when the kids would be sent to the other house for summer visitations. Solid individuals there...:lol:

2. I didn't defend a 28 y/o nailing an underage chick, what I said was that it's "nothing new"...as in, "it happens all the time"...as in, "it's not really big news in 2008 that this happens". Maybe you need to mix in a newspaper, or pull your head out of the sand, but this shit occurs all the time all over the country.

warren wrote: Thanks for some sensibility in here. I don't have any children but I have a 15 year old niece and an assortment of legal weapons that would be promptly put to use.

That dude's a fucking tool and so is the guy on here that say's all kinds of older men are doing 15 year olds, what a pile of shit you are. You are the lowest bottom feeding piece of shit on this board and that say's something.

There are some sad people out in this world and it makes me want to puke and then pepper their head with a 12 gauge.
OOooooh...not-so-thinly veiled internet threats. How will I survive?! :megaroll:

Listen, douche, it DOES happen all the time. Never said that makes it acceptable, simply stated a fact. Boys are molested by older men that they trust all the time too. Wait...I can't believe I just said that! Now I'm an even BIGGER pile of shit. <----insert worlds biggest :meds: here

I guess I have to explain myself in detail for the "slow on the uptake" crowd...sigh... What I was saying was, in terms of his celebrity and his career, getting caught nailing a 15 y/o isn't a huge deal (because it was consensual), but what makes it a big deal and what makes it newsworthy is that he presents himself as a working-class family man. Had he been some dude with four kids with four different women, people would have said, "That's just Roger being Roger." But since he's thought of as this upstanding, solid citizen, him tapping a virtual high-school freshman at age 28, is going to bury him.

I was commenting in terms of his celebrity, dumbass.

There, happy? Jesus Christ...
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

R-Jack wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:the wanker from 98 degrees,
Can you be more specific?

Or not.

the one who banged jessica simpson for a while.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Depends on the statute of limitations. What was a 15 year old doing out with a 20 year old in the first place? how much help did she have from female relatives in fucking a celebrity? these hoes aren't doing this by themselves anymore.

Dude is a grade A moron. He shouldn't be the only one at fault in this story though. If she lied about her age when they first met, he should be cleared a little. If she told the truth, he's scum and should be packed off to jail.
on a short leash, apparently.