Our MMA event was a total hit!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Zyclone
HTTR

Our MMA event was a total hit!

Post by Zyclone »

Everyone is still raving over the fight card we put together last saturday along with the who's who of MMA who attened. In the pics below you can see who was there but I have to say hands down Shogun was my favorite and had the pleasure of showing him and his managers the Nations Capitol. We became good firends intstanly along with his Mangers Ercilio and Neto. I Even got invited to go train at there UDL training center in Boaca and go to brazil for a 2 week vacation. Rampage was well Rampage and a total comedian and great guy. The card it self had 7 Ko's/subs with only two going to decision. Cant wait to do this again in the very near future.

Last edited by Zyclone on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharif dont like it! ROCK the Casbah, ROCK the Casbah!
My Home Page
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Our MMA event was a total hit!

Post by PSUFAN »

My photoshop just blew a gasket.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Zy's a guido, but damnit, he's our guido.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Zyclone wrote:I Even got invited to go train at there UDL training center in Boaca and go to brazil for a 2 week vacation.
So does this mean MMA is getting into midget wrestling?

rack the MMA girls pic, though. looks like you got a death grip on the chick on the right.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Zyclone wrote:Image

Texas fans. Big whoop.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Which of those dudes is wombanimal?
Funkywhiteboy
Wiseass

Post by Funkywhiteboy »

Trollfessor wrote:Zy's a guido, but damnit, he's our guido.
RACK! :lol:
“If you look at folks of color, even women, they’re more
successful in the Democratic Party than they are in the white, uh,
excuse me, in the Republican Party.” (NPR Interview Of Howard Dean

<http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html> , 8/15/08)
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Congrats Zy
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Those motherfuckers look like the assholes I had out to the ranch the other day to put in a fence line. Stupid beaners only dug 7 post holes and ran away when the fuckin ICE guys came driving by on thier way to the Burger King.

Sorriest $50 I've ever spent for the lamest bunch of lazy spics.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Stephen Colbert has added Zyclone's kind to the Threat Down list.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Midget Martial Arts?

Those guys aren't much bigger than Zydwarf.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mister Bushice wrote: rack the MMA girls pic, though.
Uh... Might wanna go have a second look at those faces, Bushice. The blond looks like she had the shit beat out of her with the Down's Syndrome stick and while the Hawaiian/Asian-looking chick on the left isn't bad, the brunette in the middle has a conehead dome like freaking Elvira. :shock:
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

oh damn. Sorry. All I saw when I looked were tits.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Ah, so that's where my wristwatch got to.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

RACK. ^ :) :)
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

is that Goby back there in the pink shirt?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Apparently Emeril has gone from The Food Channel to Versus. :?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

Amber Alert in Seattle wrote:Apparently Emeril has gone from The Food Channel to Versus. :?
Rack!

Whats funny about your take is we actually met him friday night in the hotel bar. It was Me, Carlos Condit,Neto and Carlos' woman, when Emeril recongnized Carlos and asked for his autograph and they both exchanged. He wanted to buy my shirt from me. It's a enjoy a coke shirt knock off that says "Enjoy a Choke". Told him it wasnt for sale but would send him a xxl to his studio.

First and only time you get this Pedo! Rack you!
My Home Page
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Hey, I just noticed that the blonde chick up above looks like Fergie.

"Funny that you brought up Fergie, because I met her Saturday night blahblahblah"-post from Zyclone in 3...2...1...
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

OCmike wrote:Hey, I just noticed that the blonde chick up above looks like Fergie.

"Funny that you brought up Fergie, because I met her Saturday night blahblahblah"-post from Zyclone in 3...2...1...
I didnt meet her but my Friend and owner of the UWC did last weekend in the Bahamas!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! You happy there tubby?
My Home Page
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Wow, third-person name dropping? I never though it could happen, but you've reached a new low. :lol:

Oh, and sorry if my gut is blocking your view. But as long as you're down there, do you mind checking my navel for lint?
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

OCman-tits wrote:Wow, third-person name dropping? I never though it could happen, but you've reached a new low. :lol:

Oh, and sorry if my gut is blocking your view. But as long as you're down there, do you mind checking my navel for lint?

Wow never figured you for a hater. Overweight, the only ass you get is from a woman that resembles a Wildabeest and you come here with smack on the ring girls(like your fat ass wouldnt have fucked any of them given the chance... and then me? Hmmm... Stuck in the crossroads of life are ya? Bitter that you will never amount to anything that the Navy promised you when you decided to enlist? Bitter much?
My Home Page
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

OCmike wrote:Wow, third-person name dropping? I never though it could happen, but you've reached a new low. :lol:
I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who lives next door to someone who is related to someone who has a neighbor who said they were flying back from Lubbock and saw Jesus on a plane.

Or maybe it was Elvis. You know they kind of look the same.

Beat that, fucker.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Congrats, Zy.

When is Shogun fighting again?
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Zyclone, rack the shit outta you. The naysayers can kiss your ass and shine your shoes.

Hey, could you let loose the babe on the far left? Yeah, that's the one. Appreciate it.
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

Rack Fu wrote:Congrats, Zy.

When is Shogun fighting again?
December is what he's hoping for with Chuck. I did tell his manager he needs to train atleast 40 days out in Vegas if the fight is there because the dry air is not possible to acclumate to in a week and he agreed. also suggested he work with somone familar and has a PHD on the in and outs of tha cage and they agreed. Master Lloyd and John Lewis would be great in that area.

Great guy all around.I cant wait to go to Brazil!
My Home Page
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

Bobby42 wrote:Image

Zyclone, rack the shit outta you. The naysayers can kiss your ass and shine your shoes.

Hey, could you let loose the babe on the far left? Yeah, that's the one. Appreciate it.
To your left is penthouse pet Tracy Nova she was a sweetheart. im biased towards my girl Rebecca on my left, she lives down the street from me.
My Home Page
Zyclone
HTTR

Post by Zyclone »

Mister Bushice wrote:Beat that, fucker.
What can he say? Go into the typical circle jerk regurgitated shit he's always posted? Zy's a midget. Zy's a name dropper, Zy's lame, Zy, Zy, Zy... :meds:

I didnt come here to get into a war with OC,who has no bearing on my life. Im sure he'll be back telling calling me all above and then some. Funny how my post brought all the haters out.hehehehe...

Internet smack vs having life? Have at it im that deep insidehis head. HellOC can pm and i'll be happy to send him a check along with the others for the fully furnised penthouse apartment im renting inside there heads... :meds:
My Home Page
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Funny how my post brought all the haters out.hehehehe...
We're smacking on a smack board, oompa. That's kinda what people do around here. No "hating" to be had. Party on, playboy.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Who said I was a hater? What did you expect,a bunch of back slaps and attaboys? Dude, this is a smack board. I'm just giving you some shit.

Actually, I think it's pretty cool that you're a promoter and not some POS MMA roadie. I'm sure it took a shitload of work to get to where you're at. Nothing but props for that.

As far as chicks go, I'm all about faces. If a chick doesn't have the right look, I'm just not into it no matter how hot her body is. Now if I was single, you're damn skippy I'd nail any one of those chicks, but I'd sure as hell go for the one on the left before either of the other two.

Anyway, I think you're confusing me with our resident manzier-sporting fat fuck, Paul. :paul: I wear the same size pants that I did when I was in high school and was, like, in kickass football shape and stuff back then. But I do have to say that although my gut isn't Paul-esque, my 7 3/4's hat size says there's room enough for you and all three chicks up there. Just don't nut on the couch...I just had it cleaned.:D
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I did tell his manager he needs to train atleast 40 days out in Vegas if the fight is there because the dry air is not possible to acclumate to in a week and he agreed.
Good thing they have you around. Who knew Vegas had acclumated a lot of dry air?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

OCmike wrote: The blond looks like she had the shit beat out of her with the Down's Syndrome stick...
Say what, Village people boy? Anybody says they wouldn't hit on that is a liar or a straight up fag. So which is it?

You've obviously spent waaay too much time in the head onboard one of those Navy ships. Is Flea your troll?

Rack Zy.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Zyclone wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:Beat that, fucker.
What can he say? Go into the typical circle jerk regurgitated shit he's always posted? Zy's a midget. Zy's a name dropper, Zy's lame, Zy, Zy, Zy... :meds:

I didnt come here to get into a war with OC,who has no bearing on my life. Im sure he'll be back telling calling me all above and then some. Funny how my post brought all the haters out.hehehehe...

Internet smack vs having life? Have at it im that deep insidehis head. HellOC can pm and i'll be happy to send him a check along with the others for the fully furnised penthouse apartment im renting inside there heads... :meds:
Dude,

That was a drop on YOU for third person name dropping, Not OC.

But still, it's all good. Rack you for getting to the level of promoter. Bet that took a lot of dick sucking and ass kissing.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Little man bags on people for smacking on a smack board THEN breaks out some "I'm in your dome" smack.

Nice KYOA job there Zy.

But rack you anyway for getting to at least sniff a few hotties. And anyone that says they wouldn't tap the "blonde" on muchkin's left is undoubtedly homosexual. Who cares if she's not packing the recommended number of chromosomes.

So when are you gonna put together a midget mixed martial arts event. You could have some strait up midget-a-midget events and maybe a 3 midgets versus one regular dude match. I might even drop 9.95 to see that on PPV.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Rack Zy - for putting an event like that together.

Great pics BTW
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

War Wagon wrote:
OCmike wrote: The blond looks like she had the shit beat out of her with the Down's Syndrome stick...
Say what, Village people boy? Anybody says they wouldn't hit on that is a liar or a straight up fag. So which is it?
Dude, she's a straight up butterface. If you can't see that, you might want to check the prescription on the binoculars strapped to your face.

My OL is prettier than that chick and based on how you've described yours, it sounds like she is too. So why would I (or you) want to downgrade? Granted, she's got a smokin' hot bod, there's no denying that. However, I don't know if your OL is the only chick you've ever nailed or something, but lemee clue you in on something: Just about ever pussy feels the same...hot, wet and snug. Unless that chick does some kind of special exercises that makes her cooter give you this "SS" kind of rippled/milking action while you're fucking her, there's better ass out there to conquest.
War Wagon wrote:You've obviously spent waaay too much time in the head onboard one of those Navy ships. Is Flea your troll? Rack Zy.
I was in the Navy for six years, so yeah, I spent quite a bit of time in the head. Thanks for that startling revelation. Now if you're trying to imply that I'm ghey, at least bust out a group shower "blast" or something.

I've had one troll since I've been here. I had fun with it, people laughed, and I never posted with it again. That's how it's supposed to be done.

Oh, and I already gave Zy his props. But let's not pretend that he went Ménage à quatre with those ladies. He took a picture with them.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Zy, did you score with any of those girls, or were they holding out for someone...taller?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I also didn't even notice their facial features. I did, however, understand that they must have been kneeling...
Charles De Mar
Elwood

Post by Charles De Mar »

Dear Mr. ZycloneOompaLoompa de Garcia-Larzarga Maricon;

I'm not part of the haters, ese. I, like you, am of mestizo origins, holmes.

I celibrate with great pride in your latino success because as you know most of our brothers and sisters are stuck doing uneducated, menial labor like fixing mufflers, working as maids at Polish run motels and making babies for welfare checks; If they aren't in jail or pissing themselves under a bridge in a meth induced stupor.

That you can hustle together a gaggle of city dwelling criminals, illiterates and special ed monkeys to punch each other in the face for a small handful of cash is respectable. And that you debinately conned 3 inbred whores to stand next to you for a photo opportunity is pure respect, ese.

The world has enough college graduates, engineers, lawyers and doctors. What we really need is more entrepenuers and hustlers like you to present us with the new class of reality show plebes. Remember, holmes, we want more blood and more violence.

These people are expendable, especially that white puto.
yumyumsaladbar wrote:Hey Pickle. I think we're going to be friends
Do you know when you have a wank in the tub and the spunk gets all rubbery and floats to the surface? - thats pretty much like your posts on this forum. You seem to me like like some sort of rubberized jism ....floating on a sea of soapy piss water