Picccle STRIKES!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Picccle STRIKES!

Post by PSUFAN »

From a concerned citizen in my neighborhood in Pittsburgh:
his morning (April 17), walking my dog around Heths Field, I noticed graffiti on the back side of the concrete storage shed. It depicts a vulgar portion of the male anatomy, and reads 'F--- yo cameras,' followed by some type of signature. There is also a bit of additional graffiti, which I could not understand.

IN ADDITION, the cameras and overhead light have been shot by some type of firearm. Judging by the size of the bullet holes, I would guess it is from a larger caliber handgun. Judging from the angle at which the bullet holes appear on the underside of the camera, the shooter was shooting in an over-arching direction of St. Rays church and school.

This is unacceptable on so many levels. Given that the perpetrator has left his signature on the wall--CAN THE POLICE SOLVE THIS CRIME AND GET THIS CIMINAL OFF THE STREETS OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD????

Do I need to report this to the 311 line, or will MACC handle it from here? Do I need to report this to the police? Do MACC and the police already know about this? Are there any leads?
Picccle's anatomy male, and vulgar: check
Perp shooting near a school: check
Piccc behaving unacceptably: check
Perp lapsing into Ebonics for graffiti: check

Yep, that's our friend Stanley Q. Picccle, all right...maybe on his initiation mission for The Crew? If the neighborhood kids haven't beaten him down by the time I get home from work, I'll go take care of him, stop by the italian ice stand, and have a fucking snack.

It's time this CIMINAL was stopped.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.