Matt Walsh????

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Matt Walsh????

Post by Neely8 »

Paging Matt Walsh?????? Pick up the phone you lying media whore!!!!
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Matt Walsh????

Post by BSmack »

You just felt the need to remind us that your team is a bunch of cheating frauds?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Not at all. I am breathlessly awaiting what this shitstain has to say. Judging by what I have heard so far.....NOTHING!!! He is a lying piece of shit who had an ax to grind. He chose Super Bowl week to come out and spew lies. Mission accomplished I guess....

Personally my favorite part is how most of you tools lapped it up like dogs. "Oh Matt Walsh says he has something so it MUST be TRUE!!!"

Other then Paul you can all go fuck yourselves.....
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Boy do I ever love this ignore feature. Sheer brilliance PSU!!
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Neely8 wrote:Boy do I ever love this ignore feature. Sheer brilliance PSU!!
Quote feature from admin says what?
mvscal wrote:Too fucking bad Asterisk fan. Your cheating, shit team has forfeited any and all respect for its tainted accomplishments. Your wins mean NOTHING. Your records mean NOTHING.

You suck. Your team sucks. Go fuck yourself, you fat, melting, retarded piece of shit.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

You gonna quote the next one too HH? Im sorry I can't see it. Actually I am not......
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:Too fucking bad Asterisk fan. Your cheating, shit team has forfeited any and all respect for its tainted accomplishments. Your wins mean NOTHING. Your records mean NOTHING.

You suck. Your team sucks. Go fuck yourself, you fat, melting, retarded piece of shit.
Until it's actually PROVEN that any videotaping they did got them over DEFINITIVELY against an opponent, why do you insist on flapping your cockscrapers?
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Lighten up, Squeely. You brought this one on yourself. Nobody was talking about Matt Walsh or Spygate, and yet you felt the need to open that wound, salt it, and then feign righteous indignation.

Personally, I'll wait to hear what Matt Walsh has to say before I pass judgment on the validity of his statements.

I'd like to hear what the video guy from the era in question has to say about what he taped.

Don't know why any NFL fan wouldn't.

As a Pat fan, I'd want to know if the guy leading my team was a crooked cheating fuck.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Headhunter wrote:Lighten up, Squeely. You brought this one on yourself. Nobody was talking about Matt Walsh or Spygate, and yet you felt the need to open that wound, salt it, and then feign righteous indignation.

Personally, I'll wait to hear what Matt Walsh has to say before I pass judgment on the validity of his statements.

I'd like to hear what the video guy from the era in question has to say about what he taped.

Don't know why any NFL fan wouldn't.

As a Pat fan, I'd want to know if the guy leading my team was a crooked cheating fuck.

I too want to know what he has to say. The reason for this post was to kinda say "Why hasn't he come forward with it already?" Im sure the NFL wants to get it out ASAP so that it does not linger until the beginning of the new season. Based on the fact that he has yet to come forward with anything and has all but dropped off the face of the earth I am of the opinion that it is all just a way for him to get back at his past employer. Seems like the majority of fans in this forum believe him even though he has shown NOTHING. Thats why I singled out Paul as being level headed enough to wait for the evidence. If you feel the same then I will count you in the mix of rational people.
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Im sure the NFL wants to get it out ASAP so that it does not linger until the beginning of the new season.
Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny? Santa Claus? The Great Pumpkin?

The NFL wants Matt Walsh to talk like Dan Vogel wants a return visit from mvscal.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Im sure the NFL wants to get it out ASAP so that it does not linger until the beginning of the new season.
Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny? Santa Claus? The Great Pumpkin?

The NFL wants Matt Walsh to talk like Dan Vogel wants a return visit from mvscal.

Then why doesn't he just come forward to the media with all this damning evidence? If it is legal that he is worried about he can cuddle under Specter's wing and be given immunity to testify to what he has before congress. The fact that neither of these things have happened reeks of something. Oh and Specter paying for his high priced lawyer should be looked into...
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Neely8 wrote: Then why doesn't he just come forward to the media with all this damning evidence?
"Walsh", maybe he's a Southie or has family that are and is worried for his and their safety.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Tom In VA wrote:
Neely8 wrote: Then why doesn't he just come forward to the media with all this damning evidence?
"Walsh", maybe he's a Southie or has family that are and is worried for his and their safety.

Be tough to narrow down the Walsh's that he is related to I think. Probably a million of them in the phone book. The main Walsh in question lives in Hawaii now. Pats fans know where he works so I am guessing that is not a problem.....
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Neely8 wrote:Seems like the majority of fans in this forum believe him even though he has shown NOTHING. Thats why I singled out Paul as being level headed enough to wait for the evidence. If you feel the same then I will count you in the mix of rational people.
Apparently that's too much to ask from some people. Mindblowing, I know. :meds:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

You're surprised that SteelerFan and ChargerFan are immediately assuming guilt and that this "cheating" put the Pats over the top ?

Sounds like you're the one that's being irrational.

Me, I'm a Redskin fan, I have much bigger problems than to concern myself with cheating in the AFC. Hell, send Walsh to D.C. maybe that's part of Dan Snyder and Vinny "The Chin"'s plan. A plan so secret, I don't even think they know what it is.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Heh, there's about 10x the posts from NE fan in this one thread then all combined in the forum since the Superbowl meltdown. Looks like one of em is coming back out to play after their team's epoch collapse. Carry on...
Go Bucs, Gators
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:I'm not assuming anything, idiot. They were actually caught cheating.
And the only reason you give a shit is because the Chargers fell victim to it.

Like I said, I've got bigger problems, in fact I look forward to the day when I can complain about getting stomped by some "cheaters" in the conference finals.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Yes they were caught breaking a rule and punished for it. Does Walsh have anything new? I seriously doubt it. Specter and Walsh decided to come out the week of the Superbowl. Walsh to stick it to the team that fired him and Specter to stick it to the NFL for his Comcast buddies. Oh and he is a bitter Eagle fan......
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Neely8 wrote: I seriously doubt it.

So you don't know what Matt Walsh has to say?
Neely8 wrote:Yes they were caught breaking a rule and punished for it
And now they are being investigated for additional transgressions.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

You have no idea what they have or have not done. You don't know Matt Walsh, or what evidence he may have.

You HOPE he is a lying media whore. You HOPE that what has be revealed is the worst of it, but you don't KNOW, and you have doubts.

That doesn't make the rest of us jealous, or hates because we don't have the pat colored glasses on.