Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Big12 Recruits for 2009(early commits)

Post by Adelpiero »

found this link. its kinda cool, especially info and pics for the recruits,

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 900391&z=5
Brock in Va Beach
Jake
Location: Memorial Stadium: Lincoln, NE. The nicest place you could ever go to lose.

Re: Big12 Recruits for 2009(early commits)

Post by Brock in Va Beach »

That's not very accurate. Nebraska has more than one commit for next year.

Edit: I'm an idiot. We do only have one commit. I could have swore 2-3 others had signed already.
Last edited by Brock in Va Beach on Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run from a sniper, you'll just die tired.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I'm really impressed with the way Dan Hawkins has made a major recruiting impact in the Gulf of Mexico...
"Keys, woman!"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Brock in Va Beach wrote:That's not very accurate. Nebraska has more than one commit for next year.

Edit: I'm an idiot. We do only have one commit. I could have swore 2-3 others had signed already.

No one has signed for 2009 and won't until next Febuary ;)
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I'm really impressed with the way Dan Hawkins has made a major recruiting impact in the Gulf of Mexico...
I guess that explains all the Puerto Rican and Dominican moms working in Boulder banks these days.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I'm really impressed with the way Dan Hawkins has made a major recruiting impact in the Gulf of Mexico...
I guess that explains all the Puerto Rican and Dominican moms working in Boulder banks these days.
Listen, asshole, I've got tons of sources that Darrell Scott is driving around in a brand-new AMG while slinging rocks and waiting on his financing to come through.
FTFY
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Harvdog wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
Listen, asshole, I've got tons of sources that Darrell Scott is driving around in a brand-new AMG while slinging rocks and waiting on his financing to come through. You think we have Red McCombs as a booster or something? And make sure the judge that hears my trial when I get caught has season tickets.
FTFY
FTFY both
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Must be nice to be Mack Brown, got studs lining-up to play in Austin. YA the horns do miss some of the local blue-chips but still have to think their offer:commit ratio has to be consistently one of the nation's best.

Unfortunately my skers will be competing for the Texans the horns and sooners pass-on. I doubt we get more than one Texan that could've played for one of those guys. We'll be fighting for the 3* guys against the rest of the 12 and the SEC.

It doesn't look like Mizzou is disappointed about going to the Cotton Bowl anymore, gave them a nice recruiting-opportunity they've obviously capitalized-on.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Danimal wrote:Must be nice to be Mack Brown, got studs lining-up to play in Austin. YA the horns do miss some of the local blue-chips but still have to think their offer:commit ratio has to be consistently one of the nation's best.

Unfortunately my skers will be competing for the Texans the horns and sooners pass-on. I doubt we get more than one Texan that could've played for one of those guys. We'll be fighting for the 3* guys against the rest of the 12 and the SEC.

It doesn't look like Mizzou is disappointed about going to the Cotton Bowl anymore, gave them a nice recruiting-opportunity they've obviously capitalized-on.
I guess you missed the part of the most recent recruiting season where every 5 star player in the state of Texas signed with one school and it's north of the Red River...
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Danimal wrote:Must be nice to be Mack Brown, got studs lining-up to play in Austin. YA the horns do miss some of the local blue-chips but still have to think their offer:commit ratio has to be consistently one of the nation's best.

I guess you missed the part of the most recent recruiting season where every 5 star player in the state of Texas signed with one school and it's north of the Red River...
we will see how they turn out in 4 years.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

SunCoastSooner wrote:

Texas had a couple of 5*'s and 11 4*'s according to scout.com.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Harvdog wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

we will see how they turn out in 4 years.
Hasn't that already been the big problem at Texass against us for the most part? :logan:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Danimal wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Texas had a couple of 5*'s and 11 4*'s according to scout.com.

None of their 5 stars are from their own state ;)