Comedy Centrals uncut roasts

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Comedy Centrals uncut roasts

Post by Mister Bushice »

Some damn funny stuff. Lisa Lampanelli on Carrot top at the Flavor flav roast:

"I used to think people called you carrot top because of your red hair. Now I know it's because everyone would love to see you buried up to your forehead in dirt"

She's a dirty dirty girl :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGGDiB89MA
Bobby42
Natural Man

Re: Comedy Centrals uncut roasts

Post by Bobby42 »

Her parting shot at flav was raw.

Minus points for using a script.
"So let it be written; so let it be done."
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Bobby42 wrote:Minus points for using a script.
She always uses one. Her material is pretty good, but a little memorization and rehearsal would go a long way toward improving her delivery. That, and not relying so heavily on jokes about her fucking black cack.
Say Hey
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

check out the pam anderson roast. its brutal. it would have been much funnier without courteny love trying to bogart everlong. that fat bitch that looks like my soon to be ex-wife is pretty fucking funny.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Lisa Lampanelli does some brutal standup.

If you are ever home and up late on the weekends, check her out on the Secret Stash. Smackie, you might want to plug your ears during her black beau rants but she has some really funny shit to say about everyone.

Jimmy Kimmel roasting Flav was the best part, specially about him thinking that the turd left by that fat bitch on the steps was his newest child.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Invictus wrote:Smackie, you might want to plug your ears during her black beau rants but she has some really funny shit to say about everyone.
I'm not offended by anything. I just think bits lose their humor when overused. I have the same complaints about Dave Chappell, Carlos Mencia, and others who come off as one-trick ponies when just about everything they rant about concerns race or any other singular topic. That's why I think Jimmy Kimmell is one of the funniest comedians around right now - he can make anything humorous, and doesn't confine teh funnay to one single issue. Versatility is key. Don't get me wrong - I think Lisa Lampanelli is a funny bitch, but she just sometimes plays the same card too often, and shouldn't read from a script at every roast.
Say Hey