Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

I fukked up.

Post by smackaholic »

sin,

payrod

Yeah, I guess you did, Ahole. You believed your dumbass agent who thought there would be anybody out there with a combination of ginormous checkbook and not so ginormous IQ, other than the fella you already work for. I mean the fact that he would give a guy old enough to be your dad a million or so an inning, ought to tell you that nobody can step to george when it comes to flagrantly pissing away money

Just because there was somebody braindead enough in teeehas to give you a 1/4 billion to play a fukking game a few years back, doesn't mean they, or anybody else, not named steinbrenner would do it again.

Fortunately for you, you're a bit brighter than that dumbass, boras and came back, hat in hand, before the yanks could get a certain red sox third baseman signed.

Gotta wonder how much this cost arod? I'm sure that the yanks aren't thrilled about letting texas off the hook for 21 mil. I figure it cost him that, plus interest.

"When I realized that our goals were not aligned, that's when I had to step in and get my voice heard and call Hank and Hal and tell them how I felt," Rodriguez said. "I needed to express to Hank how important the Yankees were to me, and how privileged I felt about wearing the uniform and how badly I wanted to stay in New York and finish my career in New York and become a world champion in New York with our team. ... I'm glad I made that phone call or else I wouldn't be here today."

What a crock. He knew the yanks wanted him. He thought somebody else wanted him more. What kinda fukking coolaid was boras feeding him?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.