This JUST in: Phillip Rivers SUCKS

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

This JUST in: Phillip Rivers SUCKS

Post by RevLimiter »

Anybody watching the Blots/Titans game today? Rivers can't hit the broad side of a barn, and Marcus McNeil is getting ABUSED by Kyle VandenBosch. Nice way to sew up the division, Blots. :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yeah, Rivers sucks... but did anybody see Lady T pouting like a bitch on the bench? Rivers comes over and sits next to him and he immediately gets up in a huff and walks away. Way to have your QB's back there, twat. Need a tissue?

The really sad thing is that the Blots could win the AFC Worst with an 8-8 record.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

[marq=left]*Ten Minute Ticker*

Broncos 7
Chiefs 0[/marq]
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

[marq=left]*Ten Minute Ticker*

Broncos 14
Chiefs 0[/marq]
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

[marq=left]Image[/marq]
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Green Bay 38
'duhs 7

Bitch
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It sure looked to me like Chambers trapped that ball on the 4th down but they ruled it a catch. The only replay angle they showed was from behind the play, which they said was inconclusive evidence to overturn the call on the field. Unbelievable that they didn't have another camera shot with a better angle.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:Green Bay 38
'duhs 7

Bitch
Ditto....STFU Pops.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Has anyone else noticed that Mario Williams is having a better year than Vince Young and Reggie Bush? Williams had the game clinching sack today btw. Nice
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

War Wagon wrote:Yeah, Rivers sucks... but did anybody see Lady T pouting like a bitch on the bench? Rivers comes over and sits next to him and he immediately gets up in a huff and walks away. Way to have your QB's back there, twat. Need a tissue?

The really sad thing is that the Blots could win the AFC Worst with an 8-8 record.

Bwhahahah

26 carries 146 yards, bitches.

Yeah, Rivers sucks - I've been saying that all season. The only thing that sucks worse is every other team in the division, especially the Squaws.

Any team that can win 7 of 9 games while sucking that badly must have something going for them.
Last edited by Mikey on Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

War Wagon wrote:Yeah, Rivers sucks when given no time, but given a couple of seconds pulls out a win... but did anybody see L T go for 183 and 2 TD's including the winnah? Rivers comes over and sits next to him and he immediately gets up in a huff and walks away. Way to have your QB's back there, twat. Need a tissue?

FIXED

...meanwhile the Cheifs getting rolled by the Donks...bwa
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote: 26 carries 146 yards
C-Panties wrote:go for 183
You tremendous slouches can't even get your stories straight.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

War Wagon wrote:
Mikey wrote: 26 carries 146 yards
C-Panties wrote:go for 183
You tremendous slouches can't even get your stories straight.

...don't sell us short...146 on the ground...27 receiving..so my math is off a skosh :D

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Regardless, is Blotfan content with their temperamental brat of a franchise player as long as he has a good game and they win?

Props on the win and stuff, but there's some chemistry problems going on under the surface that's going to get real ugly when things don't go your way like they did today. You could've have easily lost that game and probably should have if they would have had a decent camera replay angle on that potentially trapped ball.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Nice job reading something into a situation that you really don't know shit about. The announcers said that LT got up to avoid Rivers. How do you or they know what was going on there? Was there a mike on the field? Really, you ought to go back to worrying about your own cesspool of a team and leave the speculation to those who are paid to act like dumbfuck fools.

BTW, if you really love tLT as much as you seem to be sure to catch 60 Minutes tonight.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Believe the Heupel wrote:I don't give a rat fuck about team chemistry if the team is winning. Why the fuck would ANYONE care if they get along or are nice to each other if they're winning?
So froz, should we pencil you in as a closet Blotfan?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:Nice job reading something into a situation that you really don't know shit about. The announcers said that LT got up to avoid Rivers. How do you or they know what was going on there?
do you know what was going on there?

I didn't need Dan Dierdorf to explain it to me. Right or wrong, it was obvious that pouting Lady T has little use for Phillip Rivers. There's simply no other way to read that.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RevLimiter wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Green Bay 38
'duhs 7

Bitch
Ditto....STFU Pops.
Great thread, fat man.

Par for the course.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:
Mikey wrote:Nice job reading something into a situation that you really don't know shit about. The announcers said that LT got up to avoid Rivers. How do you or they know what was going on there?
do you know what was going on there?

I didn't need Dan Dierdorf to explain it to me. Right or wrong, it was obvious that pouting Lady T has little use for Phillip Rivers. There's simply no other way to read that.
EXACTLY- the Blots won DESPITE Rivers today, not because of him.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...just freeking hilarious...bitter Chiefan trying to divert attention from their pathetic cellar dwelling POS team by talking about a supposed riff between Rivers and LT.

This just in...there is no riff, the Bolts have won 6 of their last 8, clinched the AFC west, and the last I checked their was enough turmoil in KC to keep Cheifan busy for some time to come.

How's looking up at the Raiduhs working for ya...bwa

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

ChargerMike wrote:...just freeking hilarious...bitter Chiefan trying to divert attention from their pathetic cellar dwelling POS team by talking about a supposed riff between Rivers and LT.

This just in...there is no riff, the Bolts have won 6 of their last 8, clinched the AFC west, and the last I checked their was enough turmoil in KC to keep Cheifan busy for some time to come.

As long as it means that Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards get their pink slips when the season's over then it's ALL good.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:...just freeking hilarious...bitter Chiefan trying to divert attention from their pathetic cellar dwelling POS team by talking about a supposed riff between Rivers and LT.

Actually, I erroneously repeated something from the beginning of the thread. The Chargers did not wrap up the AFC West. There's three games to play and the Chargers have a two game lead.

A win vs. Denver in two weeks wraps the whole thing up.

...I wasn't quoting you BTH, I'm just being premature. Considering they play Detriot and Dungver at home and wind up with the Duh's it's all but over.

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

What a fuckin' punk LT is.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sirfindafold wrote:What a fuckin' punk LT is.

I've been saying it for a long time -- LT Lawrence Taylor Eric Dickerson is about the biggest two-faced jackass in the game.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I watched the 60 Minutes segment last night. Seems like LaDanian has decided to give flat-screen TV’s to all of the rich people whose houses got torched in the wildfires. Quite the humanitarian.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:I watched the 60 Minutes segment last night. Seems like LaDanian has decided to give flat-screen TV’s to all of the rich people whose houses got torched in the wildfires. Quite the humanitarian.

At first, I thought I just misunderstood the guy.

Over the years, it's become quite obvious that he is the "next Eric Dickerson" -- he really is that much of a clueless, self-centered moron (who will never win anything except individual awards, just like Dickerson).
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Right or wrong, it was obvious that pouting Lady T has little use for Phillip Rivers. There's simply no other way to read that.
It was nothing. Nobody expects or even cares that a pussy faggot like you understands.
Sure doesn't take much to get YOU to melt the fuck down, now does it? Blotfans are easily the most insecure and sensitive to criticism pansy assed fanbase in the league. Take one little swipe at their precious darlings Lady T and Phillip Leaf and watch the tears flow.

:lol:

Mission accomplished.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It's just that Chief fan has nothing left to talk about.

Niner fan has had nothing to talk about for about a decade.

This is just another example of message board dork putting up something deliberately provocative, and if anybody answers they're "melting".
If nobody answers it's "where are all the Bolt fans. Why aren't they defending their team?"

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. The thing is that Wag's and Dins' opinions have proven over and over to be worth about the equivalent of the piece of used chewing gum I spit out the car window yesterday.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: This JUST in: Phillip Rivers SUCKS

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:Anybody watching the Blots/Titans game today? Rivers can't hit the broad side of a barn, and Marcus McNeil is getting ABUSED by Kyle VandenBosch. Nice way to sew up the division, Blots. :lol:
Paul,

Do me a favor. Never, NEVER pimp the Steelers for anything in mid game. In fact, could you start slamming Big Ben? I can hook you up with some Browns and Ravens web sites if you need the material.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:It's just that Chief fan has nothing left to talk about.
Sure we do. Nobody wants to hear it, though.
This is just another example of message board dork putting up something deliberately provocative, and if anybody answers they're "melting".
We're all message board dorks Mikey. Tell me you knew. And yes, I did want to pull Chargerfans chain a bit, that's kinda' what we do here. You guys just get so damned defensive about it, it's priceless.

I swear you guys have an inferiority complex that's 2nd to none. All those years at the bottom of the pile left a mark, which is understandable, but remember this... no matter how badly the Chiefs suck this year, we won't finish 2-14 like your shit franchise did a few years ago.

And hey, one of our wins came against you, 30-16, in SD. In retrospect, that really has to hurt, knowing you got rolled, at home, by a bunch of clueless Keystone cops led by Herm Edwards. :lol:

And the "melt" comment was about mv's less than stellar "pussy faggot" ridculous response. I know what that guy is capable of, and for him, that's a meltdown.

And if it was "nothing", like he tried to claim, why was it all over Sportscenter and the other talk shows today? It wasn't "nothing", and had they lost like they should have, it would have been blown into a gigantic fucking story.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:I swear you guys have an inferiority complex that's 2nd to none.

Disagree.

What Chargertard has, the term "inferiority complex" doesn't do it justice.

I mean, these people have such acute tunnel-vision, that they can't see the complete fucking jackass their franchise player is, like the rest of the country has, and still bring us all laughter with the "classy guy" misnomer.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Which team do you root for Dinkdale? Your LT penis envy is laughable.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Joe in PB wrote:Which team do you root for Dinkdale? Your LT penis envy is laughable.

...the flapjack on his dome says it all!

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm a Niners fan... only thing getting "rooted" is Ninerfan's ass at present.

But leave it to fucking Chargertard... when the obvious is pointed out, he reverts to the "you're just jealous" defense (BTW - that shit didn't work on most first graders when their teacher tried to sell them the same bullshit-btw).

But I guess I am actually jealous that Parcell and the Giants had the foresight to draft LT... but that was 27 years ago... not sure why you're bringing it up now(or is it now considered "classy" to recycle nicknames of all-time greats?).

Falcons fans used to claim Vick was a "classy guy"... right up until the bird started flying and Fido started bleeding.

I'm sure if I dug around here enough, one of you fucking morons probably informed us all how "classy" The Juice Merriman was... but I'm too lazy for that.

I can't think of any fanbase in any sport that has their heads shoved halfway as far up their collective asses than the Chargertard Nation... and I'm used to doing battle with SEC Fan.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Why are your takes always either AD or LT penis envy?

My advice, unlock the closet door and step out, then get laid.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Fucking A fuck...

That didn't really just happen, did it?

Hmm.... let's see -- I bash the complete classless douche known at Complainian Tomlinson pretty much every chance I get (which usually coincides with Lady T opening his mouth).

I prop All Day every chance I get, since I called my shot on his greatness 3 years ago.

Yet somehow Chargertard equates me having the same feelings for both.

Ponderous(not really, when one considers the average intelligence level Chargertard puts on display).

But props -- the "you're gay and don't get laid" smack was a nice touch. Are you sure that "closet" you speak of isn't in my mother's basement, and are you sure I don't occasionally leave it to go work my job at McDonalds?

Actually, I shouldn't kid... "you're gay" is a step up for Chargertard.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:Who's crying? We're winning and you aren't.
Let's get one thing PERFECTLY straight- you ain't winning a FUCKING THING with Norvelous as your head coach.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

RevLimiter wrote:
mvscal wrote:Who's crying? We're winning and you aren't.
Let's get one thing PERFECTLY straight- you ain't winning a FUCKING THING with Norvelous as your head coach.
Their shitty coach is winning more games than your shitty coach- that's pretty FUCKING clear.

Paul do you wear hearing aids? I know you capitalize words for dramatic effect but your efforts really just make me wonder if you're double chin has covered up your ear canals.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

jiminphilly wrote:Their shitty coach is winning more games than your shitty coach- that's pretty FUCKING clear.
Actually as much as I dislike Herm I'd STILL rather have him as my head coach than Norvelous. Herm's teams making the playoffs in 4 of his 6 years as head coach out front should've told you.
Paul do you wear hearing aids? I know you capitalize words for dramatic effect but your efforts really just make me wonder if you're double chin has covered up your ear canals.
I capitalize words for dramatic effect because some of you dipshits fail to understand things sometimes. You're a perfect example- thanks for playing.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:I capitalize words for dramatic effect
Thanks for CONFIRMING that that you’re a fucking DRAMA QUEEN, Paula.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim