Hey BSmack

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Hey BSmack

Post by War Wagon »

Hendrick engines aren't looking very good. Gordon will be luck to finish on the lead lap.

BTW: Remind me to never again take Michael Waltrip for this pool. I'd rather be able to enjoy the failures of DEI.
One minute you're sucking Gordon and Hendrick cock, the next minute you roll your eyes.

One minute you're picking MW. the next minute you're rolling your eyes.

Typical liberal crying over the consequences of his own choices much?

Precious, this. :lol:
Last edited by War Wagon on Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

It's called comming correct. There was something seriously wrong with Hendrick's engines last weekend. To deny it would be insane. But they'll get it turned around. I'm not backing off my prediction that Gordon will win the Cup this year. bank on it.

As for Michael Waltrip, what can I say? I'll never again make the mistake of picking up one of those losers from DEI.

:P
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:It's called comming correct.
By doing the roll eyes thingy...that's coming correct?

Oops, soory. That's not how you come correct.
As for Michael Waltrip, what can I say? I'll never again make the mistake of picking up one of those losers from DEI.
Don't bet against the #8.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

#15 has never had problems on super speedways like this before this year. Last year Hendrick's JJ #48 would have won the Cup if it had not been for those high RPM's.

Even a Busch series guy had a leased engine from DEI that blew on him at Daytona this year.

Don't hate on the drivers.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

geez, I notice that Silverspoons engines haven't expired yet... And his butt buddy driving the #8 in the busch series engines are sharp.What? is Waltrip getting used shit on contract year or what?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Well that you should be cognizant of Martin Truex, 007.

Chance motorsports is an up and comer...and that kid will rocket past Kylie and Kvrt in the Cup series verrah soon.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

War Wagon wrote:Chance motorsports is an up and comer...and that kid will rocket past Kylie and Kvrt in the Cup series verrah soon.
You'd better hope, because Silverspoon will never get it done!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

<------watches bait float past...
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote:It's called comming correct.
By doing the roll eyes thingy...that's coming correct?

Oops, soory. That's not how you come correct.
It is when you're watching your driver blow a chance to take the checkered flag because some yahoo put defective parts in his engine.
Don't bet against the #8.
Hey, its a long year and you know what?

I'm already ahead of you.

:lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

War Wagon wrote:<------watches bait float past...
Bait=Truth

don't worry wags I'm sure with the new NASCAR impound rules, there will be some mice at night sneaking into the garage keeping OLE Silverspoon in the top 10.. I mean wouldn't want the 80% of neckcar fan to be too disappointed would we?

Must be nice to live a whole carrer on name recognition, not on skill.

Must be nice to be the ONLY one who can pass under the yellow on Superspeedways, or speed down pit road, or drive rough.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bait = Bullshit

Who got docked 25 points in the Chase last year for saying "shit"?

Oh yeah, NASCAR is really bending over backwards trying to help "Silverspoon" out alright.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

War Wagon wrote:Bait = Bullshit

Who got docked 25 points in the Chase last year for saying "shit"?

Oh yeah, NASCAR is really bending over backwards trying to help "Silverspoon" out alright.
yeah, he has to do something so blatant to get a smack on the wrist, like spinning out on purpose so he can stay on the lead lap, or swearing on national TV. Once again do you see ANY other driver getting away with that? Is there any other driver who can pass below the yellow line? or speed down pit road with 2 other drivers that did get a drive thru penalty?

Come on Wags, do you want me to post every time I see that shit? I'll quickly up my posts total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

1. He didn't "pass" below the yellow line last year at Talledega. The "pass" had already been made, and I've worn out my keyboard pounding that into your head.

2. Speeding on Pit Road? Link?

3. Yes, I want you to up your post totals.

4. The "Silverspoon" gloss is getting pretty fucking old. Jr has taken advantage of the opportunities presented him, as have others, and there isn't a damn thing wrong with that. It'd be wrong for him not to.

5. Jr. is every bit as good a race car driver as anyone else out there. For you to suggest otherwise is patently false and ridiculous.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

#1 I'm not just talking about Talledega, I'm talking about the Busch race at Daytona this year.

#2 no link, just look at lap 63 of the 500 when he got spun in his pit came down the line with 2 other drivers who were caught, and after he was spun he caught up with a line leaving pit road so he wouldn't loose the draft. I keep showing Silverspoon fans the tape just to prove my point.

#4 isn't gloss good stuff? To me he wouldn't be shit if he wasn't an Earnhardt. And it makes me sick seeing the things he's gotten away with. By all means if you want this sport to turn into the WWF then let him get away with the shit he's done, and in 2002 it was quite fucking pathetic, so much so he lost fans or fan... Like Me. I'll call shit, shit, and keep some integrity in the sport I love.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

just as I post that Silverspoon trys to take out Vickers and wrecks himself... classic
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

ok Silverspoon scored a point with me on the "I'm sorry" inteview. Kinda sucks for Vickers.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

yeah, unlike a certain Rusty Wallace who's never made a mistake on the track.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I won't argue about Rusty.. Sometimes he thought he was the only one on the track