rack paula creamer

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Screw_Michigan

rack paula creamer

Post by Screw_Michigan »

won $150k at the tournament of champions sunday in mobile.

i'd hit it, even with all that fukkin pink. shit drives me nuts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Unrack whoever drew those eyebrows on her with the wide tipped magic marker.

Yuck!
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: rack paula creamer

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:won $150k at the tournament of champions sunday in mobile.

i'd hit it, even with all that fukkin pink. shit drives me nuts.
Word. Paula's a regular here at the Rochester LPGA event. Her pairing is always a must see. Second on my priority list only to Lorena's group. If we're lucky, next year they'll be in the final group together like they were in 2005 when Ochoa went bonkers on the back 9 and made up 7 strokes on Paula in 7 holes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ no shit. i try to run as many lpga photos as possible at work. why? who would your rather see? a fat piece of shit like john daly or a smokin hot babe? my favorite right now is suzanne petersen. she is SMOKING.

i'd have to say my favorite lpga'ers right now are:

1. petersen
2. ochoa
3. creamer

gulbis would be up there, but she's not any good.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Ochoa?

are you sure?

BEARD UP Much? (not that there's anything wrong with that.) damn competition.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
i'd have to say my favorite lpga'ers right now are:
2. ochoa
Qbert wrote: BEARD UP Much?
no shit, she can grow a better moustache than I can.....

but hey, whatever blows your hair back.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'd possibly vote for Gulbis, but

A) As mentioned, she sucks. Natalie Kornikova needs to do a little better on the links

B) According to our local radio honks who've spent time with her, she is nothing like the image she portrays. Although those guys were on the air, so they stopped short of using the word "cunt"... but just barely. And those guys are pretty easy on judging character and whatnot.

C) Her new hiring of a PR firm to revamp her image, transforming her into a "role model" for teens is outright hilarious. Bitch already sent the message that if you can't win fair and square, you make up the difference by flaunting your moneymaker... priceless.

Nice job, whore.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mook
Elwood

Post by Mook »

Dinsdale wrote:I'd possibly vote for Gulbis, but

A) As mentioned, she sucks. Natalie Kornikova needs to do a little better on the links

B) According to our local radio honks who've spent time with her, she is nothing like the image she portrays. Although those guys were on the air, so they stopped short of using the word "cunt"... but just barely. And those guys are pretty easy on judging character and whatnot.

C) Her new hiring of a PR firm to revamp her image, transforming her into a "role model" for teens is outright hilarious. Bitch already sent the message that if you can't win fair and square, you make up the difference by flaunting your moneymaker... priceless.

Nice job, whore.
Tough to disagree with anything here.........nice work, Dins!!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Gulbis only gets limited love here in Rochester. It's not that people hate on her, we just prefer to watch girls who can play. If I want to watch some blonde bimbo prance around, there's two clubs down the road from the course where they'll do it without any tops on.

As for Ochoa, I've been within 5 feet of her on the course. She may have the worst hairdresser on the planet, but wearing a ball cap on the course, she's very easy on my eyes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BSmack wrote: If I want to watch some blonde bimbo prance around, there's two clubs down the road from the course where they'll do it without any tops on.
Of course, then you'd have to deal with Terry's wife yelling at you that she's telling your wife.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

i said ochoa was one of my favorite players on tour, not "one of my favorite players on tour that i want to fuck." plain and simple. i should have known better, considering all you sick fucks have your game sharp as hell after practicing on ap the past few days. but you have to give her credit for being one of the best players on tour. didn't say i want to plow her, but she's got game. you gotta rack that.

i think gulbis' got a lot of pressure from the establishment in the usga to cut back her "racy" (:meds:) photo shoots. and i wouldn't be surprised if the players on tour who were much better, but much lesser exposed, would be bitter to see her as the "cover girl" for the tour. but i've never heard anything bad said about her, maybe she does have another side. shit, ben rothlisberger hit that before he hit the pavement. bode him.

no matter who's bellyaching is starts the next wave, i think the lpga will be defined by how it handles the michelle wie situation. maybe i'll elaborate on that later.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

SM,

What do you mean by the Wie situation? I haven't kept up on the ladies as of late.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:SM,

What do you mean by the Wie situation? I haven't kept up on the ladies as of late.

She's like 17(?), but she acts like she's 4.

If you're interested, might be worth searching up some articles. She's definitely making a play for "most epic meltdown by a millionaire before age 18."

The worst of it probably is the injury faking. The LPGA has a rule that non-cardholding Ams can't play in any more Tour events if said Am ever cards a score over 81(I think that's the cutoff). Wie has been on pace for that a couplefew times this last year or so, and she looks over her scorecard, does some quick math, then suddenly grabs her wrist on the 16th tee and starts crying like she just got shot with an elephant gun.... after one of those incidents, she even had the gall to walk straight over to the driving range and start practicing for the next weekend, with a wrist in need of amputation and everything.

She is truly a little bitch.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

dins, the cutoff is 88 (even worse) and the bannie in new mexico is in effect for a year. and don't forget about that epic "heat exhaustion" she pulled off a few years ago.

you summed it up pretty well. i give the ap golf writers (doug ferguson is one of them) a lot of credit for continuing to remind readers how the tour and event sponsors are still bending over backwards and bending the exemption rules to get wie in, even with the unsportsmanlike stints and horrific play she's pulled in the past few years.

and it's not like they are bending over backwards to get her into men's tournaments. she can't even legitimately qualify or compete in lpga tour events. their little cash cow is about to blow up in their faces. i bet those meetings at nike are epic when they come to grips with the fact their deal with wie is written in red ink.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Yeah, I knew she was very immature. Didn't realize she was faking injury to stay eligible. I don't keep up with the women really. I just supported keeping her ass out of the men's events.

Was is BSmack that felt it was her birthright to play in men's events? Maybe it was someoen else...
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Must have been someone else. My only take on her playing men's tournaments was that if someone was willing to send her the invite, then so be it.

Though after this year, if she plays any mens event other than the Sony this year, she's going to draw a LOT of heat. That is, unless her game makes a damn quick comeback.

As for Rule 88, I would have LOVED to have seen how fast the LPGA rescinded Rule 88 had Wie carded an 89 this year. IMO it's a horseshit rule, since Wie would have more than earned her playing status on the LPGA were it not for the age rule. But I would have laughed my ass off had Carolyn Bivens been forced to chose between upholding the rules or cutting out the tour's #1 draw from the remainder of the schedule.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:But I would have laughed my ass off had Carolyn Bivens been forced to chose between upholding the rules or cutting out the tour's #1 draw from the remainder of the schedule.
wie hasn't been the tour's #1 draw since she started shitting the bed every weekend.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

and i forgot to mention that cristie kerr is a smoking babe as well.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:I'd possibly vote for Gulbis, but

I don’t think it’s fair to compare Gulbis to Kournikova. Gulbis doesn’t have the slut factor going for her that Kournikova did. I haven’t seen any upskirt shots of Natalie yet (if somebody has, can you please hook a brotha’ up), and she wasn’t allegedly fucking a pro hockey player when she was 16.

Also, she has at least won a tournament, and a fairly decent one at that. I’m not really good with names on the LPGA circuit, but I think there’s women out there hotter than Natalie Gulbis. KFC Paul told me that Pat Hurst is pretty hot.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
BSmack wrote:But I would have laughed my ass off had Carolyn Bivens been forced to chose between upholding the rules or cutting out the tour's #1 draw from the remainder of the schedule.
wie hasn't been the tour's #1 draw since she started shitting the bed every weekend.
Not in places that appreciate the game. Places like Rochester and Toledo could give a crap about "poster girls" like Michele Wie and Natalie Gulbis unless they can provide some game to back up the hype. Here in Rochester, the LPGA draws 20,000 plus a day on the weekend and Annika hasn't played here in 3 years and Wie has yet to play. I've seen Gulbis' galleries here, and they're no more impressive than those for say Christina Kim. But in the softer markets, where people just don't care that much about women's golf, players like Wie and Gulbis draw galleries that are very disproportionate to the game they bring to those tournaments. At least that what I see every time I catch a tournament on the television.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

yeah, i'd have to echo that. Toledo is REALLY behind the LPGA Tourney.

Se Ri poptart is the #1 Draw here(if we actually HAVE a #1).....not Michelle Wie.

Toledo and Rochester are Bona Fide LPGA Stops....where players actually "lose out" from skipping them.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re:

Post by King Crimson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
i think gulbis' got a lot of pressure from the establishment in the usga to cut back her "racy" (:meds:) photo shoots.
not to nitpick, but the USGA wouldn't have anything to do with it. the LPGA maybe. the PGA and LPGA are the professional associations that run the tours. the USGA is primarily a rules association that hosts some national events like the US Open, US Amateur etc....it has no other necessary connection with professional golf. it's the US version of the Royal and Ancient across the pond.

edit: i just noticed that the last post in this thread was in November. yay me for clearing this up.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re:

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:and i forgot to mention that cristie kerr is a smoking babe as well.
RULES motherfu*ker....

jest kidding......who could forget one of the all times starring Christie.....

:P
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Michelle Wie finally made an appearance in Rochester. Her gallery? 75 people. Though it might increase substantially if her game holds up. So far she's playing -1 after 9 holes. With the weather a tad brisk and breezy, she's right in the mix.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Eerie chanting from Tuber's section in the audience....

Gulbis knows how to swing a club. She won the Evian Masters last year. She's # 41 on the LPGA career money list with $3,523,665....

48th out of the 181 on the LPGA 2008 money list to date....

As for her being a "bitch"....I don't converse with her, I watch her on fucking television...

The LPGA is trying to deal with the PR nightmare of having half their tour become no personality adroid machines named Lee, Park, or Kim and y'all are dissing eye candy cuz she might be a bitch?

E UNUM PLURIBUS
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The Seer wrote:The LPGA is trying to deal with the PR nightmare of having half their tour become no personality adroid machines named Lee, Park, or Kim and y'all are dissing eye candy cuz she might be a bitch?
She wasn't a bitch to my father in-law this week when she signed his hand during the pro-am. Just saying that in Rochester, the galleries trend towards those who are playing well, past champions (especially Nancy Lopez) and certain hole locations. I've yet to see an LPGA player who wasn't anything but gracious and appreciative towards the galleries. And that includes Gulbis.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I can't believe I hadn't seen this thread sooner. She's the only reason I'd watch an LPGA event. Hot and a great golfer.

Dreams......Temporary Madness
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Amongst female celebs, Natalie may just have the finest butt out there... which that pic doesn't do justice.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Paula has a nice ass as well.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Damn, I'm glad you pointed that out, Mucho. Otherwise, that pic could easily be confused for that one of Ken hitting 3 wood on the Par 3.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:Damn, I'm glad you pointed that out, Mucho. Otherwise, that pic could easily be confused for that one of Ken hitting 3 wood on the Par 3.
With that form? I doubt it. Though the pink ball could throw you off for a moment.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

That was a Mickelsonesque like meltdown yesterday.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

This in from The Hater Nation.
# Paula Creamer has to be pretty happy that Michelle Wie is playing so terribly, that it's taking some of the heat off of her choking. Well, as much heat that women's golf attracts. But seriously, when it comes to the majors, Creamer is like Phil Mickelson with a smaller rack.
http://thehaternation.blogspot.com/2008 ... em_29.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Can't argue with that assessment.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Another meltdown coming up?

Started off with a 60 yesterday I saw.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

That was a nice putting display she had on a few holes yesterday.

Now do that in a major.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

IndyFrisco wrote: Started off with a 60
are you fucking kidding me a 60?!?!?!?

thats obscene, she should be relegated to the mens tour pronto

oh and Indy, when I was down your way I ended up playing Otter Creek-all 27 holes

a pretty decent (RT Jones) course and the fact that it was only $69 wcart for all day play was icing on an already frosted cake

http://ottercreekgolf.com/index.php?opt ... e&Itemid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

damn that place has a lot of sand traps

The north and west nines were relatively tame compared to the east 9
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:This in from The Hater Nation.
# Paula Creamer has to be pretty happy that Michelle Wie is playing so terribly, that it's taking some of the heat off of her choking. Well, as much heat that women's golf attracts. But seriously, when it comes to the majors, Creamer is like Phil Mickelson with a smaller rack.
http://thehaternation.blogspot.com/2008 ... em_29.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The smaller rack blast was good for a chuckle, but Paula Creamer is 21 years old. Same age that Tiger won his first major. I’d cut her a little slack.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:This in from The Hater Nation.
The smaller rack blast was good for a chuckle, but Paula Creamer is 21 years old. Same age that Tiger won his first major. I’d cut her a little slack.
I followed Creamer and Ochoa a few years back during the final round at the Rochester Tournament when Creamer gave up a 5 stroke lead with 7 holes to play to lose to Ochoa by 4. Though she may well grow out of it, so far history shows Creamer folds when good players put pressure on her.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Creamer's first major win happens in the next year. Also, people seem to have forgotten that Lorena Ochoa had a rep as a choker not more than a year ago. Funny how winning a couple of majors and bunch of tour events changes that rap. But we'll just have to wait and see.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: The smaller rack blast was good for a chuckle, but Paula Creamer is 21 years old. Same age that Tiger won his first major. I’d cut her a little slack.
I followed Creamer and Ochoa a few years back during the final round at the Rochester Tournament when Creamer gave up a 5 stroke lead with 7 holes to play to lose to Ochoa by 4. Though she may well grow out of it, so far history shows Creamer folds when good players put pressure on her.
A few years ago? Like when she was 18? She choked away a tournament at age 18? The horror. She was unbeaten in five matches last year in the Solheim Cup. Yes, she had a bad final round in the Open this year, and you saw her choke one away when she was 18, but I haven’t seen this huge history of choking that you speak of.

21 years old, and she’s already won seven times. I think she’ll be OK.