RuPaul??????

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

RuPaul??????

Post by DallasFanatic »

RevLimiter wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Let me hold your hand through this RuPaul Walker Lindh.

You said this shit post about the Boys.

"They will be the greatest trainwreck to watch in the NFL in '07, bar NONE"

I asked you ever so politely to clarify what it is you meant by "trainwreck", and to lay a wager.

You pussed out and clarified you meant that Wade Philips won't get the Boys past .500 ball. I hardly consider 8-8 a trainwreck (underachieve, yes), so I retorted,

"If you think a train wreck is 7-9, than why don't you lay a wager on it fatboy? Any amount is fine with me. Simple enough tubby?"

to which you responded "$10.00 is all I'll go."

So to recap, if the Boys finish 7-9 or worse, you get $10, 8-8 or better and you owe me $10.

get it?
sure?
want to go through it one more time dipshit?

Now go run some freakin laps
Must've been REAL hard for you to refresh my memory, DumbFuck.

Don't count on that 10 spot just yet....we'll just go ahead and let them play the season first.
Ummmm Paul, I know you said to wait for them to play the season out, but uhhhhhh, its week 10 and it looks like you owe me 10 dollars. I believe my original prediction was that this bet would be settled by week 11, so it looks like I was "off" a bit. Please let me know, via PM if you like, if you'll be paying this debt or welching like a puss.

TIA
Last edited by DallasFanatic on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Careful DF- he'll just photocopy someone else's 10 dollar bill and send it to ya
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

OUCH!

That's gonna leave a mark.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BBMarley wrote:Careful DF- he'll just photocopy someone else's 10 dollar bill and send it to ya

RACK!
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Toss another rack on the fire for Marley. That was nice.

And Big Racks to DF for calling out Paul, and holding him accountable.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

:meds:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Paul, I would like to see my ten dollars donated to the following. Please include the following text into the comments box.

My PayPal account

"My name is RuPaul Walker Lindh and I am a plagiaristic fatfuck looking forward to turning my life around (scale back). Please accept these 10 dollars as my personal donation. I am desperately looking for ways of dropping a few hundred pounds off my lardass and I feel your group will help me achieve that. I would like to be a role model for all obese people to show them that we can make a difference, one dollar at a time."

It's always fun playing with you tubby. And once again, a special rack to HH.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

I'll pay the bet off DF, but you can FORGET the other bullshit.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

RevLimiter wrote:How about a LEGIT PayPal account I can send you the money to....keep this bullshit up and I'll have no problem keeping the money.
Whooooaaaaaaaa tubby. Welchers are seriously frowned upon here in this forum. I don't have a paypal account, so I thought this would be a better option. I will PM an address where you can send a crisp ten dollar bill.

Thanks for playing.

:lol: