tOSU v michigan week...let's get it on fuckers

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

tOSU v michigan week...let's get it on fuckers

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

greatest rivalry in college football...

fuck you guys...the Vest owns LLLLLoyd and he'll make it 6-1 vs that gargamel look a like

sig bet you sissies? loser wears it until the end of bowl season...

IN
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

[disclaimer] I am extemely intoxicated [disclaimer]

I am in for a sig bet bitches. More smack to follow as my brain cells dry out.

Go Blue!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

In for the sig bet as well...
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Muck Fichigan. Chad Henne is a bitch. Time for Webster to go play with his science kit again.

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:We don't overturn cars or set businesses on fire either.

When you need that done for you, you just mouth off to Yankees. It's worked like a charm for you in the past.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

WolverineSteve wrote:[disclaimer] I am extemely intoxicated [disclaimer]

I am in for a sig bet bitches. More smack to follow as my brain cells dry out.

Go Blue!
I did what?!

Oh well, I'll look to break my sig bet jinx. It's not like a NC is in the balance or anything, so I'll play.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

um, I am just going to pretend I did not see that.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

This is what Buckeye fans will be doing Saturday as "The Victors" rings throughout the BigHouse....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-fc5os23mI
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

I'm in, and this is for Crable, Harrison, Milano, Mesko, Wright, Boren, Massey, Manningham, Henne, Hart, and Long.

Nothing like losing to the Buckeyes four years in a row.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

BTW, there is a documentary on HBO tonight called (I think) "Rivalry: Michigan vs Ohio State". I think it is on at 10 pm.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

sorry, my photoshop skills aren’t the best. my greatest achievement was for an audience of namibians who’d never heard of photo editing, when i pasted my roommate’s head to my girlfriend’s body and another teacher had to ask where he borrowed breasts from:

anyhow, i’ll enter the fray.

88 wrote:While it is true that I don't like Michigan's football team, coaching staff and most of their fans, I simply can't bring myself to kick a program when its down.
i don't know why 88's talking about umich's recent run through the doldrums. although brilliant isn't a word i'd use to describe the last six years of michigan football, this season will mark our fourth rose bowl in the last five years. it's not quite the same accomplishment as it would've been ten years ago, but it's still a hell of a lot better than the recent osu nadir when this guy had the keys to the car, so to say:

and if the best smack i can find from an osu fan is a couple photos of random scoreboards, then i'll answer in kind:

head-to-head SCOREBOARD:

big ten championships SCOREBOARD:

the next best smack i've found is this:
buckeye_in_sc wrote:fuck you guys...the Vest owns LLLLLoyd and he'll make it 6-1 vs that gargamel look a like
so basically jim tressel is a cute, little, non-threatening avuncular guy with gray hair and glasses who'd sell lemonade to crippled children below cost if he had the time, but then he dons his vest and lloyd starts shaking even before he's progressed into the later stages of parkinson's. that's cool, he's earned his rep. at first he was just some small-time coach in over his head who stole a victory at michigan stadium, which was no big deal considering we'd lost twice in the previous 13 years; and then he won again, but that was easy to write off since we were playing the eventual national champion on the road; but since then he's proved more than a formidable opponent. he's actually quite intimidating, which no doubt explains the pavlonian tendency for anyone associated with michigan football - coach, player, fan - to shit his/her pants whenever someone mentions the vest.

the only flank tressel hasn't covered in regards to michigan is that we're only conditioned to fear a scarlet or gray sweater vest. that coupled with hubris will be our salvation. to wit: we see this and....

ohmyfuckingjesusmakethepainstopjustnamethescoreandletusleavewiththeuseofourlegs...

but tressel's had such an easy time with us so far that he's begun to take his preparation for granted. part of dominating michigan has been the image he projects. just when we start to feel we're turning the corner and might possibly hold on to a 4th quarter lead, he pulls out the vest and we scurry back to the shadows. but lately he's been a bit cocky, literally and figuratively. here's tressel after last year's game:

and his response to michigan's first two games of the year:

here he is out for dinner the night before the illini game. you can tell from his grin and the score to the game that he was already anticipating a good asswhooping of michigan:

here's where he takes his wholesome act out on the recruiting trail to some po'dunk cornhole of a shite small town in ass cack ohio. i've been there, and it smells like vaseline:

this is the vest simultaneously looking the other way and laughing at all of college football [except usc] while his players buy hookers, smuggle guns, and "do their homework." the deal with the devil explains his immediate success as well as his neck's extreme range of motion:

and we all undoubtedly know that osu wasn't a national player until tressel started culling sec territory for players that could run faster than the 8.4 we big ten honks are used to:

and whoever says homos don't recruit doesn't watch osu football. not only did tressel convince troy smith to come beat michigan 844 times, he also recruited him into a black leather vest:

unfortunately for osu fans, last year was the end of this bit of a run you've had. even tressel understood this as he tossed his boyfriend onto the back of his harley and rode off into the metaphorical sunset:

obviously lloyd doesn't adjust well, but the vest's been demystified for even an old guy resistant to change. michigan wins this one going away.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

A great opening effort by M Club...RACK!

I think I'll save my material for the end of the week. The rumors of Carr's retirement after this game adds a little more spice to this game.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

color me not suprised that a michigan fan has guys in leather saved on his hard drive..
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Greatest rivalry in CFB. Can't wait for the game.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cicero wrote:Greatest rivalry in CFB.
true, but UNRACK both teams for shitting the bed while looking ahead. bo just had another heart attack in his grave.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

In before kickoff...and most importantly, Hart and Henne are in!

Michigan 24
Ohio State 21

LET'S DO THIS! :twisted: