Interesting

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Interesting

Post by Adelpiero »

Your up 38-0 halfway through the 4th quarter

And your still chucking it. you also go for it on 4th down. 5 passes out of 9 plays.

hey, do what ya like
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

They just pulled Brady and they’re only up 52 to 7 with 2:54 left in the game. Not sure if that is a smart move… a lot can happen in 2 minutes and 54 seconds!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I think he had to stay in for his weekly 5 TD quota.

I don't feel sorry for the Skins. If you don't like them running up the score, then stop 'em already.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

so have the pats just gotten better at cheating or are they really that good? or is every team they have played yet just teh suck?

know, being a sports fan in new england ain't so bad these days, 'cept for todd. :lol:

i guess runnin' up the score is just a chowd thing these days. what inning do you suppose the bosox will be pulling their QB tonight? I say 6th.

actually, i almost wanna see the rocks win one just so I can watch beckett toss a 2 hit complete game shutout tomorrow.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Shoalzie wrote:If you don't like them running up the score, then stop 'em already.
I agree shoalzie but don’t you think that at some point you would take out your starting QB to avoid injury and give your back up QB some playing time incase the unthinkable happened to Brady?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...ah yes, a 2 yd TD pass from Brady...oh BTW, they were up 38-0 at the time..Love that Bell-a-cheat
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

ChargerMike wrote:...ah yes, a 2 yd TD pass from Brady...oh BTW, they were up 38-0 at the time..Love that Bell-a-cheat

I love the haters hating - very gratifying.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

We have a tough game against Indy next week. Belichick wanted the starters to get live in game practice time........ :D
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Toddowen wrote:It does suck, though, to be here to hear and witness the boasting and bufoonery of these Chowds.

I am sure you 'hear' plenty from the local fans too you dunce. Gotta admit, my favorite part of every time you hit submit is to know that you are withering on the vine lost amongst the Chowd faithful - PRICELESS!
Go Patriots! ! ! !
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Toddowen wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
know, being a sports fan in new england ain't so bad these days, 'cept for todd. :lol:

C'mon, man.....take a look around you.

Sox and Yankee fans are split about 50/50 in your northeast CT. neck The closer you get to the sound and NYC, the more Yankee fans you have.

As for the Pats, their fans are outnumbered by other teams. And what fans the Pats do have are "upstarts"....not longtime established football fans.

It does suck, though, to be here to hear and witness the boasting and bufoonery of these Chowds.
Buwahahahahahahahaha

life is good
Three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

I'm honestly hoping that the Pats go undefeated just so that the frigging '72 Dolphins and the asshat Dolphin fans can SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Dolphin fans in western NY are incredibly obnoxious dumbfucks. Hell, their team sucks this year and they STILL make a point of trying to start crap with Bills fans and dredge up shit from 20-30 years ago. Jetsfan is obnoxious, but that comes naturally with the whole "blue collar New York City" bit. Dolphin fan has precious little reason to thump their chest about ANYTHING. Having the Pats put a stake through the heart of the senile idiots who gather each time another team goes 9-0, 10-0. etc. and then pops a cork when the team loses would be great. Csonka and the rest of those freaks could have a group aneurysm on national TV. It'd be sweet.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Bolts took a knee THREE TIMES at the Texan 12 with 2 minutes left and only up 35-10.

WTF is up with that? They coulda won 42-10 and LT coulda padded his TD total.

Marty!! Marty!! Marty!!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

fukk them. brady shoulda ran a double reverse on them. :lol:

fukking belichick must be using video cameras, infrared, satellite and fukking vodoo dolls. i'll bet he's even got some of those xray glasses you see advertised in comic books.

rack him.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Gotta love all the whining cunts rearing their stank heads in this thread... I propose we can give our opponents milk and cookies for sideline snacks and institute some sort of mercy rule so these children we are playing against aren't scared for life.

I really can’t wait until we start calling defensive time outs, all out blitzes, onsides kicks, and throwing Hail Mary’s late in the 4th quarter of blow-outs. Forget about just running the standard plays. Let’s really rub our cocks in their faces.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

godzilla2002 wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:If you don't like them running up the score, then stop 'em already.
I agree shoalzie but don’t you think that at some point you would take out your starting QB to avoid injury and give your back up QB some playing time incase the unthinkable happened to Brady?

That's true. I guess until it happens, you can't really second guess the Pats for something that hasn't happened. With the way the offensive line is playing...Brady goes through most games without getting touched. He'd pretty much have to injure himself doing something careless.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gets it.

By throwing so late and so often, the Pats are exposing a weakness in their game, not flaunting a strength. One of these days their inability to run the ball will come back to bite them in the ass.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Mikey wrote:The Bolts took a knee THREE TIMES at the Texan 12 with 2 minutes left and only up 35-10.

Marty!! Marty!! Marty!!
That's called respecting the playa and the games. Something NE doesn't know about.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Rack my 12th round pick- Wes Welker!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:are they really that good?
yes.....they're really that good.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

jiminphilly wrote:Rack my 12th round pick- Wes Welker!

How about racking everyone in leagues that settled on Brady when Manning, Palmer, Brees and McNabb were already taken.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Shoalzie wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:Rack my 12th round pick- Wes Welker!
How about racking everyone in leagues that settled on Brady when Manning, Palmer, Brees and McNabb were already taken.
Some douchebag in one of my leagues took Brady as his #1 pick overall.

Fortunately the rest of his picks were as boneheaded as his pick of Brady appeared to be.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

trev wrote:That's called respecting the playa and the games. Something NE doesn't know about.
Actually, the Redskins and their totally inept performance in all phases, disrespected the game. They made a mockery of themselves, and the league. I think their game salary should be donated back to the Patriots fans who payed hundreds of their easily earned dollars to witness a real game, not an exhibition of futility. Furthermore, the Skins players should be forced to mow the lower-level season ticket holders expansive lawns and clean their mansions so as to give the illegals a much needed day of rest.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
trev wrote:That's called respecting the playa and the games. Something NE doesn't know about.
Actually, the Redskins and their totally inept performance in all phases, disrespected the game. They made a mockery of themselves, and the league. I think their game salary should be donated back to the Patriots fans who payed hundreds of their easily earned dollars to witness a real game, not an exhibition of futility. Furthermore, the Skins players should be forced to mow the lower-level season ticket holders expansive lawns and clean their mansions so as to give the illegals a much needed day of rest.
I didn't see the game but if you make it to the NFL that makes you elite. And Joe Gibbs is very respected, is it true he didn't shake Cheat's hand after the game? What does Cheat have to do to get some respect back?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Not that it matters, but Gibbs shook hands with Belicheat after the game.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

trev wrote:
Mikey wrote:The Bolts took a knee THREE TIMES at the Texan 12 with 2 minutes left and only up 35-10.

Marty!! Marty!! Marty!!
That's called respecting the playa and the games. Something NE doesn't know about.

It's called football, not a tickling contest.

These guys are paid to do a job.

What are other teams mad about? That the Patriots play a full 60 minutes?
Three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It's just a game, there is nothing to be mad about. Unless you cheat and get caught.

:wink:

The Pats are playing mad. Why is that?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gets it.

By throwing so late and so often, the Pats are exposing a weakness in their game, not flaunting a strength. One of these days their inability to run the ball will come back to bite them in the ass.

Inability to run the ball? You wanna take that back Bri?

They are only the 4th ranked rushing offense at 259 attempts, 1086 yards or a 4.2 yard average. They average 135.8 yards per game.....

They have no weaknesses.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

It's long been a custom in the NFL to not run the score up on your opponent. It's a show of respect for your opponent that when the game is safely in hand, you start running the ball to kill the clock, and then you don't show up your opponent. You don't have to stop playing. you don't have to take it easy. but fake spikes on 4th and 1 when you're up by 38 points won't sit well with opposing players or coaches. It shows a lack of respect, which by your own admission is what cheat is doing because he feels disrespected.

You can run your "they play 60 minutes" and "stop them if you don't like it" takes all you want. But memories are long in the NFL. Enjoy it while it lasts, because when the Patriots are back at the bottom, there are going to be a lot of teams taking pleasure in breaking their cock off in your ass. In the meantime, Cheat is just putting a bigger target on their back. His game of "I was disrespected, So I'll run it up" will probably end up in the injury of one of his players. It's a dangerous game he's playing. You all think it's swell now, because you've only seen the upside of such a strategy. The downside will come. It always does. We'll see what song you're singing when that day comes.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Well said, HH.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Inability to run the ball? You wanna take that back Bri?
Nope.
They are only the 4th ranked rushing offense at 259 attempts, 1086 yards or a 4.2 yard average. They average 135.8 yards per game.....
Actually, they are the 8th ranked rushing offense, not the fourth. And considering they have won every game they have played by more than 17 points, they should be first. And if you go by yards per carry, they are only 13th. Going by overall yards is something only a fan of cheaters would try to use in his defense as the Pats have not had their bye week yet. When they do, look for that number to drop down somewhere between 8th and 10th as well.
They have no weaknesses.
Yet when it comes time to run the clock out, they go to the air.

:meds:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Its funny cause when blowouts like this occur they start showing the all time lopsided scores lists. Interesting to see some 73-0 scores on there from like 20-30-40 years ago. Were those games before this long standing tradition of taking it easy went into effect?

It was so cool when the Colts were doing it a couple years ago. Peyton throwing 49 TD passes in a season. The Colts throwing long balls up by 35 points. The media lapped it up and all they could talk about was the incredible Colts offense. With bible thumping Tony Dungy behind the helm they would never be disrespectful right? Spare me......

If as you say the league has such long memories then why do they slobber all over the Colts knob if they were running up the score just a couple years ago? They did it in a nicer way??

Keep on hating hayters!!!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I just think the Pats are playing with an enormous chip on their shoulder after losing last season and with the spy-gate scandal. I don't think they want to follow any unwritten rules. This team goes on the field this year with the objective of destroying the opposition. Belichik has never been accused of being a sweetheart and seeing what they're doing to other teams and not doing the gentlemanly thing by calling off the dogs shouldn't surprise anyone. I think putting the health of his star players at risk is maybe the only thing he should be questioned about although it hasn't backfired on him yet.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Well said, HH.
2nd.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Inability to run the ball? You wanna take that back Bri?
Nope.
Actually, they are the 8th ranked rushing offense, not the fourth. And considering they have won every game they have played by more than 17 points, they should be first. And if you go by yards per carry, they are only 13th. Going by overall yards is something only a fan of cheaters would try to use in his defense as the Pats have not had their bye week yet. When they do, look for that number to drop down somewhere between 8th and 10th as well.
They have no weaknesses.
Yet when it comes time to run the clock out, they go to the air.

:meds:

Stats here say 4th buddy.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistic ... &year=2007
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:Stats here say 4th buddy.....

And smart people say that using raw yardage stats instead of YARDS PER GAME is either stupid or a gross example of a Cheatriots fan emulating his favorite coach. What is it about that Patriots having played one more game than almost all the other teams in the NFL that you don't understand?

Suck on this link.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

BSmack wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Stats here say 4th buddy.....

And smart people say that using raw yardage stats instead of YARDS PER GAME is either stupid or a gross example of a Cheatriots fan emulating his favorite coach. What is it about that Patriots having played one more game than almost all the other teams in the NFL that you don't understand?

Suck on this link.

You said they can't run the ball. I proved you wrong. Case closed.......
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:You said they can't run the ball. I proved you wrong. Case closed.......
No, if anything you showed the exact opposite. 4.2 yards per carry is hardly impressive when you consider that the Pats don't exactly see 8 men in the box very often, if ever.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

The Patriots do things differently then most teams. They run in order to setup the pass. They are prmarily a passing team. Do the stats show that they can run it when needed though? I believe they do.....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Neely8 wrote:Do the stats show that they can run it when needed though?
They also show that Maroney hasn't scored me a FFL TD yet this year because every time they get on the goal line they do some shit like throw the damn ball to some linebacker dude. :brad:
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Neely8 wrote: They did it in a nicer way??

Ding Ding Ding. Did a light come on, or is this just the broken clock syndrome.

See, Sportsmanship, when it's all boiled down, is about kicking somebody's ass in a polite fashion. It's why a Team that just spent 57 minutes whipping your fucking ass and making you eat grass, will work the clock down, and eventually take a knee. Typically, the opposing coach recognizes they've had their ass served to them, and won't fire off 3 time-outs in the last minute when behind 21 points. They accepted their rape, and lie back and enjoy it.

The most bizarre part of this, is that this actually needs to be explained.

There's no shame in dropping a 45 spot on someones ass. I fully support trying to score on every set of downs. Work them like a step sister. But when you find yourselves airing the ball deep on 4th down way late in a game, you've crossed the line of being the superior team and letting everyone know it, to being poor sportsmen and trying to rub peoples nose in your superiority.

Dungy is largely regarding in the first category. I think you know where Cheat lands.

And like I said earlier, enjoy the upside. Just remember this conversation when it's time to pay the piper.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.