[G] Moving sale kicked out of Bill Maher show [/G] *Warning*

The best of the best
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Pretty much Dave. Hell, I know who put these pics out and it's verified. You are a bottom feeding nobody in the smack world. Work on your reinqueer parodies.

More game than you dude. Easily.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

In the ass-baring game, yep, you have insurmountable bode. You at least took the time to wytch out the stains.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I know who put these pics out
That would be you. You passed those pics on to someone who posts at a smack board?

WTF were you thinking?

As for the smack - I don't think it's really begun yet. Most of us are just astonished at this fearfully loathsome debacle.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

You better get moving on the smack before I think of everything first.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote:
I know who put these pics out
That would be you. You passed those pics on to someone who posts at a smack board?

WTF were you thinking?

As for the smack - I don't think it's really begun yet. Most of us are just astonished at this fearfully loathsome debacle.
The thing is PSU, I don't care about the pics. It's the cowards behind the effort. However, I know who got those and that SG's sister is starting trolls in my honor. YOU have no smack unless you KFC Paul someone's take under a troll name.

Face it Dave, you have never had any ability to smack. Show me an example of your mad game... which you don't have. Stolen pic smack ideas from someone else? Yeah, that's all you have.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

As if that's not enough.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Simple really. I have a smoking hot 27 y/o girlfriend that likes to take pictures of herself and she has pestered me for months to wear something of hers and take a picture wearing something of hers.
I see. Well, I suppose it's a good thing she didn't pester you to suck a cock. Or is that next weekend?
Two weeks from now.

Next weekend she's got him hand-washing all the linens.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

SG's sister? Cowards?

Dude...I don't think anyone cares who posted those pics or how they got them.

You "manned up"...in panties?

Nice going, champ.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Bennish wrote:As if that's not enough.
Red Rover. How are you doing?

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Red Rover, Red Rover, post AP in his panties and get over.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

O.K., we can stipulate that I am in Fact SG's sister, Red Rover. I am so humiliated. Now let's talk about your situation.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Bennish wrote:O.K., we can stipulate that I am in Fact SG's sister, Red Rover. I am so humiliated. Now let's talk about your situation.
What about it that has you signing up shit trolls over all the boards? Hell, I've been around for a decade and these pics are nothing, yet you seem to think it's a slam dunk.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

The developments over the next week or so as the world starts rotating on its axis again will determine whether or not there's any truth to your statement.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Truth to what statement?

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

That these pics are nothing. We'll see.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

They really aren't. Have fun with them Butch.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

I'm sure the wytches are hard at work. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

It's amusing that you are making this my fault somehow.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I'm sure nobody gives a fuck. Sure, the tards that couldn't get laid in a morgue might enjoy them, but these pics are nothing. Why don't YOU wytch them? I'd love to see your dumbass try something new. That is ---> YOU bringing the funnay?

Damn dude, I've met your bro and he's cool. you are a sad lonely cunt. EVERYBODY here has seen the most fucked up pics of me over the years cunt. No effort on your part.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

That's the best part - I didn't have to make an effort. They just fell in my lap. I wasn't the one who first posted them here, so why can't you stop talking about me?

You're going to keep arguing with me so you can see yourself naked over and over again, aren't you?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Well your argument is flawed as you are creating shit trolls on 3 boards expecting reactions to coincide with your man hate.

You want me to meet your expectations of melting down when I am the master of drama starting smack. Have you no references from board history how I bait then dismantle tards like yourself over time like a smoked hen?

I made fun of you a few years ago and you are still bitter? How many times have you masturbated to that avatar? You love me in a sick way.

One last request. Show us your tits! That way we can study fossil fuels.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Did you pop a woody when you saw yourself naked again?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I'm guessing every time you respond I'm going to see myself nekkid. Just a hunch.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

It excites you, doesn't it?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Bennish wrote:It excites you, doesn't it?
Seeing myself in YOUR avatard that I never said was cool for you to have? I mean, have at it toots. If my pics turn you on then enjoy.... I guess.

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Someone else is already using it without my permission.

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=25816
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote: As for the smack - I don't think it's really begun yet. Most of us are just astonished at this fearfully loathsome debacle.
BINGO

Wow. Just wow.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

I gotta prop mvscal for the hijacking of the century.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

A hall of fame hijacking to be sure, but AP threw a perfect softball for mvscal, which he hit it out of the park.
Atomic Punk wrote:Hell, PSU may shit in another pair of (what were) tighty-whiteys while attempting to "smack" very soon.
AP just might want to avoid tighty whitey smack for awhile.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Apparently AP doesn't have the sobriety skills or common sense needed to avoid embarrassing himself.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
warren

Post by warren »

Rack Fu wrote:
"Do we have some (expletive) security in this building," Maher yelled, "or do I have to come down there and kick his (expletive)?"
I'd pay money to watch Bill Maher attempt to kick anyone's ass. Dude is not what you'd call a physical specimen.
I'm glad I decided to scroll down this page because I was going to echo the fact Bill Maher and kicking ass should never be mentioned in the same sentence.

Now "Bill Maher" and licking "Hugh Hefner's Ass hole" I can allow those to be paired up.

I think the fact that he threatened to kick ass, and then waited for security to get there pretty much would prompt any non-savant bitch to realize it was all staged and that he would never defend GWB on anything other than state funded ass dildo distribution.

What a freaking douchebag that guy is, how's he going to make a living after Bush is out of office, Newt Gingrich material I suppose.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

warren wrote:What a freaking douchebag that guy is, how's he going to make a living after Bush is out of office, Newt Gingrich material I suppose.
Maher made a pretty good living when Clinton was in office.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
warren

Post by warren »

Bennish wrote:But you PM'ed it to someone like a moron.

Let's see a pic of this "hot 27 year old."

And what about this one?

Your theory doesn't apply here because you are not wearing her huge underwear in this one.
I'm really naive about these boards because I've only been around this one since it I cmae on to Smack Chat 2, so I have to ask: did this dude who used to be monikered as "zz whatever" actually post this abomination of all that is decent, or are you people having a laugh on us?

I rarely check the mirror other than to see my average face to shave and comb, much less shine a freaking torch into the reflection of myself wearing old lady's undergear.

God save the queen and shoot the queer, and I want to see 20+ hotty, wearing nothing, with you in a fucking Glad bag with just enough exposed for positive ID.

What a fucked up situation you have created.

I was planning on posting last years pic's of my Wife and self that I found to just to prove to some fuck that I'm not fat or bald and have an attractive wife and a decent house here in Texas and will do so, but if you fuckers wytch me into psychotic queers in fucking homo-pose, there will be some legal ramifications.

In the old day's of this place this would be front page news. BWAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Bennish wrote:I'm sure the wytches are hard at work.
Hard at working doing what? The typical objective of wytching someone is to take a normal pic and transpose it into an embarrassing situation. Uh, mission accomplished?

Where do you go from there?

This pic can stand on its own merit.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Headhunter wrote:
Hard at working doing what? The typical objective of wytching someone is to take a normal pic and transpose it into an embarrassing situation. Uh, mission accomplished?

Maybe you could spare him from some extra embarrassment by wytching out that box of hair coloring on the countertop
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
warren

Post by warren »

BSmack wrote:
warren wrote:What a freaking douchebag that guy is, how's he going to make a living after Bush is out of office, Newt Gingrich material I suppose.
Maher made a pretty good living when Clinton was in office.
True enough bro, I'm no Bush cheerleader anymore, I just think he (maher) wears it a little thin. I know the guy's funny but damn, when even his close friend Dennis Miller openly states that he holds a serious, personal hatred, that is borderline insanity over W, it just makes you say, e-fucking-nough dude. There has got to be a 12 step Bush haters coping group in LA by now.

I mean doesn't Rosy give him any fodder, she and Martin "where's my teen aged coke dealing chearleeder" Sheen think Rudy and W bombed the fuck #7 building?

Or, how's about laughing your ass off that Keith Olberman did a "going green show" with candles on his set and then having green electric illumination in the back ground and non-corn powered camera's taping his show before he leaves in his non-horse drawn carriage?

You fucking commie fucks are the easiest targets on the planet, however, you own the fucking leftist, bullshit writers, who now, if they had any balls would join up with Rupert and start slashing your hypocritical, childlike throats and get paid residuals.

The thing is, douchebag ,your logic is bankrupt, you take pot shots while your faggoty assed San Frann type sheep graze on your half witted, sophomoric, piss anted, bullshit and you think you've got some intellectual superiority.

There's plenty of moronic irony out there to poke fun at, and then to waste 8 years obsessing over "the chimp." Where I come from if you talk about somebody that long w/out kicking ass you're called their bitch.

So fuck you because I plain don't like you. Have a great day tiny dancer!

And here's some more comma's prince,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Headhunter wrote:

Never mind that some of us do our wytching at work and wouldn't be caught dead with a pic of some dude wearing bloomers on our desktop by passing co-workers.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

And others of us can't hold the mouse still because we're are too busy giggling at the site of AP is his grandmothers underwear.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

warren wrote:You fucking commie fucks...
You don't care if anyone takes you seriously do you?
warren

Post by warren »

Kierland wrote:
warren wrote:You fucking commie fucks...
You don't care if anyone takes you seriously do you?
Do you really think that I would care what any of you anonymous cocksuckers would think of me when your above retort is the best that has come back.

When I'm on this toilet seat of a forumn it's because I don't feel good and I'm not at work.

I don't give a fuck who you think you are, but "commie fuck" is a generational insult, and if that dates me, so fucking what.

Bring something to this latrine or go back to your info tech advisement cubicle in New Dheli and don't forget to buy your KY ass lubricant on the way home, I'd hate for that abrasion you're going to recieve this evening to actually lessen your ability to concentrate on your on-line gaming tourney this weekend.

What a fuckwad, this place has zero zip anymore and very few are remaining who "get it."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OK, there is ONE wytch that I was able to whip through fast enough to avoid potential prying eyes.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown