Jack
enigma

Crisp and Lugo

Post by Jack »

They both suck!!!
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

and JD Drew.

That's what you get for signing a piece of shit like julio lugo. i'd bounce his dome off my car hood if i could, too.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:and JD Drew.

Never really understood the fascination with him as a player. Only 2 seasons over 90 RBI and last year was his career high with 100...not really that much for an elite slugging OF. He also had just two seasons over 27 home runs with most being 31 in 2004 for Atlanta. He's a pretty good player but not worth a $100 million contract. A decent player can become morbidly overrated once he's given a contract he doesn't deserve.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:and JD Drew.

Never really understood the fascination with him as a player.
two words: BORAS CLIENT. if i ever had a real shot at the majors, the first thing i'd do is pony up and retain scott boras. look what he did with drew, nuff said.

WAR D-CELL BATTERY NIGHT AT THE VET FOR JD DREW IN 99
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

somebody 'splain to me why ellsbury hasn't been in there in place of one of those guys.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Terry Francona is very loyal to his players. He doesn't change things too much just because it is the post season. No matter how much us fans scream! Remember Mark Bellhorn. He sucked and kept on sucking but Tito kept playing him and then Bellhorn contributed to both of Boston's rallies as they punked the Yankees and swept Saint Louis.

It's just Tito being Tito!!

I don't know what that picture has to do with Coco Crisp but it came up when doing a search....
http://images.google.com/images?q=Coco+ ... rt=36&sa=N