Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize - liberals jerk-off all over

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize - liberals jerk-off all over

Post by Sirfindafold »

themselves.

Meanwhile, brave Polish woman who saved 2500 children during the holocaust, gets snubbed.

I'm gonna spread the Nobel Peace Prize across my lawn and watch it grow green.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Title of your thread should have been:

Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize – knee-jerk conservative melt

Go fuck yourself.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

^^^ Entirely irrelevant.

Just like the Nobel Peace Prize.

I guess the world was fresh out of murderous pederasts for them to honor

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I find it ironic that it takes sirfindafold's melt to even make me aware of this important development in the first place.

In other words - nobody fucking cares.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

PSUFAN wrote:I find it ironic that it takes sirfindafold's melt to even make me aware of this important development in the first place.

Instead of watching re-runs of queer eye and tele tubbies, try watching the news for a change.

then get fucked.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Gore invented the Nobel Prize. About time they gave him one.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Here we go again.

There are a number of you out there that truly believe that the phenomenon of "Global Warming" is a man-made creation… Specifically, the bye-product of American arrogance, industrialization, and indifference towards our environment.

Well and good. Could be. But who really knows?

I walk an Ozark stream and find fossilized seashells evident of a tropical inland sea that once covered our land. I also see eight-foot tall corn in Northern Missouri nurtured by the fertile scree left by ancient glaciers.

Is the Earth warming?

Yes it is. But evidence suggests that it cools too. And Mankind is simply along for the ride.

We've all seen the pics of the poor, distraught polar bears in the process of drowning off of ever-shrinking arctic ice-flows, but doesn't it strike any of you funny that glaciation is increasing in some parts of Greenland and the Colorado Rockies, and that some parts of Antarctica are actually colder now than any temperature ever recorded in modern history? Not that you'll ever see any of this on CNN or read about it in the New York Times. The world is about to fry, and it's ALL America's fault.

Despite Gore's assertions, scientific fact is not established by consensus. I acknowledge that modern day society could be a contributor to the topic at hand. But destroy the Earth? :lol: NOW who's being arrogant? Who says mankind is the penultimate life-form to inhabit this rock anyway?

Just curious: Did anyone find it ironic that Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize, as opposed to any recognition for his "efforts" in science?! You know, Nobel does offer up a science award…

The tenets of Global Warming presented by the Far Left in this country have zero to do with the environment. Like anything political, it's all about the Benjamins. The quicker you Losers figure this out, the better off we'll all be to conduct truly intelligent discourse upon the subject….
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Truman wrote:Here we go again.

I am a total shill for the bizarre consortium of corporate hogs, Christer lunatics, and general perverted Republicans (non-Jeffersonian), and my rote denial, as you've noticed, is naked of fact, devoid of basic walking consciousness, and annoying in its Rovian-Hansen spin machine in warped hyper-drive straight bullshit tone.
Yea, so what? Auto-"agenda" spin-fucks like you are just a dripping faucet, a stalled toilet whose handle needs a little jiggling. Your...well what is it?..."support" of this grotesque cabal masquerading as a legitimate administration of the U.S. government...is really getting..uh, exposed.

Yep, it's time to Wake The Fuck Up!!
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I guess the Blue Angels didn't strafe your faggot ass as I hoped.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK Truman!
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

What really amazes me is that people either seem to love or hate Al Gore, a person that I can't dredge up anything but indifference about. I kind of liked his first book, Earth in the Balance, because he addressed the whole idea of keeping the genetic purity intact of native stands for plants that are heavily hybridized in order to keep the original species around after plant breeders whack them all up, but that's about it. And I think that someone else probably wrote that part of the book for him anyway.

Last week, I went to San Francisco for a few days for a conference where Al was supposed to be our closing keynote speaker, and I was not all that hyped on seeing him but was going to go anyway since he was going to be there. But he didn't show. We got the word the day before that there was a death in the family and that he would not be there, but would join us on video for a few minutes, and the keynote speaker would be a famous (in the landscape architecture world) cokehead who designed a bunch of wonderful mountain-like fountains in the late 70's. Oh, joy. I decided to walk around San Francisco instead. Had already done 4 days of educational sessions and a formal dinner, and didn't need to listen to Lawrence Halprin wax eloquently about how wonderful he used to be.

What I found is that San Francisco is a really great place to walk around. I was staying right by Union Square, and walked straight east to the Embarcadero and the piers there on the bay, then back tracked and walked north through Chinatown and little Italy to Fishermans Wharf and then back again to my hotel on a different route up and down wicked and wonderful hills that would be completely useless in the part of the world that has snow and ice. I have no idea how many miles I walked, but it was all really good street life and it was totally a safe and entertaining place to walk.

But I digress...the thing about Al Gore. I think he is a well intentioned person that gets it partially right, but not right enough. Al needs something to do. There is global warming on Mars and Al is just the man for the job. Plus, Hillary doing so well has to globally warm his ass, so this gives him a chance to make a bigger wave, at least until the polar icecaps drop off and drown all of the coastal folks. I think we are probably safe here in flyover country, we'll just be hanging out and exchanging squirrel recipes and won't notice a thing.

Check out the link and we could take up a collection to get him there. Once the polar icecap goes, his voters are all dead anyway. It's really his only hope.

Let's Send Al to Mars
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

And even more scientific evidence emerges.

New proof that man has caused global warming

BTW Truman, Gore is being honored for his activism. Which is why he's been awarded the Peace Prize. Ironic to think that Bush's legacy will be that of utter disaster while Gore will forever been mentioned in the same breath as Ghandi, MLK and Tutu.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

..... and Arafat.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:..... and Arafat.
And another perpetual belligerent honored by the Nobel Committee, Theodore Roosevelt.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Hmm, let's see Truman or a near consensus of the scientific community....

I'm gonna have to think about this one.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:And even more scientific evidence emerges.

Pure bullshit. The anthropogenic warming theory isn't even pretending to be valid science anymore.
Sorry mv, you can't just stomp your feet and make it not so.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wow... just wow.

Unreal.

I'd be interested to see who paid this person/organization to say that. If you follow the money of this "debate," it speaks volumes about the person saying it, and why.

The strongest evidence yet that global warming has been triggered by human activity has emerged from a major study of rising temperatures in the world’s oceans.

The present trend of warmer sea temperatures, which have risen by an average of half a degree Celsius (0.9F) over the past 40 years, can be explained only if greenhouse gas emissions are responsible, new research has revealed

RACK anyone who could keep enough of a straight face while typing this as actual "science."

Let's see -- the temperature of the ocean rose... because of an increase in CO2?

So, is there anyone here who passed a junior high school science class who would like to point out the major flaw in this whole cause-æffect scenario?

Bueller? Class? Anyone?

I mean surely someone here was awake for at least a few minutes of 8th grade science class?

Yet another case of "follow the money."

The whole "Mars is warming, too" issue has been fought off with an almost violent passion... by people who have investments in the "the sky is falling" hysteria. Certain people have made certain financial plans based on the trend towards doom-and-gloom. These people will point to all sorts of "scientific models," but won't even so much as humor normal basic solar cycles as even a remote factor. Every "computer scientific model" they tout is based upon one assumption -- that solar radiation remains constant, even though it's well known to be untrue.

I'm not even remotely trying to claim I have the answers to the "global warming" debate -- in fact, it's quite the opposite -- I'll fully confess that I don't know. I'll also fully confess that no one else does, either.

So stop trying to charge me money for your theories, assclowns.

GHARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! Shit like this coming from self-proclaimed "experts" is so fucking frustrating...

This is perhaps the most compelling evidence yet that global warming is happening right now

Wouldn't it be nice if these tards claiming to be "experts" weren't fucking retards?

Newsflash, "expert" -- the most compelling evidence that global warming is happening right now... is reading some fucking thermometers around the globe.

Tell me you knew, you complete fucking retard?

Some guy claiming to be some sort of expert is still trying to debate the authenticity of something we established as fact years and years ago. "Thermometer"... ever heard of one, Science Guy?

Uhhhh.... memo to Joe Science Guy -- bro... for the last 5-10 years, we've been debating the cause of global warming, anthropogenic or not. Those of us who are capable of reading a thermometer recognized the FACT behind the "global warming"... simple, factual, hard evidence isn't really up for debate... the debate was the cause. Hopefully Mr Science Guy, you can update your notes and try to join the 21st Century.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:
Wow... just wow. Unreal.

I'd be interested to see who paid this person/organization to say that. If you follow the money of this "debate," it speaks volumes about the person saying it, and why.
Then look it up. Or just wait for some tool of industry to write your take for you.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Title of your thread should have been:

Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize – knee-jerk conservative melt
Let's just give this one a rack right now for it's Nostradamus like quality.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Where does atmospheric CO2 go?

Hint: The major consumer of CO2 is phytoplankton and other microorganisms in the ocean.

The worse the condition of oceanic ecosystems, the less ideal habitat for phytoplankton.

Which countries are screwing up the ocean habitats again? I'd think the USA, while certainly not without sin, still ranks way the hell down that list. But are the offending countries being blamed for the increase in atmospheric CO2 (which should be a boon for plant life throughout the planet)?

No, they're not.

Why?

Because that "theory" wouldn't lend itself well to billing the USA for its "sins," and spreading our wealth throughout those who stand to profit from the "globalization" of the world's economy.

Follow the money... all roads lead to the USA.

How anyone can take this "debate" seriously when you have "scientists" saying crap like "the oceans are warmer because there's more CO2" is beyond me.

When people from both sides of the isle start actually telling the truth, and not what profits their sponsor the most, I'll start giving a fuck.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:When people from both sides of the isle
Chuckling over here, boss.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:When people from both sides of the isle
Chuckling over here, boss.

Uhm.... I'll blme defective keybord.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote: Pretty slick really.

Give him his due -- he has massive holdings in Big Oil, just in case the global warming sales presentation doesn't work out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dinsdale wrote: When people from both sides of the isle start actually telling the truth, and not what profits their sponsor the most, I'll start giving a fuck.
The truth is getting oil and coal off of our plate is a good thing.

Global warming or not.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland is all about alternatives like wind power. Dude is full of hot air.

Here’s Kierland’s car, BTW:

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The hysterical smear campaign against Gore is typical--and typically if tediously mounted here by our own resident Nazi asshole, babs. Problem is that babs' positions have been thoroughly discredited along with all the other rats who have jumped ship from the worst, most catastrophic (unelected) administration in history. Does anyone remember Karl Rove? You know, "the architect" whose entire paradigm and plan has crumbled in disgrace? How about Newt Gingrich and his "contract For America"? Gone, gone, gone. Fact is, all of the fatuous right-wing smear mongers are writhing into a ball like those squids which perform the actual "clusterfuck."

The Global Warming issue is well beyond debate. It is a fact that we as a species--and particularly we who blithely take driving a car for granted, etc.--have perhaps irreparably damaged the earth's ecosystem. Al Gore is a genuine American and world hero. The deniers are cowards and tools.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote:Yeah, who needs cheap sources of energy? You are a seriously stupid motherfucker.
Cheap? If by cheap you mean really expensive then yes.

Oil and coal are dirty, expensive and in oil's case a pain in our political butt. Why you right wingers pimp Oil and War is beyond me unless you are piming Oil because you know it will lead to War.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote:Kierland is all about alternatives like wind power.
Another tard pimpimg Big Oil. I suppose you think it is cheap and clean too.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yes, Roach, the GW Bush administration will quickly be--already is!--regarded as the worst. Whose others are in competition? Nixon's? Reagan's? Sure, these respective outfits registered by far the most convictions, resignations, scandals and crimes to date. But Cheney 'n Chimp, Rummy and Pearle and the whole PNAC entity that has seized and held power in two blatantly stolen elections, have only begun their great spill into historical disgrace, a sprawling array of catastrophe and incompetence, callow fanaticism, puppets of the Likud, really the worst.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Kierland wrote:
mvscal wrote:Yeah, who needs cheap sources of energy? You are a seriously stupid motherfucker.
Cheap? If by cheap you mean really expensive then yes.
It is cheaper than anything else out there and energy costs have been lower in the petroleum era than they have been at any other point in history. Cheap energy has been the driving force behind the largest economic boom in the history of mankind. We are so so fucking filthy rich that even our poor people are fat, lard-assed fucks.

Don't blame me for the fact that you are a fucking idiot.
Oh, Rusp Limpdick couldn't have blustered it any better. Still total horseshit, but, just keep blaring, right? Isn't that the Rove doctrine?

Anyways, cut the crap and just put your agenda chip on the table,

Meet the Alberta oil tar pits, a tremendous reservoir of the dirtiest, most fouling, and most expensive to produce and refine potential project in history.

China really wants it. The corporate hogs want it. Alberta....sorta wants it. Problem is, it's an environmental nightmare. That is if basic Global Warming theory is accepted in any part. Thus, the pathetic and shameless smear/dismissals blared and bluffed by hacks like Limpdick and Rove Monkeys, etc.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote:It is cheaper than anything else out there and energy costs have been lower in the petroleum era than they have been at any other point in history. Cheap energy has been the driving force behind the largest economic boom in the history of mankind. We are so so fucking filthy rich that even our poor people are fat, lard-assed fucks.
You forgot to mention that it licked Polio, invented the Internet, split the atom and has a lifetime ERA of .0063.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

You know, I was really starting to buy into this whole global warming thing until I put down my beer, got up from the recliner, and walked across the room to discover that someone had turned the thermostat up to 85 degrees. Fuckin' kids.

^^^^^
as usual -- has the right attitude !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Kierland is all about alternatives like wind power.
Another tard pimpimg Big Oil. I suppose you think it is cheap and clean too.

Please feel free to put forth your cheaper alternative, you simple-minded fucktard.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote:Please feel free to put forth your cheaper alternative, you simple-minded fucktard.
A list you have no doubt never seen.

Nuke, Bio, Wind, Solar, Conserve, Wave, Hydro, Hydrogen...

You're the kind of guy that was still pimping horses in the 30's I bet.

BTW- Oil is simple minded you simple minded fuck.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kierland wrote:Nuke
Gee, you hate Big Oil, and endorse nuke?

YHKYOA

Might wanna learn a little sumpm sumpm before you yap next time.

Mining uranium takes a lot of energy. Guess where that comes from?

Transporting the mined uranium to an enrichment facility takes a lot of energy. Guess where that comes from?

Refining uranium? Get the fuck outta here -- just a truly unbelievable amount of energy to process. Guess where that comes from?

Transporting enriched uranium to power plants? Let's not forget the security that's neccessary for this when we discuss just how much energy this takes... energy that I'll bet you can't guess where it comes from?

Building a nuke plant? Wonder of many petroleum resources are used for that?

Dealing with the depleted uranium, be it building the containers, transporting it to a secure site, maintaining the site and its security...hmmm, no petroleum use there, eh?

Nuke power is an absolute scam, and as the higher-grade uranium stocks dwindle (hmmm..... Iran is now rumored to have big uranium reserves... and the warhawks/oilmen suddenly have a beef with them... hmmmm), the amount of energy to enrich it increases dramatically.

If you want the current status quo of the big energy cartel to continue, keep on endorsing nuclear power -- the Next Great Scam.

Bio
Except the scientists are beginning to believe the nitrates used to fertilize the biocrops create more greenhouse gasses than the petroleum that bio is supposed to replace...

Ain't that just a bitch?

Wind
Certainly a viable alternative, and one that's being heavily invested in in my area. But how much petroleum is used building wind farms? It's not windy enough in may places for this to be feasable, but has a lot of potential in suitable places.

Solar

Inefficient on its best day. How much petroleum is burned up making photovoltaic cells as opposed to how much energy those cells will ever produce?

Until someone makes a significant breakthrough in solar technology, it's a pipe-dream. There's that pesky little bit about how there's only so much solar energy per square foot of the earth's surface.
Conserve

Now you're talking.
Wave
Huge breakthoughs on the horizon (sup Oregon State University), but don't hold your breath waiting.

Hydro
Except for that pesky "environmental impact" thingy. There are better alternatives to our current management of hydro energy, and I believe they'll become gradually more refined.

Hydrogen

RACK!!!!!!

Sin,
Big Oil

You DO know where hydrogen comes from, right?

Yet another wonderful freaking potential scam by Big Oil... they're licking their chops over dumbasses with no clue of science, like yourself.

BTW- Oil is simple minded you simple minded fuck.

Yet you're pimping technologies that would do nothing to reduce its long-term consumption, and even want the Big Oilmen rewarded for your ponderous.

Of course, if our federal government obeyed the laws of the USA, there wouldn't be illegal government intervention on behalf of very large corporations, and they sure the fuck wouldn't be fighting wars for Big Oil's benefit.

Get the government and its usually rate-of-efficiency and foresight the fuck out of it, and the free market will come up with solutions, just as it always has when given the chance. But when illegal actions of government bodies and individuals interfere, it removes free-market from the equation.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:Transporting the mined uranium to an enrichment facility takes a lot of energy. Guess where that comes from?
windpowered 18 wheel schooners. geeze what a dummy.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yup. Sit there and type on your petroleum-based computer how evil petroleum consumption is. Put that electricity that likely came from a fossil-fuel burning plant to good use by informing us all of the evils of petroleum.

Go ahead and use the battle-cry of todays globalist, the now-famous "ARRRGH!!! CO2!!!!!!" Scream it really loudly from the mountaintops -- the louder you yell, the more CO2 the biomechanism that is your body produces.

Cry about newfangled light bulbs and milk jugs, but whatever you do, don't bother mentioning anything about the oceans, and how they were that place that CO2 went to become oxygen again, but don't do it nearly so well anymore due to habitat destruction.

Continue supporting the Big Government solutions -- like taxing you for some "carbon credit" bullshit that A) has no base in science, and B) doesn't actually do anything to adress CO2 production even if it were based on sound science.

Let Big Government show you how they care -- like by subsidizing stupid fucking recycling programs, that are causing long-term envoronmental problems, rather than solutions.

Most of all, ignore the fact that the earth's temperature has risen and fallen probably a dozen times since man gained the use of fire. Just accept what you're told, and be a good little sheeple, and don't fight the Global Economy, since you're supposed to be an important cog in it -- in the role of peon to serve the power interests of the precious few who stand to gain from economic globalization.

Be a good puppet, OR ELSE!!!!
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Truman wrote:Here we go again.

I am a total shill for the bizarre consortium of corporate hogs, Christer lunatics, and general perverted Republicans (non-Jeffersonian), and my rote denial, as you've noticed, is naked of fact, devoid of basic walking consciousness, and annoying in its Rovian-Hansen spin machine in warped hyper-drive straight bullshit tone.
Yea, so what? Auto-"agenda" spin-fucks like you are just a dripping faucet, a stalled toilet whose handle needs a little jiggling. Your...well what is it?..."support" of this grotesque cabal masquerading as a legitimate administration of the U.S. government...is really getting..uh, exposed.

Yep, it's time to Wake The Fuck Up!!
Right on cue.

The Board’s resident Kool-Aid drinker chimes in with yet another vacuous post.

…And if your aunt had a package, she’d be your uncle…

You gotta point on the subject, you fucking Loser Taliban Sympathizer Talking Retarded Nonsense, or are you content struggling to string together a cognizant “take” from talking points e-mailed to you from the likes of moveon.org or the daily kos?

Mix in a take, or die in a fire you fucking Loser.
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:And even more scientific evidence emerges.

You cite the freaking Times of London as your credible source?!

Oh, for Politically Correct Celestial Deity’s sake, B!

Lemme get this straight: The “free” media of a country we sorely whipped twice in two continental wars; the “free” media of a country that happens to be forever indebted to us for saving their junky asses in two World Wars; and the “free” media of a country that has been proven time-and-again to be the bitch of Britain’s Socialist Labour Party is about to give us a fair shake?

:meds:-the-fuck-out-loud.

Jayzus, B, the frogs at Le Monde on strike again? Or did the Cyrillic translation of Pravda defeat you?

Seriously, B, are you naïve or just stupid?
BTW Truman, Gore is being honored for his activism.

BTW, B, the word “Advocate” plays out far better than “Activist” here in the Bell Weather. Left-Wing Style Book out front shoulda told you.
Which is why he's been awarded the Peace Prize. Ironic to think that Bush's legacy will be that of utter disaster while Gore will forever been mentioned in the same breath as Ghandi, MLK and Tutu.
No, what’s ironic is that your Prize-Winning Savior-of-All-Things-Green managed to lose an election to W. BTW, B, how many votes did the trilogy you just listed garner in their respective countries?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:Hmm, let's see Truman or a near consensus of the scientific community....

I'm gonna have to think about this one.
Don’t hurt yourself, Homer.

Near Consensus once suggested that the world was flat and that the sun, moon, and stars rotated around the planet.

Consensus ain’t science, you fucking Loser.

BTW, rack the fuck outta Dins and mvscal….