Official PATSeriks vs Cowboys thread. Bring it bitches!!!!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Official PATSeriks vs Cowboys thread. Bring it bitches!!!!

Post by DallasFanatic »

This is a matchup that I have circled on the calendar since the schedule came out. I honestly didn't think the Boys would be 5-0, and I kind of had a feeling NE would. Last year the undefeated Colts came into our house and got punched in the face. The Boys will need this type of performance if they plan on walking away 6-0. Here is a breakdown of what I envision going down through my blue/gray glasses.

Cowboys on Offense:

The Boys will have to do a better job of running the ball early in the game. They have worn down opposing defenses in the second half this year, but statistically haven't fared so well in the first half (first quarter to be specific). The only way the Boys will have a shot at beating the Pats is if they run a ball control type of offense to chew up clock and keep Brady/Moss off the field. With a starting line that averages something around 6'5" and 340lbs, you should be able to move them back a little bit.

When passing, Romo has had excellent pass protection. What he does with the ball is another story, but the time is there for him to find the open guy. Mix in a little passing to T.O, Witten and Crayton, and you have a recipe for success.

Cowboys on Defense:

Randy Moss has given me nightmares for the past decade, and I'll be damned if I have to witness it again. The Boys should take him out of this game. I don't care if you have Newman blanket his ass wherever he goes, or if you double him with reeves and roll the safety over the top. In any case, I don't want to see stats of 4 catches, 169yds, and three teeders. That kind of crap has to stop now.

I am not too worried about the Pats running attack. The Boys have shown they can stop the rush. Baloney, or whoever you have running the ball will be lucky to sniff 50 yards.

If the Boys can force the Pats into some passing downs, I see Ware, Ellis and Spencer having an early Thanksgiving dinner with Brady as the guest of honor. The rush has been there, and while the sacks might not reflect this, the hurries and interceptions do. Lets hope this continues against the Pats.

Ok, so there's my breakdown. All right reserved and all copyrights are the possession of DallasFanatic. Sorry Paul, you'll have to come up with your own.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Re: Official PATSeriks vs Cowboys thread. Bring it bitches!

Post by Neely8 »

DallasFanatic wrote:This is a matchup that I have circled on the calendar since the schedule came out. I honestly didn't think the Boys would be 5-0, and I kind of had a feeling NE would. Last year the undefeated Colts came into our house and got punched in the face. The Boys will need this type of performance if they plan on walking away 6-0. Here is a breakdown of what I envision going down through my blue/gray glasses.

Cowboys on Offense:

The Boys will have to do a better job of running the ball early in the game. They have worn down opposing defenses in the second half this year, but statistically haven't fared so well in the first half (first quarter to be specific). The only way the Boys will have a shot at beating the Pats is if they run a ball control type of offense to chew up clock and keep Brady/Moss off the field. With a starting line that averages something around 6'5" and 340lbs, you should be able to move them back a little bit.

The Pats are #6 in overall defense and #7 overall in rushing defense to be more specific. If you think you are going to run the ball on them then you are crazy. Wilfork, Green, and Warren up front with Bruschi, Vrabel, Thomas, and Colvin are a stout front 7 who live to stop the run.

When passing, Romo has had excellent pass protection. What he does with the ball is another story, but the time is there for him to find the open guy. Mix in a little passing to T.O, Witten and Crayton, and you have a recipe for success.

The Pats are 6th overall against the Pass. They always try to make a team one dimensional and that is exactly what they will do here. Stop the run and force Romo to beat them with his arm. Watching him throw 5 picks against a below average defense like the Bills is encouraging. He has never seen a defense and schemes like the Pats have. If he thought last night was tough then he has a long day ahead of him on Sunday!

Cowboys on Defense:

Randy Moss has given me nightmares for the past decade, and I'll be damned if I have to witness it again. The Boys should take him out of this game. I don't care if you have Newman blanket his ass wherever he goes, or if you double him with reeves and roll the safety over the top. In any case, I don't want to see stats of 4 catches, 169yds, and three teeders. That kind of crap has to stop now.

The Browns held Randy Moss to 3 catches for like 45 yards last week. Very nicely done. The only problem is that plays right into Brady's hands. Moss is doubled all day? That means Stallworth, Welker, Watson, and whoever else are in single coverage. Brady will recognize this and will find the open man. IT'S WHAT HE DOES!!

I am not too worried about the Pats running attack. The Boys have shown they can stop the rush. Baloney, or whoever you have running the ball will be lucky to sniff 50 yards.

The Cowboys are not even in the top 5 in overall rushing defense. The Pats have used their backup running back the last two weeks and have gained over 100 yards. They are not a running team though. They use the run to set up the pass. If you give it to them they will take it all day long though.

If the Boys can force the Pats into some passing downs, I see Ware, Ellis and Spencer having an early Thanksgiving dinner with Brady as the guest of honor. The rush has been there, and while the sacks might not reflect this, the hurries and interceptions do. Lets hope this continues against the Pats.

I don't think you are giving the Pats offensive line very much credit. Brady has barely been touched all season. I think he has been sacked all of 2 times on the year. He has had all day to throw. I don't see this changing. They will double Ware and let the also rans try to beat them. Brady is too good at spotting the blitz, checking out, and getting rid of the ball quickly

Ok, so there's my breakdown. All right reserved and all copyrights are the possession of DallasFanatic. Sorry Paul, you'll have to come up with your own.

There are some flaws in your analysis. I don't think Paul would even copy that garbage.....
Last edited by Neely8 on Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Moss will always ass fuck the Cowboys. It's a given. Bank it, plan on it, don't be surprised when it happens. Dude has always owned the Boys. I don't see that changing. I hope Henry can make it back in time for this tilt, but if not, Expect a lot of deep balls (or balls deep, however you want to view it). The key to winning the game is to get enough pressure on Brady that he has to check down instead of making Roy attempt to cover. I'd like to see Hamlin step up, as well. If we can force Brady to hit his check off guys, I think we can stay in it long enough to make a game of it.

Regardless of what happened last night, the D did keep Buffalo to 3 offensive points. Yeah, I know, this ain't buffalo coming in, but it is a road game for the Pats. The house should be rockin'. Should be a good game.

Sig/Av bet's for Squeely and the Gang?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Neely8:

Don't you think Morris is a better RB than Maroney. Sammy runs HARD.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:Neely8:

Don't you think Morris is a better RB than Maroney. Sammy runs HARD.

I think they are pretty close. Maroney hits the hole faster and is shiftier. Morris is more of a straight ahead power guy. They compliment each other well. I would take Morris though because he doesn't seem to be as fragile. Maroney will never play a full 16 game season in the NFL I believe.....
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I believe Wade Phillips will gameplan well for this one.

Pokes - 27
Shats - 24
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

IndyFrisco wrote:I believe Wade Phillips will gameplan well for this one.

Pokes - 27
Shats - 24
As long as he leaves out those farlaaaaaahhhhhhhh calls we'll be alright.

:lol:
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

IndyFrisco wrote:I believe Wade Phillips will gameplan well for this one.

Pokes - 27
Shats - 24
So he will out gameplan Belichick??? I laughed.....HARD!!!!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Damn, and I'm not even a regular in this forum.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

I will be present at this one...

I hope the Cowboys special teams decide to show up or else it could be another long day. I think overall the Cowboys and Pats match up well outside of special teams.

Now that the Cowboys seem to have a kicker they have forgotten how to cover kickoffs...
Save me some of that corn for laters...
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

IndyFrisco wrote:Damn, and I'm not even a regular in this forum.
Then get the fuck out. You cheer for the Pats in the "other" thread and predict the Boys to win in this one. You definitely are covering all your bases.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

DF,

I can't stand either the Cowgirls or the Paycheats, but my despise for the Paycheats has only come in the past couple of years while my disdain for the Cowpies has been there since the Oilers left town.

In any case, not covering any bases. This was posted awhile back and I saw it was fodder in other threads as well. Thought the "gameplan" reset was well known. Guess not... :meds:
RumpleForeskin on the Saints vs. the Titans (my team) wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Think it'll be a good one.

I like the Saints to get back on track 28-24.
Agreed. I think Brees and co are due for and offensive explosion. SP worked hard to gameplan for this one in front of the home crowd.

31-24
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Indy,

I am aware of the whole gameplan saga. You lose a lot of merit when you are routing for the Pats in one thread and predict a Cowboys win in another. Just not kosher, so I was throwing a jab in. All future jabs will be directed towards that punk Neely. He's going down.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sorry Mr. Boyscout Leader, but you aren't the one who decides who gets merit badges and such.

Rumple pimped the eventual loser of the game as going to "gameplan hard" resulting in a win. I post in a different thread that I hope and think the Pats will win. Therefore, I go back to the "pimp the loser coach" saga.

If you "got it" then you wouldn't see it as covering all bases. Rather, you would see it as I have a prediction, and I followed it up with a humorous reset.

Jesus fuck get your homer foot out of your mouth and say "Oh, that's what you meant" and be done with it. Never mind...forgot the rule of the interwebs. Never come correct. Post until you get last word.

You got it pal. Fire away. No more explaining for me to do on this front.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

IndyFrisco wrote:Sorry Mr. Boyscout Leader, but you aren't the one who decides who gets merit badges and such.

Rumple pimped the eventual loser of the game as going to "gameplan hard" resulting in a win. I post in a different thread that I hope and think the Pats will win. Therefore, I go back to the "pimp the loser coach" saga.

If you "got it" then you wouldn't see it as covering all bases. Rather, you would see it as I have a prediction, and I followed it up with a humorous reset.

Jesus fuck get your homer foot out of your mouth and say "Oh, that's what you meant" and be done with it. Never mind...forgot the rule of the interwebs. Never come correct. Post until you get last word.

You got it pal. Fire away. No more explaining for me to do on this front.
Jesus Fucking Christ Indy, is that what you meant? Wow, now get the fuck out.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Holy fuckballs. KFC Paul was right. Bunch of fucking purse-swingers.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Re: Official PATSeriks vs Cowboys thread. Bring it bitches!

Post by RevLimiter »

Neely8 wrote:There are some flaws in your analysis. I don't think Paul would even copy that garbage.....
The next time DF posts anything worth copying will be the 1st time. And even if he DOES do so one day I'll ignore his childish little copyright attempt and C&P that sumbitch 'til the sun goes down....in 2049.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote:...you aren't the one who decides who gets merit badges and such.

and then:
I followed it up with a humorous reset.

But you get to decide what's humorous or not? Did you give yourself a chuckle when you read that back to yourself?

Just so's you know, that tired reset, much like many others used ad nauseum and waaay past their expiration date, is lame and most unhumorous except to dolts who're amused by examining their own navel. So do you have an innie or an outie?

Football take:

The Pats blast the Cowsnatches back to reality and DF is found the next day curled up in the fetal position in his basement sucking his thumb and crying for mommie to make those meanies just stop.

Pats - 38
PatsBitches - 10
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:Just so's you know, that tired reset, much like many others used ad nauseum and waaay past their expiration date, is lame and most unhumorous except to dolts who're amused by examining their own navel.
Felix and orc each reset it once.

So now you're the authority on how many resets qualifies for tired and used ad nauseum? And 2 is the limit? Or was 1 the limit?

Go look in a mirror and break it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote:

So now you're the authority on how many resets qualifies for tired and used ad nauseum?
For all intensive purposes, yes. :wink:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Thanks for that reset, Wags... :lol:

Is Richard Seymour coming back for this game or is he eligible to come off the PUP list next week?

I really don't see any flaws with the Pats. They took care of business last week in a "trap game" scenario...a sign of a focused and well-coached team. Even with Maroney out of action, Morris steps in rushes for 100 yards the last two weeks. Both teams top 7 rushing attacks and are top 7 against the run. Both are solid against the pass...the Cowboys have allowed more yards but have 10 picks as a team. You just have to give the edge right now to the Pats with Brady playing the way he has...only 2 picks all year, 74% completion percentage, the highest rating in the league and has been only sacked 3 times. The Pats offensive line deserves a lot of credit for protecting Brady as well as the running game being so successful. I have a hard picking against Brady and the Pats and seeing the Cowboys showed vulnerability on Monday night.

Patriots 31
Cowboys 17
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Shoalzie wrote:Thanks for that reset, Wags... :lol:

Is Richard Seymour coming back for this game or is he eligible to come off the PUP list next week?

I really don't see any flaws with the Pats. They took care of business last week in a "trap game" scenario...a sign of a focused and well-coached team. Even with Maroney out of action, Morris steps in rushes for 100 yards the last two weeks. Both teams top 7 rushing attacks and are top 7 against the run. Both are solid against the pass...the Cowboys have allowed more yards but have 10 picks as a team. You just have to give the edge right now to the Pats with Brady playing the way he has...only 2 picks all year, 74% completion percentage, the highest rating in the league and has been only sacked 3 times. The Pats offensive line deserves a lot of credit for protecting Brady as well as the running game being so successful. I have a hard picking against Brady and the Pats and seeing the Cowboys showed vulnerability on Monday night.

Patriots 31
Cowboys 17
I'm not going to pretend that the Pats aren't a good ball club. However, has anyone taken a look at who they've actually played? Jets, SD, Buffalo, Cincy and Cleveland. Wow, what juggernauts!! None of those teams have a winning record. To the Pats credit, they've basically manhandled those teams like they should have. But I certainly don't believe they are going to treat teams like the Boys, Colts or Steelers like this. Not one bit. So everyone keep predicting your blowout victories, while I savor this little gem.

Boys 28
Pats 27

As HH mentioned, in for all sig/AV bets. Any takers??????
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I agree the Pats haven't played a tough schedule but the fact they have shown little or no weaknesses in those games shows how good they are. In today's NFL where most teams are prone to playing a bad game and losing to a team they have no business losing to, the Pats have steamrolled their first 5 opponents unlike anyone else has done so far. I'd maybe throw the Colts in that discussion as well as far the fact they've gone through the first 5 weeks and looked like the superior team on the field in every game. The Bills gave the Cowboys trouble and Romo played his worst game of the season. This is the same Bills team that nearly beat the Cowboys with a rookie QB and the same Bills team that was rolled up by the Pats in Week 1, 38-7. I'm simply going by the fact Brady has looked flawless so far while Romo has had his clunker but to the Cowboys' credit, they still won...albeit on a last second field goal.

The Pats can show they're just as "human" as the Cowboys by having to scratch and claw to win on Sunday for a team that hasn't been truly tested up to this point, they've not had lapses of any kind to even give the opposition a chance in their games. If the Cowboys can get after Brady and force turnovers and take the Pats out of their comfort level and play a close game, I think the Cowboys at least have an advantage in the fact they've had to win a close game and win while coming from behind while the Pats haven't had to sweat out a win. If it is a close game, the edge goes the Cowboys because they've shown they're "battle-tested" but do you really doubt the Pats aren't capable of winning tight game as well? This game should tell us how close or far apart the best of the NFC is to the best of the AFC and right now from what has happened so far, the Pats appear to be the superior team. That's why they play the games though.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

The outcome of this game is pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Anything less than a Super Bowl victory will mean a disappointing season for me. I don't care about going undefeated as Tony Kornholer is blathering on about (not happening), winning the last game is the only thing that matters.

That being said, it will be nice to see just how good this team is. As far as judging the Cowboys, I will have to throw out the game from Monday Night. Their first MNF contest in over a decade gave the Bills a decided home field advantage. I think the crowd whipped the team into a frenzy, and you won't see the same mistakes from Romo come Sunday Night. I think the things the Pats have to look out for is providing adequate protection for Brady (O-line is hurting vs Dallas furious pass rush = not good), Harrison not looking as rusty and slow as he did last week, and not getting burned by Whitten. We'll see just how good A. Thomas is this week.

I think both teams didn't play well last week (though for the Boys, it was much worse) as they were looking forward to this game. I am expecting a hard hitting game, a couple of 15 yard late hit penalties from both team's secondary, and "the under" hitting. I don't think it'll be the high scoring affair everyone is calling for.

Pats 23

Pokes 20
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:Thanks for that reset, Wags... :lol:

Patriots 31
Cowboys 17
I'm not going to pretend that the Pats aren't a good ball club. However, has anyone taken a look at who they've actually played? Jets, SD, Buffalo, Cincy and Cleveland. Wow, what juggernauts!! None of those teams have a winning record. To the Pats credit, they've basically manhandled those teams like they should have. But I certainly don't believe they are going to treat teams like the Boys, Colts or Steelers like this. Not one bit. So everyone keep predicting your blowout victories, while I savor this little gem.

Boys 28
Pats 27

As HH mentioned, in for all sig/AV bets. Any takers??????

Sig and Av bet accepted. I feel supremely confident in my team.

Pats 31
Romos 17
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Cheatriots - 24
Cowboys - 20
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Patsies-26
Cowabunga's-21
get out, get out while there's still time
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Pats- 28
Cowboys- 21
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Your bone headed coach just gave the Pats all the bulletin board material that they need. GAME OVER........

Bum Phillips wrote:Cowboys coach Wade Phillips denied Thursday that he made comments attributed to him saying the Patriots' spying scandal earlier this season taints New England's three Super Bowl titles.

As part of the latest episode of HBO's "Inside The NFL," reporter Peter King said "the league, the Patriots, everybody, they just want this Spygate thing to go away, but Wade Phillips this week told me something that I think a lot of coaches around the league and a lot of people around the league are still thinking, and that is, 'Hey, New England was caught cheating, and it is a black mark on their success.' "

King told ESPN's Ed Werder on Friday that he talked to Phillips by phone Tuesday night.

Phillips said he was not aware of King's remarks until a reporter told him.

"No, I didn't say that at all," Phillips told The Dallas Morning News after the Cowboys' Thursday practice. "I think they would have won no matter what. I don't know. I have no idea if it even helped them. But they were a great football team, well-coached. I don't see any way that they wouldn't have won what they did.

"I don't think that at all. I don't know why Peter would say that."

King also told Werder on Friday that he stands by his report.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Why? Because Peter King says so? If you need bulletin board material from Peter King to win a game, you ain't winning shit.

Seems like Wade denied saying it, and called King a liar. He should have just called King a blow-hard douchebag. it's what the rest of us were thinking anyways.

But I'm really scared now. The Patriots are gonna be pissed. Somebody called them cheaters. :meds:
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Headhunter wrote:Why? Because Peter King says so? If you need bulletin board material from Peter King to win a game, you ain't winning shit.

Seems like Wade denied saying it, and called King a liar. He should have just called King a blow-hard douchebag. it's what the rest of us were thinking anyways.

But I'm really scared now. The Patriots are gonna be pissed. Somebody called them cheaters. :meds:

You don't get it do you? Just the perception that your coach thinks this is all that is needed. Even if he didn't say it. Belichick will walk in that locker room and tell all those players about how their opponent thinks they are nothing but a bunch of cheaters. That disrespect alone will fuel them for this game. They don't need the motivation, but if it helps then so be it. Some people called the Pats cheaters before the Charger game. Ask them how it worked out.....
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I just can't fucking believe that this game isn't going to be televised here in PHX. Arguably the most anticipated regular season game in years, and we're stuck watching the Cardinals. I thought the whole point of NBC taking over Sunday Night Football was that they had more flexibility and could move a game like this to prime time. I guess they're expecting that Ain'ts/Seachickens game to be a real ratings grabber. Anybody else getting hosed on this?
"Keys, woman!"
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Neely8 wrote:Your bone headed coach just gave the Pats all the bulletin board material that they need. GAME OVER........
You are an idiot... Or shall I just use your dumb ass statement as bulletin board material to continue to tell you how stupid you sound?

Guess you really are scared of the Cowboys beating your cheating arse team...
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Neely8 wrote:You don't get it do you? Just the perception that your coach thinks this is all that is needed. Even if he didn't say it. Belichick will walk in that locker room and tell all those players about how their opponent thinks they are nothing but a bunch of cheaters. That disrespect alone will fuel them for this game. They don't need the motivation, but if it helps then so be it. Some people called the Pats cheaters before the Charger game. Ask them how it worked out.....
The perception accross the league is that the Pats are Cheaters. The Pats players know this. If they want respect they are going to have to earn it without the cloud of cheating.

Bellichick is perceived as a cheater by the entire NFL. He got caught. He has no credibility about respect at this point and his players should know this. But maybe Harrison will understand since he just got back from his suspension. Maybe we could get a quote from him about the whole thing...
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

And he's going to have how many Knute Rockne "win one for the cheater" speeches?

That well is gonna run dry if he starts calling out everybody who calls them that.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote: their opponent thinks they are nothing but a bunch of cheaters.
But they are nothing but a bunch of cheaters. How is this Marcus Allen-esqe declaration of the obvious supposed to provide any additional motivation?

This coming from a fan of Meroidman and his cheating ways! You hypocritical self righteous piece of shit. Judging by the amount of posts regarding the Pats from you there is no doubt they are all up in your head. Enjoy your season and maybe you will get to have another beatdown come January......
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:Keep melting, you fat, stupid faggot.

Im not the one chasing around every Patriot fan in here. Even if the thread has nothing to do with the Pats you bring it up. Who's melting for real? I think it is obvious you greasy mexican piece of shit...
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

Neely8 wrote:This coming from a fan of Meroidman and his cheating ways! You hypocritical self righteous piece of shit. Judging by the amount of posts regarding the Pats from you there is no doubt they are all up in your head. Enjoy your season and maybe you will get to have another beatdown come January......
Nothing like a guy who is defending a bunch of cheats to call out another guy regarding said topic...

You might want to shut your pie hole about now, you are sounding more retarded with each post...
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Rodney Harrison says what?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Squeely wrote:Who's melting for real? I think it is obvious
Yes it certainly is. Your team is nothing but stinking pile cheating shit and everybody knows it. No one associated with that "team" has any credibility and never will. Once a cheating scumbag always a cheating scumbag.

You're just going to have to suck on it, you fat, retarded faggot.

And when they win the Superbowl this year you will just have to suck on that to! I can't wait to watch them celebrate and know how much it will eat you up inside. You can call them all the names you want, but thats my team and they SMOKED your team without videotape. Suck on that shit stain.....