Wheels coming off the Cowboy bandwagon

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Wheels coming off the Cowboy bandwagon

Post by War Wagon »

Romo with 4 picks in the first half, and here I thought he was the 2nd coming of Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach all rolled up into one package.

Looks like Jerrah is getting ready to rush down on the field and yank his ass. Or he might have a heart attack first.

*yawn*: another fraudulent NFC team exposed, by the freaking suckass Bills, no less.

The top 5 is going to look different from this point on. All AFC teams, no doubt.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Actually, Buffalo playing at home, coming up with 4 first half INTs, and only leading by 7 is a little troubling.

Dallas will come on strong in the 2nd half, is my guess.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

That would be nice, since I need Lee Evans to score 17 points.

I need Beefalo to be forced into passing situations, and soon.

So I'm sorta' rooting for Dallas, in a back-handed way.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:That would be nice, since I need Lee Evans to score 17 points.
You're fucked. The Bills have no desire to stretch the field.

And 'tart is spot on. A 4-0 turnover ratio ought to translate into more than a 7 point lead. Look for Dallas to put the pedal down this half.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

And by pedal you meant the brake, right?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

J.P. Losman might wanna work on updating his resume SOON.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:J.P. Losman might wanna work on updating his resume SOON.
I must have missed where the Bills offense scored a touchdown. You might want to hold off on the coronation.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Bsmack, lemme help you out here...I don't want to speak for KC Paul (unless he's paying me by the hour), but when somebody uses the phrase "update your resume," they mean it in a BAD way.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Bsmack, lemme help you out here...I don't want to speak for KC Paul (unless he's paying me by the hour), but when somebody uses the phrase "update your resume," they mean it in a BAD way.
I know exactly what Paul was trying to say. I'm also aware that the Edwards led Bills offense hasn't scored a TD. Which is why I'm not sold on Edwards just yet. The Bills have 2 defensive scores and a kickoff return and their offense his playing like they're holding on for dear life. Just one offensive TD and they would have the Cowboys completely on the ropes. Edwards might be the guy. I'm just saying that Paul might want to hold off on writing Losman's obituary until Edwards shows he can do a little more than he's done so far.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Game of the YEAR in the NFL so far. Period.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The Cowboys got over big time...nice trap by T.O.

Can they review that? The Cowboys spiked the ball in time, didn't they?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Here we go...
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Dallas has to thank God that they played a team with NO offense tonight.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Good God, they need to do something about that timeout rule. It's a real simple solution. The 22 guys on the field are the only people who should be allowed to call timeouts. Then at least the kicking team can see the timeout being called and react accordingly. What a bunch of horseshit.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

I hate the timeout rule! So every time we have a last second FG, the coach is going to call timeout right before the snap? Call the timeout on the field of play where it belongs.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Poor Beefalo.

Those fans were literally crying.

Bwa-haha.... fuck 'em.

Rack that Dallas kicker, and rack that game for the high drama. It's not too many of these MNF games that can keep me up late these days.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

^^^^ Careful what you wish for, what goes around, comes around.

Over the years Boltfan has witnessed too many from the Buffalo perspective.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Good God, they need to do something about that timeout rule. It's a real simple solution. The 22 guys on the field are the only people who should be allowed to call timeouts. Then at least the kicking team can see the timeout being called and react accordingly. What a bunch of horseshit.
I couldn't agree more. At least on field goal attempts, the coach should not be allowed to call a timeout.

BTW: Nice red zone INT by Edwards. A simple field goal in that situation would have iced the game for the Bills. I'm hardly a Bills fan, but you have to be pretty cold blooded not to feel for the fans at that stadium. On the other hand, the ensuing meltdown on WNY talk radio tomorrow ought to be absolutely epic. I plan on logging a little Internet listening time.

Oh, and rack the hell out of Nick Folk. That kid is nails.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK Goober and Cross Traffic.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I was impressed the way the Cowboys held it together despite all the turnovers last night.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Ahhhhhh....Wasn't that fun boys? I am not going to sit here and type out praise for the Boys. They were lucky to play, yet again, another dogshit team. This time, instead of winning by 20, they got LUCKY and squeaked out a game they had no business winning. However a win is a win, and I take nothing for granted in this day and age of NFL football.

I know peons like Wags like to base a man's career on one bad game, but Romo sacked up and did what he needed to do to erase the 6 freakin mistakes he made earlier. Never once was I saying bench Romo and put in Brad Johnson. Are you freakin serious? Romo is the LEADER of this team, and its obvious he has the respect of his players, both on offense and defense. The defense, time and time again, stepped up and made plays. They never gave up on Romo and mailed it in. The offense, as pitiful as they were, never gave up on Romo and made the plays down the stretch that gave Dallas a win. That is a sign of good things to come my friends.

So bring on the Asteriks. I guess a thread should be started from someone other than RuPaul Walker Lindh. I'll try and break it down in a bit. Right now I am sipping some more Cowboy Koolaid.

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

SunCoastSooner wrote:I was impressed the way the Cowboys held it together despite all the turnovers last night.
It's a lot easier to do what you're playing a team that considers a 10 yard out pattern to be a "long pass". Yes, they showed good resiliency. But had they pulled that shit against anyone OTHER than the Buffalo Bills, they would have gotten waxed.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Wow, What a fucking game. Romo looks like shit, turns the ball over 6 times in a very hostile Rich Stadium (yeah, I know... But it'll always be Rich stadium to me), T.O. gets face guarded on a non-call for 2pts where tMcGee never even looks back at the ball and they still sneak out with a win?

I'll take it!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

HH,

Don't want to hear the face guard defense. If TO catches the ball with his hands which were 2 feet above McGee's outstretched hands as opposed to trying to let it fall through his arms into his crotch, it would not be a problem. Excellent strip by McGee too.

While I hate the Cowgirls, they are my best friend's team so I am happy for him as he takes the NFL as seriously as I do CFB. Anyhow, good win for the pokes, and I am glad I watched the game.

By the way, your fat fuck of a coach could have cost you that win. I was saying as the pokes neared the goal line "Ok, you have one TO left. You have 1-2 plays to "think ahead" on your go-to 2 pt. conversion play. This will leave you with 1 TO on the onside should you recover and need to pass in the middle of the field."

Of course, the pokes get the TD and promptly call a TO to "think about" what to call. That decision should have been made. Pokes luckily shoot the ball downfield another 15 yards when trying to catch initial hop of ball. All the moon and stars fell into place and it worked out. I just think that 2 pt. conv TO call could have cost you.

props on the win though. Looking forward to the Shats/Pokes next week.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I'm not crying. if the game comes down to needing a PI call from the ref, you've shit the bed so many other places you don't deserve to win. My point was that you're damn fucking lucky to not have gotten that call, and still pulled a win out of your ass. And they did shit the bed (well, Romo did) in many other places.

It was PI. But I'd rather a ref swallow his whistle in that situation, as it would be a chicken shit win to need the ref to bail you out. The whole chain of events in the last 20 seconds was fucking crazy. The refs did a fairly good job of not fucking it all up.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

DallasFanatic wrote:I guess a thread should be started from someone other than RuPaul Walker Lindh.
And why exactly is that, dipshit?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:I guess a thread should be started from someone other than RuPaul Walker Lindh.
And why exactly is that, dipshit?
I think it might have to do with the fact that you're a takeless C&Ping retard.

Check with DF to be sure though. He might have a completely different reason for thinking you suck.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Bri hit the nail on the head.

Sincerely,
Marcus

Paul

I know you dream someday of seeing one of your very own threads reach more than 10 replies, but its not going to be at the expense of my Boys. Stick to being the messageboard punching bag and let the rest of us talk football. If you want to start a thread on a prime time matchup of two undefeated squads, how about you pony up a take instead of shitting yourself.

And get my freakin money ready tubby. Punch that blind pig in the gut and steal me my ten dollars.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Romo's 2 pt pass to T.O. was underthrown.
If he gets that ball up where it needs to be, T.O. likely comes down with it.

Props to Dallas for the win.

In a twisted sort of way, it says something for a team to crap the bed that badly with turnovers in a road game, and still come away with a W.

It also says Beefalo is fairly inept.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:Romo's 2 pt pass to T.O. was underthrown.
If he gets that ball up where it needs to be, T.O. likely comes down with it.
That was PI, no doubt about it. Classic example of face guarding. I couldn't believe they didn't throw a flag.

But it worked out better for Dallas since they wound up winning the game in regulation instead of going to OT, which they most certainly would've done had the 2-point try been converted. In OT, who knows? Romo probably throws another pick that gets taken back for a game ending TD.

Just freakish luck for the boys and sheer ineptness by the Jills decided that game.

Or more likely, the refs didn't want that game to go overtime, eh 'tart?