Stars that have lost it all due to their own stupididty.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

I am looking for a list of celebrities that have lost it all (or lost a damn lot) due to their own stupidity.
Who else would you add to the list below?
Who ranks highest?
and can you think of any white people that should be on this list?

Michael Jackson
Ricky Williams
Michael Vick
Mike Tyson
MC Hammer
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Please die. TIA.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

britney is about as white as they come and she is well on her way to joining this illustrious group. infact, her stupidity might even top most of this group.

the biggest question with britney is how the fukk did she ever get famous? she is reasonably pretty and can dance alittle. that is it. her vocal abilities are mediocre lounge singer, at best.

all this lack of talent along with mind boggling stupidity say a lot for modern pop entertainment, don't they?

so, maybe she doesn't fit the list as she didn't hqve any talent to throw away. The rest of the folks on that list, with the possible exception of hammer, had a fair bit of talent to throw away.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Does Courtney Love count?

She was handed 40 million greenbacks, starred in a pretty good movie, and had a short run with her band Hole. Seems like everything was set for her to be on top. Now, I'm pretty sure she is smoking a lot of cock in some obcure white van along the beaches of Cali just so she can score some blow.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Stars that have lost it all due to their own stupididty.

Post by Sirfindafold »

Jack wrote:and can you think of any white people that should be on this list?

Michael Jackson

You're a fuckin' jerkoff.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Inkydave
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Pee Wee Herman
The Dixie Chunks (though they did make a bit of a comeback)
Axl Rose
Gary Burghoff
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Through all of her "indescretions," Britney's net worth has yet to drop below $100,000,000.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

OCmike wrote: The Dixie Chunks (though they did make a bit of a comeback)
LOL, they're prolly bigger now than they were before. You just won't hear them played at any truck stops (except maybe Willie Nelson's).

Add Lindsay Lohan to that list.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

note, dins, that I said she was on her way. i agree that she still has plenty of bank, but, she seems to be doing everything possible to change that. MJ was worth hundreds of millions. Ofcourse brit doesn't seem to be interested in building herself a pedisney world like jacko did, so it will take her more time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Please excuse the clerical request...but how did that trailor skank amass a fortune of that size? Generally the "talent" is getting hosed via some creative contact workings. Is she somehow different?

I still get a chuckle out of the fact that these days, a starlet has to shave her quim (with wildly varying degrees of competence) and share out every contour of her stretched out pork flaps with the photographers.

How is it these girls won't just do some rug-munching for Penthouse, with all of the "artistic" methods at their disposal to end up with palatable imagery...instead they'll dry-shave their meatgills and let a crowd of muckrakers freely snap unflattering tableaus of their nether regions?

But then - who said they were smart?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

OCmike wrote: Gary Burghoff
What did he do wrong besides being short, bald, and one dimensional?

I think he was so type cast he also got no roles so he just settled into a simpler life.

MASH probably saved his ass from a lifetime of low wage jobs.

Oh and I'd like to add:

John Belushi
Jimi Hendrix
Janice Joplin
Jim Morrison
Great White
River Phoenix
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mister Bushice wrote: I think he was so type cast he also got no roles so he just settled into a simpler life.

Why don't you just fuck right the fuck off?

Sin,
Jess
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mister Bushice wrote:
He left the show because he got a big head and thought he was looking at a lucrative movie career. Oops! :lol:
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Ha, what a fucking douchebag.

Sin,

Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Jess is so invisible he hasn't even been typecast yet.

His latest 3 roles have him listed as "Party guy" "Prey", & "Chemistry Class Student"

and lets not forget the all important "Waiter #1" Role he did and then Reprises in two episodes of the "New Adventures of Old Christine" show.

Can someone be typecast as an extra? He might end up being the first.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

OCmike wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:
He left the show because he got a big head and thought he was looking at a lucrative movie career. Oops! :lol:
They were gradually writing him out, anyway. He was only in about half the shows near the end of his run.

Probably his biggest blunder was leaving M*A*S*H and AGREEING to do W*A*L*T*E*R. :)
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Mister Bushice wrote:

I think he was so type cast he also got no roles so he just settled into a simpler life.

Oh and I'd like to add:

John Belushi
Jimi Hendrix
Janice Joplin
Jim Morrison
Great White
River Phoenix
I should have added that I was looking for people that lost it all but not by dying, because we all lose it all that way.
I'm looking for people, still alive, that were on top of the world as far as money and fame and just pissed it away.

This all started at work. My coworkers were talking about how Mike Vick is going to lose tens of millions of $$, which led to someone mentioning MC Hammer (You can't touch this), that led to Mike Tyson (who, years ago was considered unstoppable and capable of making a billion $$ in the ring), of course that led to talk of Michael Jackson (who was the absolute biggest, richest, most talented to have lost it all.

So, we began to ask, has any MEGA STAR white person ever blown it all?
- Britney's name came up. But, she couldn't be considered because she hasn't blown it all, yet!
(Yes, I am aware of the sexual puns...unintentional)

Paul McCartney was in the same stratosphere that Michael Jackson's celebrity brought him but Paul is still rich as hell and hasn't been caught doing anything disgraceful.
Elvis didn't die penniless and he is still beloved by hundreds of millions.
Hell, even Richard Nixon didn't lose it all!!

So, so far, the biggest mega loser is:
1) Michael Jackson
2) Mike Vick
3) Mike Tyson,

MC Hammer isn't far behind that.

Anyone see it in a different order?
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Jack wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:

Oh and I'd like to add:

John Belushi
Jimi Hendrix
Janice Joplin
Jim Morrison
Great White
River Phoenix
I should have added that I was looking for people that lost it all but not by dying, because we all lose it all that way.
I'm looking for people, still alive, that were on top of the world as far as money and fame and just pissed it away.
Who gives a shit what you want?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jack wrote:I should have added that I was looking for people that lost it all but not by dying, because we all lose it all that way.
Yeah, we're still waiting. Hurry it along, would ya?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I still get a chuckle out of the fact that these days, a starlet has to shave her quim (with wildly varying degrees of competence) and share out every contour of her stretched out pork flaps with the photographers.
Pray for them.
FTFY

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

No OJ yet?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Goober McTuber wrote:
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I still get a chuckle out of the fact that these days, a starlet has to shave her quim (with wildly varying degrees of competence) and share out every contour of her stretched out pork flaps with the photographers.
Pray for them, flapdrevion and quimvercious.
FTFY
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Mister Bushice wrote: Who gives a shit what you want?
You must remember, you are my bitch!!
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

You must remember, you have no bitches here.

Never have, never will.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'm pretty sure no white dudes ever lose it all because they're white. You know, the white club thing.

Ever see that Eddie Murphy SNL skit where he goes under cover as a white dude?

That shit's real man.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

smackaholic wrote:I'm pretty sure no white dudes ever lose it all because they're white. You know, the white club thing.

Ever see that Eddie Murphy SNL skit where he goes under cover as a white dude?

That shit's real man.

Funny......my bank never just handed over a shitload of money to me. "Take it.......pay it back......or don't!!!" "We don't care!!"

That was some great shit....
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Mister Bushice wrote:You must remember, you have no bitches here.

Never have, never will.
Whatever, Bitch!
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

sex with Shelley Long must be like trying to fuck an angry flat head screwdriver.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

She never had it to lose.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Wasn't Freddy Mercury Lebanese or some shit?
Indian Parsi. So, yeah, I guess "some shit" is about right.
"I see everything twice!"
Voice of Reason
Elwood

Post by Voice of Reason »

Pete Rose
Todd Marinovich
Jake the Snake Roberts, last seen smoking crack somewhere in montana.
Vanilla Ice. MC Hammer and him have the same career left on the Surreal Life.

Its mostly athletes. That's why you get more blacks. Some actors have chances to do it, white and black for that matter, but the general public will always let them keep making money, from Charlie Sheen, to Whichever the cracked out Baldwin is, to Sean Penn to Martin Lawrence. They can fuck trannies, blow millions on crank or whatever, and still come back and make another movie.
"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round. For I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the Shadow than in the Church."

- Ferdinand Magellan
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Pete still has a pretty good following, so I wouldn't say he's lost it "all". I doubt he's living in a van down by the river somewhere.

What exactly did Todd ever have?

Ditto, the snake.
Voice of Reason
Elwood

smackaholic wrote:Pete still has a pretty good following, so I wouldn't say he's lost it "all". I doubt he's living in a van down by the river somewhere.
The original poster listed Michael Jackson, Michael Vick, MC Hammer and Mike Tyson. All them them, except maybe MC Hammer, still have large followings and who, among those guys is living "in a van down by the river somewhere"?
smackaholic wrote: What exactly did Todd ever have?

Ditto, the snake.
money, fame and a life free of an addiction to heroin.
"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round. For I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the Shadow than in the Church."

- Ferdinand Magellan
Voice of Reason
Elwood

R-Jack wrote:If you're going to include ex-raiders with less than marginal success like Marajuanvich, you have to throw Darrell Russell into the mix.

From pro bowler to habitual snorter to rapist to dead. That has to be a bigger fall from grace.
True enough. vick had only marginal success himself, as for the original point of this thread too.

- Ferdinand Magellan
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:
OCmike wrote: The Dixie Chunks (though they did make a bit of a comeback)
LOL, they're prolly bigger now than they were before. You just won't hear them played at any truck stops (except maybe Willie Nelson's).
I guess that's what happens when you market to the rest of the world and not just the American south. They learned the same lesson about Nashville that Waylon and Willie learned 35 years ago. And that is, if you can't beat them in Nashville, go outside of Nashville and kick their ass somewhere else. Give the Chicks 5 years and they'll have the CMA crawling to them on their hands and knees.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Toddowen wrote:
Jack wrote:I am looking for a list of celebrities that have lost it all (or lost a damn lot) due to their own stupidity.
After all that has been offered here for you Jack, I'm looking for an answer: What exactly brought on this need for a list of the failure of others? Self affirmation? Going for your high school equivilency and chose this for a subject to write on? Or is it just a simple form of amusment for you?
Todd, You are aligning yourself too closely with your fellow trolls.

Here's a concept, READ the thread!! before posting your lame dribble smack attempts. Better yet, after READING, add to the thread by posting something intelligent or funnyl

I stated the reason that I started this thread. It stemmed from a workplace conversation after hearing how much Mike Vick was going to lose and comparing that to who else is in this category.. We could only come up with a list of folks that were born "non white". So, I posted the subject with a question to this site.

Can you contribute to the list???

So far from the contributions to this thread, I would add
Pete Rose and
Britney Spears to the list.

Tonya Harding would fit into this category, if she had reached STARDOM before her stupidity forced her to lose it all.
Pee Wee Herman fits in the category but was not a big enough star

***Britney was just a PowerBall ticket for Kevin Federline. and he hit that one big time!
Talk about a Lucky Fuck and having fortune land in your lap!!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Jack wrote:I stated the reason that I started this thread. It stemmed from a workplace conversation after hearing how much Mike Vick was going to lose and comparing that to who else is in this category.. We could only come up with a list of folks that were born "non white". So, I posted the subject with a question to this site.

Can you contribute to the list???

So far from the contributions to this thread, I would add
Pete Rose and
Britney Spears to the list.
What, no love for us?

Sin,

The last two even lost their looks to drugs, btw.
Tonya Harding would fit into this category, if she had reached STARDOM before her stupidity forced her to lose it all.
She qualified for the U.S. Olympic team. If that's not stardom, it's pretty damn close.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.