new jerseys look fucking stupid

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan

new jerseys look fucking stupid

Post by Screw_Michigan »

at least the leafs kept it rill. the avs jerseys look fucking terrible.

classy
[img]http://165.1.59.193/Previews/Mini/{6C45 ... j.MINI.jpg[/img]

fucking stupid
[img]http://165.1.59.193/Previews/Mini/{A891 ... j.MINI.jpg[/img]

if i find any other photos, i'll post them.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm soooo glad the Wings didn't screw with their gear. The only significant change was the style of the collar but that's a league-wide change...also the 'C' and 'A' on the uniform is moved to the left side because of the location of the crest on the front.

Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

The Dallas jersey is GAY!!!!

Looks like Bluto's "College" sweatshirt from Animal House.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I totally agree...the Stars have one of best logos and I thought they had one of the best uniforms in the league. The white jersey of theirs now is pretty boring but at least they used their crest on the front instead of "DALLAS" and the player's number.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

the blues new jerseys arent that bad

i was suprised. some are decent, some are shit
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

All I can think is the NHL must think everybody is fucking stupid. It's a given that Reebok thinks everybody is fucking stupid.

If they really wanted nothing more than lighter, sleeker jerseys, all they had to to was WEAR SMALLER JERSEYS. Keeping the players dry & comfprtable is a load of crap because they'll still have to change into clean, dry jerseys between periods anyway like they always have

I'd have more respect for the NHL if they'd just admit at the outset that the only reason for the new jerseys is to get fans to buy them.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Colorado's are all right. Dallas' are just flat out awful. I really hope that RBK does not change the Rangers' jerseys that much.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
JD
Elwood

Post by JD »

Nobody should ever be typing the word "classy" as a caption for a picture containing an image of Darcy Tucker.

That said, what's to be so upset about? Yeah, they're trying to get us to buy new jerseys. Just like the NFL, NBA, NCAA, PGA, MLB, even NASCAR are trying to get you to do. So just buy one or don't. The hockey will still be the same. You'll still know who's playing when glancing at the TV. Well, except maybe the Caps... but their new jerseys are just righting a wrong from a long time ago.
Still a FlameFan
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

MuchoBulls wrote:I really hope that RBK does not change the Rangers' jerseys that much.
The only thing I notice with theirs is the placement of the "RANGERS". With the way the jerseys are put together, it's a little more compacted on the front but the overall look is still there. As far as I know, the Hawks and Habs uniforms aren't changed either. The Bruins went to a retro-70s look...I think their gear has been upgraded this summer.
JD
Elwood

Post by JD »

Well apparently I owe an apology. The new jerseys look fuckin stupid. I was at the Flames-Panthers preseason game tonight, and the Panthers looked EXACTLY lik the Philadelphia Flyers. Brutal.

Come on guys, at least come up with a scheme that doesn't look exactly like some other NHL team.

WAR the two and owe Detroit Lions!!!
Still a FlameFan
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

[img]http://165.1.59.193/Previews/Mini/{9063 ... j.MINI.jpg[/img]

these are fucking BRUTAL. they look like the "designer jerseys for women" that teams and leagues have been promoting over the past few years. and they are actually making the PLAYERS wear them on the ice! good lord.

you know, i remember 10 years ago when everyone was freaking out about nike buying bauer, claiming they were going to hip hop and tard up hockey equipment and the sport. well, as lame as some of the nike shit has been, they haven't even come CLOSE to literally tarding up the sport like reebok has. good fucking lord.

dave tiger williams is rolling in his fucking grave..
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:dave tiger williams is rolling in his fucking grave..

You think he's in that grave wearing this?

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Shoalzie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:dave tiger williams is rolling in his fucking grave..

You think he's in that grave wearing this?

That is a hell of a lot better then some of these new uni's that are coming out now. The Canucks had that sweet red 3rd jersey some years back that was one of the better alternate jerseys in the league.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

For the record...I dig the old Canucks jersey. Gonna get me one when I rejoin my ball hockey team in the winter.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Cuda wrote:All I can think is the NHL must think everybody is fucking stupid. It's a given that Reebok thinks everybody is fucking stupid.

If they really wanted nothing more than lighter, sleeker jerseys, all they had to to was WEAR SMALLER JERSEYS. Keeping the players dry & comfprtable is a load of crap because they'll still have to change into clean, dry jerseys between periods anyway like they always have

I'd have more respect for the NHL if they'd just admit at the outset that the only reason for the new jerseys is to get fans to buy them.
If anybody cares to notice, the players are defeating this whole "lighter, sleeker" thing by... wearing a larger size jersey
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..