World Clock

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

World Clock

Post by RadioFan »

This is a mass e-mail that is making its rounds. (I'm sure Dins received it about 3 years ago)

http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf

(it's an .swf application Web site, whatever the fuck that means, for you paranoid PC users ...)

I call bullshit.

Looks more to me like somebody's interpretation, especially given the temperature explanation. I.E., Yes, tards, it IS hot as FUCK here, but two weeks worth of 100-degree temps in Oklahoma doesn't mean there is global warming.

The births vs. death figures (even including abortions), on the other hand ... jesus. There's already way too many fucking people on this planet.

Discuss.
Last edited by RadioFan on Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Well i stared at that thing for 2 minutes and the species extinct number was stuck on 16,777. Clearly we could do better on that statistic. Maybe we need some people to start lobbying congress to start harpooning more whales or some shit. Africa could help and we could wipe out more monkies and elephants and lions. Lets all do our part to help out the world clock.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I grabbed it.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

chargerfan wrote:Well i stared at that thing for 2 minutes and the species extinct number was stuck on 16,777. Clearly we could do better on that statistic. Maybe we need some people to start lobbying congress to start harpooning more whales or some shit. Africa could help and we could wipe out more monkies and elephants and lions. Lets all do our part to help out the world clock.
Well, we did ban Annie, and I heard Rumple's sister just died.

Species extinct: 16,848
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.