How to Handle a Tard's Complaint

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

How to Handle a Tard's Complaint

Post by Smackie Chan »

When I was in the Air Force, my first permanent duty station ('79-'81) was Luke AFB, which at the time was probably about 20 miles west of Phoenix's populated areas. Most of the area between the base and the city was undeveloped desert and cotton fields. I lived in Glendale, and haven't been back to the area since then, but with Phoenix now the nation's fifth most populated city, I can only imagine the westward development that has taken place there in the 25+ years since I left. When I was there, Luke was an F-15 training base, and I regularly was able to see the maneuvers those awesome fighters were capable of performing.

My older son forwarded me an email initiated by a letter to the editor of a local fish wrap by some iodot who apparently was part of the westward migration. The letter, and the outstanding response, are as follows:
Some Frigging Retard named Tom McRae of Peoria, AZ wrote:Question of the day for Luke Air Force Base: Whom do we thank for the morning air show? Last Wednesday, at precisely 9:11 a.m., a tight formation of four F-16 jets made a low pass over Arrowhead Mall, continuing west over Bell Road at approximately 500 feet. Imagine our good fortune! Do the Tom Cruise-wannabes feel we need this wake-up call, or were they trying to impress the cashiers at Mervyns early bird special? Any response would be appreciated.
Lt. Col. Scott Pleus, Commanding Officer of the 63rd Fighter Squadron, in response, wrote:Regarding "A wake-up call from Luke's jets" (Letters, Thursday): On June 15, at precisely 9:12 a.m., a perfectly timed four-ship flyby of F-16s from the 63rd Fighter Squadron at Luke Air Force Base flew over the grave of Capt. Jeremy Fresques. Capt. Fresques was an Air Force officer who was previously stationed at Luke Air Force Base and was killed in Iraq on May 30, Memorial Day. At 9 a.m. on June 15, his family and friends gathered at Sunland Memorial Park in Sun City to mourn the loss of a husband, son and friend. Based on the letter writer's recount of the flyby, and because of the jet noise, I'm sure you didn't hear the 21-gun salute, the playing of taps, or my words to the widow and parents of Capt. Fresques as I gave them their son's flag on behalf of the President of the United States and all those veterans and servicemen and women who understand the sacrifices they have endured. A four-ship flyby is a display of respect the Air Force pays to those who give their lives in defense of freedom. We are professional aviators and take our jobs seriously, and on June 15 what the letter writer witnessed was four officers lining up to pay their ultimate respects. The letter writer asks, "Whom do we thank for the morning air show?" The 56th Fighter Wing will call for you, and forward your thanks to the widow and parents of Capt. Fresques, and thank them for you, for it was in their honor that my pilots flew the most honorable formation of their lives.
RACK Lt. Col. Pleus!!
"I see everything twice!"
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: How to Handle a Tard's Complaint

Post by BSmack »

Smackie Chan wrote:A four-ship flyby is a display of respect the Air Force pays to those who give their lives in defense of freedom.
What's the one for guys who got their lives pissed away for no good reason fighting in a quagmire?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

BSmack wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:A four-ship flyby is a display of respect the Air Force pays to those who give their lives in defense of freedom.
What's the one for guys who got their lives pissed away for no good reason fighting in a quagmire?
In this case, it's the same display.

I'll save my views on the Iraq clusterfuck for another thread, or more likely, keep 'em to myself, since airing them here is about as useful as, well, anything you've ever posted, unless you consider pile-on fodder to be in some way useful. But as far as serving in the military goes, you do what you're told to do in order to serve honorably, and in the overall scheme of things, defending freedom is the mission to which they are assigned. You may not agree that this is the true mission, and I may not, either. But as an active service member, that is pretty much what you have to believe in order to keep your sanity and do the job you volunteered to do. I don't have to agree with the decisions and policies implemented by others that put our service members in harm's way. But I do have respect for those who carry out their duties with honor, and recognize that, in their minds, they are, indeed, fighting for freedom, which is always rackable - something I'm sure you've never had the pleasure of being.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

An unlike BitchSmacked, and least the Tard had the sack to own his mistake and come correct.
Tom McRae wrote:An apology from the heart to the airmen of Luke

Jul. 9, 2005 12:00 AM

Regarding "Flyby honoring fallen comrade" Letters, June 28):

I read with increasing embarrassment and humility the response to my unfortunate letter to The Republic concerning an Air Force flyby ("A wake-up call from Luke's jets," Letters, June 23).

I had no idea of the significance of the flyby, and would never have insulted such a fine and respectful display had I known.

I have received many calls from the fine airmen who are serving or have served at Luke, and I have attempted to explain my side and apologized for any discomfort my letter has caused.

This was simply an uninformed citizen complaining about noise.

I have been made aware in both written and verbal communications of the four-ship flyby, and my heart goes out to each and every lost serviceman and woman in this war in which we are engaged.

I have been called un-American by an unknown caller and I feel that I must address that. I served in the U.S. Navy and am a Vietnam veteran. I love my country and respect the jobs that the service organizations are doing.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies. - Tom MacRae, Peoria
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Headhunter wrote:unlike BitchSmacked, and least the Tard had the sack to own his mistake and come correct.
Still, no racks for McRae. Dude prolly apologized to make his phone stop ringing and to keep from receiving more hate mail. I imagine dude to be one of those types who sends at least one letter to the editor every week because he likes seeing his name in print. Rather than do any research into why an event occurred, dude impulsively clacks out a missive to the fish wrap before realizing what the repercussions may be. Maybe dude is sincere with his apology, but, especially as an alleged war vet, he shoulda known better than to publicly criticize the military for doing something as dastardly as waking him up before 10:00 a.m.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Headhunter wrote:An unlike BitchSmacked, and least the Tard had the sack to own his mistake and come correct.
Tom McRae wrote:An apology from the heart to the airmen of Luke

Jul. 9, 2005 12:00 AM

Regarding "Flyby honoring fallen comrade" Letters, June 28):

I read with increasing embarrassment and humility the response to my unfortunate letter to The Republic concerning an Air Force flyby ("A wake-up call from Luke's jets," Letters, June 23).

I had no idea of the significance of the flyby, and would never have insulted such a fine and respectful display had I known.

I have received many calls from the fine airmen who are serving or have served at Luke, and I have attempted to explain my side and apologized for any discomfort my letter has caused.

This was simply an uninformed citizen complaining about noise.

I have been made aware in both written and verbal communications of the four-ship flyby, and my heart goes out to each and every lost serviceman and woman in this war in which we are engaged.

I have been called un-American by an unknown caller and I feel that I must address that. I served in the U.S. Navy and am a Vietnam veteran. I love my country and respect the jobs that the service organizations are doing.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies. - Tom MacRae, Peoria
He's backpedaling. He claims to have served in the Navy and to be a Vietnam vet.......... but doesn't recognize the significance of a flyover? Something else is up.

I wonder if he was most pissed off, because his watch told him it was 9:11am? The air force guys are claiming that it was 9:12am? I don't know about that. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't..... why then? I can see somebody being pissed off because of the symbolism of 9:11; also, was it in the paper about what they were going to do for the dead kid?
Smackie Chan wrote: Rather than do any research into why an event occurred, dude impulsively clacks out a missive to the fish wrap before realizing what the repercussions may be. Maybe dude is sincere with his apology, but, especially as an alleged war vet, he shoulda known better than to publicly criticize the military for doing something as dastardly as waking him up before 10:00 a.m.
Would that have been in the paper, though, about the flyover? before the fact, I mean. And why didn't the paper print an explanation about what happened, if it felt that his letter was worth printing in the first place? or do Papers of Record not do that anymore?
on a short leash, apparently.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Smackie Chan wrote:In this case, it's the same display.
In the future maybe they should strap a "Mission Accomplished" banner to the tail of one of those fighters.
But as far as serving in the military goes, you do what you're told to do in order to serve honorably, and in the overall scheme of things, defending freedom is the mission to which they are assigned. You may not agree that this is the true mission, and I may not, either. But as an active service member, that is pretty much what you have to believe in order to keep your sanity and do the job you volunteered to do. I don't have to agree with the decisions and policies implemented by others that put our service members in harm's way. But I do have respect for those who carry out their duties with honor, and recognize that, in their minds, they are, indeed, fighting for freedom, which is always rackable - something I'm sure you've never had the pleasure of being.
This clusterfuck has been going on for over 4 years. Anybody killed in this charade of "defending freedom" at this late date did so knowing exactly what they were getting into. The guys who first got sent over I felt bad for. Nobody could have comprehended Bush's insane need for revenge against Saddam. Especialy the poor kids who signed up thinking they were going to go fight bin Laden. But now, after all that has happened in the past 4 years, I have the same level of sympathy for someone who enlists now as I do any other Darwin Award winner.

To say they "have to believe" to stay sane is something straight out of Joseph Heller. The action of a sane man would be get the hell out at the nearest opportunity.
Last edited by BSmack on Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Risa wrote:
I wonder if he was most pissed off, because his watch told him it was 9:11am? The air force guys are claiming that it was 9:12am? I don't know about that.

Yeah, that's some crazy shit right there, I mean, dudes watch was a FULL MINUTE slower than the official military time of the exercise? Something nefarious must be going on. I'm sure it has something to do with whitey.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Headhunter wrote:
Risa wrote:
I wonder if he was most pissed off, because his watch told him it was 9:11am? The air force guys are claiming that it was 9:12am? I don't know about that.

Yeah, that's some crazy shit right there, I mean, dudes watch was a FULL MINUTE slower than the official military time of the exercise? Something nefarious must be going on. I'm sure it has something to do with whitey.
Right. Was he pissed off because of the flyover, or because of the flyover and what his watch was telling him?
on a short leash, apparently.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Headhunter wrote:An unlike BitchSmacked, and least the Tard had the sack to own his mistake and come correct.
I didn't make a mistake. I knew damn well why that formation was flying and still could give a fuck. Is it really necessary to fly at 500 feet just to honor a fallen comrade? Like people wouldn't have seen or heard the planes at 3000 feet?

Nope, it's all about showing the people how big and loud they can be. They're a step above motorcycles with loud tailpipes and cars that double as boom boxes..

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
I didn't make a mistake. I knew damn well why that formation was flying and still could give a fuck. Is it really necessary to fly at 500 feet just to honor a fallen comrade? Like people wouldn't have seen or heard the planes at 3000 feet?

Nope, it's all about showing the people how big and loud they can be. They're a step above motorcycles with loud tailpipes and cars that double as boom boxes..
You, sir, are an asshole.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:You, sir, are an asshole.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BSmack wrote:Is it really necessary to fly at 500 feet just to honor a fallen comrade?
Probably not, but that's the tradition, asshole. On the contrary, is it really necessary to write a dickheaded letter to the editor over a few seconds of loud jet noise? I cannot fathom how one's life could be soooooooo adversely affected by that scenario, that one would feel compelled to take the time to pen and submit such a complaint. Dude needs to get over himself, and get a life.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:
But now, after all that has happened in the past 4 years, I have the same level of sympathy for someone who enlists now as I do any other Darwin Award winner.

The action of a sane man would be get the hell out at the nearest opportunity.
Go fuck yourself you liberal cocksucker.

I have 2 boys in the Marine Corps and one leaving for basic in October. They are perfectly sane and did that willingly and knowing what the chances and odds are. It is fine young men and women like that that keep our country free and allow mouthy liberal pieces of fuck like you to bitch and moan about everything and wait for your goverment hand out.

None of them, not a one wants your sympathy or your even your thanks. They realize that this country is full of ingratefull cocksuckers like you and accept that as part of the job.

Thank crist we don't have too many youth and military with your outlook, because you will just roll over and let them fuck you in the ass.

Typical B Monica way let some else do the hard work and then let your bleeding pussy liberal pie hole work overtime .

Go fuck yourself you fucking low life piece of shit.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:Go fuck yourself you liberal cocksucker.

I have 2 boys in the Marine Corps and one leaving for basic in October. They are perfectly sane and did that willingly and knowing what the chances and odds are. It is fine young men and women like that that keep our country free and allow mouthy liberal pieces of fuck like you to bitch and moan about everything and wait for your goverment hand out.
My government handout? Like what? Please do describe how I am living off the government. If anything, your sons are the ones living off the government. The least we should expect from them is that they do the people's business, not the bidding of a power crazed oil dynasty.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Milner
Crack Whore

Post by Milner »

Shoot, frickin' sounds like frickin' B-Smack hasn't been gettin' any with Mrs. B-Smack frickin preggers.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Derron wrote:
BSmack wrote:
But now, after all that has happened in the past 4 years, I have the same level of sympathy for someone who enlists now as I do any other Darwin Award winner.

The action of a sane man would be get the hell out at the nearest opportunity.
Go fuck yourself you liberal cocksucker.

None of them, not a one wants your sympathy or your even your thanks. They realize that this country is full of ingratefull cocksuckers like you and accept that as part of the job.

Thank crist we don't have too many youth and military with your outlook, because you will just roll over and let them fuck you in the ass.

Typical B Monica way let some else do the hard work and then let your bleeding pussy liberal pie hole work overtime .

Go fuck yourself you fucking low life piece of shit.
Holy shit, RACK the fuck out of Derron!

You can always tell when someone's smacked the shit out of Bmonica because he'll completely ignore the 3/4's of the post that rips him a new one and only respond with some bullshit minutae that has nothing to do with the meat of the post he's responding to.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote: In the future maybe they should strap a "Mission Accomplished" banner to the tail of one of those fighters.
And maybe, just maybe, someone could arrange to have the trailing end of that banner wrapped around your fucking pencil neck.

Of all the tedious fuckbags on the internets, you take 1st Prize, Monica.

Celebrate, superstar, you've earned it
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Damn Bri, that was harsh. Surprisingly harsh.

For numerous years I've read LTS TRN2, aka Nick Frisco aka Carol Condit and I always said to myself, "I wonder who the fuck is this guy?"

I found out today.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

BSmack wrote:The action of a sane man would be get the hell out at the nearest opportunity.
Some would say that's the action of a coward, not necessarily a sane man.

Is it sane to put one's life at risk to defend ideals for others to enjoy, especially when those others are complete strangers and may not share the individual's political views, morals, and opinions? If you answer "no," then what you're saying is that every member of the armed forces is insane. I'm not saying every member of the military is a hero, but they're a step closer to heroism than you'll ever be. As I've implied, I'm not in favor of this war nor am I a fan of those who got us into it. And perhaps I'm biased as a result of professionally supporting the military. But I don't lay blame at the feet of those doing the fighting, and consider them, for the most part, to be far more noble and worthy of praise than, say, you, who does nothing of any discernible value for me or anyone else in this country. Your views paint you as being nothing more than a craven pussy.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Absolutely, Smackie.

One can hate the politicians, hate the war, or even just hate, but how can one not respect the young men and women who represent all of us by enlisting in the military? The flyover had nothing to do with any endorsement for the war, it had everything to do with honor of a fallen comrade.

Police work is vastly different than someone who fights in a war, but it is also similar in some ways. I've had numerous friends killed in the line of duty, had one shot and paralyzed, and a buttload who just were changed mentally, but they all had traits similar to our military; Duty, Honor and country. And when they die, the logical thinking would be to tip your hat to them, thank them for their duty and give them the respect that they earned.

Bri, you let politics, the hatred for Bush and his administration, to make you angry and bitter toward anything that represents our country. Didn't you get the memo after the war in Vietnam? Argue all you want about the war but don't disrespect the men and women who represent us. And by God, don't disrespect them when they give up their lives.

Rip City
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Luther wrote:Argue all you want about the war but don't disrespect the men and women who represent us. And by God, don't disrespect them when they give up their lives.
Let him disrespect all he wants. The fact that he can, and do so publicly with impunity, is part of what makes this America, right or wrong.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Of course. I just kind of fell into the mode of a father figure giving some advice to a son who just shit his pants.

:D

Rip City
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Rack Smackie and Luth.

And Bsmack, make sure you spit on those boys extra good at the airport. That way they know for sure just how much you oppose this war.

What a douche!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Luther wrote:Damn Bri, that was harsh. Surprisingly harsh.

For numerous years I've read LTS TRN2, aka Nick Frisco aka Carol Condit and I always said to myself, "I wonder who the fuck is this guy?"

I found out today.

Rip City
I have no trolls. Never have, never will.
One can hate the politicians, hate the war, or even just hate, but how can one not respect the young men and women who represent all of us by enlisting in the military? The flyover had nothing to do with any endorsement for the war, it had everything to do with honor of a fallen comrade.

I don't hate them. I just don't feel very much emotional attachment towards those who have enlisted to aid the Bush family's own personal clusterfuck. These are not draftees. These are young men and women who made a conscious decision to aid and abet an illegal war. On the flip side, I respect those who actually are serving us every day in the police and fire departments.

BTW: Nice to see HH enlisting the old "troops got spat on" urban legend. Feel free to find just one contemporaneous news account of said spitting by anti-war protesters.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Nice strawman, but I'll play...

You calling this dude a liar?

http://www.picayune-times.com/showstory ... o+remember
Col. Bullard was in Vietnam from 1966 until 1967, and then again from 1970 until 1971.

He said at the end of his second tour, the United States had already started moving people out and shutting the war down.

Col. Bullard said the American soldier was in Vietnam for the same reason any other soldier in United States history has gone to war – because they believed in the spreading of freedom and democracy and their country asked them to go fight for that belief.

"I can not say it enough, respect our soldiers," Col. Bullard said. "When I came back from Vietnam to Los Angeles, Calif., I was spit on. That was an obvious moral buster.
But you want ABC news from 1972, right? Nice qualifier.

The point is, you show the same level of disdain for our soldiers based on your opinion of the war. That makes you the same kind of jackass that would spit on a serviceman because you don't agree with a politician.

Shameful.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

BSmack wrote:BTW: Nice to see HH enlisting the old "troops got spat on" urban legend. Feel free to find just one contemporaneous news account of said spitting by anti-war protesters.
Legend?

My dad was in the Air Force and when we returned from Yokota AFB, Japan, we landed at Travis AFB, California. It was the summer of '69 and while we coasted to a stop on the tarmac we could see a huge gathering of people waiting. My dad was in his dress uniform and he pulled me aside and said, "Whatever happens just keep walking." I had no idea wtf he was talking about. I was happy as hell in returning to the "world" as I wasn't a big fan of Japan.

As we are crossing the tarmac toward the main building I start to hear loud chants. Several different chants...stuff about baby killers and such. As we continued to walk, we now were wedged between two sets of ropes that were designed to keep us organized and away from other runway activity and the group of people on the other side of the rope. I was walking behind my mom and my sister. My dad was behind me.

I saw anti Vietnam war signs, long haired hippie looking people, and they were yelling toward us. As we passed by, one dude with a pair of yellow John Lennon style glasses spit at my dad. Actually it wasn't that he spit at my dad, he spit ON my dad. A lovely lougie draped across his dark blue uniform jacket. Loud yelling...angry yelling...offensive signs...the whole urban legend deal. I made two steps toward that fuckstick and I was going to rip his fucking head off. My dad grabbed me by the neck and flung me back toward the center of the line and said, "Just keep on walking, Luth."

That was the welcome we got when we returned to the great USA. I was so pissed off. I was livid for the rest of the day, and still am.

That was MY experience. I may tell funny stories, was coined as "Ice Man" when I worked, but one thing I am not is a liar.

Rip City
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I don't hate them. I just don't feel very much emotional attachment towards those who have enlisted to aid the Bush family's own personal clusterfuck. These are not draftees. These are young men and women who made a conscious decision to aid and abet an illegal war. On the flip side, I respect those who actually are serving us every day in the police and fire departments.

BTW: Nice to see HH enlisting the old "troops got spat on" urban legend. Feel free to find just one contemporaneous news account of said spitting by anti-war protesters.
You take your liberal ranting to a new low you bloody festering cunt slime of a slug. You fucking two faced worthless pile of dog shit.... What about the cowards that shoot at police in America ?? Any different ?? Most of them are doing something illegal...They must be in on the conspiracy too..

Yep... that was on my boys minds when they enlisted... to help Bush win an "illegal war". More like they saw the military has an avenue to a good education, career enhancement, and the fact they now and will have major BODE on the majority of their peers. But then your some educated liberal pablum feed punk ass bitch mother fucker who could not find his balls with both hands.

Hell... JTR and Todd probaly been fucking your old lady and knocked her ass up since you have a cunt and no balls.

You fucking dope smoking liberal bastard...I often said that we disagree on a lot of shit, but we could have a beer if we met face to face..but I now would love to meet you face to face and bitch slap your fucking grille right off your dome and shit down your neck.

Your the epitomy of the worst liberals I have ever heard. You might even make some of them puke. Tolerance and diversity as long as you agree with what ever shit your fucking pie hole spews out.

Otherwise fuck them and fuck you to BitchSmack.
Derron
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Headhunter wrote:But you want ABC news from 1972, right? Nice qualifier.
One might think that a bunch of longhairs spitting on men in uniform MIGHT have made the news.

Don't you?
The point is, you show the same level of disdain for our soldiers based on your opinion of the war. That makes you the same kind of jackass that would spit on a serviceman because you don't agree with a politician.
For you to equate not genuflecting at the altar of "Support Our Troops" with spitting on another human being is nothing short of retarded. I wouldn't spit on a soldier for the same reason I wouldn't spit on you. Because I have more class than that.
Luther wrote:My dad was in the Air Force and when we returned from Yokota AFB, Japan, we landed at Travis AFB, California. It was the summer of '69 and while we coasted to a stop on the tarmac we could see a huge gathering of people waiting.
They let protesters on military bases? You sure you weren't at SFI being yelled at by some longhairs? Maybe the memory fills in gaps over time?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:Yep... that was on my boys minds when they enlisted... to help Bush win an "illegal war". More like they saw the military has an avenue to a good education, career enhancement...
Now we know their motives were purely mercenary. Thanks for playing.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

So Luther filled in the rest of the details himself? he really landed at an AFB with nobody there? or are you conceding his father was spit on and tossing out red herrings in an attempt to retreat.

Bottom line, you equate soldiers in the US service with Darwin winners, and a Military burial with full honors to a hood rat blasting his radio.

Regardless of your stance on anything else, that makes you as piece of shit, IMHO.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
One might think that a bunch of longhairs spitting on men in uniform MIGHT have made the news.

Don't you?
Yeah, provided there were tv cameras present at the time.

You've already been provided with several examples of spitting incidents and all you've done in response is stick your fingers in your ears and go "LALALALALALALALALALA".

You're acting like a complete douchebag.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Headhunter wrote:So Luther filled in the rest of the details himself? he really landed at an AFB with nobody there? or are you conceding his father was spit on and tossing out red herrings in an attempt to retreat.
I'm just trying to get a handle on the story. Other accounts of troop passage back from East Asia have troops landing at Travis and being shuttled to San Francisco International. I have a real hard time imagining the USAF allowing a bunch of longhaired, sign holding anti-war protesters on to a US military base.
Bottom line, you equate soldiers in the US service with Darwin winners, and a Military burial with full honors to a hood rat blasting his radio.
I just tell it like it is. Now look at that little monkey go.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

No trolls, never? Really?

I guess you were kidding me when you told me about running that one troll, Casper. Did you forget posting as that over at Honksville? :D Plus you had that other one, but I can't remember the name of it. Something about the past, an old nick, southern sounding name...Mister this, or maybe Uncle that. Maybe an old musician sounding name, but I can't get the name out. One day it will come to me.

You see, Bri, I'm the one who has never run a troll. Even my email begins with Luther. You are not in the no trolls club, sir.

Rip City
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Actually, Brian, you should thank each and every soldier that signs up for the next 25 or 30 years, because they’ll reduce the possibility that one of your sniveling spawn might get drafted.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Don't you?
Yeah, provided there were tv cameras present at the time.
What about newspaper people? Give me a break. If this was so fucking common, why was it apparently never reported?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Luther wrote:No trolls, never? Really?

I guess you were kidding me when you told me about running that one troll, Casper. Did you forget posting as that over at Honksville? :D Plus you had that other one, but I can't remember the name of it. Something about the past, an old nick, southern sounding name...Mister this, or maybe Uncle that. Maybe an old musician sounding name, but I can't get the name out. One day it will come to me.

You see, Bri, I'm the one who has never run a troll. Even my email begins with Luther. You are not in the no trolls club, sir.

Rip City
Que the spin coming in 5...4...3...2...1....Spin away you faggot Bri...

And BTW.. I have never ran a troll either.. thought about it a few times...but what the hell..why bother..
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:Actually, Brian, you should thank each and every soldier that signs up for the next 25 or 30 years, because they’ll reduce the possibility that one of your sniveling spawn might get drafted.
Yeah.. but they don't want queer nogger half breeds with no brain anyway. And that's my respect for your child since you have none for mine. Cocksucker.

Over / under that BitchSmacked bastard ends up on the dole someday ??
Derron
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Luther wrote:No trolls, never? Really?

Rip City
The boys over at Honksville knew who I was when I did that. The other name I haven't the foggiest idea as to what you're talking about. Suffice it to say that I have never used a nickname with the intention of disguising my identity. To me, that is nic trolling.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Actually, Brian, you should thank each and every soldier that signs up for the next 25 or 30 years, because they’ll reduce the possibility that one of your sniveling spawn might get drafted.
Yeah.. but they don't want queer nogger half breeds with no brain anyway. And that's my respect for your child since you have none for mine. Cocksucker.
Yo bitch. What you be implyin I be black?
Over / under that BitchSmacked bastard ends up on the dole someday ??
Idiot with 3 kids receiving government checks says what?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown