Japanese Condoms

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Luther
Old Coot

Japanese Condoms

Post by Luther »

Japanese Condoms
Condoms have a long history in Japan, beginning with the earliest versions which were made from leather (!), tortoise shells (!!) or even horns (!!!)... is this where the expression "are you horny?" came from?

Thankfully, condom technology has advanced to the point where 580 million condoms are sold each year in Japan and competition within the industry is, er, stiff. Indeed, Japan boasts more condoms used per person per year than any other country. To get ahead in the race for safe sex supremacy, Japanese consumers are being treated to innovative market thrusts that are by turns interesting, unusual and downright weird. So, leave that poor turtle alone and come with us (ahem), as we count down The Top 10 Weirdest Japanese Condoms!
Kind of an odd web page, as I couldn't find the top five. Here are a couple of my favorites though:

ImageImage

Even the body armor and knee pads are reservoir ends. I'm digging on the Love Cannon ones. Even the guns are condom shaped, he's got the "C" on his chest and even his shoes are condom shaped.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The need to come up with an extra large style called "condominium".
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

My favorites....
At the bottom of the box..."We are all brack people"...

haha

Luther wrote: Kind of an odd web page, as I couldn't find the top five.
click page two
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mikey wrote:The need to come up with an extra large
In Japan?

What for - Water balloon fights?
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

There was a news story a few months ago about men in India being too small for international condom sizes. I think the average length was 4-5" or some such. No wonder they're so insecure about their women. There's half a billion guys with major adequacy issues over there.

Oh here I just found an article. I know how hip it is to link news up in this shithole so here you go:

[web]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm[/web]
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So, the pencil-dick morons are laughing at...who?

Think you're hornier than a Japanese? Think you can see your own dick without a mirror, you obese idiot?

Joke's on you...

WW
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So, the pencil-dick morons are laughing at...who?

I know.

What India should do is what the dressmakers do in the States: vanity sizing. Except condom makers have more integrity than women's fashion makers, right? :?