It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Phillipine inmates doing Thriller

Post by PSUFAN »

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=19841

I see no need to elaborate.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Atomic, where did you find your version? That was insane! that doesn't even try to follow MJ's melody LOL what the hell??!
PSUFan wrote:I see no need to elaborate.
That's what gossip sites are for. To wit, gossip blog Dlisted's 107 comments, where I saw this originally and who listed Gawker (and their eleventy billion comments) as a source. Gawker then makes a comment about "(The Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center inmates have a fine artistic history, by the way.)

I wonder where 'byron f. garcia' found all those scenes? He's a FORTY SEVEN year old filipino whose entire youtube upload history is CEBU prison dance routines. I guess one could always email him and ask him just how he gets his hands on these, and if he's related to the prisoners, or is a guard, or what.

The gossip sites have a lot more snarkier comments than this site will ever pick up (damn, RIP - I won't post the best here because if you want to see them, you'll go there), and several have picked up on the presence of the 'chick' playing Ola Ray.................... but one of the Dlisted commenters, Zazoo wrote:
In response the Hekki:

I don't know about there being more transsexuals but I do recall hearing that their role in society is more socially acceptable than it is in Western society(Ladyboys). Therefore, they are more likely to reveal their true selves.

Here is a youtube link to an interesting docnmentary about to come out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wksbLJx2z5o
It's not interesting, it's depressing. And it doesn't look like they're really more socially acceptable except as more easily cowed pussy substitutes with low self-esteem; nor does it look like they're really being themselves -- being a woman does not entail what it appears Queen Raquela and his buddies thinks it entails. But who knows. Maybe that is being 'more socially acceptable'. Like Passa Passa dutty wine/hot fck dancing really is more socially acceptable in the caribbean.

That comment about insisting on not wearing condoms because it makes them feel more like women is insulting; the comment about meeting a rich guy who would marry shim and fulfill all his/her dreams is par for the course for the Phillipines. That nation is fucked in the head. Though now I wonder........... CAN transsexuals marry in the Catholic Philippines, or is this dude-pretending-to-be-a-chick actually talking about being a mistress?

The whole thing brings to mind macho ass Latin America's love affair with the dude who looks like a chick. I wonder how numbers of out dudes-who-pretend-to-be-chicks correlates to women's position in a society. Or if it does. But if it's acceptable to pick up dudes -- not because they're dudes, but because they're dressed as chicks -- out in the open for casual sex, to me that says that women are not free in that society. A dude should be able to pick up a dude without either dude pretending to be someone they're not. There's something wrong in the Philippines.

And now, here's something completely unrelated

Knocker Out! Catfight at Les Deaux, courtesy of TMZ. TMZ claims this hairpulling contest is over Britney Spears' honor. I'm just shaking my head that grown ass white girls are acting like junior high school students with the extension pulling and the titty baring.
on a short leash, apparently.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Risa wrote:Atomic, where did you find your version? That was insane!
Youtube? Mebbe I'm the only one that can read the URL. All hope is lost.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
FATALFART
Jake

Post by FATALFART »

lmao at that dude dressed up as a woman
MickBastard
Crack Whore

Post by MickBastard »

The prison performance of Thriller just blew my mind. Thats unbelievably hilarious, what the hell am I even supposed to think?? That cant be real.
Mr. Mojo Rising
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

If I were an inmate zombie extra, I'd be all like, "what's my motivation, man?"
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Is this the "post a random internet funnay" thread?

http://jflores.com/jokes/chowmein.htm
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Wouldn't surprise me at all, Dins. There is this Chinese Restaurant on McLoughlin, the Dragon Inn. We call it the Drag On Inn. I was bullshitting with a couple of my buddies who work for Oak Grove Sanitary and one guy said he used to do the dumpster pickup for that place. He said everytime he did it he would find the huge industrial costco sized canned dog food cans in the thing. Many, many cans. He's kind of a dense kid, but big and strong and he says, "Luth, I never see any dogs around the place."

Everytime I see Egg Foo Yung on a plate I think of the Drag On Inn. Prior to me hearing about the dog food cans I wondered why I found myself scooting on my carpet like a dog with an itchy ass. Now I know why.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.