Trade deadline .. GONE

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Trade deadline .. GONE

Post by Cueball »

Nice forum!! The deadline passes with deals abound and not 1 is worthy of a mention. The NBA sucks and is unwatchable. I Love This Game :?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: Trade deadline .. GONE

Post by jiminphilly »

Cueball wrote:Nice forum!! The deadline passes with deals abound and not 1 is worthy of a mention. The NBA sucks and is unwatchable. I Love This Game :?

I heard Ricky Williams is coming out of retirement to play basketball for the Sixers. Between him, Iverson and Webber I expect Philly to be Weed capital of the world.

Is Nate Newton out of prison yet?
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Re: Trade deadline .. GONE

Post by OUMO »

jiminphilly wrote:
Cueball wrote:Nice forum!! The deadline passes with deals abound and not 1 is worthy of a mention. The NBA sucks and is unwatchable. I Love This Game :?

I heard Ricky Williams is coming out of retirement to play basketball for the Sixers. Between him, Iverson and Webber I expect Philly to be Weed capital of the world.

Is Nate Newton out of prison yet?
If I had a Robert Parish troll he would be coming out of retirement to play for Philly after this post. :wink:
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Nuggets dealt Nikoloz Tskitishvili and Rodney White and got Eduardo Najera and Luis Flores from Sacramento.

I don't mind seeing 'vili go because he's been injured a lot and when he isn't, he really doesn't contribute much to the team's performance. I will miss White. While not up to that of K-mart, Camby, Miller and Boykins, he still managed to tear it up on the court.

Looks like this was a pretty good deal in return. I've been pretty impressed with Najera in the couple games he has played with us.

Second half of the season for the Nuggets is starting off perfect! George Karl has been stellar and I see a long future with this guy running the show.

Go Nuggets!
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Rodney White sucked. If dude could play ANY defense or get ANY rebounds or hustle AT ALL, he would have gotten mega-minutes for his outside shooting ability. It's gotta tell you something when the Nugs have no outside shooters, yet are content to let Rodney ride the pine when he's not playing PlayStation with his boy Melo. And Skita was a disatster. The Nugs were told when they drafted him that he was a 3-year project, yet they drafted him 4th, left him on the bench, then traded him just as he might be maturing.

Agree on Najera - he brings the hustle and change of tempo that has been missing since Bowen left.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

d-townmike wrote:Nuggets dealt Nikoloz Tskitishvili and Rodney White and got Eduardo Najera and Luis Flores from Sacramento.
You may not know your basketball, but you were within in an hour and a half away.

The trade was with the Warriors not the Kings.

the truth