Finally a teamate speaks out against Pacman

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Nacho
Elwood

Finally a teamate speaks out against Pacman

Post by Nacho »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2912448

Vince Young steps up and impresses again. In the interview Young said "We love him a whole lot, but we feel like he don't care about us right now." That says it all.

Outside of Young showing rare leadership in such a young player he is saying what everyone else should be saying. Maybe peer preasure will work on some of these idiots who just don't get it.

War Vince!

He makes me want to be a Titans fan and wish the Cowboys would have done something to draft him.
Save me some of that corn for laters...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I hate the fact I have to root for Football Jesus, but rack that take. Wish he would have been a little harder on his stance though. He kinda rode the fence a bit there.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Finally a teamate speaks out against Pacman

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Nacho wrote:In the interview Young said.
Dude... I heard about 30 seconds of him "speak" and I'd be shocked if he could spell C-A-T. His Wonderlick score of 6 out of 50 seems a bit high now, if that's possible. Good Lord...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yet he was academically eligible to play sports while attending Texas....even though he don't talk too good grammar.

Ponderous.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK Dins!

Intercollegiate athletics??

bwaaa hahaha
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Nacho wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2912448

Vince Young steps up and impresses again. In the interview Young said "We love him a whole lot, but we feel like he don't care about us right now." That says it all.

Outside of Young showing rare leadership in such a young player he is saying what everyone else should be saying. Maybe peer preasure will work on some of these idiots who just don't get it.

War Vince!

He makes me want to be a Titans fan and wish the Cowboys would have done something to draft him.
Typical that a cowturd fan would find FJ's words inspirational considering the steaming piles of crap that have represented cowshit nation for...err...ever. You might as well be a Titans fan with Wasted Fillups as your head coach, their record will be better.
Nacho
Elwood

Post by Nacho »

stuckinia wrote:Typical that a cowturd fan would find FJ's words inspirational considering the steaming piles of crap that have represented cowshit nation for...err...ever. You might as well be a Titans fan with Wasted Fillups as your head coach, their record will be better.
What epic insight you have....

I am talking about how one second year player is saying what nobody else in the NFL is saying about this freaking idiot Pacman is not only doing to his life but effecting the team he plays on. You hear a bunch of commentators and weak ass message board idiots like yourself slamming people all the time. But you do not see many players in the NFL calling out one of there own like this.

Call Vince what you want. Idiot or not he is a man who is stepping up and saying what needs to be said. If more players in the league did that then I think there would be less tards from the league thinking they are above the law. It is leadership and that seems to be rare in the NFL today. Hate him if you want to. Call him stupid if you want. But the dude steps up and I respect him.

But I am sure you could handle running an NFL offense because of your keen intellect as well As Vince can....
Save me some of that corn for laters...