Brady Quin is going to cry

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Brady Quin is going to cry

Post by Adelpiero »

buwahahahahaha

rack cleveland for drafting a franchise OT. and passing on the next eli manning.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

I'm sure the Dolphins were laughing as well, because Brady's going to drop right into their laps at #9. So much for that Trent Green trade.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RevLimiter wrote:I'm sure the Dolphins were laughing as well, because Brady's going to drop right into their laps at #9. So much for that Trent Green trade.
Yep. :brad:

Thanks for nuttin', brownstains
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

rack cleveland for drafting a franchise OT
Not so fast.

sin,

Raiderfan.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Mal wrote:
rack cleveland for drafting a franchise OT
Not so fast.

sin,

Raiderfan.
there were some questions about gallery, he wasn't top 3 on everyones charts. wisky kid was. he was 80% all season and had a dominant season. The bad pick was sitting pretty and taking brown in first 6 picks. he was a nice notch below at tackle. a 17-20ish pick. they could of dealt down and taken a tackle.

but it is the cardinals

sin,
steve picarkawicsz
john lee
virtually every 1st round pick for years
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

RevLimiter wrote:I'm sure the Dolphins were laughing as well, because Brady's going to drop right into their laps at #9. So much for that Trent Green trade.
buwahahahahahahaha

nice swing and a miss
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

oh snap. dolphins pass on brady quinn? WOW
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Or NOT. :x
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

The Dolphins are idiots. Quinn was the pick. I dont blame Quinn for being disappointed. Anyone would be at this point.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

commish lets quin and his family hide in his private suite. buwahahahahaha atleast aaron rodgers was man enough to take the heat, fuckin pussy.

i could see rams drafting quin to trade for more picks. trade to chicago for their disgruntled dt and thier pick or 2
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

From an agent stand point that is the smart thing to do. Quinn a pussy? I am sure he would knock the fuck out of your candy ass.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Crown is a ND fan during the draft?

Damn this shit just gets wierder.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Carl was quoted in this mornings KC Star saying that if Quinn falls all the way to 23rd, he'll be a Chief.

Great. That's just what they need. Another QB to try and dump somewhere.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Mr T wrote:Crown is a ND fan during the draft?

Well, he and his boyfriend did have the "Play like a champion today" banner in THE pic. The bandwagon isn't going to move itself.

Wags, if KC is able to get Quinn, it would be an unexpected coup.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I just think Quinn is a class act. I dont know how you cant like the kid.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Now that's he's finally been drafted, I'm sure everyone is extremely happy he survived being in a "sequestered room."

:meds:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I think Cleveland is having a great day so far. We'll know in a couplefew years.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Thank you Dallas and Cleveland for removing the temptation of taking Quinn. Now KC can address a real need with their pic.

Oh, and fuck you very much G-men for stealing CB Aaron Ross with the 20th pic.

KC needs to take WR Meecham or Bowe now.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Rack Jerrah. This years second and next years first? Hell of a deal if you ask me. Browns are happy now... Wait until next year when they watch the number 3 pick go to Dallas!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Headhunter wrote:Rack Jerrah.
Indeed. He just got the fuck over on Cleveland.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yes!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Headhunter wrote:Rack Jerrah. This years second and next years first? Hell of a deal if you ask me. Browns are happy now... Wait until next year when they watch the number 3 pick go to Dallas!
When you suck as badly as Cleveland has for the past 10 years, you can't afford to wait until next year. Understandable move, and it may pay off bigtime.

Now, as for who really got over today, that'd be the Jags. They got Dungvers 3rd and 6th round pic this year for allowing them to move up a whole 4 slots in the draft.

Dumbfuck Mules. :lol:
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Chiefs fucked up - should have traded down a few picks and grabbed Joe Staley

This is a WR heavy draft - much better value in rds. 2-3
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

KC Scott wrote:This is a WR heavy draft - much better value in rds. 2-3
It's also a defensive-heavy draft.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Headhunter wrote:Rack Jerrah. This years second and next years first? Hell of a deal if you ask me. Browns are happy now... Wait until next year when they watch the number 3 pick go to Dallas!
Dammit

Great move by the 'Pokes.

:brad:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

rozy wrote:Great move by the 'Pokes.
We don't think so. We're still talking about Cleveland's coup, especially because we've been waiting hours to suck his dick ... errr, show our montage of how wonderful this man truley is. Pan to our experts, to tell you more, with more video, for the next 30 minutes.

-- ESPN

Sheesh.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I'm not even watching it now. Granted that is about where Quinn probably SHOULD be drafted, but Dallas gets Cleveland's first next year which will be very high again. Dallas needs receivers and will still be able to get a solid one with the WR depth this year being what it is AND gets that extra Round 1er for next year.

Shit
Shit
Shit

Great move by the Dumbass in Irving
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

rozy wrote:I'm not even watching it now.
Me ethier. I'm drinking beers and pounding shots and screaming YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Funnyface in Irving is getting over. Shit.
Jobocky
Elwood

Post by Jobocky »

Local perspective on the Quinn thing... It's impossible to evaluate a draft when it happens. You can give an opinion, but it has to play out before you really know.

A lot depends on where that draft pick is next year. If it's a top 5 pick, bad trade ... If it's a pick 15-25, good move. This does mean the Browns must win next year. One thing this draft does is make it very interesting around here for next year. Browns are in a sticky spot. They pick up a young QB, but they're not in a position to let him take his lumps. They need to win now, otherwise they miss out on a high draft pick because of the trade and are killed by the fans. It's like they have to validate the trade by winning!. But who do you give that responsibility to? Frye or Quinn? Another interesting topic. Might have a better chance winning right now with Frye, but Quinn is who everybody's going to want to see and if he just blows the coaching staff away in mini/training camp, then what? Also, think Winslow or Edwards are going to have an opinion on the starting QB?

If nothing else, Savage made the Browns topic #1 in the city of Cleveland for the next 9 months regardless of what the Indians or Cavs do
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

rozy wrote:I'm not even watching it now. Granted that is about where Quinn probably SHOULD be drafted, but Dallas gets Cleveland's first next year which will be very high again. Dallas needs receivers and will still be able to get a solid one with the WR depth this year being what it is AND gets that extra Round 1er for next year.

Shit
Shit
Shit

Great move by the Dumbass in Irving
now that this BULLSHIT TRADE has happened....so that Cleveland could aquire the DATE RAPE CB from unlv via USC.....

the Dumbass in Irving has COMPLETELY FLEECED the BROWNS of subsequent Draft Picks this and next year.

Joe Thomas @ #3 GREAT!!!!

Lady Quinn for this year's 2nd and NEXT year's 1st??????

Wright?....date rape boy?

all of those draft picks going to the Dumbass in Irving?

good Grief
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Hmm...i scoured the BROWNS Boards.....and they don't seem to have the same feelings that I do.....

WTF????

....i guess that i'll HAVE to RACK (the Trolls) and THE BROWNS DRAFT for Day 1????!!!!!
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

I had a feeling the Browns made the move of the draft to get Quinn at 22 and put him behind a franchise OT. When i found the retards on this board actually propping Dallas, that only solidified the fact Cleveland got over.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It could be a win/win scenario for both teams. In any case, no way did Dallas get hosed.

The risk for Cleveland is that Brady turns out to be a bust, but it was a risk worth taking. Problem is they'll be expecting him to almost immediately step in and help them win games. We all know what can happen to rookie QB's who are forced into playing before they're ready.

While I believe it was a good move for the 'stains, it certainly won't pay instant dividends and Dallas will have two 1st round picks next year, one of them (from CLE) probably in the top 10.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

OK, so the Browns finish in the bottom 5, what would they have done next year? Picked a QB. If you like Quinn, which they did, why not grab him this year?

Maybe they paid a little much for him, but it isn't a horrible deal by any stretch.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

not a horrible deal at all.

Quinn has a year to learn.

a rookie QB taken near the same position next year would set everything back....AGAIN. (plus, with the Coach Firing and GM firing....a NEW Regime--->so, everybody starts over....)

its a good RISK.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:King Carl was quoted in this mornings KC Star saying that if Quinn falls all the way to 23rd, he'll be a Chief.

Great. That's just what they need. Another QB to try and dump somewhere.
Yeah, because possibly having a potential franchise QB fall in your lap at #23 is a bad thing. :meds:

Wags, were you drinking when you posted that?
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Cicero wrote:

I just think Quinn is a class act. I dont know how you cant like the kid.

:lol:

I know how you like him.

I think now you know why I dont like him.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Quinn likes Cleveland......Steamers on his chest.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Brady also likes dressing up like Adam Ant sans makeup.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Man, every goofy pic ever taken of the guy at a party is hitting the internet. Although it's interesting that in all of those pics, he seems to be grabbing someone's junk, be it his own, or someone else's.

I'm sure Jeff Garcia appreciates some of the pressure being taken off him.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one