Inked

The best of the best
NjSooner
Elwood

Inked

Post by NjSooner »

Anyone here have any ink done? Got any pics to share?

And I have a star on my back, right between my shoulder blades, but no pics of that one.
A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line. "We need a fourth for poker," said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors there already!
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Re: Inked

Post by stuckinia »

R-Jack wrote:Uh, yeah.

Does that chick have a pinball and gigantic vaccuum cleaner? Will she marry me?
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

R-Jack wrote:
NjSooner wrote: Got any pics to share?
Uh, yeah.

Do the world a favor and put your dick into a deli slicer.
A doctor answers his phone and hears the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line. "We need a fourth for poker," said the friend. "I'll be right over," whispered the doctor. As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?" "Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, there are three doctors there already!
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

NjSooner wrote:Anyone here have any ink done? Got any pics to share?

And I have a star on my back, right between my shoulder blades, but no pics of that one.
Ever heard of a gym, flabs?
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

Rack Fu wrote: Ever heard of a gym, flabs?
Ever heard of an original joke, Carlos Mencia?
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

I love the irony of the incorrect your/you're usage on a smartass card indicating that someone else is a "fucking retard".

Outstanding.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

paging jiminphilly...
I'm sure having a tat that you can't even see makes you very proud.
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

War Wagon wrote:
I'm sure having a tat that you can't even see makes you very proud.
Kind of like you and your dick?
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

88 wrote:

I think we've seen enough pics. I know I have.

Whatever possessed you to print those words on your arms? Did you doodle on yourself with a magic marker to test out how it would look before you had the ink injected under your skin? That is what you should have done. Next time, go get some Sharpie markers and write all over yourself. Then, go on a job interview and ask which of the scibbles make you more employable.
You still wearing t-shirts to your job interviews? The thing is, I gotta wear a suit to work. No one sees them unless I want them to be seen.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

What's got me confounded is that someone would think that a thread like this would elicit responses like, "Wow, you're fucking cool!" Hell, a conversation that starts with (implied), "Hey, wanna see my cool tats?" is doomed from the get-go, let alone a thread on a smack board...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wow, could you be a bigger tool?
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

OCmike wrote:What's got me confounded is that someone would think that a thread like this would elicit responses like, "Wow, you're fucking cool!" Hell, a conversation that starts with (implied), "Hey, wanna see my cool tats?" is doomed from the get-go, let alone a thread on a smack board...
Leave it to someone else to decide what I meant with my message...
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Wow, could you be a bigger tool?
Give me one good reason I should give a flying fuck about what someone OVER THE INTERNET thinks of my tattoos? Did I ask you if you thought they were "cool"? No. Did I ask you to do anything besides post pics of any work you have done? No. Then why the FUCK are you in this thread without something useful to contribute?
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

90% of the problems listed in those articles are solved by going to a reputible artist. If you go to some shit place down the beach, or some random shop JUST because its open- you're asking for an infection as well as all other kinds of problems. Finding a good artist is a long process and can be the same as finding a good doctor.
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

ONE person with a legit point. I knew the risks going in, and I decided to do it anyway. I have my reasons for getting them done.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

NjSooner wrote:Give me one good reason I should give a flying fuck about what someone OVER THE INTERNET thinks of my tattoos?
Ok.

1) Because you posted pictures of your tattoos OVER THE INTERNET?

Got any more brain teasers, dork?
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
NjSooner wrote:Give me one good reason I should give a flying fuck about what someone OVER THE INTERNET thinks of my tattoos?
Ok.

1) Because you posted pictures of your tattoos OVER THE INTERNET?

Got any more brain teasers, dork?
Once again, leave it to someone else to decide what I said. I asked if anyone had ink done to swap pics and all that shit. The pics were for anyone who gave a shit. If you don't, then why are you in here?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Rack Fu wrote:

Ever heard of a gym, flabs?
That blast alone was worth not having RackFu get shot by a fellow agent during a bank robbery.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

NjSooner wrote:
ONE person with a legit point. I knew the risks going in, and I decided to do it anyway. I have my reasons for getting them done.
What? memo to god?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

OCmike wrote:What's got me confounded is that someone would think that a thread like this would elicit responses like, "Wow, you're fucking cool!" Hell, a conversation that starts with (implied), "Hey, wanna see my cool tats?" is doomed from the get-go, let alone a thread on a smack board...
If you'll recall, IRIE thought everybody would think he was cooler than cool when he posted the story about watching his skank-errr, ex-wife take it up the dumper from his meth dealer/buddy. That worked out about as well for IRIE as it looks like this thread is going to work out for NjSooner
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
NjSooner
Elwood

Post by NjSooner »

Mister Bushice wrote:
NjSooner wrote:
What? memo to god?
Really wanna know? ok...

The star was for a friend who OD'd in high school who always said he "would rather burn out than fade away"
The quote was my grandfather's favorite before he died.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

NjSooner wrote:The star was for a friend who OD'd in high school who always said he "would rather burn out than fade away"
The quote was my grandfather's favorite before he died.
Sentimental "dead friend & grandfather" references are no help here. I'm sorry you're going to have to find out this way.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

NjSooner wrote:
Rack Fu wrote: Ever heard of a gym, flabs?
Ever heard of an original joke, Carlos Mencia?
I'm sorry. Point to the previous post in this thread where someone made fun of your blubber.

If these are jokes you hear a lot, what's that tell you? Those shitty tats probably cost a year or two worth of gym memberships. Good choice! :meds:
NjSooner wrote: The star was for a friend who OD'd in high school who always said he "would rather burn out than fade away"
Wouldn't scribbling the lyrics to "The Needle and the Damage Done" have been more appropriate than the star? If we're going with Neil Young references and all.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

NjSooner wrote:Give me one good reason I should give a flying fuck about what someone OVER THE INTERNET thinks of my tattoos? you shouldn't....so DON'T Did I ask you if you thought they were "cool"? nope No. Did I ask you to do anything besides post pics of any work you have done? nopeNo. Then why the FUCK are you in this thread without something useful to contribute?
uh, maybe, just maybe........ because.....

.... IT'S A MUTHERFUKKING SMACKBOARD!!!!
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

NjSooner wrote:If you don't, then why are you in here?
Because smacking the shit out of you would be more in line with the context of this forum than exchanging pics of white trash logos.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

NjSooner wrote:The thing is, I gotta wear a suit to work. No one sees them unless I want them to be seen.
So what you're saying is that there are certain situations in which you don't want them seen. Like at work, because you'd be ashamed to let them know what a clueless dumbfuck you are.

But you have no problem with showing them off anonomously to folks on a message board, who now do know what a dumbfuck you are.

Great idea, that.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:But you have no problem with showing them off anonomously to folks on a message board
Oh, but he doesn't care what a bunch of people OVER THE INTERNET think, remember? Nah, he just took the time to take the pics, upload them, and create a thread showing them off.

All on a Friday night, no less...

Hey Nj - Less toolishness, and more trying to find a girlfriend is a good thing.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I think an eyebrow piercing would be better. A nose ring is a little over the top.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

War Wagon wrote:
paging jiminphilly...
Why? I have no Ink. Marley just got tagged though.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

88 wrote:
NjSooner wrote:
88 wrote: I think we've seen enough pics. I know I have.

Whatever possessed you to print those words on your arms? Did you doodle on yourself with a magic marker to test out how it would look before you had the ink injected under your skin? That is what you should have done. Next time, go get some Sharpie markers and write all over yourself. Then, go on a job interview and ask which of the scibbles make you more employable.
You still wearing t-shirts to your job interviews? The thing is, I gotta wear a suit to work. No one sees them unless I want them to be seen.
I am self employed. Sometimes I wear a t-shirt to the office. Sometimes I wear a golf shirt. Sometimes I wear a suit. I basically wear whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want. And I haven't interviewed for a job in more than a decade. But I've interviewed scores of other people in the past ten years.

You, on the other hand, "gotta wear a suit to work." And that's cool, for now. But sometime you're going to have to be someplace and that flabby arm graffiti of yours is going to make some heads turn. You'll be at the company picnic, or at a company golf outing or a company charity fundraising event and those tatted balloons are going to pop out. And lots of people will see them. And do you know what? You probably do since you are covering them up, but I'll tell you anyway. Your career will immediately careen into a concrete parking barrier, unless you work in corporate sales for Monster Garage or something. Why don't you go really crazy and put a ring through your nose or split your tongue, for your dead friend and all.
Yeah, but no doubt he's also got a good 2" on IRIE's meth dealer too
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jiminphilly wrote: Why? I have no Ink. Marley just got tagged though.
<--- memory isn't what it used to be. I was close, though. At least I knew it was an Eggles fan.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Hey Nj - Less toolishness, and more trying to find a girlfriend is a good thing.
Me thinks if he does find a girl, she more than likely will qualify as skank material if is she sticks around all of 10 minutes after seeing the glory that is... the flabby arm in ink he so proudly displays.

Keep up with your scheduled vaccinations Hj. If she digs the tats, she's probbly been diggin' on some other classy guys' as well.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

'Sooner made a poor choice to get the tat's.
'Sooner made a poorer choice by starting a thread about them.
'Sooner made a poorerer choice with his defensive comments in his thread.

But on the whole, I'm pretty sure 'Sooner does a lot of smart things.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Oh dear, someone made a bad decision.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

The real question remains.........

Why did you get your body marked?

Do you honestly think anyone else gives a fuck or "thinks it's cool?"

Why even bother to show us your artwork?

Good for you, you got "Tat's"

Enjoy looking at the same thing over and over forever.

You sure showed us.............

Damn you're special..........

Really you are.
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

NjSooner wrote:The star was for a friend who OD'd in high school who always said he "would rather burn out than fade away"
I thought Def Leppard said that?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

they did, but N.Y. said it first.

Def Leppard never said anything that wasn't said before by someone.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Mister Bushice wrote:Def Leppard never said anything that wasn't said before by someone.
GUNTER GLIEBEN GLAUCHEN GLOBEN

Sin,

Hitler trying to determine how many jews would fit into an Volkswagon
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

KC Scott wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:Def Leppard never said anything that wasn't said before by someone.
GUNTER GLIEBEN GLAUCHEN GLOBEN

Sin,

Hitler trying to determine how many jews would fit into an Volkswagon
You DO know that you'll burn for that one?........

That being said

RACK IT!
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Yea, I know.....

I need to go dig up my "Top Ten Things Jesus Said on the Cross" to go with it