"Respected" posters who you have NEVER found funny

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

"Respected" posters who you have NEVER found funny

Post by SaladTosser »

This category is actually kind of tough to really explain the rules. "Respected" and "never" are rather ambiguous and interpretive. With that being said, I'll leave it open to discussion.

My selection, however, is Cuda. I've seen him around for years. For the life of me, I don't remember any original thoughts or takes he shared here or on other boards by actually "starting" a thread. Ya, I know, most of you cats think that snipers are where the shit is at. However, with every sniper hit he registers, there are probably 20 shots that the tower announces as "lost."

Anyway, the pancake avatar is unfunny to me, to. I wish I had more ammo, but I've honestly scrolled past his posts so many times that I really don't have a feel for which angle of his sucky retardedness I could possibly attack.

Other than Cuda, what respected posters do you feel really suck?
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Everyone loves Cicero, but I just don't get it. Dude is dumber than ovaries on Rosie O'Donnell, he's fouled the board with his idiotic pics, and he's a Floridian, to boot.

Cicero's run baffles me.

BTW, there was a party in my dome when Duke took a 1st round dive. It's football season for Sissyroux.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: "Respected" posters who you have NEVER found f

Post by Cuda »

SaladTosser wrote:
No one else even come close.

I have an insurmountable lead and absolute bode in that department.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
IndyGunClown
That'll be $15.62, sir

Post by IndyGunClown »

Cuda wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:

Yeh, seriously. You fucking suck at a stupid fucking concept.

Feel free to cut and paste your response from below, you intellectually lazy fuck:

A. Go fuck yourself
B. Go jerk off w/ a cheese grater
C. FUK OFF AND DIE!
D. Use one of your tired IndyClown trolls that no one ever laughed at past post #1
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

e wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Everyone loves Cicero
link?
http://www.stucknut.com/locker/files/an ... erofnl.jpg
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
marinerfan
Jake

Post by marinerfan »

every single one of the reindeer
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Talentless as I apparently am, if there's one poster who I can't figure out why he posts, it's Indybitch.

The only thing I can come up with is that he was one of those kids nobody liked in 2nd grade. Not even his parents liked him, and why would they? When Indy figured out he wasn't going to get positive attetion by being liked, he'd at least get some negative attention by being a fucked-up loser- an obnoxious, shit-eating, shit-preferring, snorting-pig ass-bite, who everyone at his 20th high school reunion said he hadn't changed a bit; he was still the odius, pustuled dick-scab they'd known him as since 2nd grade.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
IndyGunClown
That'll be $15.62, sir

Post by IndyGunClown »

Cuda wrote:Talentless as I apparently am, if there's one poster who I can't figure out why he posts, it's Indybitch.

The only thing I can come up with is that he was one of those kids nobody liked in 2nd grade. Not even his parents liked him, and why would they? When Indy figured out he wasn't going to get positive attetion by being liked, he'd at least get some negative attention by being a fucked-up loser- an obnoxious, shit-eating, shit-preferring, snorting-pig ass-bite, who everyone at his 20th high school reunion said he hadn't changed a bit; he was still the odius, pustuled dick-scab they'd known him as since 2nd grade.
When you discuss parents and kids in 2nd grade on your little attempt at smack, you mention a group of people that generally its good for everyone socially to get along w/ in some form.

How the fuck you ever thought this board was a part of societal norm, blows my fucking mind. You are posting an a board created for insulting others. Which you cant fucking do.

%99.9999999 of people dont want to do a hobby this retarded. This is a beaten horse concept that you "can't let go of high school" faggots should have left when the rest of us left.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Cuda wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:

Actually, this was a little bit funny.

Please disregard this thread. Cuda, I'm sorry. I don't know why I chose you as the target of this piece of shit idea. I probably suck more than you anyway. Once again, my apologies. This was horrible misuse of the internet.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

SaladTosser wrote:This was horrible misuse of the internet.
Come party with us and forget your troubles.

Sin,

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

e wrote:
cinderella_undercover wrote:
e wrote: link?
http://www.stucknut.com/locker/files/an ... erofnl.jpg

rack

I second that...
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

RadioFan wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:This was horrible misuse of the internet.
Come party with us and forget your troubles.

Sin,

Never. Gets. Old.

For my money, one of the most fabulous "This will be funny ................ oh, shit .............. reversed" ideas I've seen posted on these boards. Ever.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I've never said "Oh Shit." It has been used and misused as I had thought. I had figured everyone would do what they did w/ it. I just didnt care.

Funny that PSU picked me b/c when I saw the thread title the first person I thought of was him. He's vastly overrated. I've never laughed at anything he has typed and he doesnt even wipe his ass. I think he's a NE snob and most of his forum and thread ideas bomb.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

never found moorese funny.

gut wrenching nut blasting head splitting genius printing every story out hilarious is more like it.

some people like python, but i think hes a faggot.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
IndyGunClown
That'll be $15.62, sir

Post by IndyGunClown »

Cicero wrote:I've never said "Oh Shit." It has been used and misused as I had thought. I had figured everyone would do what they did w/ it. I just didnt care.

Funny that PSU picked me b/c when I saw the thread title the first person I thought of was him. He's vastly overrated. I've never laughed at anything he has typed and he doesnt even wipe his ass. I think he's a NE snob and most of his forum and thread ideas bomb.
You have Stewy from Family Guy in your avatar. You fucking suck as a critique of whats funny. Anyone who likes Family Guy enough to put Stewy in their avatar is a brain dead moron that I could make laugh if a slapped together a marketed framework of jokes stolen from the Simpsons.

You do know Family Guy has a framework dont you? They literally have a template for jokes before they write them. They have the multiple flashbacks of nonsense, they have the repetitious gag thats not funny at first, but is funny after the 10th time. They have the "offensive joke", etc. every episode. Seth McFarlane watched the Simpsons and found what ideas were funniest and packaged that. It stays safe and does nothing w/ originallity.

Watch an episode of the Simpsons, they bag on that show for this reason. You are a marketed brain dead fuck who has never been funny. Thats the reason your buddy or you is wearing "Cameron Crazies" and golf hats. Cuz you fucking suck.

Edit: Seriously, I thought Golf hats went out of style in 1998, guess not.
Last edited by IndyGunClown on Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cicero wrote:I've never said "Oh Shit." It has been used and misused as I had thought. I had figured everyone would do what they did w/ it. I just didnt care.

Any other evaluation from you would come as a brutal disappointment...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

IndyGunClown wrote:
Cuda wrote:Talentless as I apparently am, if there's one poster who I can't figure out why he posts, it's Indybitch.

When you discuss parents and kids in 2nd grade on your little attempt at smack, you mention a group of people that generally its good for everyone socially to get along w/ in some form.

How the fuck you ever thought this board was a part of societal norm, blows my fucking mind. You are posting an a board created for insulting others. Which you cant fucking do.

%99.9999999 of people dont want to do a hobby this retarded. This is a beaten horse concept that you "can't let go of high school" faggots should have left when the rest of us left.
See. This is what I was talking about.

How the fuck do you get "can't let go of high school" from " everybody you've ever known as far back as 2nd grade thinks you're a shitbag"? You have to actually have a grasp f something in the first place in order to be unable to let go, and it's pretty obvious things like schooling have eluded your grasp since you were 7 years old- or if you want to include ALL of your 2nd grade career- since you were 12.
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Cuda wrote:
IndyGunClown wrote:

How the fuck do you get "can't let go of high school" from " everybody you've ever known as far back as 2nd grade thinks you're a shitbag"? You have to actually have a grasp f something in the first place in order to be unable to let go, and it's pretty obvious things like schooling have eluded your grasp since you were 7 years old- or if you want to include ALL of your 2nd grade career- since you were 12.
WTF does any of that even mean? ST was right. You are unfunny and unreadable. Just a mumbling gimp that everyone likes to keep around to make them feel better about themselves. Off yourself.
IndyGunClown
That'll be $15.62, sir

Post by IndyGunClown »

Cuda wrote:
IndyGunClown wrote:

No wonder "talking points" work so well on your smooth cranium. You're fucking stupid.

"Cant let go of high school" was an insult you fucking idiot. This board is a bunch of people who cant grow the fuck up from shit that was the norm for children. IE: Growing the fuck up.

This "forum" reeks of playground insults and low brow jokes. And again, you fucking suck at something that only children and pathetic adult men partake in. Now go get caught jerking off again w/ a Maxim magazine in the company bathroom. You braindead fuck who believes "reading" is jerking off to a Maxim.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Maybe it's just me, but there's some pretty sweet irony in a dude who delivered pizzas for full time work well into his mid-to-late 20s, running smack at others about how they need to "grow up."
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I really need to change my nick. It is a combination of two of the biggest fuckheads on the interwebs.

Indyclown
Nick Frisco

Oh, and I nominate me as unfunny.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
IndyGunClown
That'll be $15.62, sir

Post by IndyGunClown »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Maybe it's just me, but there's some pretty sweet irony in a dude who delivered pizzas for full time work well into his mid-to-late 20s, running smack at others about how they need to "grow up."

Mgo, wtf is wrong with you?

Why would this be considered smack? If it was true than maybe I'd want to explain it or something, I dont fucking know. I do know youre fucking lame for even trying to run with it. Especially that its been beaten to death that only a braindead fucking retard would keep repeating it. Come up w/ something new faggot, this is "your" smackworld isnt it?

Let's say it was true. Would I give a fucking shit about what someone who makes this internet message board their hobby thinks? Fuck no, I met most of you in real life and only a couple of you were solid and they are now gone. You faggots are the lowest of the low fucks trading Blondie pics in the bedroom cuz you "wink wink" didnt like them. In reality you would wrap up your latest Star Wars novel and beat it to her pics while muttering: "she posts on the message board, thats so hot".

Most if not all of you looked like you had the shit kicked out of you in high school on a regular basis and had long hair. Not hair to lion proportions, but a good Ronald McDonald haircut.

I would place $100 on it MGO, that you are the exact lookalike of Ronald McDonald. I'm sure your wife looks like Grimace. If most of the posters here faces looked like McGriddles, I'm sure yours looks like a pancake wrapped sausage also.

Rock on Tools, Rock on!!

Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit
He took the midnight train goin anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, living just to find emotion
Hiding, somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill,
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin anything to roll the dice,
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

(chorus)

Dont stop believin
Hold on to the feelin
Streetlight people
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

^^^^^^^^^^ Posts Journey lyrics and calls other people fags.

Tears Jerry. Tears.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

IndyGunClown wrote:I would place $100 on it MGO, that you are the exact lookalike of Ronald McDonald. I'm sure your wife looks like Grimace. If most of the posters here faces looked like McGriddles, I'm sure yours looks like a pancake wrapped sausage also.

I think of crayonsandconstructionpapereverytime I read one of your takes. You are a fast-food smackin' genius!
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Ever notice how much time is spent on this board evaluating "smack"?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

IndyGunClown wrote:
Most if not all of you looked like you had the shit kicked out of you in high school on a regular basis and had long hair. Not hair to lion proportions, but a good Ronald McDonald haircut.
Now this is a clear instance of psycholocigal projection on FUBU's part: "it happened thus to me, so it must have happened thus to thee". It is, no doubt, also the same justification he uses on himself when he sucker-punches women.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

IndyGunClown wrote:Come up w/ something new faggot
Sure thing, sport. If that's your request, then guess what? You'll have to go ahead and supply me the ammo. Afterall, I can only bash you with the material you've provided about your personal life.

Start with more information about this "new" sales gig you have going. That should go over well.
Let's say it was true. Would I give a fucking shit about what someone who makes this internet message board their hobby thinks?
Couldn't tell ya. I'm not your psychiatrist.

What I can tell you though, is apparently you give a big enough shit to take the time to log on here and defend yourself. So I guess I just helped you answer your own question.
Fuck no, I met most of you in real life and only a couple of you were solid and they are now gone. You faggots are the lowest of the low fucks
Oh, but I guess we're the ones who are bitter and "hung up" on this stuff. Gotcha.

Dude, look, stop acting like you're somehow "above" this place when you don't even have the fucking self control to log off after claiming how much you hate this place.

I'd rather waste time here because I enjoy it, and not because I hate it. Don't you think that makes you look infinitely more "pathetic?"

Look, the only reason you turned into a bitter little cunt and started acting above everybody else is because some personal shit leaked onto the boards that made guys like Irie Lagos and R_T_S look pretty cool compared to you. If none of that shit went down, you'd still be here posting, laughing, and racking just like everybody else on a daily basis and you fucking know it. But since this...info...is still used against you to this day, you can't fucking stand it, and it has turned you incredibly bitter inside. And I believe a big reason why is because you know every last fucking accusation is 100% true. Yep, even YOU know how big of a loser you are and it pains you.

But please, feel free to continue with the Journey lyrics and the Ronald McDonald smack. Epic stuff.

It at least ranks slightly ahead of your normal routine, you know, the ol', "you're a loser because you're smacking on a smack board." Yet...here you are, doing the very fucking thing you're criticizing the rest of us for: smacking on a fucking smack board. Yes, even after "all these years" like you say. Starting to figure out why you're a complete fucking idiot, yet?
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

cinderella_undercover wrote:Ever notice how much time is spent on this board evaluating "smack"?
Was that supposed to be smack? It doesn't look like smack. It doesn't smell like smack. You wouldn't know smack if it smacked you smack in the smacker.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyGunClown wrote:I met most of you in real life and only a couple of you were solid and they are now gone.
"Solid," like flying across the country to cuckold some fat dude's loser skank?

That kind of "solid"?

cinderella_undercover wrote:Ever notice how much time is spent on this board evaluating "smack"?

Those who can, do. Those who can't, attempt to "teach."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Looked to me like a

"Commenting on whether or not somebody else's smack smack isn't smack" smack.

Tricky, in a dog chasing it's own tail kind of way, or like an infinite loop.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Rootbeer wrote:
Was that supposed to be smack? It doesn't look like smack. It doesn't smell like smack. You wouldn't know smack if it smacked you smack in the smacker.
Ouch.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

cinderella_undercover wrote:

Hmmmm......that gives me an idea...

I'm thinking it's going to be a good friday.

Sin,

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Yet...here you are, doing the very fucking thing you're criticizing the rest of us for: smacking on a fucking smack board.
That's a mighty liberal use of the term "smacking' saying what Fubuclown is doing is "smacking".

And he's only here for one thing...the return of the credit card whore. He's one of those guys who marries the first girl he lays, and he's been looking for her ever since. Oh, and delivering pizzas isn't exactly "selling" pizzas so take that new "sales job" phrase with a grain of salt.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

IndyFrisco wrote:Oh, and delivering pizzas isn't exactly "selling" pizzas so take that new "sales job" phrase with a grain of salt.
Actually... I totally believe he is in sales. He combined his two best talents into one amazing job. Ever bump around a mall for a few, come out, and find a flyer beneath your car's wipers? FubuClown is out there everyday, pimping the latest Papa John's specials. He gets a nickel for every one of his coupons that get redeemed. That, my friend, is outside sales.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:Oh, and delivering pizzas isn't exactly "selling" pizzas so take that new "sales job" phrase with a grain of salt.
Actually... I totally believe he is in sales. He combined his two best talents into one amazing job. Ever bump around a mall for a few, come out, and find a flyer beneath your car's wipers? FubuClown is out there everyday, pimping the latest Papa John's specials. He gets a nickel for every one of his coupons that get redeemed. That, my friend, is outside sales.
PostItclown at his finest.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wow...Ucan't wove those fibers into a funny piece of cloth.

Verrrry nice use of the subtleties, Polo.
NoCal's Unborn Child
Crack Whore

Post by NoCal's Unborn Child »

And you all wonder why I am happier having been aborted?
IndyGunClown
That'll be $15.62, sir

Post by IndyGunClown »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
IndyGunClown wrote:Come up w/ something new faggot
Sure thing, sport. If that's your request, then guess what? You'll have to go ahead and supply me the ammo. Afterall, I can only bash you with the material you've provided about your personal life.

Start with more information about this "new" sales gig you have going. That should go over well.
Let's say it was true. Would I give a fucking shit about what someone who makes this internet message board their hobby thinks?
Couldn't tell ya. I'm not your psychiatrist.

What I can tell you though, is apparently you give a big enough shit to take the time to log on here and defend yourself. So I guess I just helped you answer your own question.
Fuck no, I met most of you in real life and only a couple of you were solid and they are now gone. You faggots are the lowest of the low fucks
Oh, but I guess we're the ones who are bitter and "hung up" on this stuff. Gotcha.

Dude, look, stop acting like you're somehow "above" this place when you don't even have the fucking self control to log off after claiming how much you hate this place.

I'd rather waste time here because I enjoy it, and not because I hate it. Don't you think that makes you look infinitely more "pathetic?"

Look, the only reason you turned into a bitter little cunt and started acting above everybody else is because some personal shit leaked onto the boards that made guys like Irie Lagos and R_T_S look pretty cool compared to you. If none of that shit went down, you'd still be here posting, laughing, and racking just like everybody else on a daily basis and you fucking know it. But since this...info...is still used against you to this day, you can't fucking stand it, and it has turned you incredibly bitter inside. And I believe a big reason why is because you know every last fucking accusation is 100% true. Yep, even YOU know how big of a loser you are and it pains you.

But please, feel free to continue with the Journey lyrics and the Ronald McDonald smack. Epic stuff.

It at least ranks slightly ahead of your normal routine, you know, the ol', "you're a loser because you're smacking on a smack board." Yet...here you are, doing the very fucking thing you're criticizing the rest of us for: smacking on a fucking smack board. Yes, even after "all these years" like you say. Starting to figure out why you're a complete fucking idiot, yet?
K, out of all this, this is why you are pathetic. You try and lay into anonymous people personally and it gets your rocks off. How that doesnt stand out as blatantly faggot, I dont know.

But here you go. When did I get into fucking sales? :lol:
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

IndyGunClown wrote: When did I get into fucking sales?
about a minute and a half before your first trick shoved his dick in your ass.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Is IndyGunClown hot?

And if so, can I subscribe to his newsletter?