Joe Lunardi is a moron

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Joe Lunardi is a moron

Post by King Crimson »

he acts like he invented the NCAA tournament, basketball, and strombolis.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

he did, except the strombolis, zyclone and his half breeding did that
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

He got 63 out of 65 correct. I dont like him either but that is pretty damn good.
helmet
Elwood

Post by helmet »

No, he got 32 of 34 right. 31 of them were automatic bids. Just about any of us could have figured 32 of the 34 at large bids.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

helmet wrote:No, he got 32 of 34 right. 31 of them were automatic bids. Just about any of us could have figured 32 of the 34 at large bids.
First two sentences are correct, but that's still pretty impressive, especially this year.

Imho, there were more than a few surprises in terms of teams left out -- Syracuse, Kansas State, West Virginia, Missouri State and Drexel, just to name a few. And Arkansas making the field was also a bit of a surprise -- I would've thought they would have to win the SEC tournament to get in.

I didn't try to project the entire field. If I had, I probably would have had more than two wrong.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.