It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Rumors swirling about Cheney's health

Post by BSmack »

Drudge just linked to this report.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/arti ... article.do

To paraphrase J.P. Morgan, I trust the first clot that forms will do its duty.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Re: Rumors swirling about Cheney's health

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
What a cunty remark and to think I actually thought better of you.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
BSmack wrote:
What a cunty remark and to think I actually thought better of you.
No you didn't.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

Oh look a political thread! Goody!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:Drudge just linked to this report.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/arti ... article.do

RACK!

Can I get you a tissue, Tom?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Nope B, I did. It's cool, you're entitled. I'm just shocked that so many of our own would hold this man with more contempt than they do the people who actually seek(sought) to do our country harm.

Suffice it to say, the man has done more for more people in this country than me, therefore I at least respect him for that. My contributions are miniscule in comparison. While I might question his methods and such, I don't wish him ill.

Hey, carry on. I'm not a real big believer in karma either.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Can I get you a tissue, Tom?
No. You can go fuck yourself old man.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:Suffice it to say, the man has done more for more people in this country than me
Yeah, mostly his rich friends. You should probably try to do more for Dick’s rich friends.

Your request is anatomically impossible, by the way.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Suffice it to say, the man has done more for more people in this country than me
Yeah, mostly his rich friends.
Who run corporations. Weren't you claiming that you worked in IT for a corporation just awhile back ? Something about the fact that even though you're in IT you couldn't install FireFox ? Remember that thread ?

Seems to me you benefit from rich folks having enough capital to provide you with a job.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

I wish Cheney no ill will (especially not death), but the guy is no patriot. He is a scumbag on par with Aaron Burr and Spiro Agnew.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I hope he dies so there's one less politician for you douchebags to fondle yourselves over.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Hopefully the VP will be alright. Comments like that from BSmack dont surprise me.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Yeah, mostly his rich friends.
Who run corporations. Weren't you claiming that you worked in IT for a corporation just awhile back ? Something about the fact that even though you're in IT you couldn't install FireFox ? Remember that thread ?

Seems to me you benefit from rich folks having enough capital to provide you with a job.
You're kind of all over the place there, Jimmy. Not sure what Firefox has to do with any of this. And I don’t work for Haliburton. Are you melting?

And RACK the Lab Rat. Well said.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

poptart wrote:I hope he dies so there's one less politician for you douchebags to fondle yourselves over.
So if people discussing politics = "fondling yourselves" over politicans. Does that mean the NFL forum is posters "fondling themselves" over big, muscular, sweaty men in tight knickers ?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote: You're kind of all over the place there, Jimmy. Not sure what Firefox has to do with any of this. And I don’t work for Haliburton. Are you melting?
1. My bad.

2. Reference to a previous thread, ages ago.

3. But you do work for a corporation. Haliburton is a corporation there are probably hundreds of "Goobers" at Halburton pulling down a deece paycheck to provide for their families as you do (accepting a paycheck from your corporation).

4. No, I'm wasting time.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.
FTFY

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.
FTFY

:lol:

Okay. South Park or Seinfeld
Justa Heel
Justa Cum Gargler

Post by Justa Heel »

He's a treacherous scumbag who deserves to die, simple as that. Why the fuss?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Justa Heel wrote:He's a treacherous scumbag who deserves to die, simple as that. Why the fuss?
Probably because he isn't dead yet, despite a poor ticker..

You'd think some Democrats would have paid some White House interns to jump from behind Dick's desk when he walks into his office and scare the old fart to death to speed up the process already.
Last edited by jiminphilly on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Libby now awaits his pardon...Cheney has one foot in the grave...what a glorious day for America and American Freedom.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

[surprise] It is totally cool to

diss da white fok if you be black
hire the illegal to clean you shitter if you be a Demcratic liberal
btich about the economy when you have no yob, mother fucker

and to wish death upon a different persons political position...[surprise]

Explain to me Bri .. how is it you cunt dripping hand wringning liberals think that Cheney needs to die because of his political activities... yet you cunts want all these fucking death row inmates saved when they should have a bullet for a REAL reason ??'

I don't believe you have Cheney in the Death Pool... otherwise you could get a pass on that..

Check it out... this is the beginning of BMonica's windup for the 08 elections... but that one was a shoulder tearing bat dropping miss..

" Cheneys a mother fucker so he should be dead"

That's typical Democratic swill...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:Libby now awaits his pardon...Cheney has one foot in the grave...what a glorious day for America and American Freedom.
Don't hold your breath Dins.. Cheneys had two feet in the grave and walked away...he's a fairly low but proftiable yield in the Death Pool..

but then maybe the Rep's could get the sympathy vote it he did check out. ...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

He is dead. Its just a really good marionette being controlled by a couple of secret service agents and his hunting guide.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mr Cheney called in a doctor yesterday after suffering 'discomfort' in his calf.
Maybe he was just cleaning his gun?
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:3. But you do work for a corporation. Haliburton is a corporation there are probably hundreds of "Goobers" at Halburton pulling down a deece paycheck to provide for their families as you do (accepting a paycheck from your corporation).

There is no comparison between the corporation I work for and Haliburton.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote: There is no comparison between the corporation I work for and Haliburton.
There's the enlightement I was seeking. Thanks Goober, excellent news. I wish you continued success and prosperity. Whereas, having learned my lesson about VP Cheney, I wish him nothing but wild game with weak bladders and diarhea using his pillow for relief.

I was blind.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Mr Cheney called in a doctor yesterday after suffering 'discomfort' in his calf.
Maybe he was just cleaning his gun?
Nice one MB, I laughed.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Tom In VA wrote:Nope B, I did. It's cool, you're entitled. I'm just shocked that so many of our own would hold this man with more contempt than they do the people who actually seek(sought) to do our country harm.
His subsequent actions were worse for this country than 20 Saddams.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: There is no comparison between the corporation I work for and Haliburton.
There's the enlightement I was seeking. Thanks Goober, excellent news. I wish you continued success and prosperity. Whereas, having learned my lesson about VP Cheney, I wish him nothing but wild game with weak bladders and diarhea using his pillow for relief.

I was blind.
Glad I could enlighten you, weedhopper.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Nope B, I did. It's cool, you're entitled. I'm just shocked that so many of our own would hold this man with more contempt than they do the people who actually seek(sought) to do our country harm.
His subsequent actions were worse for this country than 20 Saddams.

I'm afraid you might be correct. If only we had given appeasement more of a chance, 30 plus years of it and it would have worked with more time. The upwards curve in attacks and their magnitude was natural and would have declined had we just stood there and "took it", I'm sure of it too Bizz. It really is a shame when our own people are out to destroy our country while benevolent dictators like Saddam are made out to be patsies.

WAR "If I could turn back time."

- Cher

~no sig~
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And how did Saddam come into power again?

A Cheney/Rumsfeld-fuelled plan for rampant greed maybe, at the expense of the people of an entire region?

Educate yourself, Tom. THAT'S how "appeasement" started...so the Feudalists could get more money, an entire region be damned.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

One of my reasons for disliking Cheney is that, for a five-time draft dodger, he sure as hell is cavalier about sending other people's kids into war. He hasn't done a damned thing to be accorded any due as a "patriot". Every thing he's done he's done for his own power and his own warped vision of the truth.

Not to mention the fact that he's utterly convinced that he's right and that those who disagree with him are not only wrong, but danged near treasonous.

Any article written about him should begin with the phrase: "Leaving a trail of slime wherever he goes..."
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:And how did Saddam come into power again?

A Cheney/Rumsfeld-fuelled plan for rampant greed maybe, at the expense of the people of an entire region?

Educate yourself, Tom. THAT'S how "appeasement" started...so the Feudalists could get more money, an entire region be damned.
Thanks Dins. Indeed previous administrations and their apparent puppet master, Cheney, propped up Saddam. I was referring to appeasement of terror as a whole. Chenron and gang, had to remove Saddam at that point. The monster they created, FrankenMullah, presented a problem.

All for oil.

I swear I wish I didn't rely on it so much.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:Deferments are not draft dodging. Try again.
They certainly are when they're carefully timed.

Cheney is a draft dodger. His only attempt to explain his dodging was that he had "other priorities."

Yeah, well, so did a hell of a lot of kids who he helped send to Iraq.

Cheney is a scumbag, pure and simple. I don't wish death upon him, but ANYONE who thinks for a second that he's a patriot is a dick-in-the-dirt-dumb clueless fuck.
Last edited by Mike the Lab Rat on Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:

Cheney is a draft dodger. His only attempt to explain his dodging was that he had "other priorities."

Cheney is a scumbag, pure and simple.
So was FDR.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Tom In VA wrote:
Mike the Lab Rat wrote:

So was FDR.
So? We're talking about Cheney here.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:
Mike the Lab Rat wrote: They certainly are when they're carefully timed.

So was FDR.
So? We're talking about Cheney here.
I figured if the writers at Rolling Stone could do it, so could I.

Your whole point is moot anyway. Bush took the decision to wage war. He took that decision because, IMHO, he believed it to be in the best interests of this nation. Cheney is the Vice President, his primary role is to oversee the senate. He does not get to order troops into battle.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Tom In VA wrote:Your whole point is moot anyway. Bush took the decision to wage war. He took that decision because, IMHO, he believed it to be in the best interests of this nation. Cheney is the Vice President, his primary role is to oversee the senate. He does not get to order troops into battle.
Cheney was one of the biggest frigging cheerleaders for attacking Iraq. To dismiss his influence on a bumbling doofus of a CIC like Bush would be a mistake. Cheney and Rumsfeld have a history of manipulating folks going as far back as the Ford administration. Hell, he's STILL cheerleading that things are just ducky in Iraq.

BTW, how the hell is tossing up FDR's name in any way, shape, or form, comparable to Rolling Stone's article?

I would have thought one of you defenders of Cheney would have gone to the "Clinton as a draft dodger" card by now.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:Cheney was one of the biggest frigging cheerleaders for attacking Iraq. To dismiss his influence on a bumbling doofus of a CIC like Bush would be a mistake.

Something about "how can we spin this (9/11) to get Saddam, too?" comes to mind...