Raider Fan...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Chiming For Fags

Raider Fan...

Post by 420 »

If you don't take this guy with your first pick... you'll spend eternity in NFL hell!

Chat with Marshawn Lynch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric (Pasadena, CA): Marshawn, As a Raider fan, What do you think of Kiffin being the new Head Coach?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:21 PM ET ) I bleed black and silver. I'm with them 100 percent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshawn Lynch: (1:06 PM ET ) Hello!

Paul (Augusta): Marshawn Some people have you as the first back off the board this April. what are your thoughts on where you'll be drafted?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:07 PM ET ) Wherever I am taken I will be very happy. I just hope to be successful wherever I go.

Mark N. (New York, NY): Do defenders tug on your braids when you break through their tackles?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:07 PM ET ) Nah. I haven't had no one pull on them yet.

Mark N. (New York, NY): Marshawn - congrats on another great season. How are your ankles feeling? Will you be participating at the NFL Combine?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:07 PM ET ) Right now I don't know if I will be participating. My ankles are 100 percent though.

chris( berkeley CA): what was your favorite thing about playing at Cal? thanx for an amazing 3 years and congrats.

Marshawn Lynch: (1:08 PM ET ) The friendship I made within the team and with the staff members here.

7th Grader(Seattle): who do you think will win Bears or Colts?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:08 PM ET ) That's tough. I'm a Raider fan. It doesn't matter to me who wins. I like Addai so I'll say the Colts.

Zach (Everett, MA): Good Afternoon Marshawn, I am a High School running back, (Everett High) I was just wondering, do you have any tips for a young and upcomming running back?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:09 PM ET ) You have to stay true to the workouts and make sure you hit those books. Those books are key to your future. All the talent in the world won't help you if you don't have those books.

Josh (Myrtle Beach): What skills are you working on improving most this week, and leading up to the draft?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:10 PM ET ) I'm trying to improve my whole game. Running, blocking, catching. Every aspect of the game. Strength. Everything.

Dan Omaha,Ne: What team do you really want to play for?? Who is your favorite all-time back??

Marshawn Lynch: (1:10 PM ET ) Barry Sanders is my all-time favorite. I'll play for any team that wants me.

Jared (Knoxville, TN): Remember your visit to Knoxville? Ever face a defense like Tennessee's in the Weak-10?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:11 PM ET ) They were one of the best defenses I saw this year for sure.

Mark (MA): hey Marshawn, do you think people on the East coast will begin to respect the Pac-10 more now that they are successful in bowl games year in and year out?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:11 PM ET ) Yes, I think people have been sleeping on the Pac 10 but we had a great year and people are starting to pay attention. We are going to wake college football up.

Mike (Blacksburg): Why didn't you go to Virginia Tech?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:12 PM ET ) Cal was close to home. I had two family members attending the school with me and a busload of friends.

Mike (Villanova): Marshawn, between, the visor, the mouthpiece, and the Cal uni, I'd have to say you were the coolest lookin' player on an NCAA field this season. holla.

Marshawn Lynch: (1:12 PM ET ) Thanks, Mike, I appreciate that.

Marshawn Lynch: (1:13 PM ET ) They stripped me of my color visor though!

Kevin (Napa): How has Coach Tedford helped you as a player to be prepared for the transition to the pro-game?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:13 PM ET ) They did a wonderful job preparing me for the NFL. Just a great job.

Matt : Two Harbors: Do you pay much attention to online "Mock Drafts"?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:13 PM ET ) I don't look at them.

Lee Kanas: Hey Marshawn, in April will this be your first time coming to NYC?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:13 PM ET ) Never been to NY.

Ryan (Medford,MA): Who was your biggest mentor growing up Marshawn?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:14 PM ET ) I would say my mother.

Marc (Lake Worth, TX): Barry Sanders is my favorite all-time back, as well. How do you think your game compares to his?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:14 PM ET ) I can't compare myself to him. Not even close.

Phil Baker (Menomonie, WI): What do you think Brett Favre will do? Stay or Retire?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:14 PM ET ) I don't think he will retire. He has too much fight in him.

Greg(Boston): Is it easier or harder preparing this week knowing you will have more money then you've ever seen in your life in just a few short months?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:15 PM ET ) It is a lot of pressure. When you know that, you can put more pressure on yourself. But if you didn't have the drive before, money won't change that.

Oski - Berkeley: Have you spoken with Aaron Rodgers recently?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:16 PM ET ) I haven't talked to him.

Mark (Kalamazoo): Marshawn, do you play EA NCAA college football? If so, what team do you play?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:16 PM ET ) I play with LSU usually. Xavier Carter!

Bill (CT): Would you like a chance to replace Tiki in New York?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:17 PM ET ) I wouldn't mind that at all. I'll go anywhere!

Mike(kuwait): What NFL team fits your running style the most?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:18 PM ET ) Whatever offense you put me in I will adapt to it!

Greg(Boston): you seem like a pretty humble, down to earth, nice guy, how do you turn it into playing with such fierceness on the field?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:19 PM ET ) I am a chill back kinda dude. But on the field it's all different. It's time to go to work when you get on the field.

Mike (NJ): How much has Jeff Tedford helped you in your career?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:21 PM ET ) I've talked to him briefly but he told me whatever I do to give 100 percent.

Eric (Pasadena, CA): Marshawn, As a Raider fan, What do you think of Kiffin being the new Head Coach?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:21 PM ET ) I bleed black and silver. I'm with them 100 percent.

Frank (Irvine, CA): Physically, are you ready for the NFL? What about mentally?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:22 PM ET ) If I'm not ready now, I surely will be by the end of my training.

Mike (Oakland, California): How will growing up in the lovely city of Oakland affect your professional career and life decisions? How does it feel to be the best running back from Oakland Tech (above Ricky Henderson)?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:23 PM ET ) I wouldn't say I was the best! Just to be associated with Oakland in a positive way feels great.

Andy (Los Angeles, Ca): How does it feel to be a Cal legend?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:23 PM ET ) I ain't no legend!

Hyphy101: Marshawn will you be the first player to do tha Thizz dance in the endzone?First,I do like this....

Marshawn Lynch: (1:24 PM ET ) (Laughing) I don't know man. We'll see.

Ricky(Florida): Hey Marshawn...I just gotta know...how does it feel to be in a video game?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:24 PM ET ) It doesn't feel like much. I don't trip off it much.

E-40 (Tha Bay): You finna get hyphy in the L or what?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:25 PM ET ) That's what we do man.

Matt (Oakland, CA): Marshawn, what do you aspire to do outside of football?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:25 PM ET ) Yes, I want to go back to school and get my degree.

Willie (Portland, OR): So who's laid the hardest hit on you in your career?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:27 PM ET ) I'd have to say Joe Maningo.

J.T. Mississippi: Marshawn, good luck in the NFL. Are there any things that come with being an NFL player that make you worry?

Marshawn Lynch: (1:30 PM ET ) I'm not worried. I'm very confident about everything.

The guy is classy and humble... not exactly a Raider characteristic.

The Raiders could use some Superstars like this guy on the team.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Lynch would be a good fit but the Raiders better trade down then. Lynch isnt worthy of a Top 10 pick.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

Cicero wrote:Lynch would be a good fit but the Raiders better trade down then. Lynch isnt worthy of a Top 10 pick.
You're an idiot.

I personally don't think ML will be around for the 10th pick, but if he is... the Raiders will have one of the best RB's in the NFL.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

420 wrote:the Raiders will have one of the best RB's in the NFL.
Unless the Subject Line reads "Blowing one-legged carnies for coke"... you're not qualified to weigh in on any thread topic. No one cares about your biased takes on Kal or San FagCrisco, queerbait.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
420 wrote:the Raiders will have one of the best RB's in the NFL.
Unless the Subject Line reads "Blowing one-legged carnies for coke"... you're not qualified to weigh in on any thread topic. No one cares about your biased takes on Kal or San FagCrisco, queerbait.
Don't you New England fucks have some work to do? Like downsizing?

Rhode Island should be eliminated.

I know it sounds harsh, but Rhode Island is too small to be a state, and it occupies space nature intended to be part of Connecticut.

It's time for bold initiatives, and so, my friends, I say abolish Rhode Island now...

People from Rhode Island will no doubt fuss and whine about this, but we must ignore them. If God or George Washington really wanted a Rhode Island, He (or he) would have made it bigger and more important. Even its name is meaningless: Who was Rhode, and where is the island?

Now get to work, bitch.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

420 wrote:Rhode Island should be eliminated.

I agree. The Nutmeg State should have annexed RI a long time ago.

Are you under the mistaken impression that I am from RI or something? Or that CT isn't a part of New England?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...why would anybody be talking about the Raiduhs???
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ChargerMike wrote:...why would anybody be talking about the Raiduhs???
Because they have 3 more Championships than your pampers ass pussies have?

Hey, we can switch the focus to beating down Chargertard again if your stupid ass insists.

As if this forum needed any more confirmation of Chargette fans dumbfuckery, this comes to light on the biggest Dolt forum on the interwebs:

Thread title: Lets take over Glendale next year!
Okay----so I had to cancel my reservations at the Best Western in Daytona Beach.....I'm over it (no, I'm not....yes, I am....no, I'm not)

Anyhow, here's the straight scoop on the where's and what-abouts regarding the next Super Bowl destination-----GLENDALE,AZ and UNIV OF PHOENIX STADIUM (sure glad "Pink Taco Stadium" came in 2nd)

We've got rooms already booked at the Quality Inn of Glendale---
1-623-939-9431......right across n.59th from the Glendale City Hall, Public Library/Park....with convenient access to Dining, Drive-Thru Convenience Stores and Late-Night Watering Holes.....Phoenicians are VERY thirsty people........must be the desert.
Dumbest. Fucking. Fanbase. Ever.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Raider Fan...

Post by Goober McTuber »

420 wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bruce, San Francicso: Marshawn, what's the best piece of ass you had in college?
Marshawn Lynch: (1:33 PM ET ) Believe it or not, it was a Ren Faire chime-jockey named m2. Dude can suck like no other.

:shock:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

mvscal wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:...why would anybody be talking about the Raiduhs???
Because they have 3 more Championships .
Except nobody is talking about the 'good old days' of thirty years past.
So those 3 straight AFC West titles from 2000-2002 dont count? (The most this decade by an AFC west team, btw) The 2 AFC Championship game appearances and Super Bowl appearance this decade dont count either?

Every team goes through a bad stretch.......Just ask Cunt DisCharge fan-Thier shit team hasnt won a fucking playoff game in a pathetically hilarious 13 years.

Keeping the above stat in mind, you undoubtedly would have been better off sticking to your first NFL team, cock goblin.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Raydah James wrote:You undoubtedly would have been better off sticking to your first NFL team, cock goblin.

Who did he used to root for?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Raydah James wrote:You undoubtedly would have been better off sticking to your first NFL team, cock goblin.

Who did he used to root for?
Houston Oilers. MyVagina'sSoreandCALoused switched allegiances when they became the Tits.

Really, Its quite a perfect match-No other team has nearly as many CPPSI (crybaby pussies per square inch) than the Chargettes.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

mvscal wrote:This is a 'what have you done for me lately' game and the only thing the Raiduhs have done lately is embarass themselves, their fans and the sport of football.

..and the chargers have done what?

sorry chargerfan, knowledgeable sport fans still associate your third rate organization with the Arizona Cardinals, Detroit Lions, Kansas City Royals, LA Clippers and Washington Generals.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

A [i]Chargerfan[/i] wrote:embarass themselves, their fans and the sport of football.

Nope...this isn't trolling.

Nope, not at all.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Brady Quinn

The Raiders MUST take a QB.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

420 wrote:
Cicero wrote:Lynch would be a good fit but the Raiders better trade down then. Lynch isnt worthy of a Top 10 pick.
You're an idiot.

I personally don't think ML will be around for the 10th pick, but if he is... the Raiders will have one of the best RB's in the NFL.
just like jj arrington?

you sucked his cock for months,before, during, and after the draft, then watched him flop and fail.

your the van of the cal program, dead weight.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I like Lynch, but I'm not holding my breath on him ending up in 'dud gear.

J. Russell has THE most oustanding raw skills of any college QB evar, and it is said that he is very coachable.
So when all is said and done, I think the prospect of Russell slingin' the ball all over the place to Moss, Porter, and Curry, ..... under the guidance of bright young offensive mind L. Kiffen, will be too much for the old man to pass on.

Look for that to happen, and then look for Oakland to either seek a running back with the top pick in rd 2, or work a deal to move up again into rd 1 and select a back there.

Not saying I necessarily agree or disagree with that strategy, but that is what I see happening.

my .02
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I think you hit the nail on the head tart. Now all you can hope for (well not you exactly but most Raider fans) is that Davis creams his pants with Russell and Kiffin, causing some heart failure, and putting him in his final resting place. Then, and only then, will the raiders climb from the laughing stock of the NFL.

Good luck.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Russell scares me.
Maybe I just don't know enough about him.

Is he a 'thinker' .... a 'leader' .... or .... just a big athletic-as-hell kid with a rocket arm ... ?

Frankly, maybe B. Quinn is a 'safer' QB pick.

I dunno.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I believe he is a thinker, and an athletic kid with a rocket arm. But thinking gets you nowhere in the NFL. You can hear Parcells ripping Romo time after time, telling the media he thinks too much. When you are a QB at this level, you have to know. You have to be smart. You have to be prepared. Taking that all into consideration, I think Quinn will be the better choice.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Rack the piss outta James and every other RaiduhFan that represents on this Board.

ChargerFan has been an arrogant, bleeding cunt all year.

Welcome to your reality, BlotFan.

You will win exactly dick as long as Schottmywadintheregularseasonheimer remains your coach.

A bit of humility might garner you some respect.

Then again... Probably not.

Eat fuck and die, you whiny, bandwaggoning, Shamu-sized Losers!
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

JaMarcus Russell??? Dude seems like a major risk to me. Who cares how tall and fat the dude is? Does he have the intangibles to play the position is all I care about.

Not to mention that arm strength is the most overrated skill a QB can have IMHO.

Fucking scouts and their fucking infatuation with size just kills me year after year.

I mean is dude a QB or a Defensive Lineman?

Drew Brees is barely 6 feet but has the intangibles to get the job done. Get me a guy like that and keep the fat ass behind the buffet table where he belongs.

Brady Quinn shows little in big games so what is the point? Maybe I have just caught him on bad days but color me unimpressed so far.

I say trade down. Someone will be desperate for a QB and we should take advantage. Not to mention that spending 60 mil or so just to find out if either project will pan out 5 years down the road seems like a big gamble to me.

After further review I love Marshawn Lynch and would love to drop 5 or 6 spots and pick him up. I firmly believe that dude is gonna tear shit up at the combine and be the #1 RB taken so we can't drop far but he is my guy.

My $.02
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

jossjeff wrote:Not to mention that arm strength is the most overrated skill a QB can have IMHO.

Drew Brees is barely 6 feet but has the intangibles to get the job done. Get me a guy like that and keep the fat ass behind the buffet table where he belongs.
Mal, I certainly understand where you're coming from .... and I DO agree to an extent about the intangibles.
Brees, Gannon .... come to mind.
That said, I believe they are the exception.

If a QB has a big arm it is a definite PLUS .... definite, de-FI-nite.
D-backs are up shit creek if a QB can sling it in there before they can react.
D-backs FEAR a big-armed QB, and with very good reason.
Most of the NFL's successful QB's have very good arm strength.
Ball velocity is important ... very.
Split seconds often make all the difference.
Accuracy is also vital, of course.

Also, if a QB has strength and size it gets him out of a LOT of pocket trouble.
Smaller QB's go down easier.
I see the way d-linemen and linebackers sometimes fall off of a guy like Vince Young.
Definitely the same will be true of Russell.

Now if, along with all of that, a kid has footspeed .... as Russell does .... I really think you've got to look long and hard at taking him.

Unless ..... he's truly not bright enough.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

R-Jack wrote:
poptart wrote: Smaller QB's go down easier.
Wasn't Kordell 6'3?
I think he meant they get tackled easier not "go down easier". :lol:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Tom In VA wrote:I think he meant they get tackled easier not "go down easier". :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea.

Sin,
Nobody
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
poptart wrote: Smaller QB's go down easier.
Wasn't Kordell 6'3?
6'1 215
With such precise knowledge about the physical characteristics of a black homosexual, you are just so lucky that Dungslinger no longer posts here.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Tom In VA wrote:I think he meant they get tackled easier not "go down easier". :lol:

Thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea.

Sin,
Nobody
There's that nobody guy again.

So it wasn't funny. But I feeled compelled to explain, see Kordell, is purportedly a faggot and as I'm sure you're well aware faggot men perform oral sex on other faggot men. In the hetero world we refer to that, somtimes, as "she went down on me". See, so here's the play .....

Oh fuck it, sorry it wasn't funny, faggot.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:There's that nobody guy again.

So it wasn't funny. But I feeled compelled to explain, see Kordell, is purportedly a faggot and as I'm sure you're well aware faggot men perform oral sex on other faggot men. In the hetero world we refer to that, somtimes, as "she went down on me". See, so here's the play .....

Oh fuck it, sorry it wasn't funny, faggot.
^^^^^^^^^^ Plays possum so often he should change his nick to George Jones.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

This thread needs some more Marshawn...

The Freak

The Freak in HD

Remember what a great back can do for a team...

Gore: Had the Niners one game from the NFC West title.

LT: Chargers went 14-2

LJ: Had the Chiefs in the playoffs.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

RB's are not worth a damn without an O-line.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mile-Hi T wrote:RB's are not worth a damn without an O-line.
Barry Sanders would beg to differ.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Mile-Hi T wrote:RB's are not worth a damn without an O-line.
Barry Sanders would beg to differ.
True, but I think Barry's o-line was better than the rayduhs have now.
I'm not saying that they need to draft an o-line but they definitly might want to look into trading down to possibly get both.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

420 wrote:Remember what a great back can do for a team...
The same could be said about a great quarterback.

Historically, however, a back can come into the NFL and kick ass from the git go, while a quarterback typically takes more time to find his way.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

They both need an O-line.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Source KCBS

Cal Football Star Accused of Assault on Ex Girlfriend

OAKLAND -- A former girlfriend is accusing former Cal star running back Marshawn Lynch of domestic violence and sexual assault.

KCBS has learned the Alameda County District Attorney is reviewing the woman's claims following an Oakland police investigation.

Lynch's attorney Gerry Schwartzbach denies the allegations.

KCBS has confirmed the woman was granted a restraining order against Lynch Friday morning. Schwartzbach says Lynch was unaware of the court hearing and did not attend.

In her complaint, the woman alleges Lynch choked, slapped and sexually assaulted her in Oakland the night of December 13th. She filed the civil complaint on December 19th, according to court documents obtained by KCBS.

Shwartzbach says Lynch was at the woman's home with a friend that night, but denies that any violence or sexual assault took place. He says Lynch was questioned by police and is co-operating with investigators.

Oakland police declined to comment, as did the deputy district attorney handling the case.

Lynch, the Pac-10 offensive player of the year and a first team All-American as a junior last season, left school early to enter the NFL draft. He is considered a likely first round draft choice. His last game for Cal was the Holiday Bowl victory over Texas A&M on December 28th. He attended Oakland Tech high school.

Copyright 2007, KCBS. All Rights Reserved.
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

Naturally, I know nothing about the facts here, but from what I know of Marshawn, as well as what I know of the power of the money he is about to come into, I will remain skeptical until convinced otherwise.

Former girlfriend???

Remember Duke?
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

420 wrote:Naturally, I know nothing about the facts here, but from what I know of Marshawn, as well as what I know of the power of the money he is about to come into, I will remain skeptical until convinced otherwise.

Former girlfriend???

Remember Duke?
If this was a USC player you'd be shittin yourself trying to get to the computer to laugh and mock the program and its players.

so save your "lets make sure the facts are straight" bullshit.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

420 wrote:Naturally, I know nothing about the facts
sig material
420 wrote:but from what I know of Marshawn
Which is about as much as everybody else who doesn't know the guy.