Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

The Assassin
Raider Fan

O.J Strahan?

Post by The Assassin »

Police called over dispute involving Strahan
/ Associated Press
Posted: 5 hours ago

MONTCLAIR, N.J. (AP) - Police were called to the former house of Michael Strahan over a dispute between the New York Giants' defensive end and his ex-wife.

Police Lt. James Carlucci said Monday police responded to a call at the northern New Jersey home on Sunday that stemmed from a dispute over child custody. No arrests were made.

Last week, Strahan was ordered to pay his ex-wife $15.3 million, or more than half his net worth, in keeping with their prenuptial agreement. She also was awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support.

Strahan, a 14-year NFL veteran who is tied with Lawrence Taylor for the most sacks in Giants' history, missed most of the second half of the 2006 season with a foot injury, his second major injury in three seasons.

Way to get totally fucked by your ex Gappy. Bet you wish you hadnt signed that pre-nup.

How long before we are watching a tricked out Humvee driving down on the Brooklyn Bridge pursued slowly by New Yorks finest?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

He signed a prenup, and still gave his ex half?

I look forward to his retirement, when he'll obviously move on to his next career as a rocket surgeon.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Half, PLUS 100k in child support, Dins.

Bitch will become a pez dispenser soon as the weather warms up
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:
Bitch will become a pez dispenser soon as the weather warms up
Dude, weird thing...

According to both popular opinion, and a very highly-accomplished EMS worker friend of mine, the rule goes "black people kill each other when it's hot outside, white people kill each other when it's cold out."

Yet in this town, there's been, I believe 4 killings so far this year...all nog-on-nog. Been ass-chipping cold out, too. They're getting e head start this year, looking to get with early 90's numbers or something. So far to date -- 7%(give or take) of the population of the Whitest Major City, accounting for 100% of the murders. Take THAT, Dr. King.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

So the hell what! Strahan beat the crap out of Brett Favre, it was just a little lovers quarrel.
Strahan walked in the door, Favre fell down..and Strahan has another record..albeit criminal.
Those two work so well together.