Jets-Pats in game thread

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Jets-Pats in game thread

Post by The Assassin »

I've actually looked forward to watching this game all week. With the history of both coaches and how tough they played eachother this season,today has the makings of a great and tight game. I'll take the Pats but I say this game goes to overtime.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

I'll say the Pats get up early and pile it on the Jets. Belichick would like nothing better.'

BTW, you'd really take Brady?
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Mississippi Neck wrote:I'll say the Pats get up early and pile it on the Jets. Belichick would like nothing better.'

BTW, you'd really take Brady?

Right now yes, the Raiders the past few seasons have passed on a QB and last year suffered mightily. Granted the Oline was dogshit but in all fairness you could have put Aaron Brooks behind those great Cowboys OL from the 90s and he still would have been crap. Ive always been in the opinion that arm strengh is overrated, a great QB is intelligent,savy,and has the respect and command of his fellow players. when Gannon was our QB he was in control, he was a true leader. I see those qualities in Quinn and unless Tom Brady,Manning,or Drew Brees all demand trades to the Raiders I would no question take Brady Quinn with the pick.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

I like Jamarcus Russell with LSU.

Has Brady performed well this year against a fast talented defense like he will face every week in the NFL?
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Mississippi Neck wrote:I like Jamarcus Russell with LSU.

Has Brady performed well this year against a fast talented defense like he will face every week in the NFL?

In all fairness,did the entire Notre Dame offense perform well? Their OL was reduced to dogshit against SC as well against LSU.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

That was a backwards pass,HUGE play for the Pats.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

The Assassin wrote:
Mississippi Neck wrote:I like Jamarcus Russell with LSU.

In all fairness,did the entire Notre Dame offense perform well? Their OL was reduced to dogshit against SC as well against LSU.
Well, I don't know that's why I was asking. My guess is whereever Brady goes, the OL will be dogshit, so he needs to be able to improvise on the run, I haven't seen that in him. Though if he gets to play Navy on a consistent basis, he'll be fine.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

I've been impressed with the Jets ability so far to stay close to the Pats.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Nice drive by the Pats.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Looks like I chose the right game to miss. Visiting my grandfather is more important than any game but at least I missed a blowout. Setting up to be a nice final 4 in the AFC next weekend.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

yep, game over
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Looks like NE earned the right to get BITCHSLAPPED in SD next Sunday.

I think the game will be alot closer than ya think.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Yea, thats my opinion as well. But hell, I've been wrong all weekend.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Mississippi Neck wrote:Yea, thats my opinion as well. But hell, I've been wrong all weekend.

you and me both brother!!
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Marty
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Cueball wrote:Marty
Doesn't matter, CueBOLT- even HE can't screw their chances up. Bolts win by DOUBLE DIGITS over the Patsies.
-Sin
KC's trophy case
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Um, yeah I do. It's all about the history. Same line of thinking I have have when I say a Manning will NEVER win a SB. Some people are wired differently. You've got Montana, Walsh, Brady, Belichick and the like. Then you have Marty, the Manning's and our newest addition, Tony Romo.

They may look good when you date 'em, but don't look as good once you marry 'em.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Hmmm...."witty" reply, but you know it's true. Bolts took the Patsies to the woodshed when they played at The Razor last year, so do you really think they can beat a BETTER Bolt team in THEIR house?

HELL no.
Don't you think the Patriots are better too? You remember the game but seem to forget the dcircumstances. Here... I will remind you:::

The Patriots had beaten the Steelers the week before 23-20 on a last second FG. In was the 1st game after the Harrison injury. They didn't have Bruschi. They were also missing both of their starting cornernbacks. They hadn't yet discovered how badly Monty Beisel and Chad Brown sucked. They were beat up and due for a letdown. The score was tied 17-17 midway through the 3rd and then San Diego went off with 24 unanswered. A close game became a blow out.

This time, they'll probably still be without Harrison. But... Rivers will be under center, not Brees. I think NE will keep LT in check... by that I mean around 140 total yards and 2 TDs. That's just average for LT. NE's biggest concern will be the Gates match-up. They have real problems covering good TE. If Gates has a big day, NE loses. I don't see SD's WR having big days. This game will be close. It will be determined by NE's ability to keep Brady upright and how well NE does with Gates. FG game either way.

One thing I guarantee you, Belichick is a much better coach than Herm fucking Edwards and will actually bring something to the table. You know... like a 1st down sometime before the 3rd quarter. May a new wrinkle or twelve for the young QB he's facing?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Pats fans think they have this thing sewn up.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

trev wrote:Pats fans think they have this thing sewn up.
And Chargers fans think... what? Heck, mvscal was talking about playing the Ravens in the AFC Championship a few weeks ago...

I think most Pats fans will tell you that LT, Gates, and a couple of juicehead cheaters on the Chargers D scare them. Your QB, coach, and secondary are weak and/or inexperienced. The Chargers opened at only a 4.5 pt favorite. Even Vegas thinks it'll be close.

How's that 4th divorce coming along, cuntflaps?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Should be a good game. The Bolts have a huge home field advantage here. If they had to bo gack to NE I would be very worried, but they don't.

The Pats won't be able to mount much of a rushing attack, and the Chargers pass rush will harrass Brady constantly and get to him several times. If Rivers has even a decent game the Bolts should win.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:Should be a good game. The Bolts have a huge home field advantage here. If they had to bo gack to NE I would be very worried, but they don't.

The Pats won't be able to mount much of a rushing game, and the Chargers pass rush will harrass Brady constantly and get to him several times. If Rivers has even a decent game the Bolts should win.
That's a big IF, Mikey. I believe Philip might have some jittery, deer in the headlights moments.

But I like the Bolts chances, though not because of homefield. There're just a better team top to bottom.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:There're just a better team top to bottom.
Agreed. Chargers appear to have the edge in most match-ups... playing a physical game against the Jets and traveling across the country will hurt NE as well. The only advantages NE has is at QB and coach. Not sure if that'll be enough. Like I said, it'll come down to how well NE protects Brady and how many yards/TDs Gates torches Bruschi for.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Cueball wrote:Um, yeah I do. It's all about the history. Same line of thinking I have have when I say a Manning will NEVER win a SB. Some people are wired differently. You've got Montana, Walsh, Brady, Belichick and the like. Then you have Marty, the Manning's and our newest addition, Tony Romo.

They may look good when you date 'em, but don't look as good once you marry 'em.
Cue, don't use a dating or marriage analogy with Rupaul as you are in an area of which he knows nothing. Better to use a FOOD analogy - along the lines of cakes, pies, eclairs, candy and fudge. :wink:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mikey wrote:Should be a good game. The Bolts have a huge home field advantage here. If they had to bo gack to NE I would be very worried, but they don't.

The Pats won't be able to mount much of a rushing attack, and the Chargers pass rush will harrass Brady constantly and get to him several times. If Rivers has even a decent game the Bolts should win.
I laughed. Hard.

The Vag Discharge's didnt impress anybody with thier last 2 scabdick wins over shitbag teams to end the season.

LT can rush for over 100 yards and 2 touchdowns, and still lose if Philleaf doesnt play his ass off. This one has a 4int day written all over it for Rivers.

Brady will absolutely shred that shit bolt secondary, and Belichick will school Marty and Cameron something fierce.

Also, Defense wins championships.

San Diego has allowed 33 TDs and 18.9 pts/gm this season, while the Pats have only allowed 24 and 14.8 pts/gm. Only Baltimore has allowed fewer (21 TDs and 12.6 pts/gm.)

And even those numbers are skewed as the Pats didnt have the luxury of playing the Raiders last place offense twice.

Its over, Chargertards.

Enjoy having marty's son as your OC when Cameron bolts for a HC college position after this year.

Bolts-17

Pats-41
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

mvscal wrote:
We're talking about the playoffs here anyway, so you have nothing pertinent to add to this conversation.
Except factual numbers pointing to your team getting the fuck kicked out of them.

Care to dispute any of that, cunt?

Didnt think so. Fucking useless tard.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Raydah James wrote:Brady will absolutely shred that shit bolt secondary, and Belichick will school Marty and Cameron something fierce.
That's gonna be hard for Brady to do when he's ON HIS ASS courtesy of Lights Out and Mr. Phillips.
Of course, because the Pats line is absolute horseshit.

:roll:

Fucking idiot.

Did you watch the jet game? Thier championship winning line gave Brady about 10 minutes to throw every time he dropped back. Thier guys will be more than ready to stone the Chargettes this weekend.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

The thing the Pats have going for them is that they play a 3-4 defense so seeing the Charger defense is old hat. This should be a close game, and I think the Bolts might take it, but I have a feeling the Charger defense won't be the reason why. See the NFL's MVP for further details.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:That's gonna be hard for Brady to do when he's ON HIS ASS courtesy of Lights Out and Mr. Phillips.

Lights Out is that faggoty dance MerryMan does when he's in the midst of a roid rage? Mr Phillips, is that what he's calling his husband these days? It's like foreplay. He's showing Mr Phillips how hard he's gonna tear into his dimehole once the game is over. Remember how Jeff Hornacek used to pretend that he was wiping sweat from his face before he's attempt a free throw, but he was really waving to his family?. It's like that... except much gayer. The marvels of modern TV.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:That's gonna be hard for Brady to do when he's ON HIS ASS courtesy of Lights Out and Mr. Phillips.

Lights Out is that faggoty dance MerryMan does when he's in the midst of a roid rage? Mr Phillips, is that what he's calling his husband these days? It's like foreplay. He's showing Mr Phillips how hard he's gonna tear into his dimehole once the game is over. Remember how Jeff Hornacek used to pretend that he was wiping sweat from his face before he's attempt a free throw, but he was really waving to his family?. It's like that... except much gayer. The marvels of modern TV.
:lol: :lol:

The U, The U, The U is on fire......
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Sure did. I watched the Pats struggle for three quarters against a punchless pile of green shit. One good quarter isn't going to get it done in San Diego.

No need to worry, bitch-the chargettes will be receiving 4 complete quarters of beatdown courtesy of Belichick, Brady, and thier outstanding defense.

Enjoy the upcoming prolapse, dickdrip-I certainly will be.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

With one of if not the best D-Line in the league and Bruschi behind them the Pats are stout against the run. Even with Rodney out our secondary has played well. I like the Pats chances of containing LT and forcing Rivers to beat them. The kid will make a mistake at some point and the Pats will be there to capatalize. Belichick Vs. Shotsy is a no brainer. I take the mad scientist in this one.....

Pats--31
Clots--21
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

:lol:

Bump to this hilarious thread.
Raydah James wrote:
LT can rush for over 100 yards and 2 touchdowns, and still lose if Philleaf doesnt play his ass off.

RACK