This just in...foreigners are dumb.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

This just in...foreigners are dumb.

Post by OCmike »

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-me-baby2 ... 9996.story
A woman going through security at Los Angeles International Airport put her month-old grandson into a plastic bin intended for carry-on items and slid it into an X-ray machine.

The early Saturday accident — bizarre but not unprecedented — caught airport workers by surprise, even though the security line was not busy at the time, officials said.

A screener watching the machine's monitor immediately noticed the outline of a baby and pulled the bin backward on the conveyor belt.

The infant was taken to Centinela Hospital, where doctors determined that he had not received a dangerous dose of radiation.

Officials, who declined to release the 56-year-old woman's name, said she spoke Spanish and apparently did not understand English.
Seriously, how the fuck does this happen? First off, how do you get to be an adult in 2006 and still be dim enough to put an infant through that machine without asking someone (not like there's a lack of spanish-speakers in LA) if it's safe or not? Secondly, it boggles the mind that an entire line full of people would stand by and watch someone put a kid into that machine and not say or do anything to stop it. I get that we all loathe interaction with others to the point that we ignore them for the most part when in that type of setting, but someone had to see this happening.
Vixen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Vixen »

trots
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

56 year old Hispanic female....fuck..that bitch never made it past the 6th grade... how the fuck do you expect her to understand that voodoo magic of x ray ??

Should have let the kid get irradiated...be one less spic reproducing for the next 30 years.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Vixen wrote:trots

Along with the rest of OldCunt Mike's tripe.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

I'll bet she didn't even speak Spanish that well, either, and wouldn't have been able to read any signs in Spanish if they had been posted.

HOWEVER,

the bigger question is, how busy was LAX that the handlers allowed a child to be placed in one of those buckets in the first place, let alone going all the way through the scanner.

There were a whole lot of somebodies not paying attention on this one.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

mvscal wrote:They probably just wanted to see what would happen. I'm pretty curious myself. Besides it's only a Mexican.
Who's paying for that trip to the ER? I guess that would be you, since it's your state.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

mvscal wrote:Money well spent. Hopefully the little pepperbelly has been sterilized.
Frankly, I think everyone should be spayed or neutered. But that's not my call.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Vixen wrote:trots

Along with the rest of OldCunt Mike's tripe.
Aw, I've got a fan! How cute.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

OCmike wrote:Aw, I've got a fan! How cute.

I've never had a problem with you before, emu fucker. You got into it with a superior opponent who's making you his lastest fuck toy. Nothing personal.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Maybe she figured the kid had a broken bone or something and this was cheaper than the Emergency Room.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
mvscal wrote:Money well spent. Hopefully the little pepperbelly has been sterilized.

Let's start with you.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote:Maybe she figured the kid had a broken bone or something and this was cheaper than the Emergency Room.
Good point. Some local politico should exploit, I mean, point this out as a need for free health care and the mistreatment of illega our guests.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

JCT wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:
Let's start with you.
I have no children. It takes a special person to be a parent, and not just a breeder.
There aren't enough special people in the world. That has nothing to do with education
level or bank account or social status. It has to do with the intangibles.

Too many people don't have the intangibles, though they do have the working
body parts. That's a shame. Does it have to be life?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I've never had a problem with you before, emu fucker. You got into it with a superior opponent who's making you his lastest fuck toy.
Superior opponent? If you're looking for one of your boys to chest-bump you after you lob a couple of "tard"s and that blistering "No one uses Access anymore" blast, it'll probably be a long wait. That brutal "OldCunt Mike" barb probably didn't help matters.

Then again, maybe I'm not giving you enough credit. If you're trying to bore me into submission, it just might work.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I've never had a problem with you before, emu fucker. You got into it with a superior opponent who's making you his lastest fuck toy.
Homo.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Ucant vs. OCmike.... Damn good fight in the offing.

:rock: