Raiders-Chiefs sat night

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Raiders-Chiefs sat night

Post by The Assassin »

I may be crazy but I'm thinking upset. Herm and the Chiefs have taken a mighty slide and are on the outside looking in. Trent Green hasn't looked Trent Greenlike and despite the play of Larry johnson the Chiefs have lost 3 in a row.

The Raider defense has been solid if unspectacular despite an offense that even a Pee Wee team wouldn't run. Who's going to be the QB saturday night? Neither one has set the world on fire and now Randy Moss is finished for the season(he "finished" the season after week 4 but didnt bother to tell anyone). Can they get the ball in the hands of Ronald curry and the returning Doug Gabriel? This game isn't the blowout it looks like on paper. Every Raider Chief game comes down to the wire. Will saturday be the night the Raiders finally hold onto a lead and defeat the Chiefs?

Probably not :(

Chiefs 27 Raiders 10

I'm going to the game I'll take pics. Whoopee..:?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oakland will win this game, ...... unless the league says no.

Moss hasn't produced ANYTHING all year, but with him being out of the line-up the offense is even more impotent, if that's even possible.
Reason being, of course, a defense still has to account for him when he's on the field.
I mean, hey, he might decide that he wants to try, and if the defense isn't paying attention they'll be deerfucked.
Without Moss out there Oakland may as well punt on 3rd and 17 instead of taking another sack or throwing a pick.

As gloomy as that all sounds, I think the Raider defense is gonna punk KC hard core in this game.

This game will signal the end of KC's recent domination of the Raiders, and will usher in an era where Oakland has the decided upper hand in this rivalry.

Raiders - 24
Chefs - 9
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

'tart, the 'duhs were just shut out at home by St. Louis. Mind you, a strong D isn't exactly what the Lambs are known for.

How in hell are the 'duhs gonna' score 24 on KC? They did just hold the Super Bowl bound Super Chargers to just 20 ya' know.

KC - 16
Oak - 6
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

War Wagon wrote:How in hell are the 'duhs gonna' score 24 on KC?
Defense.
Defense wins championships.

So there.

Btw, why don't you step up and give your daughter a REAL assignment over her Holiday Break.
Have HER come in here and answer THESE 2 questions:

1. Why is it fitting for the AFC Champion to receive the Lamar Hunt trophy ... ?

2. Why was the great Ed Podolak a complete non-factor in the KC Chief's magical season of '69 ... ?
Last edited by poptart on Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

another raiduh beat down week starts now.

Since 1990, the Chiefs hold a 26-8 win ratio over the duhs, including winning the last 7. Subtract Chucky, (Only good coach the duhs have had in 20+ years) it would even be worse.

Chiefs 17
duhs 9, 10 penalties, 2 int's, 1 fumble, qb sacked 6 times.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

http://cbs5.com/video/?cid=120

click on Al Davis discusses 7th loss.

Walking corpse much?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Prepare yourselves, hell will be freezing over..... in

Im about to defend Al Davis ...... sorta ....

The Assassin wrote:Walking corpse much?
duh fans, you wonder why every fan of other teams in the league hate you. Some of you ignorant fucks, think its because we are envious of the primer and soot, and their storied history.

No, its because of you, just being you.

How the hell do you have the nerve to berate your owner? It was cool smack when the rest of us cracked on Alice for making stupid decisions, when the guy was in decent health. However, I dont see anyone worth their salt cracking the guy now. Its just one of those things that we dont do. Some of you on the other hand, are counting the seconds until Mr. Davis dies.

If you are one of those that are counting, then you are simply despicable.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

kcdave wrote:Its just one of those things that we dont do.
Agree completely.

It was fun to rag on skeletor as an opposing fan, but Al still deserves respect for being one of the old time AFL owners. Lamar would have told you the same thing.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

War Wagon wrote:
kcdave wrote:Its just one of those things that we dont do.
Agree completely.

It was fun to rag on skeletor as an opposing fan, but Al still deserves respect for being one of the old time AFL owners. Lamar would have told you the same thing.
He's turned a once-proud franchise into the Detroit Lions of the NFC. What is there to respect about that?

At least Lamar Hunt had the sense to have a front office staffed with football savvy people. Davis hasn't even figured that one out.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Al Davis could beat up Derron.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

RACK the emu!

conjuring up respect for the day~walker...(RaiderFAN words) in wake of Lamar Hunt's Death is ludricrous.

kinda like praising kcdave for owning his Trans-Am while Smokey and the Bandit was still Fresh.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Qbert wrote: conjuring up respect for the day~walker...(RaiderFAN words) in wake of Lamar Hunt's Death is ludricrous.
Wishing a dirt nap upon Al for the recent clusterfuck is no less ludicrous.

Just sayin.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

poptart wrote:Oakland will win this game, ...... unless the league says no.
:lol: :lol:

The league has nothing to do with the horrible offensive showing the Raiders had on Sunday, or thier O-line being crap.

That new OC sure is leaps and bounds over Walsh.

:sarcasm:

The Rams were 31st in run defense. Yet the Raiders couldn't run shit on them. The Rams are a fukken mess, and you guys were @ home.

I fukken picked the Duhs to win that game too. I thought it was one they could win.

Fukk me. :?
Qbert wrote:kinda like praising kcdave for owning his Trans-Am while Smokey and the Bandit was still Fresh.
:lol: :lol:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

kcdave wrote:
Since 1990, the Chiefs hold a 26-8 win ratio over the duhs, including winning the last 7. Subtract Chucky, (Only good coach the duhs have had in 20+ years) it would even be worse.

Law of Averages caught up to the Chefs at home last week. Don't let yourself think it can't catch up with them again this week.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

OCmike wrote:
At least Lamar Hunt had the sense to have a front office staffed with football savvy people.

Link?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
2. Why was the great Ed Podolak a complete non-factor in the KC Chief's magical season of '69 ... ?
fair question and one I think needs to be answered........Podolak was a money fantasy guy though....

as for the game.....Dud's get steamrolled singlehandedly by lawrence of La Plata....

chefs-29
duds-13
get out, get out while there's still time
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

kcdave wrote:Prepare yourselves, hell will be freezing over..... in

Im about to defend Al Davis ...... sorta ....

The Assassin wrote:Walking corpse much?
duh fans, you wonder why every fan of other teams in the league hate you. Some of you ignorant fucks, think its because we are envious of the primer and soot, and their storied history.

No, its because of you, just being you.

How the hell do you have the nerve to berate your owner? It was cool smack when the rest of us cracked on Alice for making stupid decisions, when the guy was in decent health. However, I dont see anyone worth their salt cracking the guy now. Its just one of those things that we dont do. Some of you on the other hand, are counting the seconds until Mr. Davis dies.

If you are one of those that are counting, then you are simply despicable.

Please tell me when I have ever wished death upon Al Davis. He looks terrible thats what the walking corpse quote was about. And as a lifelong Raider fan I'll berate him as much as I feel like. Name ONE good decision he's made in the past few years? Trading for Randy Moss worked well didnt it? How bout that rehiring of Art Shell and his hiring of Tom Walsh? Great ideas right? I respect what Al has done for football,but his time has past and its sad to watch a once proud franchise be laughed at and made the butt of jokes. I do hope Al lives for another 76 years I never wish death on anyone. I just wish he'd realize this team is going nowhere and be able to swallow his pride and get some people in that can turn things around.

Wishing death on anyone? Fuck you!
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

KC Scott wrote:
OCmike wrote:
At least Lamar Hunt had the sense to have a front office staffed with football savvy people.

Link?
I was trying to be nice. :lol:
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Sorry Ass, but my reply was directed at all the shit I have read of late from ALL raiduh fans, not just you. Nothing personal. No one will EVER question raiduh fans desire to win. I simply think you all need to show a little more respect for what the man gave you, and over look the current situation. He wont be running this show much longer.

Albino in OC? I dont remember asking your opinion. Last I knew you were a 9'er fan. Since when do go "Qbert," by sticking your nose where it does not belong, and make a worthless post?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

dave, generally speaking, the older the Raider fan, the more he regards Davis with the "respect" you say he ought to be given.
In my eyes Al is an NFL gem, and one of the few "old guard" who remain.

Younger Raider fan tends to see him as a grade-A ass.
I know where they are coming from.

Hey, under his ownership the team rose well in the late '90s-early '00s.
They were pretty damn close to kickin' the door down.
They did it with a very old team, and they were due for a big fall.
That fall has been more severe, and has lasted much longer, than any of us wanted.

Things are very down right now, but I have HOPE that Al will be around to have at least one last moment in the sunshine.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Ankle-Biting BITCH wrote:Law of Averages caught up to the Chiefs at home last week. Don't let yourself think it can't catch up with them again this week.
How's that HATErade tasting?
That probably made sense to you.

That makes one of us.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I know Paul's not happy to see me post in this thread as I have called victories for both the Dolphins and Browns against the Queefs. I am about to take it to a whole new level.

Raiders 17
Chiefs 13
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

War Wagon wrote: It was fun to rag on skeletor as an opposing fan, but Al
So you think of Al as skeletor. Boy you couldn't be more wrong.

Sincerely,

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

poptart wrote:dave, generally speaking, the older the Raider fan, the more he regards Davis with the "respect" you say he ought to be given.
In my eyes Al is an NFL gem, and one of the few "old guard" who remain.

Younger Raider fan tends to see him as a grade-A ass.
I know where they are coming from.

Hey, under his ownership the team rose well in the late '90s-early '00s.
They were pretty damn close to kickin' the door down.
They did it with a very old team, and they were due for a big fall.
That fall has been more severe, and has lasted much longer, than any of us wanted.

Things are very down right now, but I have HOPE that Al will be around to have at least one last moment in the sunshine.

Great post pop.

My beef with Mr Davis is he's the classic example of the senior citizen who is too proud to admit they need help. you know the ones. They dont want help around the house ,they are "perfectly able to do things on their own". Al is up there and his proud frnachise is in serious need of a house cleaning. The house is a mess and its too much for the old man to handle. He'll die rather than admit he needs the aid of someone else. Deep down I think Al acknowlegdes to himself that this is more than he can handle, but he'll never say it he'll never even tell his family. Sadly things are going to have to get worse than this for al to finally say "Yes,I need help I cannot do this on my own anymore". and thats when this franchise can finally get things turned around.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

Chiefs 24
DaterapeAkowski 6
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Excellent post, Tart. RACK.

Raiders-42

Chiefs-13

Nice to see joe6chins found a dolly that could haul him to a keyboard this holiday season.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Raydah James wrote:Excellent post, Tart. RACK.

Raiders-42

Chiefs-13

Nice to see joe6chins found a dolly that could haul him to a keyboard this holiday season.
the 'Duhs haven't scored 42 points ALL SEASON you fucktard.
My bad.

Raiders-51

Chiefs-10
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

The Raiders pass defense is no joke. If Trent don't pull his head out of his ass the Chiefs are in trouble. Look for the Chiefs to rely heavily on LJ to win this game. I expect next to nothing out of the passing game. If the Chiefs turn the ball over the Raiders will win this game.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

great post 'Tart.

Raiders - 24
chefs - 13
mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Seriously - I think we need a different approach - strong, intelligent, principled, and fresh. Obama seems to fit the bill for me best at this point.
Then you are a fucking fool. Straight up. Obama is the dumbest motherfucker who has ever run for President.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

Morant finally gets a start.

With the "impact" Alvis Whitted has made it's gonna be tough for the kid to fill those shoes.

[sarchasm][/sarchasm]

Other than that who the fuck knows?

I'm guessing our seive of a pathetic bunch of sackless scumfucks up front will turn the KC front four into pro bowlers by games end.

At least the D still comes to play. If not for their stellar effort for much of the year we truly would be starting at 0-14.

Incidently the Raiders only need to score 88 points over the final two to aviod being the lowest scoring Raider team evah.

RACK Sapp, Aso, and Burgess.

For the most part fuck everyone else.

Raiders 20 Chiefs 13
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Im seeing some pretty fucked up predictions for this game. Most of y'all are high!

10, 15, 20 plus spread? No way. This game will be close, and always is. 1, 2, 3, 4 point game.

The only legitimate question of this game and its outcome will be how the duhs manage to screw it up, and choke it away.
FATALFART
Jake

Post by FATALFART »

raiders probably get shutout again. the team has quit
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The Raider defense has not quit.

The offense has never shown up.

Art never heard the alarm clock.

Al is really dead.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Good game, Chief fan.

I hope next Sunday is Art's last game as head coach.
I believe it will be.
You can't win more than 2 games when you've got a defense that has been pretty damn GOOD (and sometimes GREAT) all season ... ?
Sorry Art, I luv u, but u are done.

Art gets re-assigned.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Art Shell had the look of a guy who couldn't wait for the season to be over with back in August.

Totally too bad, because it means he's probably pretty unlikely to go jew-crazo and pound a wooden stake through Alcula's heart when he fires him.